Author Topic: are there any success stories? (repost from cache)  (Read 7614 times)

Offline Margaret Devlin

• View Profile
Re: are there any success stories? (repost from cache)
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2011, 11:05:49 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School My name is Daniel L. Bennison.
 I come here today to begin the slow and gentle phase of my journey to make amends to a person that has (Wayne has not asked for apologies) but I am sure he would feel a great validation if I would.
 At this time I would like to say to Wayne Kernochan that I am truly sorry for any and all abuse whether it be direct or implied that I have committed against you.
 I am not the best writer but I am sure my sincerity will bleed through here.

2nd paragraph;
 n I am still processing the magnitude of this relationship. I seemed at first to just go into denial and just wanted to run away from it. Well Wayne and others were going to have none of that. weirdly enough I am grateful Wayne never let up and constantly stood up for accountability.
 Wayne, The Core and many others, Thank You.
 I know this seems to many as a abrupt about face but to the main players here it really isn't. Wayne and I had been trying at times to come to this point. Well it is here and we are moving forward.
 I will have more to say on this at another time.

3rd paragraph,
 Staying with the non-aggressive attitude I wanted to say a few more things. I have disagreed with Wayne strongly on his characterizations and actual facts concerning several abusive physical acts where I was involved, I still do.
 The change here is I don't feel it is important to argue anymore about this. Wayne was in the position of being the resident and I had the authority as staff for his well being. He has stated unequivocally that he felt I abused my position and he felt intimidated. I really can't debate this aspect because as a resident of almost two years I felt the same way from my caregivers.

4th paragraph,
 So much has been written about the abuse at Elan. It is the sole reason Elan is no longer open.
 This is all I will have to say on this. I have wished Wayne well and will continue to support all his positive steps in his life. I do not know if we will ever be close friends because of the circumstances that happened but I am not afraid or ashamed to call him a friend.
 Take Care
 Danny

All that to trick Wayne into believing you wanted to help fight abusive programs together. So you could write a book and ride on his coattails.

You're a scurve Danny Fucking Bennison, no wonder your mother had to hang a pork chop around your neck to get the dog to play with you. No wonder Marty slapped your face.

Ride on his coattails.... :roflmao:  He is scamming his landlord right now out of rent money. We would post the comment where he has this on a site but why. If we can find this maybe it is time
you lazy fools did your homework. This guy Wayne Kernochan leaves a trail a mile wide with lights, his egomania can not have it any other way.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »