Author Topic: aspergers?  (Read 6852 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: aspergers?
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2010, 02:57:18 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
More twisting of words

Fuck off.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2010, 02:24:03 PM »
Man , I wasnt tryin to start a shitstorm here,I  just wondered if the term was thrown around with abandon. Holy fuck.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2010, 02:34:59 PM »
Quote from: "seamus"
Man , I wasnt tryin to start a shitstorm here,I  just wondered if the term was thrown around with abandon. Holy fuck.
:rofl:  :rofl:
For similarly brewed discussion along these very same lines, see also:

Autistics at Hyde School
    viewtopic.php?f=43&t=27220[/list]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
    « Reply #63 on: March 11, 2010, 02:39:35 PM »
    Quote from: "seamus"

No, your thread generated a healthy discussion regarding Aspergers and Programs.  Thanks for starting it.  What you are referring to as a shitstorm were some people who don’t like opposing points of view and resort to name calling or personal attacks to vent their frustration of not being agreed with. This happens in  open forum discussion especially here on fornits… overall there were some great points made.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
    « Reply #64 on: March 11, 2010, 02:43:32 PM »

No, your thread generated a healthy discussion regarding Aspergers and Programs.  Thanks for starting it.  What you are referring to as a shitstorm were some people who don’t like opposing points of view and resort to name calling or personal attacks to vent their frustration of not being agreed with. This happens in  open forum discussion especially here on fornits… overall there were some great points made.

Nobody minds opposing points of view here (well, except Danny).  What we don't like is liars and people who profit off of the abuse and humiliation of kids.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
    « Reply #65 on: March 11, 2010, 03:02:26 PM »
    Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Nobody minds opposing points of view here (well, except Danny).  What we don't like is liars and people who profit off of the abuse and humiliation of kids.

What I typically do is ask for a link to an outside source if I feel a person’s information isn’t correct or ask the poster if he is just expressing his opinion.  This is usually enough to clarify a given point and separate out the lies from opinion.

As far as posters who “profit off the abuse and humiliation of children” I would contact the authorities and give them your proof and they will very quickly obtain a court order to have the persons IP address turned over to them and his plug would be pulled.  So apparently if this person is still openly posting here then that means you do not have the proof to back up your allegations and therefore needs to be treated as an opinion.  This brings us full circle to my first point.

So we can conclude that if the person is still posting here then this must be just an opinion (not fact).  Otherwise the person would be in prison.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
    « Reply #66 on: March 11, 2010, 03:31:41 PM »
    Hmmmmm...I think Whooter's point fails the smell test.  

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but weren't several Aspen facilities closed in WA last fall explicitly for "systematic child abuse and neglect"?  Were these facilities not profitable?  Since they were profitable, that means that all of Aspen's employees there (and all who share in profits through 401k or profit-sharing accounts and the like) did in fact profit from child abuse.  Yet none are in jail.  

Whooter's simplistic and fallacious logic is, once more, an epic failure.
    The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
    **********************************************************************************************************
    "Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
    « Reply #67 on: March 11, 2010, 04:10:46 PM »
    Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
    ................Yet none are in jail.

Exactly!!  In fact there was so little evidence that no one was ever even taken to trial.  Even If someone was convicted then you would need to tie that person back to the poster here on fornits that you thought was abusing kids and profiting from it.  This hasn’t been done yet.  See you need evidence that the person worked there or drew a profit of some type and then tie it back to the person you think is posting here.

You claim that staff at HLA abused kids …… you were a staff member yourself  and drew a paycheck from the industry.  So you participated first hand and profited from it (Oh wait!, Maybe you didn’t inhale), Yet you are not in jail.  See the fact is that we can tie you directly to the industry and all you can do is speculate and question other people’s motives, names and background via links that go nowhere .

Interesting how this fact finding works isn’t it?  

Now that I lead you to the pile and you stepped in it you can go back to trolling me again to purge your anger!!
    I will respond to your every 10th troll post (bumps dont count), just to keep you tagging along and avoid feeding into your trollness (is that a word?).  

Starting now, Go!!!

Wiggle, wiggle LOL.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
    « Reply #68 on: March 11, 2010, 04:14:52 PM »
    buncha squirmy bullshit

You are such a sanctimonious prick.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
    « Reply #69 on: March 11, 2010, 05:14:01 PM »
    Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
    buncha squirmy bullshit

You are such a sanctimonious prick.

Lols, yes, Anne, you got that right.  But let me illustrate my point here a bit better...

Whooter's premise: Anyone abusing children for profit will be in jail.

The truth: Many who abuse children for profit, like Aspen employees at facilities closed specifically for "systematic child abuse and neglect," are in fact NOT in jail.

Therefore:  Whooter's premise is false.

OK, now let's keep going.

Whooter's new statement:  DJ abused kids for profit and is not in jail.

Therefore:  Whooter's original premise is DOUBLY false.

See, Anne, he's so dumb he proves himself wrong.  And gets giddy over it because he doesn't even understand he killed his own argument by trying to attack me personally.

And don't forget this:
    What you are referring to as a shitstorm were some people who don’t like opposing points of view and resort to name calling or personal attacks to vent their frustration of not being agreed with.

Then, right after I disagree with him AND prove he is wrong, and HE proves he is wrong:

Now that I lead you to the pile and you stepped in it you can go back to trolling me again to purge your anger!!

He starts the namecalling...

What an ignoramus. Whooter is just a total failure at everything he tries to do.
    The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
    **********************************************************************************************************
    "Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
    « Reply #70 on: March 12, 2010, 04:17:02 PM »
    Wow.....this is great and all, but can we get back to talking about Asperger's and off of this annoying mud-slinging contest?

Offline John Whooter Reuben

• View Profile
    « Reply #71 on: March 13, 2010, 10:31:45 AM »
    Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
    ................Yet none are in jail.

Exactly!!  In fact there was so little evidence that no one was ever even taken to trial.  Even If someone was convicted then you would need to tie that person back to the poster here on fornits that you thought was abusing kids and profiting from it.  This hasn’t been done yet.  See you need evidence that the person worked there or drew a profit of some type and then tie it back to the person you think is posting here.

You claim that staff at HLA abused kids …… you were a staff member yourself  and drew a paycheck from the industry.  So you participated first hand and profited from it (Oh wait!, Maybe you didn’t inhale), Yet you are not in jail.  See the fact is that we can tie you directly to the industry and all you can do is speculate and question other people’s motives, names and background via links that go nowhere .

Interesting how this fact finding works isn’t it?  

I will respond to your every 10th troll post (bumps dont count), just to keep you tagging along and avoid feeding into your trollness (is that a word?).  

Starting now, Go!!!

Wiggle, wiggle LOL.

Anyone else note the tight, nearly hysterical shrill tone of that post?  Note the triple exclamation points, like the cretin's fingers were spasmodically hitting the keys in a shuddering rage.  Rein it back in, Johnnny, you're showing the weakness!

...and who are you to bitch about being trolled, you squirrel-y bastard?  I'm surprised you haven't brought your "Nigel" persona over to defend you.  You're showing the cracks, Johnny!  Keep it up and you'll be in the grown-up RTC.  Now THAT would be Karma well served.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    « Reply #72 on: March 16, 2010, 08:29:18 PM »
    http://childrenshospitalblog.org/a-bett ... or-autism/

Children's Hospital Boston The cause of autism spectrum disorders, the fastest growing developmental disability in the United States, is still a big mystery. Now, Children’s Hospital Boston and Autism Consortium researchers have shown that a new genetic test, which samples the whole genome, may work three times better than standard tests. Read about it on our blogA better genetic test for autism
    childrenshospitalblog.org
    Stand and fight, till there is no more.