Author Topic: SEKTO, PSY and INCULCATE  (Read 8858 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: SEKTO, PSY and INCULCATE
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2010, 01:51:33 AM »
Quote from: "Free Will"
Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
"Dry Drunk" simple is someone who does not go to meeting and suffers because of this. HALT RETURNS....Hungry, Angry , Lonely and Tired. He doesn't drink.

Aha.  So let me get this right.  I defined "Dry Drunk" correctly in the other thread.  A "dry drunk" is somebody who got sober without AA and is considering to be never be happy.  In other words, AA is about more than just quitting drinking.  It's a "spiritual program".  You learn what is essentially a religion, not a recovery program.  If the goal was simply recovery, simply not drinking would be enough.

In AA terms, a "dry drunk" (apostate) can never be happy, just as Christians believe those without Jesus can never be happy, despite how happy their lives actually are.  They see what they want to see, just as you see what you want to see, because you're terrified of the possibility there is another way and you've been duped.  Those I know who quit drinking on their own you would look down with pity and disdain.  Indeed "dry drunk" is perhaps the worst thing you can call a person in AA terms.  Indeed it is insulting.  It's a slap in the face to anybody who has quit drinking without AA.  No recovery is valid in your eyes except for those through AA -- and you just won't realize how blind you are.

What you don't realize is that you fell for a bait and switch. You joined the group to quit drinking and ended up getting sucked into what is essentially a religion.  A Calvinist religion whose philosophy ultimately denies the existence of free will.  And because you believe it does not exist, because you believe you are in an impenetrable cage of powerlessness, you never bother to try the door to see if it's really locked.  You know what I think?  I think you're afraid to try.  I think you're comfortable where you are.  I believe you've found happiness in slavery.

I personally don't give a shit about this stupid crap, here is another one 13 stepping, Someone with years picking up folks who just came in AA.
Me I first came to AA because I was in a 30 day treatment center after detox and they had meeting up in front of the building. This dude walked up to me one nite and said hey you want to get out of here for a hour. I said sure so off we went trotting off to my first AA meeting, man I hit that meeting and 4 of the sweetes honeys were sitting in the first row and I was hooked. AA was for me.

You went to AA to find pussy?  How noble.
:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Fucking Aye, What every good junky and drunk would do....shit I still do it....
Free, you really believe all this stuff your writing or are you getting ready for lab in school and the topic is AA vs Religion. Keep reading OJ though, in the future please give the author credit. Personally I could give a hoot about your diatribe.
But thanks anyway.....if you keep running around with this fast enough I hear you may run up your
ass by mistake.
Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2010, 09:38:34 AM »
Guys I am a provocateur nothing more nothing less.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

No.  You're really not.  You're just a dick.  I cannot BELIEVE what you posted to Felice last night.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2010, 10:02:41 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Guys I am a provocateur nothing more nothing less.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

No.  You're really not.  You're just a dick.  I cannot BELIEVE what you posted to Felice last night.[/qu

Well then.....did get carried away.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2010, 10:06:31 AM »

Yeah...you are VERY touchy and defensive about any criticism of AA.  Why is that?  I mean, if you're so happy, joyous and free wouldn't it just kinda roll off your back?  It's like the hate mail Orange Papers receives.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2010, 10:13:23 AM »

Yeah...you are VERY touchy and defensive about any criticism of AA.  Why is that?  I mean, if you're so happy, joyous and free wouldn't it just kinda roll off your back?  It's like the hate mail Orange Papers receives.

Anne,
Your funny. Nice try. Touchy about AA...just want sincere interested parties debating their views. I agree with you on alot
of views, some not.
Be nice to folks yourself, how you talk to whooter is just as bad as me at times. Don't want to be compared to me...lol
Danny

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2010, 10:29:26 AM »

Anne,
Your funny. Nice try.

What did I try???

Be nice to folks yourself, how you talk to whooter is just as bad as me at times. Don't want to be compared to me...lol
Danny

Nope.  I've been around here long enough to know what he is and what he's trying to accomplish being here.  

And I could give a shit what people think or compare me to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2010, 10:36:59 AM »

Anne,
Your funny. Nice try.

What did I try???

Danny

Nope.  I've been around here long enough to know what he is and what he's trying to accomplish being here.  

And I could give a shit what people think or compare me to.

OK.......
Danny

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2010, 10:42:30 AM »
What did I try Danny?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2010, 10:52:58 AM »
What did I try Danny?
Oh trying to get me to admit that there is some deep imbedded brainwashed reason I speak of AA they way I do.
If you knew me really that characterization would not even enter your mind. Read my posts ( of the last few days they are on the (3) AA threads active right now) you will see why I am a member of AA.
Hey I am off to work.....bye!
Danny

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2010, 11:01:40 AM »
What did I try Danny?
Oh trying to get me to admit that there is some deep imbedded brainwashed reason I speak of AA they way I do.
If you knew me really that characterization would not even enter your mind. Read my posts ( of the last few days they are on the (3) AA threads active right now) you will see why I am a member of AA.
Hey I am off to work.....bye!
Danny

I wasn't trying to get you to "admit" anything.  I was genuinely curious as to why you'd be so pissy about a joke thread.  And I don't really give a damn why you're a cult member.

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2010, 05:48:25 AM »
From Danny Bennison flame threads including the AA one that had no business having my name on it other than the intent to bait:
Nothing about Elan or the Daytop I was in even resembled AA. Ask anyone about that in the time frame I was there. I didn't even know AA existed until 1988.

I was a member of Daytop regardless of my age at the time. I have also stayed in touch with many
ex-residents over the years.
Sekto I was really the type of resident Daytop and Elan was built for (then they got away from that for money) I was a Heroin addict and a Alcoholic.
I was 12/13 yrs when I arrived at Daytop already taking amphetamines and Barbiturates, smoking pot and drinking
my ass off. Stealing cars, burglarizing and so on. Intake and admissions....lol YO What's UP, Welcome!!! where ya been. That was my intake.....OK. No problem....By the time I hit Elan 3 yrs later I was a full blown addict and drinking
Wild Irish Rose by the gallon a day, this is no Bullshit. My intake at Elan Joe, "You look like shit, you need a shower".
OK that was intake experience, left Elan in 78 in 88 I entered the rooms Of AA a flown blown addict "AGAIN" and drinking rot gut wine (that a grape wasn't a thousand miles from) by the gallon.
So my interests and personality is much different then yours for sure, my Daytop experience I'm sure was much different then yours.
I won't be back I'll just start my own forum on Daytop or thread, whatever. You can have yours all to yourself.
If you don't like my posts don't read them. I don't really read your posts I got bored with the excessive chronicles of you on the Daytop threads. Psy, Inculcate and you would all post about you. Very little to actually do with info on Daytop. .
Aside from a brief(but informative) exchange in the chat box, you’ve been reticent to the point of defensive about discussing Daytop. From your earliest posts (back when you were still urging Élanians to “ Do what the Élan family would want us all to do”) when I congratulated you on your sobriety you misinterpreted my polite inquiry about Daytop as hostile and responded as such. At that time you also displayed unwarranted hostility toward Ursus.I don’t know what your issue with Psy is, but it started before you were banned from Daytop forum. Unlike you, I firmly believe in not posting pm’s (unless you’d like to grant me permission to do so in their entirety).I don't know what you hoped to achieve by posting that pm of mine, not that it mattered.
Regardless of whether you're going to revert to hostility or not, I’m happy to know that you are now ready to share with the forum your Daytop experiences.
I look forward to gleaning these insights.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2010, 01:12:46 PM »
Inculcate,
As I have always said to you concerning your grandiose sense of yourself, which upon first meeting you came across as arrogant. I introduced myself back then upon entering this site , your idea of introductions was to jump right in with personal questions. When I rejected your type of "intake evaluation" you then came back with a (sense of indifference) attitude. Bla Bla Bla......Ya Know, I don't care really anymore what you folks think. Not because I don't like ya or not. What I have learned here is I spend more time discussing personalities then "I" do principles. (my fault)
So If this is your idea of reaching out fine, mission accomplished. One bit of advice in the future when you want to be conciliatory make sure you own side of the street is clean, first.
Thanks but no thanks on the Daytop thing, already moving in another direction on that topic.
Danny....
P.S.  Yes I do "own" my warped personality read my posts here and on other sites you frequent. Not afraid to apologize either.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2010, 01:57:20 PM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
At that time you also displayed unwarranted hostility toward Ursus.
Sorry, maybe my short term memory is on the fritz or I am especially dense (or both), but I don't believe this is true. That is, as far as displaying "hostility" towards me is concerned. I didn't interpret it that way. Whether or not someone else would have judged it differently, I can't say.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2010, 02:47:49 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "Inculcated"
At that time you also displayed unwarranted hostility toward Ursus.
Sorry, maybe my short term memory is on the fritz or I am especially dense (or both), but I don't believe this is true. Whether or not someone else may have seen it that way, I can't say. I myself did not get this impression.
Maybe…his accusing you of having an agenda bit...
Well thank you, now that it’s back I can refresh my memory.
Trolls be dammned I’ll say it. I heart Ursus.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 08:18:08 PM by Inculcated »
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2010, 02:48:06 PM »
Inculcate,
As I have always said to you concerning your grandiose sense of yourself, which upon first meeting you came across as arrogant.

Oh, that's rich coming from you!

Pot, meet kettle.