Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« on: March 05, 2010, 08:59:23 PM »
The world is not black and white.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 02:42:01 AM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Andrea Davion

• View Profile
Re: I'll admit it, WWASPS saved my life!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 12:13:20 PM »
Why do you say they are lying?  Have you lived their lives?  Also, in light of you possibly being a troll, where did you go?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 05:02:09 PM »
Let me disclose the details of my personal life to a perfect stranger on the internet all because they dug up an old post  and questioned it. How dumb do you think I am? Go troll somewhere else, loser.
one day at a time

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 05:38:12 PM »
Yeah, your style is more to post salient points like this, right?...................

(17:09:10) SUCK_IT: stupid
(17:09:12) SUCK_IT: shit
(17:09:13) SUCK_IT: stupid shit
(17:09:16) SUCK_IT: just more
(17:09:17) SUCK_IT: stupid shit
(17:09:19) SUCK_IT: stupid
(17:09:20) SUCK_IT: shit
(17:09:20) SUCK_IT: shit
(17:09:21) SUCK_IT: shit
(17:09:22) SUCK_IT: shit
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 06:07:25 PM »
Its  better than what was there before.
one day at a time

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 12:52:43 AM »
:beat:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:24:03 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 01:15:27 AM »
I remember when I saw this post I assumed it was just a silly troll..

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 02:47:32 AM »
I found a recent answer on yedda.com:

"Better than before". It must really have been bad.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
bad experience with Red River Academy?
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 06:46:13 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
I found a recent answer on yedda.com:

"Better than before". It must really have been bad.
Angela Asked:
Has anyone had a bad experience with Red River Academy located in Louisiana

Rick A Norman Answered: Posted 20 days ago
    I would seek experience among people who have been there. On various social networks you can read about how people have experienced the school or school using the same kind of curriculum.

You can read a lot about the school on a datasheet from Fornits, where you also can find the groups with people who have been there.

It is a special school with privileges very like prisons. It is fenced in and in some aspects it is very similar to a Supermax prison as long as the teenager remains on level one. No speaking, no contact with the parents until the teenager has confessed to some problem the so-called therapists at the school can deal with.[/list]
    Alex_stephens Posted 9 days ago
      Yea, I went to red river from April 11th , 2007 to Jan 9th 2009 Around 21 Months Because i was 2 months behind in school, My dad had actually tricked me into coming so i could catch up, I was behind for 21 months, Therefore he never withdrew me, I was a pretty perfect student.

Towards me turning 18, I Told my father, I was going to walk out and never talk to him again i had 2 months till i was 18, and then he would never hear from me again, I was in a Kid Prison as some say for 2 years due to being 2 months behind in school.

Ill admit Red river was fun Sometimes, around 1% of the time, but other than that, Lack of sleep, lack of communication with parents, wishing everynight for 2 years they would call or pick me up, wishing for 2 years that someone would kill me or i would kill myself, Before this point i never thought a suicidal though or an act of running, But this place was Extremely stressful, I thought of death rather than prison like this, I wish i could go back there just to let the people in their know that what their doing is Fake.

When i enrolled i was a Mear 5'6, Now i am 6'7 and I am enraged at the fact they took my size for granite and Pushed me around, If you have ever had one of those Bully's at a regular high school, Red river was my bully, I want to punish them, but what can i do, Say things like This cool is bad its fake, Well it isn't fake, Its sugar coated with lies, If you want to have a real experience of someone from that program don't go their and ask, because when i was questioned by parents i was forced to say what the Administration told me to do, or else i was severely punished Lack of food, Lack of sleep, Lack of SLeeping space, I swear to god, If i see a chaperone on the outside of this place I don't know what i would do. I would probably Get really pissed really quickly.

This place not only ruined my Social years as a high schooler, but also ruined my relationship with my parents,

This program works for 10% of the participants not 100% So be aware of what you do when you spend 3000$ a month for this place.

Its not what you think, if its to good to be true, then it is.

The only fix on your child, is fixing your parenting skills. not sending him to prison, Cut the Accountability shit, Thats just a cop out. for a real excuse.

Learn to be a parent, then teach your child, If he messes up, then let him learn from it. Not you send him away.

This is a new generation.

Live, love, Learn.

If you have problems or questions, ask me on facebook at
    [email protected][/list][/list]
      Alex_stephens Posted 9 days ago
        Also additional information, I Reached level 6, the highest level possible, I was still treated as if i had no respect and no trust, They still thought of me as a prisoner, I was only 2 months behind in school and treated like a Drug addict and user.

It was complete Bullshit, They take everyone, and treat them the same, they cut corners, I didn't have problems with drugs, as a matter of fact, I have never Drank, and I have never picked up a Cigarette, and i have never Done a Drug in my single life time.

This is true, and For the time i was their, it seemed like they thought i was a horrible person.

I Would never suggest a place like this, Unless you have a Extremely out of control Daughter or Son, that has violent behavior that might Thus; result in death or prison.

Other than that, Don't waste 36,000$ a year, and Pull a second Mortgage, it isn't worth it, Trust me, I was their for 22 Months.
      [/list]
      Alex_stephens Answered: Posted 9 days ago
        Yea, I went to red river from April 11th , 2007 to Jan 9th 2009 Around 21 Months Because i was 2 months behind in school, My dad had actually tricked me into coming so i could catch up, I was behind for 21 months, Therefore he never withdrew me, I was a pretty perfect student.

Towards me turning 18, I Told my father, I was going to walk out and never talk to him again i had 2 months till i was 18, and then he would never hear from me again, I was in a Kid Prison as some say for 2 years due to being 2 months behind in school.

Ill admit Red river was fun Sometimes, around 1% of the time, but other than that, Lack of sleep, lack of communication with parents, wishing everynight for 2 years they would call or pick me up, wishing for 2 years that someone would kill me or i would kill myself, Before this point i never thought a suicidal though or an act of running, But this place was Extremely stressful, I thought of death rather than prison like this, I wish i could go back there just to let the people in their know that what their doing is Fake.

When i enrolled i was a Mear 5'6, Now i am 6'7 and I am enraged at the fact they took my size for granite and Pushed me around, If you have ever had one of those Bully's at a regular high school, Red river was my bully, I want to punish them, but what can i do, Say things like This cool is bad its fake, Well it isn't fake, Its sugar coated with lies, If you want to have a real experience of someone from that program don't go their and ask, because when i was questioned by parents i was forced to say what the Administration told me to do, or else i was severely punished Lack of food, Lack of sleep, Lack of SLeeping space, I swear to god, If i see a chaperone on the outside of this place I don't know what i would do. I would probably Get really pissed really quickly.

This place not only ruined my Social years as a high schooler, but also ruined my relationship with my parents,

This program works for 10% of the participants not 100% So be aware of what you do when you spend 3000$ a month for this place.

Its not what you think, if its to good to be true, then it is.

The only fix on your child, is fixing your parenting skills. not sending him to prison, Cut the Accountability shit, Thats just a cop out. for a real excuse.

Learn to be a parent, then teach your child, If he messes up, then let him learn from it. Not you send him away.

This is a new generation.

Live, love, Learn.

If you have problems or questions, ask me on facebook at
      [email protected][/list]
      wdtony Answered: Posted 13 hours ago
        Alex,

I was in a program when I was a teenager and what you wrote is a very concise outline of what these programs do and what it does to your mind. I just wanted to say I had a similar experience and I hope you can recover from what the program experience has done to you and your family.  -Tony  ([email protected])
      -------------- • -------------- • --------------