Author Topic: 12 fun things to do at forcibly attended AA meetings  (Read 6164 times)

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2010, 08:25:00 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:34:47 AM by Joel »

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Re: 12 fun things to do at forcibly attended AA meetings
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2010, 08:40:48 PM »
Not necessarily, but the article you posted is an example of one of the cases I mentioned.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2010, 10:55:01 PM »
edited
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 03:50:04 AM by Anonymous »

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2010, 11:02:17 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Felice, (this section edited by request of the slandered party)
Please, wow I know somebody who has 28 years.....Bravo.... Though I know from past conversations this is bullshit.
But, hey there impressed. As being a little annoying fuck, I wish .....give me time I'm losing weight. As for the "fuck" all the way baby.
Hey, did your friend Ginger make her rounds with you too........Boo Hooo....
Danny

Wow, Danny, you are a real class act.  At the 12Step meetings to which I was subjected, they always mentioned "if you want what we have, and are willing to go to any lengths to get it, we can help you" (or something to that effect)......from watching your petty little diatribes the last few days, I can assure you  that I most certainly DO NOT want whatever it is that you have.  Your display of the quality of the "serenity" that you possess is truly an inspiration to aspiring cult members everywhere.  Grow the fuck up.  Now go call your sponsor and tell him what a great job you did representing for your cult.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 09:14:15 AM by RTP2003 »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2010, 11:27:05 PM »
Danny, you ol' cad...

You told me you wanted to give me a blowjob as well, I can post the email if you want.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2010, 11:41:25 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Danny, you ol' cad...

You told me you wanted to give me a blowjob as well, I can post the email if you want.
Please.....somebody needs one.
Danny :shamrock:

Joel

« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2010, 11:52:57 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:34:18 AM by Joel »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2010, 12:31:24 AM »
edited
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 03:48:15 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2010, 09:35:10 AM »
Please, wow I know somebody who has 28 years.....Bravo.... Though I know from past conversations this is bullshit.
But, hey there impressed. As being a little annoying fuck, I wish .....give me time I'm losing weight. As for the "fuck" all the way baby.
Danny

What a dick!!!!  Ya think it might say something about you and your "spirituality" that you're so fucking defensive about your precious program???  Why can't you people handle the fact that not everyone buys your bullshit?  If it's working for you, great but why attack people who feel differently?  Might we have struck a nerve?  Might we have pointed out a chink in your armor?

Happy Joyous and Free my ass!  ::)
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2010, 10:18:38 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Danny

What a dick!!!!  Ya think it might say something about you and your "spirituality" that you're so fucking defensive about your precious program???  Why can't you people handle the fact that not everyone buys your bullshit?  If it's working for you, great but why attack people who feel differently?  Might we have struck a nerve?  Might we have pointed out a chink in your armor?

Happy Joyous and Free my ass!  ::)
Yeah, ya got me on this one. If you have noticed I deleted mine and then asked the reposter to delete theirs. They chose not to until they talked with Felice. This conversation I am talking about happened through emails last nite and this morning.
So shame on me.....this was never slander that is why it is despicable on my part.
Danny
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:21:28 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2010, 10:21:11 AM »
Yeah, ya got me on this one. If you have noticed I deleted mine and then asked the reposter to delete theirs. They chose not to until they talked with Felice. This conversation I am talking about happened through emails last nite and this morning.
So shame on me.....
Danny

This ONE?  Dude, you've been a crass, obnoxious dickhead from the get-go regarding this.  I'll ask again....why is that?  Why so defensive?

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2010, 10:27:29 AM »
So shame on me.....
Danny

This ONE?  Dude, you've been a crass, obnoxious dickhead from the get-go regarding this.  I'll ask again....why is that?  Why so defensive?
Anne it is over. It really had nothing to do with AA or you. This discontent of mine started else where (another forum) and carried over here.
Now I can have a spirited debate with you concerning AA or a conversation. I have no problems with your views.
Danny

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2010, 10:28:34 AM »
Anne,
Would you please take it up with the Judge....AA did not force you there so please don't take it out on the room or the people...Thanks...danny

^^^^^^ There is why I say that you're extremely touchy about AA.  I started a thread, posted a joke and you come into the thread and get pissy cuz somebody dared say something mean about AA.

Touchy indeed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2010, 10:59:30 AM »
Anne,
Would you please take it up with the Judge....AA did not force you there so please don't take it out on the room or the people...Thanks...danny

^^^^^^ There is why I say that you're extremely touchy about AA.  I started a thread, posted a joke and you come into the thread and get pissy cuz somebody dared say something mean about AA.

Touchy indeed.

Wasn't being touchy but OK I see where you could get that.
Danny

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2010, 11:00:26 AM »
Anne,

Touchy indeed.

Wasn't being touchy but OK I see where you could get that.
Danny

Really now?  You just come into threads and shit all over them for the helluvit?