Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > News Items

Hyde School: A Cult to Shape Character as Well as Mind

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ursus:
Here is the NBC local news video coverage that originally accompanied the article in the OP:

http://vimeo.com/9733160

Ursus:
Comments left for the above article in the OP, "A School to Shape Character as Well as Mind" (by Brad Drazen; Feb. 18, 2010; NBC Connecticut - News/Local Beat):

anonymous 7:52 PM, 2.28.10
Pity that Hyde School administrators do not heed those 5 words themselves. "Integrity," apparently, is something only the paying clientele must learn.anonymous 7:57 AM, 3.1.10
This article saddens me as someone who went to Hyde Schools. Hyde Schools is nothing more than a Cult that tries to recruit well to do parents who are desperate. All of the family weekends focus on fundraising and our government is helping to support the Guald family by allowing them to open up charter schools which we the taxpayers foot the bill.

You can read many of the catastrophies that have happened at Hyde on some of the websites that cater to abusive boarding schools and wilderness programs. Hyde is right up there with the worst of them only Hyde is very successful at marketing themselves and has pulled the wool over our government.anonymous 2:02 PM, 3.4.10
Too many sexual assaults at this place. And Hyde doesn't think it's responsible.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=22969[/list]

© 2010 NBC Universal, Inc.

DannyB II:

--- Quote ---What The Fuck Is This Shit?

Postby Ursus » Yesterday, 10:09 pm
Green eggs and green spam. Must be St. Paddy's Day.

:shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

[ Yo, the devil got me tonight! :D ]
--- End quote ---

I was wondering Ursus how it feels to waltz into a thread and shit all over it. I guess old behaviors are hard to let go of, aye.

Xelebes:
Wrong thread?

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "DannyB II" ---
--- Quote ---What The Fuck Is This Shit?

Postby Ursus » Yesterday, 10:09 pm
Green eggs and green spam. Must be St. Paddy's Day.

:shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

[ Yo, the devil got me tonight! :D ]
--- End quote ---
I was wondering Ursus how it feels to waltz into a thread and shit all over it. I guess old behaviors are hard to let go of, aye.
--- End quote ---
Jeeez, Danny, ya can't take a lil joke?

--- Quote from: "Xelebes" ---Wrong thread?
--- End quote ---
Long story. One that Danny has taken great pains to delete. Along with, if my memory serves me correctly, quite possibly thousands of shamrocks.

But, since my intention had never been to engage in fecal maneuvers, just merely a friendly nudge in the ribs, I'll leave it to Danny to tell that tale...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version