Author Topic: Re: IN THE PURSUIT IN BANNING FELICE FROM WEBSITES  (Read 2223 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: IN THE PURSUIT IN BANNING FELICE FROM WEBSITES
« on: January 20, 2010, 11:21:10 AM »
Edit postReport this postReply with quoteRe: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
by mark babitz » Today, 03:16

aspergers?
by seamus » Yesterday, 18:05 in Straight, Inc. and Derivatives 334by Randy Jackson
Yesterday, 23:53

After the menstrual period, the cycle begins all over again.
by Randy Jackson » Yesterday, 23:47 in The Troubled Teen Industry 011by Randy Jackson
Yesterday, 23:47

Elan School information
by Randy Jackson » Yesterday, 23:34 in Open Free for All 05by Randy Jackson
Yesterday, 23:34

College Preparation at Elan School
by Randy Jackson » Yesterday, 23:30 in Open Free for All 03by Randy Jackson
Yesterday, 23:30

ELAN School positive survey
by Randy Jackson » Yesterday, 23:28 in Open Free for All 05by Randy Jackson
Yesterday, 23:28
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 11:22:48 AM »
by mark babitz » 19 minutes ago

Report this postReply with quoteRe: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
by psy » Today, 15:39

Felice. That is not cool. No matter how angry you are you should not do that. First of all moderators should not have access to IP address information at all. I'll have to look into that but in the mean time I have no choice but to revoke your mod privs. I'm also removing that picture from the post.Check out my website on the Troubled Teen Industry
Troubled Teen Industry Forum - Safe forum for parents and survivors
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :beat:  ::unhappy::  ::deadhorse::

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 11:24:29 AM »
she is a dumb bitch sry but she needs to be removed. a major rule is a rule, they banned randy jackson from his mental breakdown, so i would say felice had a amomment of mentalism as well..time to set her lose and remove all her postings too.  :cheers:
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 11:33:42 AM »
another concern is the list she had had all the members names and their addresses, so she has access to them and has had them. of course my mom and i got same ip's we own like 3 computers in our house. duh of sourse we will show up over and over again in similar. i prefer her computer for God's sake. But she blacked out the ips of everyone elses and left marks exposed. no where in the rules of this forum does it stae we can not have one or two or three or even four screennames. so who gives a crap if he had two accounts he had a right to protect himself and flush out a bad person, which he did. she is whinning we set her up, no fact is she set herself up. she and her actions alone caused this incident to happen. we did not force her to come unglued she did that on her own like i knew eventually she would snap off.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 11:36:22 AM »
:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  I can not believe Felice would slit her own throat like she did, yea I do but most wouldn't.How fucking stupid,. No more post delete and bull-shit for a while.  I was right she is certifiably crazy, Fornits stood up for her and she hacked into their system and divulged secure information on the world wide web. Thank god she doesn't work for a bank or credit card company.To put Fornits what I see as a good site to go, in jeopardy of law suit and suspension under privacy acts of their site is reprehensible and crazy. Perhaps her lack of control and brains is the reason she got thrown in the nut house and her kids taken away. She has proven no loyalty and self control nor care for herself and others she calls friends. You got yourself Felice you idiot. :rocker:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :rocker:  :rasta:  :rasta: Good by Felice you crazy bitch :karma:  :karma:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 11:44:39 AM »
Ding Dong the Botch is gone.....and her little dog TOTO too :hug:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 02:18:29 PM »
Wow, you guys are a trip!  :eek:

Felice lost her temper. Everyone does once in awhile. I've done and said things I wish I could take back countless times already in my life and I'm probably only about halfway to the end of it.

You seriously think we all hate her and will never talk to her again behind this? Is that how solid your friendships are? Now, if Psy were not so on-the-ball, if we tolerated slips like that, then what she did would have been damaging to Fornits. But Psy's on the ball, he addressed the situation appropriately and expediently and so no real harm was done.

Frankly, though, I think the chick is to be commended for showing restraint. After some of the bullshit you guys have thrown at her, I know I'd be tempted to do a whole lot worse to you than that. And your dog-piling her in her absence, celebrating your imagined victory? Believing you tricked her into burning bridges w/ me or us?  :roflmao: Are those your true colors?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 02:47:58 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Wow, you guys are a trip!  :eek:

Felice lost her temper. Everyone does once in awhile. I've done and said things I wish I could take back countless times already in my life and I'm probably only about halfway to the end of it.

You seriously think we all hate her and will never talk to her again behind this? Is that how solid your friendships are? Now, if Psy were not so on-the-ball, if we tolerated slips like that, then what she did would have been damaging to Fornits. But Psy's on the ball, he addressed the situation appropriately and expediently and so no real harm was done.

Frankly, though, I think the chick is to be commended for showing restraint. After some of the bullshit you guys have thrown at her, I know I'd be tempted to do a whole lot worse to you than that. And your dog-piling her in her absence, celebrating your imagined victory? Believing you tricked her into burning bridges w/ me or us?  :roflmao: Are those your true colors?
:feedtrolls: Everyone is entitled to their friends and thats all well, Psy was on top of things because it was spotted while it went on the post it wasn't there 5 minutes, before psy got bombarded with complaint and objections and E Mails.That's why psy was on top of it. Dont pretend to know more than you do  The people that cought it and complained are reading this site while you type.Antigen when you are able to use your real name you might gain some more respect and fear, but hiding behind a fake name doesn't make you look tough or intimidating.At Least Felice uses her real name and she is a nut.And my name is real and so is Gary and Sharon and Rose.So if you want to put your real name up, then tell people what you would have done, and if you were at Elan we will know. Thanks for your input. :rocker:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 02:53:27 PM »
Report this postReply with quoteHow did Felice get ISP addresses?
by exposecedu » 2 minutes ago

How did she get ISP addresses? This is beyond fucked up. :soapbox: I guess there are others, give the page a couple of days Antigen and I know your tune will change, atleast everyone will know were you stand about people that steal info from their friends web sites. :cheers:  :cheers: Thank You Exposecedu. :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 03:58:48 PM »
:soapbox:  :karma:  :karma:  :soapbox:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 04:01:49 PM »
:twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 05:57:37 PM »
:shamrock:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:21:08 AM by Anonymous »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 06:31:05 PM »
:fuckoff:  :fuckoff: Fuck you ex staffer, is this your site now your buddy Felice thought that and you see were that got her.And what have you done so far big mouth ??  allot of talk about being staff and all kinds of info on Elan and you haven't presented shit on any site. Just allot of talk and beating down woman. You told Tim you had medical records on people, bull -shit. If you were even in Elan ,no one remembers you or likes you . YOU ARE STAFF ASS-HOLE who likes the people  that causes  sites like this to exist. The people aren't talking about Camp Granada and the good old days here stupid. They are talking about the worst if not one of the worst things they ever experienced in life. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 07:00:31 PM »
:fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff: MODO

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 08:50:24 PM »
But oh once again it is all our faults we drove her to it, load of bullshit.

I concur with your statement.