Author Topic: cain't help but think  (Read 1599 times)

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
cain't help but think
« on: January 04, 2010, 03:08:46 PM »
read the posts by john underwood.. cain't help but think of the passive/;agressive arrogance of the sociopath therein.. says we are arrogant to call ourselves survivors, when any one who was there knows that many did not survive..and were not intended to. ahh, well, to those that have, with any sense of humanity or decency intact.. congratualtions! J.O.M. it was a time, maybe a time like the french revolution( so says my former D.E.A. buddy) when "true-beleivers" ruled the politic. Maybe cynicism is best, as a course.maybe it's time we think for ourselves. maybe it's time we defend ourselves. ::unhappy::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cyndeelouwho

• View Profile
Re: cain't help but think
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 03:34:28 PM »
I humbly disagree with my brother regarding blowing off appendages but think a good standing up in front of the group for a hyber s(p) eed , hand elevated and flaying name calling session may be somewhat healing

Some of the things they called me were not very lady like, as my dearly departed grandmaother would say

Sticks and stones ( sorry)

Just saying

Offline LucyMax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 07:48:45 AM »
Oh, Cyndee. That would truly be a wonderful thing. One at a time we'd stand them up and blast them with our words. All those names they called us, all those horrible, horrible things.

Were you also in all three places like your brother? When?

I'm glad to see you here again, Cyndee.

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 03:33:31 PM »
OOPS! Forgive me ! It seems "true believers" rule the politic again. Kruschev is unfit to be the General Secretary, so send me to camp! Better watch out folks, yah hear?  Spoke with an interesting fellow this morning, did 5 years on a federal S/R team,( sort of an ad-hoc team, as it were, but a team none-the-less) Resigned over a positive pot test. Plainly speaking, if you're running around the woods, looking for killers and meeting lots of dead people, what do I care if you smoke a little rope ? is common sense dead? ::unhappy::  Aww, he shows up ever'whar Ah Goes J.O.M.