Author Topic: Elan School investigation; current 2010  (Read 3254 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan School investigation; current 2010
« on: January 19, 2010, 09:48:39 AM »
This is what as Elan ex-residents we need, is current data. Which I am finding is hard to do, the culprits have done a
better job at hiding their trails.
I'm telling you folks this horse trac and their new gambling license is the answer today, politicians behind this business.
We at times just keep circulating the same info, just a different person. This is why I started that other site to catorize
info so we don't keep rehashing the same info. We have one place to go to read/write info. This is not my site it is a depot of data, anybody could oversee it. It is on f/b...one rule you have to be a member, so nobody floods the site w/ garbag....ya'kno trolls............. :shamrock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan School investigation; current 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 10:31:12 AM »
I believe this was the question that started the big who ha, I was told Elan people had not time for this stuff. Well this is how you bring the bad publicity to Ealn .This how you eventually close a door. Present day stuff, like Sharon Terry gets DUI or something like that, and run with it put it all over the web,on the Elan site for advanced users and hackers, for all to read.The horse track has covered their asses for years, and does back off investigators, and they have had much better people than most out here go after them unsuccessfully.So it is necessary to put them into a situation the track cant help. And thats by isolating Elan from the track threw bad publicity about Elan. We have to make the name Elan stand out way out in front of any Golden Ark Co holdings .Need to put the Pinehinge facility in the words etc.Leave no stone unturned. Local news is the life blood. They hide their tracks pretty well but not completely, so no one get discouraged ,the harder you look the more you will find and the better you get at looking. Some things are right in front of you. Its just paying attention to whats there, or following a thread or similar post etc.It takes time but the reward is there. :jamin:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 10:33:23 AM »
Folks the survivers of Elan, want to know what is going on now, to expose current and past transgressions by Elan/staff and the financial arm...who is benefitting.  
If we can just get info on this that would be a start....then we can identify where we go from there.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 10:53:44 AM »
THE WAY I SEE IT, IS THIS..IF EVERYONE QUITS BEING STUPID BACK N FORTH TITTY FOR TATTY, THE CRAP CAN BE SETTLED FASTER. SOME STRONG PPL NEED TO REDIRECT THEMSELVES. RIGHT NOW I AM EMBARRASSED TO KNOW ANY OF U. WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE U ALL WASTING UR GIFTS FOR OTHER THAN TO BE NASTY JERKS. LET'S FACE IT THE KIDS FROM ELAN ARE VERY CUT THRAOT WHEN THEY WISH TO BE, WE KNOW THIS SO LET'S MOVE ONWARD AND GET SOME DAMN WORK DONE ALREADY. WE ALREADY ESTABLISHED DANNY IS THIS AND SHARON IS THAT AND GARY IS THIS AGAIN AND MARK IS THAT AGAIN AND FELICE IS A ROTTEN PARENT ETC.... NOW LETS USE THE GIFT OF WORDS TO FORM TOGETHER AND GET SOME DAMN WORK DONE. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE? ONCE IN AWHILE A FEW WORDS OK, BUT THIS IS PAGES OF DUMB CRAP. WOW EVERYONE IS NOT GOING TO GIVE A DAMN IF THAT PLACE IS OPEN BECAUSE LOOKING AT ALL THIS SHIT OVER DAYS WE ALL DESERVE TO BE THERE. HELL MAYBE IT NEEDS TO STYA OPEN FOR EVERYONE ON HERE, FUCK ME FOR EVEN CARING.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 11:20:05 PM »
I tell you what,  I don't know about you folks but this last month the information we put forth on the Elan site and the F/B fornits site (Elan Thread) was awesome. I met and talked with alot of new people I had not met before, seems Sharon is moving forward with the Book asking for info and Mark is just a Freaking Magician when it comes to digging up info.....I feel we as a group have really moved in a positive direction.....I can only hope and pray that we allow ourselves to continue....... :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 08:42:29 AM »
Good Morning everyone,

I agree with Danny and his post above. Mark a genius with finding old newspaper article. Sharon proceeding with a book thing.Felice as always brilliant .

And to think this all happened on the facebook "I went to elan school page.People were really civil even folks who held different opinions , it was truly a sight to behold. Lots of great new data about elan.

I also made new friends

I trust that this civilness that was displayed by us to each other will continue , and I mean it like nobodies business.

Mark I don't know if it is possible to cut and paste those newspaper article over here, it would be helpfull or just post the links , one at a time therefore they might jostle peoples memories and folks could post on each individual link.

I know for me it would be most helpful.

Thanks to everyone ,and I mean everyone for making the Facebook page really cool.

Some one asked what were you doing while Fornits was down and my answer is go look at the I went to elan on the facebook .

Thank you everyone ,really thanks it can only get better we have shown that we can do it.

Peace

Matt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 06:28:00 PM »
Quote from: "bossybee39"
Matt, I believe this little break from fornits gave everyone more time to reflect on things of importance. I am sure there is a better balance occuring right now.
:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:
Well what do you think about what I said sweety, you are bust'in your fanny. Everybody is working like busy little bees.
Anyway just play'in a little talk with you soon I'm sure.
 :shamrock:  :shamrock: ......Danny....

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 01:42:32 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
Folks the survivers of Elan, want to know what is going on now, to expose current and past transgressions by Elan/staff and the financial arm...who is benefitting.  
If we can just get info on this that would be a start....then we can identify where we go from there.
http://www.amazon.com/Life-Gone-Awry-Sc ... B005F69SV6

This is going on :)
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 01:46:36 PM »
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 07:49:53 PM »
We understand that you are trying very hard to make a name for yourself here. But using Danny as your vehicle to get there is not very original. Everything you are posting has been pasted here at least a thousand times already.
Personally if I may say, you really are not that bright. If Danny had raped and sodomized, this information would have been posted 2 years ago when people with much more intellect and savvy then you were posting.
At some point I am sure you will have an epiphany and realize just how stupid you look posting this schoolyard level gossip. Until that time I must say we are throughly enjoying watching you make a complete jerk of yourself.
The problem with the over zealous friends of Wayne K. they don't know when they have made their point and when to stop typing. No!! They over sell and people turn away and end up rejecting what they said.
As I am doing now.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:13:14 PM by Ruaraidh »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 08:56:01 PM »
:blabla:

Thanks for the info Danny

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2011, 02:53:51 AM »
Every one who disagrees with you is Danny? I guess you don't read too well,do you?
?©?€~¥@