Author Topic: Who Wants Elan Forums Better Monitored  (Read 2277 times)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
Who Wants Elan Forums Better Monitored
« on: January 18, 2010, 11:53:29 AM »
I recently joined fornits and have encountered many weird individuals. Some believe there is this big haunting Elan conspiracy that will end up destroying us all. I am tired of furums not getting to the point but playing the who is it game all throughout their dialog. My name is Rose, I attended Elan and found it to be one of the most horrible experiences of my life. Do I dwell on it once in awhile, but I do not have grand delusions they caused all my problems? I believe they added to it though. I am more interested in hearing what they hell the many ridiculous adults on here feel they should do to close down Elan? not the he said she said, he is she is or the world is going to blow up any second because he said she said that crap on the forums. The fornits FBI has watched typing patterns wtf is that all about. Ok I will bite but back to my point. I would like ideas of how to get this school closed without the Danny's and the Felice's and their mental delusions to fuck it up with their thoughts of a cult. Seems trouble for years follows these two. No wonder no one is willing to jump in there and do a fucken thing to stop a school. They believe crazies need it open for the prime example: THEM. It was like this, I was a very wild teenager told my mom screw you and went out did whatever I wanted to do. I did amazing at Elan, just did as I was told did not have much conflict there. Except with Missy, she was always up my ass. NOW I KNOW WHY, and so does half of anyone with a brain. I need to find people who are striving towards goals of the closure of this school, not the ones sitting there all pissed off they are still open. Fact is you all did nothing but hurt each other. I want the real ppl who are chill and not completely mental to step forth and share intelligent words. ok so i noticed half of use cant spell big fucken deal, if the point is there grow on it. PPl got a problem with me gay too fucken bad, it does not mean I am any less of a person, deal with it dudes. Ok so I am basically in a search for the human kind to stand out and enter. If your taking like massive medication well ummm either make sure your fully medicated before entering this forum or go lay the hell down. Hey and Danny and Felice please do not ruin this forum with your constant garabble. the guilt will one day go away guys just hang in their. Hell I am about to send you both a check for the mental bills u all got dwindling in the wind. I refuse to feed the trolls on here so ya seriously lets get it rolling guys.  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
Re: Who Wants Elan Forums Better Monitored
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 01:45:06 PM »
other then following a close schedule do they learn any life skills that will help them cope with adulthood. I personally feel like I walked out of Elan campaign with the posting you made. the way the groups are run are extremely outragous. how many find screaming fuck you as aprropraite venting of feelings? it is a demanding place but is this neccessary? these children are not allowed to speak freely or have communications with the outside world. They are trapped in their way of thinking not freedom of thought. tell me if this place is good why is there so many insaine ppl from elan running around even on these forums. Even ex staffers such as danny agree the place is bad, or is he some bitter old fart looking for revenge? It amazes me why someone can speak so wonderfully one post but before that refers to a man breast feeding. I am trying to grasp the connections there. I am sorry I asked you to reach in there deep in the brain i realize it hurt you completely. Do not worry the madness will be over soon as the meds kick in. I will be patient and be awaiting the result. I know there is more intelligent life forms out there other than coming up with breast feeding wisdom. are you talking from personal experience there?? Boggles mind now has to go recover..thanks my brain is fried because of ignorance. :feedtrolls:
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 02:09:57 PM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
other then following a close schedule do they learn any life skills that will help them cope with adulthood. I personally feel like I walked out of Elan campaign with the posting you made. the way the groups are run are extremely outragous. how many find screaming fuck you as aprropraite venting of feelings? it is a demanding place but is this neccessary? these children are not allowed to speak freely or have communications with the outside world. They are trapped in their way of thinking not freedom of thought. tell me if this place is good why is there so many insaine ppl from elan running around even on these forums. Even ex staffers such as danny agree the place is bad, or is he some bitter old fart looking for revenge? It amazes me why someone can speak so wonderfully one post but before that refers to a man breast feeding. I am trying to grasp the connections there. I am sorry I asked you to reach in there deep in the brain i realize it hurt you completely. Do not worry the madness will be over soon as the meds kick in. I will be patient and be awaiting the result. I know there is more intelligent life forms out there other than coming up with breast feeding wisdom. are you talking from personal experience there?? Boggles mind now has to go recover..thanks my brain is fried because of ignorance. :feedtrolls:
ROSE,
YOU TALK TO PPL. THAT WAY HERE...READ ALL YOUR POSTS...SO THIS TELLS ME YOU DID IT ALSO IN ELAN AS A STUDENT.....NOW I KNOW YOU WANT TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THAT AND YOU PROBABLY CAN....YET IT DOESN'T
GET AWAY FROM THE FACT WE SCREAMED AT PPL. IN ELAN AND "WERE STILL SCREAMING AT THEM" WITH VULGAR
LANGUAGE OUT OF ELAN. (I KNOW I'M EX-STAFF)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 02:33:19 PM »
RANDY,
I WILL ADMIT HERE AND IF YOU HAVE READ MY PAST POSTS AND THREADS,  YOU CAN SEE, THAT I IN NO WAY I AGREE, CONDONE OR ACCEPT THE PHILOSOPHIES THAT JOE RICCI, DR. DAVIDSON, JAMES McCANN, DAVID ELDER, KEN ZARETSKI,ED FREIDMAN, MARTY KRUGLICK, JEFF GOTTLIEB, MARK ROSENBERG, ALICE DUNNE, DIANE HEINZEMAN, JOE'S WIFE, JOE'S WIFE'S SITER (JULIE), AND ESPECIALLY MYSELF..DANIEL LEE BENNISON ACTED ON.
THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW....MANY MILES, HILLS AND VALLEYS HAVE BEEN TRUDGED IN THE LIFE...TO GET TO THIS POINT.
WE FORCE FED EVERY RESIDENT WE CAME IN CONTACT WITH THIS SICK TWISTED IGNORANT/ NOT WELL THOUGHT OUT BRAND OF TREATMENT.....WELL....... IT EVENTUALLY WAS THOUGHT OUT..... BUT THAT HAPPENED BY MISTAKE....HEY WE CAN MAKE TONS OF CASH IF WE GET THE STATES BEHIND THIS. THEY PAY..... THEIR FANCY DOCTORS (STATES) WELL IF WE CAN GET THEM TO SIGN OFF (IN WALKS DR. DAVIDSON) THAT WAS HIS PRIMARY JOB. GET W/ THE STATE DOCTORS AND PARENTS W/ LOTS OF CASH....JUST ASK THE FOLKS FROM CHICAGO AND DETROIT.
i NEEDED TO SAY THIS AGAIN TO MAKE SURE I AM NOT BEING CONFUSED B/CUZ I WAS EX-STAFF, THAT I BELIEVED SOMETHING ELSE...........NO WAY........DANNY......... :shamrock:

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 05:05:42 PM »
so randy pops out of woodwork to campaign 4 elan....well i will bite on i guess. randy did u read the forum discussion before this nobel cruisade? danny once again shut the fuck up u r not fooling people danny/randy what ever u are. go away please and let the others have a chance to speak uninterupted.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 11:40:27 PM »
Bravo Jackson dig right into him he likes it. :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker: Danny loves to play thats why he dont go away :peace:  ::unhappy::  :peace:  ::unhappy::

Offline quest

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 01:40:13 AM »
:feedtrolls:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 02:03:14 AM by quest »

Offline garystadler

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 08:47:38 AM »
I so far have seen Danny get kicked off two sites for Medellin and causing confusion. :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 12:10:23 PM »
I think after today we see why these forums need better moderators..felice snaps with her instablity and gives our a members ip address. wtf is this coming to ? CRAZY ::deadhorse::  LOONS RUN FORUMS

Offline Quasi Modo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 02:53:43 PM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
BE NICE EVERYONE................KARMA.............REMEMBER

I think your Karma will be biting you in the rear end soon enough.  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Watch your own ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 02:55:24 PM »
You watch your own ass prick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 07:57:04 AM »
I don't know whose mother you're talking about.  Please clarify that for me.  Thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 06:56:46 PM »
You fucking idiots can't see Elan people are unmoderatable?

Let them kill each other