Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 632453 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2790 on: September 12, 2011, 10:15:25 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Hey Marky
I am a cock sucker who is  getting worse. I am not making any sense. Probably time for another dose of SSRI's.
I am an old faggot who writes like a 4th grader
How sad for my  fat ass
There is a Literacy program where I live.   Its free,and they probably serve some snacks and coffee. I will get a meal,and become a much better writer. Perhaps a better person... tho that would be a stretch
Look at the bright side Marky. I dont have to clean up the Goose shit any more!  
my shitty boat is a comfy place to sleep. I have a few extra blankets when i need them  
People worry about me!  
Kiss
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: September 12, 2011, 11:28:36 AM »
Is that you again Marky ?
They let you out of the assylum ? Or was it Prison ?
I bet you are shitting over a bathtub nowadays
why dont you stop this bullshit and act like a man?
We would settle for you acting like an adult
If you come by at lunchtime,will feed you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: October 04, 2011, 04:45:00 PM »
This is my first and last post, i just wanted everyone in this forum to read with their own eyes... your all worthless! Day in and Day out you do nothing but bitch and complain. Why not just let life unravel itself for those who deserve it. I dont know all of you but ik more than i need to know. Anyone who has posted continuaslly for 183 pages is a waste of o2. I have not read all the pages course in reality who the fuck would want to.. between sucking dicks dildos and malesters who the fuck has the time or passion to follow this thread. Mark you are by far the worst troll ever! sharron a worthless cunt. Art can go die as well. Your all worthless pieces of shit, One day when you all finally stop wasting good citezens air, i will rejoice on your grave, that is if your families even care enough when your gone. ANYONE WHO READS THIS OR REPLIES NEEDS A LIFE!!!!! What do all you fucks do for a living? Mark I know you suck dicks for a Quarter a piece, but the rest of you? I imagine u collect unemployment and my tax dollars. Why dont you do something perductive with your lives and get rid of this fucking site. Get a job, Get a life, get a gf/bf, why go on with life knowing when your gone you didnt acomplish anything? all you stupid fucking trolls can rot in hell. If i ever met any of you again it would be the last. You all Fail at life! You all make misery for yourselves when you log in. Some may not think so you might laugh when you post, but before you post you have to think of the most aweful discusting things that have happened to you and then type it about someone else. You dumb fucks get off on others pain and its really sad, Like i said Let life unravel for those that you know deserve it. Its gods job to decide when he takes worthless fucks not yours! Think before you post again! Your wasting your time and feeding the trolls who thrive on it. Course your all trolls. thats why theres 180 some fucking pages... I think i just wasted my time! But have fun posting, and wasting your miserable lives away, wish youd do it a little faster and eliminate your selves from my beautiful piece of land. TROLLS CAN ALL FUCKING ROT AND DIE! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SHITTING ON ALL OF YOUR GRAVES WHEN YOUR GONE... Good luck to all Hope you all can stop suffering one day... execpt Mark He can suffer to the farthest extent of tourture. One day the devil will butt fuck you just like you did to those little boys! You worthless FUCK

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: October 04, 2011, 07:39:03 PM »
Quote from: "epic fail"
This is my first and last post, i just wanted everyone in this forum to read with their own eyes... your all worthless! Day in and Day out you do nothing but bitch and complain. Why not just let life unravel itself for those who deserve it. I dont know all of you but ik more than i need to know. Anyone who has posted continuaslly for 183 pages is a waste of o2. I have not read all the pages course in reality who the fuck would want to.. between sucking dicks dildos and malesters who the fuck has the time or passion to follow this thread. Mark you are by far the worst troll ever! sharron a worthless cunt. Art can go die as well. Your all worthless pieces of shit, One day when you all finally stop wasting good citezens air, i will rejoice on your grave, that is if your families even care enough when your gone. ANYONE WHO READS THIS OR REPLIES NEEDS A LIFE!!!!! What do all you fucks do for a living? Mark I know you suck dicks for a Quarter a piece, but the rest of you? I imagine u collect unemployment and my tax dollars. Why dont you do something perductive with your lives and get rid of this fucking site. Get a job, Get a life, get a gf/bf, why go on with life knowing when your gone you didnt acomplish anything? all you stupid fucking trolls can rot in hell. If i ever met any of you again it would be the last. You all Fail at life! You all make misery for yourselves when you log in. Some may not think so you might laugh when you post, but before you post you have to think of the most aweful discusting things that have happened to you and then type it about someone else. You dumb fucks get off on others pain and its really sad, Like i said Let life unravel for those that you know deserve it. Its gods job to decide when he takes worthless fucks not yours! Think before you post again! Your wasting your time and feeding the trolls who thrive on it. Course your all trolls. thats why theres 180 some fucking pages... I think i just wasted my time! But have fun posting, and wasting your miserable lives away, wish youd do it a little faster and eliminate your selves from my beautiful piece of land. TROLLS CAN ALL FUCKING ROT AND DIE! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SHITTING ON ALL OF YOUR GRAVES WHEN YOUR GONE... Good luck to all Hope you all can stop suffering one day... execpt Mark He can suffer to the farthest extent of tourture. One day the devil will butt fuck you just like you did to those little boys! You worthless FUCK

This was written by someone from ELAN because they all have poor writing skills.  

Ban Mark, Art, Wayne, Danny and Sharon!   :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: October 04, 2011, 08:13:55 PM »
wrong again er

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: October 10, 2011, 09:35:33 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Matty be careful I visit your hometowne with about 250 other AA men for a conference every May look it up. I should be seeing you in May. We just may corral you and before you know it you be brainwashed. Oh and If I forgot to tell you that I come to your hometown ( like I forgot to tell you about being a Ex-Ass. Dir.) sorry I was going to surprise you.
Now I know you don't want to start talking about the mother of your children do you Matt, please leave mine out of this conversation. I mentioned it for reference, she went on to post to Ursus. Not you.
Matt whenever you want to crawl out of your whoa is me, the Ex Ass Dir is picking on me routine that would be nice. Your 51 now grow up. Remember you said that you worked thru this, well act like it.
This is Danny now has been since 1978....So nice try so many others were there before you pulling this shit, read it Matt. What are you 15 again. If that is the case then please be serious for the sake of others. Matt you can't spin this on me buddy sorry take your latent anger out on your counselors. I gave you every opportunity to get honest and you never did. Why because Matty did not want to look like he was siding with a Ass.Director in front of all his Elan resident buddies. Boy that would look horrible....Go back Matt to a phone call I had with you asking you why Mark was posting on facebook that I was a driver flunky for Joe. He knew I was a Ass. Director from my post on a site Sharon had. No this is the explanation you wanted to believe in order to hang out with me. Fine I could have accepted that if you had from the beginning just said I have a problem with associating with you because of.
But you did not you chose a very disrespectful way trash me publically, remember you started this publically I spoke first in private, so don't go running around acting like your innocent.
Danny
Ass director :)
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: October 10, 2011, 09:36:28 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
Danny, that was a threat. In literal terms, ya know to the eye of someone who hadn't lived things like a cowboy ass whoopin or tight house it probably doesn't look like a credible threat at all. Why, one might have a hard as hell time getting a cop or judge or even one's own well paid private attorney to really understand what was so upsetting about that. I mean, it's absurd, right? The sheer logistics involved, never mind the social engineering that would be required to get 250 Stepcraft devout to leave their seminar to go fuck with someone they don't even know.

But let me tell ya something, brother! I read it again pretending that John Underwood or Wanda Minton or Miller Newton or Lybbi MacDonald had written it to me. Even though none of those people currently have the practical ability to fuck with me like that anymore, the memory of it leaves a primal, irrational terror that never really completely goes away. Trouble for you is that the vast majority of your audience here is... different from the rest of the world; both inside and outside of those closed circles. See, most people don't know fuck all about how this shit works. Them that do, well normally they only gather and commune among the devout, having little (if any) contact one with another outside of those closed groups.

Here? It's a whole nother color of a hourse here. Here we have people who are not among the devout but who do have varied and vast experience with those closed communities. Enough, I think, to call you on your shit without much thought. See, your rhythm of thought has a pungent and familiar smell. You should expose yourself to more fresh air and sunshine and try and defunkify your thinking. That's my opinion, anyway.

And for you to come back with something as fucking simple as suggesting out loud to the room that there ever was any threat to begin with and, why, how silly of anyone to have taken it that way? Buddy, if you're not doing your level best to pull every trigger and push every button in your perceived enemies, well then I may well be outmatched!

Good day!

Good DAY!!

I said "GOOD DAY!!!"
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: October 13, 2011, 07:58:22 PM »
Remember what Antigen said, "Trouble Maker". I can bring those 250 alkies to your house too.... :rofl:

You know what is so hilarious about that response from Antigen concerning Matt's feeling of being threaten.
Matt came in to Elan in 1974 I didn't get there until 1975, Matt was a staff member while I was
still a resident. So how in the fuck is Antigen's analogy supposed to work concerning me.
Matt taught me everything I know he was senior to me, he was my teacher.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: October 13, 2011, 08:17:44 PM »
Did Matt rape children too?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: October 13, 2011, 08:23:36 PM »
Danny diddled his nieces. Alan was going to straighten him out so Danny had him killed

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: October 13, 2011, 08:35:28 PM »
Danny, you never knew Matt. He said if he met you he would have stomped a mud hole in your faggot ass chest

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: October 13, 2011, 10:38:36 PM »
Quote from: "Marc Rosenberg"
Danny, you never knew Matt. He said if he met you he would have stomped a mud hole in your faggot ass chest

:rofl:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: October 14, 2011, 02:42:17 PM »
Remember what Antigen said, "Trouble Maker". I can bring those 250 alkies to your house too.... :rofl:

You know what is so hilarious about that response from Antigen concerning Matt's feeling of being threaten.
Matt came in to Elan in 1974 I didn't get there until 1975, Matt was a staff member while I was
still a resident. So how in the fuck is Antigen's analogy supposed to work concerning me.

:bump:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: October 14, 2011, 03:12:07 PM »
Matt said you a bitch ass punk and a punk ass bitch. lol

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: October 22, 2011, 01:50:45 AM »

:bump:
You don't scare me Danny. You're obviously a coward. 250 people like you would still need an army to face a real man. That's why you pick on women

:fuckoff: