Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 530669 times)

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2775 on: August 18, 2011, 06:20:36 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
If Sharon has managed to collect 1000 in funds from her welfare checks and donates them to fornits I'll accept a ban. I rarely ever come here anymore as it is.

But only after the cheque has cleared.
Classy, stupid where is your proof on my income fag??? you make me laugh how easily guided you are by Mark...Hope you two morons are having fun stalking me on Facebook..weirdos..Mark would do us all a favor by simply shutting the fuck up with his nonsense. His love for Debi Levin is ridiculous, she is a married woman. He is nothing and always be nothing to people with good sense. As for you Aaron no one listens to the staffer that had to leave the country after being employed by one of the worst treatment centers, so yeah keep going smarty. Laugh it up, you know nothing but rumors..shows how completely ignorant you truly are. Does Marky hold your dick while you piss too or can you even think for yourself asshole??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: August 18, 2011, 06:47:39 AM »
Again, I'll accept a perma-ban in this name if Sharon can cough up the 1000 American dollars and the cheque clears.

As for Mark, weren't you the one so hot and bothered to defend his neurotic ass over getting banned from fornits facebook?

And I thought it was the other way around you trying to stalk me. Unless mark is setting up profiles like yours and trying to get me to add you/him to my friend's list.

If not, well then it is you who is doing the stalking, I can't be bothered to figure out who the fuck you are on Facebook.

Tread carefully Farty, sounds like sharon and mark are running a game on you.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: August 18, 2011, 07:46:14 AM »
Aaron
The game is over. If Sharon/Marky are running a game... and thats VERY possible.. They will be playing with themselves....
Which for Marky,would be the norm. He,like yourself,is a nasty little coward. I really dont care to participate in this game with any of you. You are mentally incapacitated.
As far as Sharon's experience with Marky goes. I find her credible only because this is what Marky does to everyone. He cant control himself,and its just a matter of time untill he goes to prison for one thing or another. He is comfy in prison,yet dangerous in society. Marky turned on Sharon when she would no longer participate in his ugly fantasies and self delusions. Just as I predicted a long time ago. He can only fool some of the people,some of the time,, But only for a short time. I am relatively impressed that he could carry this game 2 yrs with Sharon. Gotta be some kind of a record for him.
Again,if either of them had anything of value,I would've sued them years ago and won. However "pissing in the wind" is not in the cards for this guy. I simply havent the time,desire,or energy.
Marky has again lost everything,including his mind. Sharon perhaps has some quality of life left. Marky is dead to me. He has only furthered the opinion/idea that he is mentall ill.... and severely. Marky has noone,and nothing except a few posessions that I am not interested in. I find justice in the fact that he has to live his life,alone,with noone.
To me,a life without friends,love,and companionship,is far worse than anything he could type out in this cesspool that he has worked SO  hard to create.
My sincere hope for Marky. .Is that when he recieves no more attention from me.. He comes to my home to harrass me. Will be the equivelent to suicide.. AS I will be pleased to offer him 11 or 12 pieces of hot lead. Based on his ramblings,harrassment..All of which, are WELL documented. No court in the land would convict me.
So Marky.. I raise my coffee cup this morning to you. Here's to your impending suicide.. However it comes about!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: August 18, 2011, 12:35:50 PM »
Oh poor wittle   :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  There there fella, The devil will be compasionate at first when you first meet him and offer you some tissues to wipe away your tears.

Then he will roast your ass over a hot flame for all eternity.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

How does it feel  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  knowing you are nearing your end of days :rasta:  :rasta:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: August 19, 2011, 06:42:24 AM »
Mr Marky
DId you have to go to the Library to post here?
This will be my last post to you Marky,as its just no fun, to watch an obviously mentally challenged adult,have this kind of breakdown.We know you are hurting Marky. We "get" that it sux to be you. You have been humiliated,publically. Your life (if you want to call it that) isnt worth a bucket of piss. Do they have computers @ the Homeless shelter ? I betyou are very comfy @ night,all cuddled up to your hate. This is your sentence for being a sick,demented asshole most of your life. Cant really blame elan for your illness. After all,you are in your 50's now. Maybe you shoulda,coulda,grown up into a productive young man.. But now.. all thats left for you,is to finish your sentence on this earth. ALONE!
I hope you get a cool Cellie.
You are a very sick man. I feel sorry for you. You should kill yourself. Make it your last good deed.
Do it for the sake of all the people you have harmed during this miserable existance you call life.
Best of luck,as there wont be a funeral. Nobody would come!

• View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: August 19, 2011, 12:52:25 PM »
Don't you worry  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  After they bury you I'll make sure I walk my dog over to your grave site so he can crap all over your grave.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  
Then after a nice rain storm all that crap will seep down to your rotting corpse and drip into your coffin eventially. :jamin:  You will still have access to fecal matter even after you're under ground, seeing how admire eating shit sandwiches all the time. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: August 19, 2011, 05:41:35 PM »
eventially ???????
LOL
Still the laughingstock huh Marky
You are so angry
Do the voices tell you how fucking stupid you really are ?
sorry.. I had to stop in and laugh at you some more

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: August 19, 2011, 07:47:23 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
eventially ???????
LOL
I am the laughingstock Marky ::OMG::
I am an angry faggot ::OMG::
The voices in my head tell me how fucking stupid I really am! ::OMG::
Sorry.. I had to talk out of my ass so people would laugh at me some more   ::OMG::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: August 19, 2011, 07:49:58 PM »
eventially ??????? ::OMG::
LOL ::OMG::
I am the laughingstock Marky ::OMG::
I am an angry faggot ::OMG::
The voices in my head tell me how fucking stupid I am ::OMG::
Sorry.. I had to talk out of my ass so people would laugh at me some more   ::OMG::

• View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: August 19, 2011, 08:43:53 PM »
I heard that  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  had a custom coffin built for him in the shape of a dildo :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

And the inside of the dildo coffin has real dildos that dangle down from the lid right over where  :moon:  :moon: fArt's :moon:  :moon:  head would be :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:twofinger:  :twofinger: fArt :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: August 19, 2011, 09:30:09 PM »
Wow
Either they have Wi-fi @ the Salvation Army Homeless shelter
or
You were at the Library all day posting hate
I guess that Lakefront home didnt work out for you..the "cabin" in Wi no longer available?
Or the Corvette,... and whatever toys you were able to manipulate out of others
Dude.. Have you even EVER done any work in your life at all ?
Well Marky.. I will leave you to all your dildo fantasies,fecal fantasies,and anal sex with men
Pretty sure thats where I found you
10 years ago
Look at all you have accomplished since then
LOL
If you can make your way out to Highwood tomorrow. WIll buy you a drink
If you act like an ass,will be a multitude of people to throw/knock your ass out
while the rest of us are with our new husband's/girlfriends/friends/family and such
You go cuddle up to that hate boy
(I do mean boy)
Good night Marky

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: August 19, 2011, 09:30:52 PM »
Oh Hey Marky
one more thing
SUICIDE IS THE SOLUTION !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: August 19, 2011, 10:12:44 PM »
Oh Hey Marky
one more thing
SUICIDE IS THE SOLUTION FOR ME!

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop: :bump:  :beat:  :beat:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :feedtrolls: :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: August 20, 2011, 01:55:10 PM »
Wow

I use Wi-fi @ the Salvation Army Homeless shelter ::OMG::

and ::OMG::

I was at the library all day posting hate ::OMG::

My home  didnt work out for me! ::OMG::

Or my boat,... and anal sex toys I was  able to manipulate out of others  ::OMG::

Marky I  have NEVER done any work in my life at all! ::OMG::

Marky.. I will have dildo fantasies,fecal fantasies,and anal sex with men ::OMG::

Pretty sure thats where I was ::OMG::

10 years ago ::OMG::

Look at what I have accomplished since then ::OMG::

nothing ::OMG::

If I can make my way out to Highwood tomorrow. WIll you buy me a drink? ::OMG::

If I act like an ass, there will be a multitude of people to throw/knock my ass out ::OMG::

while the rest of them suck cock for $$$  ::OMG::

I will cuddle up to boys ::OMG::

(I do mean boys) ::OMG::

Good night Marky  ::OMG::

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rasta:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  ::fullofshit::  :jamin:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  ::fullofshit::  ::deadhorse::  :feedtrolls:  :seg:  :cheers:  :cheers: ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  :roflmao:  :roflmao:    :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat: :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat: :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat: :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat: :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: August 21, 2011, 10:42:55 AM »
Hey Marky
You are getting worse. You are not making any sense. Probably time for another dose of SSRI's.
You are in your 50's yet write like a 4th grader  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:
How sad for you  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
I know for fact that Lake County has a Literacy program. Its free,and they probably serve some snacks and coffee. You could get a meal,and become a much better writer. Perhaps a better person... tho that would be a stretch  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:
Look at the bright side Marky. Now you dont have to clean up the Goose shit any more! :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
I bet that truck of yours is a comfy place to sleep. I have a few extra blankets if you need :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
You know how I worry about you !  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Kiss