Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529458 times)

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2745 on: July 28, 2011, 07:15:39 AM »
No Ref needed....
A Rattle,Pacifier,and a bib for the children perhaps
Must really suck to be them...
Huh Marky
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: July 29, 2011, 11:19:33 AM »
For the first time in my life I have got to fully..I mean fully agree with the Fartster. He tried to warn me, yes he did. I refused to listen. But now I fully see and found out the hard way. Now that I have been fully screwed by a very disturbed individual not much more I can do but admit Arty was actually fully and unbelievably right. Now Art go mark your calander because you actually told the truth on one factor. MARK is in fact one sick puppy. He had the utter balls to come to my home, and try to split up my marriage. He turned his selfish nose in the air to down grade me and my family, when we extended him a safe place to be. We fed him, we housed him, and the asshole could only complain because I had a massive amount of little kids running around. He called us dirty when kids simply leave messes. How dare he bestow this type of attitude to my husband which unselfishly extended him a place to lay his head while he was carrying on and on over some dumb ass bullshit daily. He simply lost his fucking mind treating me like this. His biggest friend , his supposes best friend, my asshole. He used me for his little song and dance side show. Now Farty dont get this all twisted I still think your a huge piece of shit, and never will I forgive you one ounce for anything you did to me. But fair is fair, you simply won this round. I am not beneath agreeing your right when it comes to Mark. I was shocked bet your ass I was, but Farty you hit the nail on the head this time.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Hope Seely

• View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: July 29, 2011, 11:27:26 AM »
From what I hear Mark is totally fucked up in the head. Sharon had to give him his daily meds. He could not even deal with what he had to take. His daughter has to control everything now for him. Sad but true. No one should even listen to the babbling baffoon. He claims he took down Elan all by himself. Way I see it many of us did. One monarch is not the reality. Many of us fought and fought over the years. Where is our justice? One man took down Elan? I do not think so.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: July 29, 2011, 11:32:20 AM »
Hope I had to take down the Core Campaign off of Facebook. Mark was using it for personal gain. I am not going to let him twist the idea of the Core the way he sees fit. He is not going to hurt anyone else in his twisted bullshit. He is not the King of taking down Elan. He took some fucking pictures and acts like it was the most glorous thing on Earth to do. I am seeing the point of moving on and not following in his bullshit anymore. He lost a dear friend due to insulting ways. He can simply live with himself now for I am done dealing with him. Elan is better off closed and buried where it belongs. His loss really for I am a wonderful woman.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: July 29, 2011, 01:10:18 PM »
Sharon
I really dont care that you dont like me. In fact I welcome it. I ve lived all over this great country of ours,and never have a met a more disturbed person than yourself. Tell me exactly what I have done to you,other than defend myself from yours,and your "core group's" personal attacks both online and otherwise. If while defending myself,I turned to mean,rude tactics.. I suggest you dig deep into your back pocket and look at exactly what your part in this was. I only responded LKQ to what you 2 emotional cripples threw at me
I am not an "I told you so" kind of person. I am just sad that it had to come to this. In the end, its your responsibility for the demise of Fornits and the bs that ensued after you and your pal began this campaign against me Dec 2 yrs ago. You have had to learn some difficult lessons in life...As have I. But you are far from a victim...So run that bs elsewhere. You made choices that turned against you ... 1 word...
DUH?
I truly wish you well
But I also wish you to stay the hell away from me. I know that no person is the same today,as when they were younger. But you have become someone I,and most people conside toxic/caustic. Thats the part I dont get. You used to be someone I liked and cared for

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: July 29, 2011, 04:20:27 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Sharon
I really dont care that you dont like me. In fact I welcome it. I ve lived all over this great country of ours,and never have a met a more disturbed person than yourself. Tell me exactly what I have done to you,other than defend myself from yours,and your "core group's" personal attacks both online and otherwise. If while defending myself,I turned to mean,rude tactics.. I suggest you dig deep into your back pocket and look at exactly what your part in this was. I only responded LKQ to what you 2 emotional cripples threw at me
I am not an "I told you so" kind of person. I am just sad that it had to come to this. In the end, its your responsibility for the demise of Fornits and the bs that ensued after you and your pal began this campaign against me Dec 2 yrs ago. You have had to learn some difficult lessons in life...As have I. But you are far from a victim...So run that bs elsewhere. You made choices that turned against you ... 1 word...
DUH?
I truly wish you well
But I also wish you to stay the hell away from me. I know that no person is the same today,as when they were younger. But you have become someone I,and most people conside toxic/caustic. Thats the part I dont get. You used to be someone I liked and cared for
LMAO your so full of yourself as usual. Well truth be told today I do not wish to go battle of the witts with you. For I shall be kind and let you heal from your surgery. You are quick to point blame, believe me sweetie many find you quite disturbing, vile, nasty, rude, illiterate, and extremely untrustworthy. So, you need to go look in the mirror and introduce yourself to yourself, then you will find the most disturbed person on fornits...congrats now go live with yourself..P.S. I am still waiting for the cops and lawsuit....muhahahahahaha PRICK.Well I got a life to attend to, I doubt I shall be on for awhile. Have fun babbling to yourself for a few months....bye loser.... :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  ::deadhorse::
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: July 29, 2011, 06:39:51 PM »
Wow sharon
thats exactly where I left you the last time we traded dialogue
Seething with hate
Glad nothing has changed
You didnt get sued because you have nothing of value. Would be like pissing into a fan. I am however glad you found someone who will tolerate you,even if its only for a while. Everyone deserves a piece of happiness.
If you read what I wrote,I owned responsibility for what I said and did,however,it was as a result of yours,and Marky's actions that its gone 2 years and you are still...Wait for it... SEETHING WITH HATE.
I didnt understand it 2 years ago,and I still dont. What you did was wrong,however you have YET to own responsibility for it publically.. tho on my telephone,several times you claimed to be sorry.. Only to repeat the process over and over
Tell you what .. You live your life..To the best of your ability.. Have some more kids
I'll be just fine,as I always have been
Even better now.. I am a Cancer Survivor
New Lease on life
Lechiam

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: July 29, 2011, 10:36:35 PM »
Wow sharon
thats exactly where I left you the last time we traded dialogue
Seething with hate
Glad nothing has changed
You didnt get sued because you have nothing of value. Would be like pissing into a fan. I am however glad you found someone who will tolerate you,even if its only for a while. Everyone deserves a piece of happiness.
If you read what I wrote,I owned responsibility for what I said and did,however,it was as a result of yours,and Marky's actions that its gone 2 years and you are still...Wait for it... SEETHING WITH HATE.
I didnt understand it 2 years ago,and I still dont. What you did was wrong,however you have YET to own responsibility for it publically.. tho on my telephone,several times you claimed to be sorry.. Only to repeat the process over and over
Tell you what .. You live your life..To the best of your ability.. Have some more kids
I'll be just fine,as I always have been
Even better now.. I am a Cancer Survivor
New Lease on life
Lechiam

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37598

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: July 30, 2011, 07:31:52 AM »
First off I do not hate you, second I am praying you are alright. I had no idea you had cancer. I am not in wishes to go toe to toe with you at all anymore. You can make fun of my life all you want, but fact is my life is mine and I am very happy. Regardless if you approve or not. It does not matter to me if you do. Besides you got more serious problems then to respond to me in battle of the witts.
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: July 30, 2011, 09:56:11 AM »
Sharon
I dont care to go toe to toe with anyone. Well maybe Marky.. But cowards like him are a dime a dozen. I am extremely fortunate that this tumor was found when it was. I am recovering nicely
I am very happy for you and your new husband.
You think I care about being right about Mark ? I really dont. He is a zero. Always was,always will be.
As I said from the start.. This whole 2 yr thing has been about Mark.. You were manipulated,and conned by an expert. This is what he does to everyone he comes in contact with. I wouldnt feel too bad about falling for his dishonesty.
As far as how I am seen by this "community" or even the Elan community.. DO you think I actually give a damn what some sick fuck in Ct thinks of me,or the other sick fuck in Ca ?
I live with myself just fine. I keep my side of the street clean. I help others. I care about myself and others. Even you Sharon !
I hope everything works out the way you want it
God Bless you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: July 30, 2011, 12:14:01 PM »
Sharon

I am a fag and don't   care to go toe to toe with anyone. Well maybe Marky. But cock suckers like myself  are a dime a dozen. I am extremely fortunate the tumor was found on my cock, when it was. It is  recovering nicely.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: August 02, 2011, 04:54:31 PM »
:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  You still here trying to convince everyone that you are a victum :rasta:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  

Oh how  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: you are. Go crawl back under a rock with your favorite dildo fella. :jamin:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: August 03, 2011, 01:01:54 AM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  You still here trying to convince everyone that you are a victum :rasta:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  

Oh how  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: you are. Go crawl back under a rock with your favorite dildo fella. :jamin:

http://www.mysexstash.com/pics/her_first_anal_sex_2.jpg

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: August 03, 2011, 10:15:01 AM »
Marky and Aaron
Who woulda thought that the 2 biggest trolls on the planet would team up (in perfect harmony) to continue the game
I am proud of you both
Not only are you the only ones continueing to make fools of yourselves..
But you two have found the perfect relationship together
At least for now
Marky will be back in prison shortly,then Aaron will have to find some cock elsewhere
Swallow all you can now Aaron

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: August 03, 2011, 12:37:51 PM »
Ban Art, Danny, Mark and Sharon!