Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 624299 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2490 on: May 08, 2011, 07:57:52 AM »
Quote from: "Humm"
A story by liarexposed or Art or ?

In the 2 years plus that these 2 morons have been harrassing me,I have never (EVER),had a ficticious screen name. Never posted as someone else,and always told the truth.
 :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

You never use other sceen names and allways tell the truth ? dont look that way. :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: May 08, 2011, 08:32:19 AM »
Am sorry the concept of honesty is beyond your grasp
Come gimme a hug
You'll be ok after you take your medication
Today would be an excellant day for your suicide
Drink the Draino
I promise to water the flowers on your grave, regularly!
I gotta run girls.. Its been alot of fun renting that space in your heads
But its Mom's day and we have reservations
Try not to shit yourselves today girls

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: May 08, 2011, 08:54:30 AM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
Imagine seeing  :moon:  :moon: fArt Wartshitsky :moon:  :moon:  with no shirt on, exposing his man tits while out on his row boat spying on people with binoculars as he pleasures himself way out in the water :roflmao:  :roflmao:  ::puke::  ::puke::
 :moon:  :moon: fArts :moon:  :moon:  sure has been a busy drunk lard ass this past week, convincing himself of his lies :jamin:

One day we will read of the news of how  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  choked himself to death while deep throating a penis. :cheers:  :jawdrop:

:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  is the only plentyoffish.com member who's profile has had no success since it's creation many years ago :roflmao:  :roflmao:  I guess the whole man tits thing is a real turn off to homosexuals and even blind homosexuals too!! :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  This is why  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  uses booze to pay off homeless men to perform lewd gay sex acts on in cheap motel rooms :whip:  :whip:

I hear that  :moon:  :moon: fArt's :moon:  :moon:  mother wants for mothers day, that  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  return all her panties :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:fuckoff:  :fuckoff: fArt :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: May 08, 2011, 09:18:52 AM »
:roflmao:  :roflmao: fArt :roflmao:  :roflmao:  once again demonstrates how delusional he really is. People laugh with me  :roflmao:  :roflmao: fArt :roflmao:  :roflmao:  as you can see I have many friends, unlike you who only has you, yourself, and I when using multiple screen names to agree with yourself :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: . I also get from time to time private messages from people from fornits praisng me for handing you your ass and complamenting me on my posts. Your private messages (If any) would be that of hatred and hostility towards you. I can only imagine how many hate messages you get in your box on a weekly basis.  :jamin:
You are not capable of having ANY friends  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon: further more, you are nothing but a broken record *reservations*?? You only dream you could make a reservation somewhere, you first off need friends and family  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  which you do not have fella. ::OMG::  Unless you show up somewhere with blow up dolls (which I wouldn't be surprised if you did). I'm sure you have some type of old discarded manniquins that you took out of some department stores trash container and prop them on your couch at home and move them outside to the rear of your home on that delapitated deck of yours where you grill your fecal matter for consumption.  ::puke::

:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  once had a family, twice as a matter of fact. But he pissed them off so badly that he got disowned by his first family and then his very own family, and neither have nothing to do with you :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  You are as ugly inside as your outside appearence fella. Your plentyoffish.com date profile pictures speaks for itself.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  You are a mentally disturbed drunk, and the way you relate to people here is the way you relate to people in real life. I'm sure you had a few dozen black eyes over the years cause you let your mouth run rampant like you do here at fornits. You are basically a hermit  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon: and I'm sure your neighbors have nothing positive to say about you either  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

As far as your statement of me embarrassing myself, you go right ahead and keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better because you know the truth hurts and you like to bury it real deep inside you, way beyond those man tities of yours. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: So go grab that bottle of liquor and  :dose:  fella, cause it's gonna be a very lonely day for you today. Maybe you can resposition your manniquins and blow up dolls and have a pretend mothers day dinner with them. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

And ofcoarse..... Here's to you fella.... :twofinger:  :twofinger: fArt :twofinger:  :twofinger:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: May 08, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »
Ha
I love to see you spin yourself into a frenzy
How's that court case comin ?
I dont ever need to make myself feel better.. I feel great
As for "all the people who hate me"
I guess you are correct.. all of your screen names dont seem to like me
Boo fucking hoo

I may not get over that for at least 4 minutes  LOL
Time to go
I will say.. You are one funny mother fucker
in a delusional,anti-social,overly medicated,bozze and drug induced,emotionally crippled kinda way
Enjoy the day

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: May 08, 2011, 09:59:01 AM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
:roflmao:  :roflmao: fArt :roflmao:  :roflmao:  once again demonstrates how delusional he really is. People laugh with me  :roflmao:  :roflmao: fArt :roflmao:  :roflmao:  as you can see I have many friends, unlike you who only has you, yourself, and I when using multiple screen names to agree with yourself :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: . I also get from time to time private messages from people from fornits praisng me for handing you your ass and complamenting me on my posts. Your private messages (If any) would be that of hatred and hostility towards you. I can only imagine how many hate messages you get in your box on a weekly basis.  :jamin:
You are not capable of having ANY friends  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon: further more, you are nothing but a broken record *reservations*?? You only dream you could make a reservation somewhere, you first off need friends and family  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  which you do not have fella. ::OMG::  Unless you show up somewhere with blow up dolls (which I wouldn't be surprised if you did). I'm sure you have some type of old discarded manniquins that you took out of some department stores trash container and prop them on your couch at home and move them outside to the rear of your home on that delapitated deck of yours where you grill your fecal matter for consumption.  ::puke::

:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  once had a family, twice as a matter of fact. But he pissed them off so badly that he got disowned by his first family and then his very own family, and neither have nothing to do with you :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  You are as ugly inside as your outside appearence fella. Your plentyoffish.com date profile pictures speaks for itself.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  You are a mentally disturbed drunk, and the way you relate to people here is the way you relate to people in real life. I'm sure you had a few dozen black eyes over the years cause you let your mouth run rampant like you do here at fornits. You are basically a hermit  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon: and I'm sure your neighbors have nothing positive to say about you either  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

As far as your statement of me embarrassing myself, you go right ahead and keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better because you know the truth hurts and you like to bury it real deep inside you, way beyond those man tities of yours. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: So go grab that bottle of liquor and  :dose:  fella, cause it's gonna be a very lonely day for you today. Maybe you can resposition your manniquins and blow up dolls and have a pretend mothers day dinner with them. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

And ofcoarse..... Here's to you fella.... :twofinger:  :twofinger: fArt :twofinger:  :twofinger:

They wont let him in the Mc Donalds with out resevations that give Mc Donalds time to
 get all the kids out first,So he can not molest any of them. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: May 08, 2011, 05:35:19 PM »
Sorry I made you girls cry today
Kleenex ?

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: May 08, 2011, 06:04:10 PM »
ER
That was really one of your nastier posts I ve read. Tho I usually dont read much that you write
But dude.. Are you in therapy ? Have you been ?
For a person top THINK of these horrific thing is one thing. But to write about them..
What would make a person fall that far in life
What could possibly have happened to you that brings your mind to those dark and nasty places?
Dude..I think you should kill yourself if life is just this bad. Obviously,the only perons you have in life,or here for that fact
are Marky.. And Sharon.. fine upstanding Convicted Felons.. Ex Cons..
Well ..At least you have written it here,in the Toilet you and your pals created. Hopefully noone from Law Enforcement will ever read the dozens of stories that have accumulated over the years.
I doubt there is a law against it
But Im sure they want to know your name,address, etc
I think yer a FAIRLY dangerous man/troll/little girl
I cant imagine what you could possibly say to God on your judgement day
I hope you get better

PS Marky... Still offerning 500.00 to the Charity of your choice,if you kill yourself NOW

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: May 09, 2011, 01:32:07 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
ER
That was really one of your nastier posts I ve read. Tho I usually dont read much that you write
But dude.. Are you in therapy ? Have you been ?
For a person top THINK of these horrific thing is one thing. But to write about them..
What would make a person fall that far in life
What could possibly have happened to you that brings your mind to those dark and nasty places?
Dude..I think you should kill yourself if life is just this bad. Obviously,the only perons you have in life,or here for that fact
are Marky.. And Sharon.. fine upstanding Convicted Felons.. Ex Cons..
Well ..At least you have written it here,in the Toilet you and your pals created. Hopefully noone from Law Enforcement will ever read the dozens of stories that have accumulated over the years.
I doubt there is a law against it
But Im sure they want to know your name,address, etc
I think yer a FAIRLY dangerous man/troll/little girl
I cant imagine what you could possibly say to God on your judgement day
I hope you get better

PS Marky... Still offerning 500.00 to the Charity of your choice,if you kill yourself NOW

I will give all of you 500.00 to killl yourselves. :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :poison:  :poison:  :poison:  :poison:  :poison:  :poison:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: May 09, 2011, 06:03:05 AM »
fArt Wartshitsky suck a dick you stupid psychotropic medication snorting ass pirate.  You'll have $500,000 in attorney's fees when I'm done with you ass.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: May 09, 2011, 08:56:28 AM »
YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN
Come up with a new one kid
You have nothing
Exatly what you are
A complete zero seeking attention like a 10 yr old

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: May 09, 2011, 12:05:47 PM »
YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN
You have nothing
Exatly what you are

Arthur you should have written Exactly not Exatly.  Please learn  how to spell or I am going to sink your boat.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: May 09, 2011, 01:55:31 PM »
Quote from: "Wartshitsky"
YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN
You have nothing
Exatly what you are

Arthur you should have written Exactly not Exatly.  Please learn  how to spell or I am going to sink your boat.

Sounds alot like a threat to me.. BTW its insured for replacement value.. knock yourself out.. Will make  a ton of $$$$
As usual.. you got nothing... well except the Felony that you just threatened me with
How many does that make ?
Would be much better for me, if Security shot you in the head anyway
Remember the 500.00 bucks.. Even Sherrif Assisted suicide counts !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: May 09, 2011, 02:42:31 PM »
Quote from: "Wartshitsky"
YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN
You have nothing
Exatly what you are

Sounds alot like a threat to me.. BTW its insured for replacement value.. knock yourself out.. Will make  a ton of $$$$
As usual.. you got nothing... well except the Felony that you just threatened me with
How many does that make ?
Would be much better for me, if Security shot you in the head anyway
Remember the 500.00 bucks.. Even Sherrif Assisted suicide counts !

Did you keep my statement as evidence?  I would drink a six pack of beer, throw a flair into your boat then walk away laughing.  You have nothing that incriminates me idiot.  Art, you are a walking turd with an IQ of 60.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: May 09, 2011, 03:00:45 PM »
I am going to sink your boat.
I know you are HIGHLY eductaed Sharon/Marky
but YES that IS a threat
Now get off the computer and work on your impending suicide
we are waiting