Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529503 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2355 on: April 27, 2011, 05:00:40 PM »
still no comment on the fake profile pic marky what the problem? PUSSY
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: April 28, 2011, 02:24:34 PM »
Image a class action civil suit agaist  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Forniters unite, to put  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  out of his misery  ::OMG::  ::OMG::

Internet pedophile fArt must be held accountable :rocker:  :rocker:  :deal:

Have a nice day  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:

:fuckoff:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: April 28, 2011, 04:52:51 PM »
Please sue me
Cant wait to present you as the trash talking little man who has been assualting me for a decade
You seem to know alot about Anal Sex practices, with children and animals. That should go over well in court
or better yet
Suit up,shut up,and show up,and I everyone that reads your daily drivel wont think of you as the COWARD you obviously are!
please elaborate some more.. Show all of fornits that you are just a sick fuk from Elan,like the other 2
Mark has the address for me

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: April 28, 2011, 08:33:19 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Please sue me
Cant wait to present you as the trash talking little man who has been assualting me for a decade
You seem to know alot about Anal Sex practices, with children and animals. That should go over well in court
or better yet
Suit up,shut up,and show up,and I everyone that reads your daily drivel wont think of you as the COWARD you obviously are!
please elaborate some more.. Show all of fornits that you are just a sick fuk from Elan,like the other 2

::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG:: The "Reporter' is going to own your Ass in court "Fartshitski' I know I have copied years of your stalking and titrates, and you have stolen people privacy, Your going down "Fartshitski" I have never seen the "Reporter" and their Staff so upset.They are good kind folks and look what you have done again Farty.
 :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :moon:  :moon:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs: You are going to Jail were Pedophile's Belong. Sharon will step forward to testify, along with all the others you have abused here on Fornits. :beat:  :beat:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:

The "Reporter" Owns your Farty.,,,, :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: April 28, 2011, 08:38:24 PM »
Please sue me
or better yet

Paul St. John wrote:
liarsexposed wrote:
You know Paul
From your perspective, perhaps thats the logical conclusion. But you have been here what.. 4-5 times in 2 years ?
The amount of harrassment,online,in my neighborhood,at my place of work is only scratching the surface as to what the 2 people you speak about, are respopnsible for.

I've been here a bit more then that, but whatever. If you are being harassed at your place of work, and home, I recommend getting evidence of that through witnesses or a video, etc., and then dealing with it through the police.

In fact,you havent a clue as to who I am. For all I know you could be another Babitz Screen name. He/They are quite famous for that kind of thing.

No.. I know your style of writing Art. It is very distinct. I knew it the first time I saw it under " liars exposed."

I do not come here to pick fights,but I will defend myself if needed.. and I dont/wont fight fair.. as the resident liars have seen
I tell the truth.

You do come here to pick fights. In fact, taht is the only reason you come here. You feel that you need to get some kinda vengeance or set things right and in the midst of it, you have lostr sight of everything else.

Always have,always will. That kind of thing makes these little girls nuts.
Ask them why there is 159 pages of bullshit under an assumed name,linked to my picture.. Thats just in one thread
Wanna know something about me.. ask
Wanna talk out the side of your neck.. You get the same response as any ignorant person would get.. Especially here
Go fuck yourself

Because you don t have enough enemies already. Art, this will be my last response to you. I am gonna be simple with you, Art.. You have a bad attitude. I wrote about how Fornits is a good thing.. you tell me that I am wrong.. that no good comes out of it. Something good happens, and you just go right on attacking everybody. People get what they seek. You like war. You are blinded by rage, and are similar too Danny, but with a better wit. Either way, peace..

Paul

For a site that has nothing but bad about it, you sure spend a lot of time here. In my opinion, you do nothing but make yourself look bad, and if I were you, I would focus on something else for awhile, and stop blaming everyone else, for your misery.

( I got pretty personal this time, and I barely scratched the surface of what I could say, Art, and all with no negative intentions, but then you didn t have to tell me to go fuck myself, and just so you know, you could say whatever you like, it ain t gonna bother me, anymore, then the words of a raving drunk)

Paul you have said it all,,,      He just wont let go of his past and the people that don't like him. He is passionate inside for Sharon and look how he talks to her.He can't handle her liking and getting along with other Male's, Now thats fucked up, He admits giving drugs to her when she was young and doing inappropriate things, and still haunt her family.

Art needs to thank God, Sharon is not my Sister or one of my Family members, He would have been gone along time ago, No yelling to "Bubby" just gone.In jail or something,,??          

Go smash your computer Art, "The Reporter Own's You"            

Go have another one you drunk.                        

I await your, :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  Art, show us how smart you can be.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: April 29, 2011, 08:13:44 AM »
So lemme get this straight
I am spoda be hurted cuz all 3 of you mental midgets dont like me ?
A whole 3 people ? Emotional cripples from Fornits ? Those who use verbage as a weapon ( a very dull one)?
Wow I dunno if I'll even make it thru the day
LOL
Seek help girls
Thanks for your concern..But Im doing just fine.
All talk all bs All the time
Put up or shut up.. Sue me please !
I live in the real world girls.. Take your meds,see your shrink,and try not to shit yourself today
I say pursue this imaginary legal action. I truly cant wait
You should trade in your Troll costume, for a couple schoolgirl uniforms !

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: April 29, 2011, 08:23:20 AM »
So lemme get this straight
I am spoda be hurted cuz all 3 of you mental midgets dont like me ?
A whole 3 people ? Emotional cripples from Fornits ? Those who use verbage as a weapon ( a very dull one)?
Wow I dunno if I'll even make it thru the day
LOL
Seek help girls
Thanks for your concern..But Im doing just fine.
All talk all bs All the time
Put up or shut up.. Sue me please !
I live in the real world girls.. Take your meds,see your shrink,and try not to shit yourself today
I say pursue this imaginary legal action. I truly cant wait
You should trade in your Troll costume, for a couple schoolgirl uniforms !

Aren't you the property of the "Reporter" Bitch,??, Don't make them hand you your ass again, they are already mad at you for your theft's and abuses of others.

• View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: April 29, 2011, 10:42:52 AM »
And to think after all these years that have gone by when Marty first shoved is entire fist up fArts ass and reached for his vocal cords and made fArt speak.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

fArt did not like that at all because fArt wanted to be the one who shoved his fist up some teens ass and make him/her speak, but that all back fired when the defiant teen slapped fArt in the face. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
So fArt seeks refuge at websites and tries to control people by spewing and expressing hate towards everyone, except the same exact thing is happeneing when he was a staff member at elan. :jamin:  :jamin:

You're gonna have to live your life as a hermit fella. Everyone will always stand up to you and kncok your fat matzoh, vodka drinking drunk ass down, stomp a mud hole in you then walk you dry.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

So you think you can lure underage girls to motel rooms with promises of drugs and alcohol  :rasta: Oh no :(  One day one of those girls fathers will find you and beat you so bad that you'll be sipping your vodka through a straw for the rest of your life you over weight drunk pig. :fuckoff:

You are weak fArt and never amounted to anything except a pedophile. :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  Go suck a dick  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: April 29, 2011, 11:08:10 AM »
Art can I pee in your mouth?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: April 29, 2011, 11:14:50 AM »
Art did you sink your boat yet?   :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

• View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: April 29, 2011, 03:07:51 PM »
If you ever happen to visit Wonder lake and see a heavy man in a little row boat that looks like it is about to sink, that's fArt!! :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

fArt's glorified row boat does most likely smell like pee as he goes to the bathroom in it quite a bit because he spends alot of times in it just off the lakes shore line spying on people with binoculars.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  ::OMG:: mainly looking at young girls and teen boys too!! ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG:: If you are ever on the little beach line edge of the lake and see him in his row boat and the row boat rocking back and forth, chances are he is playing with himself while peeping through the binoculars fixated on a teen subject.  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke:: Sometimes he will bring a dog with him and perform anal sex with the said animal while fantasizing he is boning Kruglik.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

fArt loves to twist life experiences around and pretend that he was never sodomized by Kruglik and that he sodomized him instead.  :roflmao:  :whip: And also likes to tell people online that his row boat is some expensive yatch  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  Truth is  :moon:  :moon: fArt warshitsky :moon:  :moon: is just a common man living slightly above the poverty line and lives in a 900 ft sq ft home that is in need of a big make over :beat:  

Getting back to  :moon:  :moon: fArts :moon:  :moon:  row boat, he has taken some homeless people out on it and will then brag online that he took friends out on his yatch  :roflmao:  :roflmao: in a lame attempt to try and make himself feel better about himself and pretend he has some kind of social status in wonder lake.  :bs:  :bs:  :bs: But I'm sure the surrounding neighbors that live near  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon: loathe him and despise this pedophile to the max :poison:  :poison:

It is said that  :moon:  :moon: fArts :moon:  :moon:  breath always smells like PEE!! ::puke:: This is because  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon: pay's homeless winos with liquor to pee in his mouth while out on the lake in his row boat ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::

If you need anymore true FAQ's about  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  just ask!!

Here's to you  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff: fArt :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: April 29, 2011, 08:43:30 PM »
I warned you Farty the "Reporter" Would bring havoc on you again and repeatedly had you your ass. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  real quiet you Pedophile and Abuser. {Art Warshawski, Is A Pedophile} :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: April 29, 2011, 09:46:36 PM »
Art us full of hate.  He will be full of hate til' the day he dies.   :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:   ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::   :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

• View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: April 29, 2011, 10:49:25 PM »
:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:   has been very confused since his elan days. Kruglik convinced fArt that fArt's asshole was a back pussy "not just an asshole" and thus allowed Marty to sodomize him on many occasions.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon: could of stood up and told Marty that his asshole was for shitting only, but his mind was too far gone at that point in time.  :heartbreak: Now fArt roams Wonder lake and the internet treating everyone that comes in his path like the enemy. But more so often on the internet, cause  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  avoids getting black eyes by being an asshole on the internet. :ftard:  The man is twisted and a legend in his own mind. :seg2:  He eats fecal matter that he grills on his cheap grill, wacks off to pictures of his mother while sniffing her panties  :roflmao:  and sodomizes his dog the way Kruglik sodomized him :moon:

A straight jacket would look really good on  :moon:  :moon: fArty :moon:  :moon:  as it would keep minors safe from evil hands.  :roflmao:

I'm sure  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  will respond to this and the other posts with his usuall  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla: but in the mean time  :twofinger:  :twofinger: fArty :twofinger:  :twofinger:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:suicide:  is the only way out  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:

:fuckoff:  :fuckoff: fArt :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: April 30, 2011, 02:31:10 AM »
Fart has been listening to is 14 year old aunt talk about she want bling.  What does a man need to wear women's jewelry for?