Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529496 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2340 on: April 25, 2011, 11:15:29 PM »
Oh my..Here goes  :moon:  :moon: fArt Warshitsky :moon:  :moon:  with his ersatz civil suits again  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  Just like a skipping record playing the same tune over and over and over......

fArt you have been sniffing your mommies panties way too long fella  ::puke::  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: Please continue to suck those filthy homeless mens dicks. :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

Yep, fArt sucks dicks!!!! :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

:moon:  :moon: fArt warshitsky :moon:  :moon:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: April 26, 2011, 01:05:34 PM »
hello marky, or art or asshole, what ever you pefer today just wanted to let you know i seen you out and about in your new powerstroke today...just wondering how you woulda got that considering you have been unemployed for the last 10 years + :timeout: or i bet your girlfriend bought that too eh? keep using her money you worthless fuck! you have bad mouthed everyone in this room and everyone you have ever met! do the world a favor and kill yourself you worthless piece of shit! ik all about your life marky.... whats with the fake profile pic you little bitch...to scared to show the world who you... probably cause too many people would come forward eh? Your a twisted little fuck man.... Life as YOU know it will be much diffrent marky... i hope your fucking smart enough to make the right choices when these things happen.... if your not concerned i wouldnt blame you, course who could your mark your fucking unpredictable.... thats why things will change...you need to be hospitalized marky, your desicions from here on out really will reflect more now then ever i promise mark...with eveything i have because its so worth it... you have torn people apart, you have fucked up man and it is your time to realize that it is not okay to hurt people so fuck you mark see you in hell mother fucker stay sleek you will pop out again on the right day... im watching you mark... im closer to you than i ever will be again...your not very smart in some ways.... insurance fraud is illegal as well and if thats were that truck come from you will get caught even faster you stupid fuck! see you soon  :fuckoff:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: April 26, 2011, 05:55:16 PM »
Quote from: "fuckmarkbabitz"
hello marky, or art or asshole, what ever you pefer today just wanted to let you know i seen you out and about in your new powerstroke today...just wondering how you woulda got that considering you have been unemployed for the last 10 years + :timeout: or i bet your girlfriend bought that too eh? keep using her money you worthless fuck! you have bad mouthed everyone in this room and everyone you have ever met! do the world a favor and kill yourself you worthless piece of shit! ik all about your life marky.... whats with the fake profile pic you little bitch...to scared to show the world who you... probably cause too many people would come forward eh? Your a twisted little fuck man.... Life as YOU know it will be much diffrentke the right choices when these things happen... marky... i hope your fucking smart enough to ma. if your not concerned i wouldnt blame you, course who could your mark your fucking unpredictable.... thats why things will change...you need to be hospitalized marky, your desicions from here on out really will reflect more now then ever i promise mark...with eveything i have because its so worth it... you have torn people apart, you have fucked up man and it is your time to realize that it is not okay to hurt people so fuck you mark see you in hell mother fucker stay sleek you will pop out again on the right day... im watching you mark... im closer to you than i ever will be again...your not very smart in some ways.... insurance fraud is illegal as well and if thats were that truck come from you will get caught even faster you stupid fuck! see you soon  :fuckoff:

Your always welcome to come out of the shadows, and I can drag you from the back of that Power Stroke. Why dont you stand up and be for real you coward. :fuckoff:  :seg:  :seg: Ha Ha a Troll threatening someone Ha ha.Woooo you know what I drive, LOL,And I live in Fox Lake too, stop in and say HI coward. Thats right trolls don't do that.

Insurance fraud is illegal,LOl So are your off the wall post stupid.
Torn people apart,?? Your mind was torn apart long before I came along,"Art" Yea "Art"
Your post are very hateful and violent, always going back to the same underlying things from other post's you have done.Your not a good Troll "Art". You killed yourself in the first words of this one.
Quote from: fuckmarkbabitz
hello marky, or art or asshole,Why would someone use your name with mine,??? Or " you have fucked up man and it is your time to realize that it is not okay to hurt people so fuck you mark see you in hell mother fucker stay sleek you will pop out again on the right day... im watching you mark... im closer to you than i ever will'

Those are the words of Art, Busted Again,, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: April 26, 2011, 07:05:15 PM »
lmao call me what you want bitch well see who drags who from that powerstroke... no response on the profile pic???? coward..  you are for sure no doubt... and i never said anything about any shot i said drug so are you confessing to giving date rape shots too??? Your one sick mother fucker mark.... and one more thing your insurance fraud is illegal to the point of prision and will be easy to prove... you can tell the jugde art sent you if youd like... but i like my name better

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: April 27, 2011, 08:17:33 AM »
Mark
I have never logged in as someone else and you know it. That would be your hobby.
Someone has you spun,sorry to say its not me.
But I find a bit of Irony in your back and forth with this person
Troll fighting a troll
I should write a fucking book myself !
I dont know what you drive or care. Dont know where you live or care.
Sounds like someone has dirt on you BESIDES me

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: April 27, 2011, 09:02:21 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Mark
I have never logged in as someone else and you know it. That would be your hobby.
Someone has you spun,sorry to say its not me.
But I find a bit of Irony in your back and forth with this person
Troll fighting a troll
I should write a fucking book myself !
I dont know what you drive or care. Dont know where you live or care.
Sounds like someone has dirt on you BESIDES me

Looks like someone just reads my posts,True detective they are not, and as far being able to threaten,,well they needs lessons.Perhaps they do know me thats why they talk threw a computer and not to my face.And that I give them credit for brains.face to face I would just laugh at them and make them look like a fool. Yes that is the type of person I am, always challenging and testing,I have no fear nor care about offending anyone.And people that really know me know that.Yes I will say anything to anyone.

I don't hide and confront anyone,and I push to the end to get someone to go off do what they say.I haven't seen many do much more than talk.

The thing that makes a guy like me dangerous Dr's have said, is I don't care about human life, mine nor others. I live for the moment and now, I don't fear death or pain, no I am not nut's just not afraid of people.And thats why people don't confront me that know me or about me.They know I don't give a fuck and always welcome new challenges and confrontation.I love to fuck with people and beat them down, mentally and physically.I love beating up on bullies and frauds.I have met many hard asses and found them all to be jokes in some way.

I wish my new Troll friend wasn't so afraid to come out, but I am use to that. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

• View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: April 27, 2011, 09:26:38 AM »
fArt you are so ::fullofshit:: fella. I can name at least 6 different names you have used here in the last 10 plus years you stupid fuck. Did you think I would sit back and let you play your skipping record brain with this Mark this time?

fArt is the only troll at fornits that uses multiple names, and he is lieing to you about not doing so. If you have any doubt, it is always fArt behind it all. :beat:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: April 27, 2011, 09:48:51 AM »
The thing that makes a guy like me dangerous Dr's have said, is I don't care about human life, mine nor others

thats quite a statement Mark
but you are not mentally Ill ? This is normal adult behavior ?
The joke is on you dude. .You are a fool and EVERYONE laughs at you. Except for your other screen names and those who dont post here anymore.. Which would be just about everyone. Notice your ratings. They dont look at your drivel and think you are The Coolest. They think you are very sick and should be locked up

As for your reporter friend
please show me the identities I have assumed online ? This should be good folks...
Pleaser make a bigger fool of yourself
Can it be done ?

Edit postReport this postReply with quoteRe: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
by liarsexposed ยป 27 Dec 2010, 21:00

Highlights of Marky and Sharon's antics
Too good not yo repost
sharon and her BOSSYbee being put in her place
Somewhere near "the Trash"

Sharon
i am sorry but i fully disagree with you

you acted no better than them all, you targetted mark badly

11:49pmAaron
bullshit

Mark is playing games on my group.

11:49pmSharon
it is not bullshit

11:50pmAaron
It very well is bullshit.

11:50pmSharon
even if he did you got no right to ban him period

I've deleted alot of crap off that group.

He's attacked me twice

see so now your god

oh yeah I'm such a god that I can control whereever he goes on the internet.

logical fallacy at best.

if he wants he can go start his own group.

unless directly attack or bodily harm we are not suppose to fully agree with each other

bullshit.

he's a waste of bandwidth

and in my group, I determine the rules.

11:51pmSharon
call it what you wish but it is fact you have no right to delete anyone ou just dont like

11:51pmAaron
along with mike and ginger

11:51pmSharon
that is your opinion which you got a right too

11:51pmAaron
actually I do have a right to delete whoever I like.

11:52pmSharon
ok god then delete me too

11:52pmAaron
no need to.

and others will be leaving as well trust me

11:52pmAaron
you can quit the group on your own.

don't let the door hit you all on the way out.

i am complaining through email about this

i refuse to allow you to be the internet god

11:53pmAaron
go right ahead

complain till your face falls off.

11:53pmSharon
i personally like you and you know that

but i feel this is wrong

11:53pmAaron
fuck if I care.

quote me on it.

Mark's bullshit is not welcome.

11:54pmSharon
i actually will complain and someone will care trust me

11:54pmAaron
he can start his own group for that sort of shit.

Umm.. No they won't.

I'm the creator of that group.

the most they'll do is start their own group.

which is fine with me.

and you said all were welcome

serves the same purpose.

then that should mean all the good and the bad

no.

11:55pmSharon
you allow art there and frankily his baby ass started a whole can of shit

11:55pmAaron
I'm not a babysitter and the group is not fornits forums.

for years he destroyed any good

where is art on my group?

and what problems has he started?

well then do not advertise as a fornit group then

Art hasn't attacked me twice.

omg art has a fake on there

Mark has.

so does mark

mark has had several fakes.

11:56pmSharon
ok so someone attacks you, I think you are man enough to stand up to them, you are an amazing speaker

so what he blows wind

11:56pmAaron
he can blow wind on his own group

i guess I thought you stronger than this

which he is free to start

ok well then it should not advertise fornits then

look lady, I started this group to serve as an informational conduit

fornits is differently run

I'll advertise it as whatever I want

11:57pmSharon
ok well i got a problem with it saying fornits then

11:57pmAaron
tough shit

it should be aaron's world

ok we will see

do your wost.

worst

see just how much I care.

i am gathering many compaints right now as we speak

go for it.

you are being highly irrational

not really, I'm just not letting you push me around.

aaron you are wrong this time

i am not pushing you around i am speaking to you as an adult

11:58pmAaron
Umm.. noo.. I'm just not letting mark play his shithead little games on my group.

Umm.. no you have threatened me with a bunch of hot air repeatedly.

11:58pmSharon
but it reflects on ginger and mike

11:58pmAaron
and they are free to do what they want.

you don't get it do you?:

It's a free interent.

11:59pmSharon
get what this group is a click

11:59pmAaron
don't like it... leave and do your own thing.

not really a helpful tool

11:59pmAaron
not to mark's bullshit it isn't.

i do not agree with mark at all but you are denying a survivor

that is bottom line wrong

12:00amAaron
two things for you lady.

1) I'm not a survivor

2) I've never given a survivor anything more than any other person.

12:00amSharon
but you advocate in helping survivors

12:00amAaron
No

I'm

NOT

I'm

only

concerned

about

kids

in

the

programs

I

don't

care

abut

survivors

12:01amSharon
ok well i am done speaking about this, I will go a different route

12:01amAaron
bye!

12:01amSharon
good bye aaron I got better things to do than to argue with an unresoanable person

12:01amAaron
thank god

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: April 27, 2011, 10:09:03 AM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
fArt you are so ::fullofshit:: fella. I can name at least 6 different names you have used here in the last 10 plus years you stupid fuck. Did you think I would sit back and let you play your skipping record brain with this Mark this time?

fArt is the only troll at fornits that uses multiple names, and he is lieing to you about not doing so. If you have any doubt, it is always fArt behind it all. :beat:

Be careful  "Reporter" Farty is going to take you to court next month, :waaaa:  :rofl:  :rofl: , I hope you fend well for yourself, he is the Big Bad Fart. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

He claims to not use other names but who is,{liarsexposed}, Busted again Farty.

The "Reporter" and their Staff and me will always hand Art his Ass,
It is so easy and so much fun,Torn people apart, that has "Sharon's" name written all over it.She doesn't like you Art because of how you treated her here and in the past.
How you have stalked and abused her and tried to defame her in public.
She remembers how you screwed up her benefit for her son Mason. Yes Art to many of your emotions came out in those post's. And I told you what I drive, and were I live ,so has Sammy, so who cares.

Yes Art you know all of that but hide in the shadows.I came to the junk yard to buy a part for my Jeep, Rt.12  yard was the only one in the area that had one.And I had a shop install it too.So no you weren't stalked stupid, just happened to be the only Ass-Hole with that regulator.I know it bothers you that I was only 5 feet away and you had no clue.That is the big difference between  you and me Art. I know what I am dealing with and who. you don't.

The first thing my buddy said when we got in my truck was does that guy know anything about you,?? I laugh and said not really.He said that Art should lay low and play with his own toys in the back.
Art is one of many big mouths I have confronted and they didn't even know I was there. If Art knew my past he would act differently, but who cares, he is fun to just watch.I am the guy Art,, who ran threw the streets of Poland Springs yelling my name and Elan Suck's. Hoping I could pick up a tail or some confrontation,Yes Art I drove 1200 miles and 19 hours to look for a fight.And you don't get any heavier than Terry and the Race Track Crew. But you know what Art,??  the Boys in the black cars and long coats dont put fear in me ether.

Please don't stop Art ,you are allot of fun and entertainment, and stop by any time you want, I wont call any Cop's I will promise you that,I wont even call an Ambulance.I am sure you will fit into the back of any car or truck you bring. You don't mind long term parking do you,?? Do you prefer O'hare or Mitchell Field,?? Gary is a bit far.But Midway is an option, I have friends I could visit with on Cicero Ave.... :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :lala:  :lala:  :lala:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: April 27, 2011, 01:54:32 PM »
You are such a bad liar Mark
you and Sharon have an aversion to the truth. I didnt do any of those things and you know it.
You snd Sharon created 6 websites with me as your topic... What do you call that ?
You've been to my home,place of business,and all over the internet Stalking me
Now YOU are the definition of Stalker.. I am the victim. I emplore you to file charges

you are simply caught.. Do your self a favor.. Stop with the threats and other bs that have no meaning
You are a COWARD. You started this mess,and you have been lying to cover up your responsibility for over 2 years
You are a funny fucker.. I'll give you that,but no longer very threatening
You are mentally ill
I and most others feel sorry for you
You havent a life outside of your illness
I am very sorry for this
But its not my fault Marky
See a therapist or something

• View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: April 27, 2011, 02:00:39 PM »
:moon:  :moon: fArt's :moon:  :moon:  like a revolving door, this will be court threat #8 I think. :rocker:  :rocker:  I know I am the reason fArt has smashed at least 2 computers in the past and a monitor or three, because I handed him his ass :roflmao:  :roflmao:  fArt just cant verbally defend himself, he really makes a lousy troll if you ask me ;D  :smashcomp:

I think fArt has not one friend here at fornits, except for his other screen names which he uses to agree with himself and attack you Mark, and I. :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: I find it quite amusing how fArt claims he only used one name at this forum, yet I can think of 5 or 6 he used in the past and about 9 or 10 he is using now to attack you Mark. He's a loser!! He has no friends, no life, and certainly no sex life, except that which he does with homeless people  ::OMG::

He calls us cock suckers, but it is he himself who does all the cock sucking with homeless people and dogs. ::puke::   :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  fell free to suck as many dicks as you can insert into your fat mouth :moon: , thats all your mouth seems useless for anyways :moon: . Cause everytime you open it up here, the stink of another homeless mans cock litters the air of rotten oral sex.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  You have just been handed to your ass fella!!!

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:fuckoff:  :fuckoff: fArt :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: April 27, 2011, 02:48:12 PM »
You have only furthered the opinion,that like Mark and Sharon
You are another sick puppy
This is not news... You have been doing the same thing,over and over,expecting some different results
this behavior is defined as Insane
but I just finished laughing at you with 2 people who emailed me,stating the obvious
You 3 need some help

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: April 27, 2011, 03:24:17 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
You have only furthered the opinion,that like Mark and Sharon
You are another sick puppy
This is not news... You have been doing the same thing,over and over,expecting some different results
this behavior is defined as Insane
but I just finished laughing at you with 2 people who emailed me,stating the obvious
You 3 need some help

Oh Art would you stop,,!!! :beat:  :beat:  Why does the "Reporter" upset you so much,,???  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp: , They are just voicing feeling here and trying to help others, and you find that so reprehensible,,Why ????

Is it because The "Reporters Staff " does not contribute to abuses of others,???
Is it because The Staff always hands you your Ass,,??
Is it because The "Reporter" is smarter then you Art,,???
Is it because The "Reporter" is better looking than you Art,,??
Is it because The "Reporter " makes fun of you and your ways,,??
Is it because you secretly love The "Reporter" and wish you were them,,??
Is it because The "Reporter" own's you and controls your motivations and post's,,??

Yes that "Reporter" has quite a grip on your small useless brain Art,, and good for them, if you would not have upset and stalked the "Reporter" they wouldn't have any problem with you,outside of all your admitted abuses to kids and others.The "Reporter" and their Staff have been very charming and nice to me and anyone else I know.

It just must be you Art,,???   :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  And yes the Dr's told me years ago I was nut's,, how about you,,?? :beat:  :beat:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: April 27, 2011, 04:39:13 PM »
You,Sharon,Reporter
3 stooges
Cowardice
Vile
child like
The only thing you have handed out.. Is the proof of how sick you are
Nothing more