Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529327 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2325 on: April 22, 2011, 04:49:56 PM »
::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: fArthur ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::

:bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :moon:  :moon:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: April 23, 2011, 10:58:09 AM »
Marky, lol you have pissed off your share of people and i wish i would have known earlier... i know your address in fox lake and i know your wisconsin residence... no one will have any problems with you, so to the world your welcome, i will piss on your grave years after your in the ground, stay sneeky mark, you might wanna try harder from now on cuz im on to you like flys on shit man, elaine wasnt anything, i will visit you once again in a cell mother fucker

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: April 24, 2011, 09:23:56 AM »
Quote from: "haha marky"
Marky, lol you have pissed off your share of people and i wish i would have known earlier... i know your address in fox lake and i know your wisconsin residence... no one will have any problems with you, so to the world your welcome, i will piss on your grave years after your in the ground, stay sneeky mark, you might wanna try harder from now on cuz im on to you like flys on shit man, elaine wasnt anything, i will visit you once again in a cell mother fucker

You said you didn't know were I live farty. :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

Oh Marky
Still whining for attention I see. You may have told me these things,but I never pay attention to most things you say
You are a known liar.
I know one of your "friends" but truth be told.. He doesnt like you much either. Especially since you were caught in those lies you told him.
I dont know about the hard-ass part.. But you are ALL ass. This I know for sure
As far as Heather is concerned. She did what anyone would do knowing what you do,and are responsible for. You and your band of maniac's are dangerous.
Stalkers and abusers
Now you have some attention

Was your post some kind of a threat Farty,???

Its' Vials County Wisconsin and Fox Lake Il,,So what else,,?? I don't hide Farty.Your such a good Detective why don't you provide the addresses, the Fox Lake on is easy you have been stalking me for years, you should know that one.But the other one you will have fun finding you idiot, Evey thing is in a corporation so good luck stupid. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

You get your ass handed to you even when your trying to hand out ass.LOL :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: April 24, 2011, 10:28:50 AM »
Adams County Wisconsin Leona street, dellwood wi =) keep it up marky i know your new truck as well

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: April 24, 2011, 02:31:43 PM »
Quote from: "markyhaha"
Adams County Wisconsin Leona street, dellwood wi =) keep it up marky i know your new truck as well
Marky
I am sorry you suffer from delusions and such. I hate to burst your bubble pal,but it wasnt me. I dont have an alias,I never did,I dont need one. I tell the truth!
I understand that you cannot wrap your head aropund that one.. Being a known liar,cheater and a thief.. But its true.
you probably have a fan club by now. You are more than "Kinda an asshole"
try a different approach rather than the "self serving one" that you have Perfected over the years
Sounds like you have guilt.. Wonder why ?
I am having folks over for Ham and the fixings. If you can control yourself,you may come and be with people on this holiday
You clearly have the address

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: April 24, 2011, 06:11:42 PM »
hahamarkey and markeyhaha are not mark... i am on to mark and have been for decades... it took me longer to find him then the rest of you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: April 24, 2011, 06:17:30 PM »
Art, I want to smoke drugs with you.  When do  you want to party?   :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: April 24, 2011, 11:06:14 PM »
Quote from: "markyhaha"

So now that you have found me ,,?????????????????????

Quote from: "hahamarky"
hahamarkey and markeyhaha are not mark... i am on to mark and have been for decades... it took me longer to find him then the rest of you

All you had to do is Google my name, Rocket Scientist. :beat:  :beat:  :beat: If you claim not to be farty are just a common Troll hiding,??? :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :timeout:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: April 24, 2011, 11:41:07 PM »
Now? i know mark? ive been digging you up for years man... i have known about all the abuse you have put your daughter through all the pain of the women you have caused using date rape pills and just plane old rape cause that is good once in a while too right fag bag??? From your poisionings to your choking out women, to your gay fanisies i have heard about from random men in your home town buddy.... you are one sick mother fucker and i will make you pay buddy keep your eyes open im closer than your "sneeky" ass thinks i am, i will continue to watch your every move...keep the blinds down and stay away from the doors...PUSSY ill catch you looking out on day at the wrong moment...one day soon

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: April 25, 2011, 07:09:31 AM »
Well Marky
You missed a good dinner. Sat on the deck till after 9 and you didnt even troll the neighborhood (that I could see). Am kinda disapointed really. I thought a nice meal,free of the bullshit you live for,just might be the ticket to you getting better.
I stand corrected
No more Junkyard dog for me Marky. Going back to working for myself. I am gonna be around alot more than I used to. Maybe,if you grow up some,I'll invite you to lunch and we can put this nonsense to bed. It just depends on whether you want to be a grown up or not
I am betting not
But open to being suprised
ps.. Looks like the stalker (you),has a stalker.. How appropriate!

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: April 25, 2011, 09:41:02 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Well Marky
You missed a good dinner. Sat on the deck till after 9 and you didnt even troll the neighborhood (that I could see). Am kinda disapointed really. I thought a nice meal,free of the bullshit you live for,just might be the ticket to you getting better.
I stand corrected
No more Junkyard dog for me Marky. Going back to working for myself. I am gonna be around alot more than I used to. Maybe,if you grow up some,I'll invite you to lunch and we can put this nonsense to bed. It just depends on whether you want to be a grown up or not
I am betting not
But open to being suprised
ps.. Looks like the stalker (you),has a stalker.. How appropriate!

Art who ever it is, is a coward and afraid. They were doing OK until the Abuses of my Daughter and Date Rape shot's. Then I could see it was just some dumb Troll,

"Now? i know mark? ive been digging you up for years man... i have known about all the abuse you have put your daughter through all the pain of the women you have caused using date rape pills and just plane old rape cause that is good once in a while too right fag bag??? From your poisionings to your choking out women, to your gay fanisies i have heard about from random men in your home town buddy.... you are one sick mother fucker and i will make you pay buddy keep your eyes open im closer than your "sneeky" ass thinks i am, i will continue to watch your every move...keep the blinds down and stay away from the doors...PUSSY ill catch you looking out on day at the wrong moment...one day soon"

"One Day Soon" LOL, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: If they want a lesson in intimidation, the first thing to remember is keep it real.Once they ver off the path of truth, they expose them selfs as fools and cowards.

Wisconsin Circuit Clerk is not a new tool.Or try,,  http://www.yasni.com/   That is great search engine too.

As far as your statement about leaving the junk yard Art, good for you, I know the grind of others always wanting more, and paying less is no fun. Employers always want you to share in the losses and slow times.I spent many years selling used cars on Golf Rd and Western Ave,And dealing with the public burns you out fast, and when profits

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: April 25, 2011, 09:57:29 AM »
There was a report of an older over weight man who fits your description fArt, seen sucking dicks on a deck this past Sunday in wonder lake.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  Hams is a code word for dicks. Having people over is a code word for inviting homeless men over for gay sex.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I can only image how much protein fArt swallowed on that little deck of his. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

fArt also probably made his own peeps out of his shit and ate them. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: April 25, 2011, 11:00:18 AM »
How very prolific again reporter,Sharon,Marky,Peter
A shared screen name for the ultimate in harrassment.
Who is gonna take care of your kids when you are led away in handcuffs.. Again. Seems you are still suffering with a cognitive thinking disorder.
oh well
I was thinking Mark and I could put this battle to rest.. But I may have been giving too much credit where it didnt belong
Its ok to post your nasty fantasies online. I dont mind laughing at you one little bit
Today IS a good day

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: April 25, 2011, 11:30:08 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
How very prolific again reporter,Sharon,Marky,Peter
A shared screen name for the ultimate in harrassment.
Who is gonna take care of your kids when you are led away in handcuffs.. Again. Seems you are still suffering with a cognitive thinking disorder.
oh well
I was thinking Mark and I could put this battle to rest.. But I may have been giving too much credit where it didnt belong
Its ok to post your nasty fantasies online. I dont mind laughing at you one little bit
Today IS a good day

You know it's funny how reach your hand out and then pull it back "Art", I don't understand how someone else comments have anything to do with me.????

You pose as such a "Cyber Sleuth", but can't see I am not the "Reporter". All I know about the "Reporter" is they are from the East Coast, and thats it. I am not the "Reporter" Art. :peace:  :rocker:

P.S. The "Reporter" is not a shared name. The "Reporter" and their staff run Solo,and Renegade,I know they are not stupid, they just like to fuck with you.The "Reporters Staff"  helped out tremendously in the Closing of Elan, and played a key role in the Web Campaign, They did in fact use their real name, But that is not for me to say with out their consent.I will say they are not affiliated with "The Core Campaign Group" But they do have our total respect and cooperation if ever needed. The "Reporter" as known here on Fornit's , was and is a very stand up person when needed.And when Elan came along they stood right up,said their name and fired away, and continue today to fight Elans past in many great ways,  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :peace:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: April 25, 2011, 12:58:47 PM »
Mark
I did hold my hand out. Till I realized that it would do no good whatsoever.
Things are bit different in Ct Vs. il. They have had some laws on the books a long time and have prosecuted several cases just like the one involving this vile little person. Its just a matter of time and we will all get to read about it in the newspaper.
When you rid yourself of this kind of affiliation,its possible that we can put this to an end
Not before. How or why someone with an education,would write these nasty stories is beyond my understanding. I guess I am just not sick enough. Every time I read that drivel,I only become more and more grateful that my life isnt that bad
I shared this quote with your other partner once before
You can only judge the distance, by the company you keep.
Joe Walsh
Had a nice chat with J Meyer just recently. She will be one of the witnesses my attorney calls on. WE will be setting a date after the first, and I will be visiting Ct for his(their) "cause hearing"
Game over