Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 532283 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2310 on: April 14, 2011, 01:55:40 PM »
I guess fArt ran off again with his tail tucked between his legs :roflmao:  :roflmao: It's been over 48 hours since the drunk junk man posted. :jawdrop: Or maybe fArt has been  :on phone: talking to his lawyer  :waaaa:  :waaaa: about how myself and mark handed him his ass the other day and he wants to have fornots shut down again. :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

I own you  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: April 14, 2011, 04:50:37 PM »
Marty use to be fArts puppet master. Marty would shove his entire arm up fArts asshole until his swollen hand reached fArts vocal cords and then make fArt speak. :roflmao:  :roflmao: But something happened after time and fArt wanted to be the puppet master but was too weak minded to be able to control anyone. ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG:: So fArt left elan for good and headed back to Wonder lake and seeked out minors and lured teen girls with promises of coke and alcohol into cheap motel rooms and the rest is history. ::OMG::  ::OMG::

Have a nice day  :moon:  :moon: fArty :moon:  :moon:

• View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: April 15, 2011, 08:50:51 PM »
:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  Are you still  :cry: after getting insulted from having your reality thrown in your face :rasta:  :rasta:

Did you  :smashcomp: because I handed you your  :moon:  :rasta:

That's what you get for being so  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  and talking to you is like  ::deadhorse::

Have a great weekend  :moon:  :moon: fArty :moon:

Oh and  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: April 16, 2011, 11:37:57 AM »
Elan Reporter, glad to hear Elan got shut down! :tup:

Offline RIPPEDOFF

• View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: April 16, 2011, 06:54:34 PM »
alice dunn' heart is full of rotting stink and limburger cheese,,  she's also and always was a fat slob who gets off on                  power trippin',,     she's also the reason i rebelled elan from the start.  blamed me for something i never did, GM, the Ring, and all that goes with it..  and took and kept all my memoirs of all the fucked up places i was in before elan,  if u read the book      "Weeping in the playtime of others" by Ken Wooden, you'll get a good idea of what i went through as a kid,  Alice just put the icing on the cake.    she's "Satans little helper" :flame:,  and had NO business diagnosing ANYONES  problems..!                         on the lighter side,,  i thought John Ricci was probably one of only a FEW staff that actualy had a good heart, and gave a damn. actualy wouldnt mind seeing him again if the opportunity came along.    as far as the riot,  i think it was late 70s early 80s.      that was pretty crazy.                     btw,,  it was 4 i was in, not 6.  sorry 'bout that.  also 5 and 8.   looking for lynn lampman and mike fitzwater.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: April 18, 2011, 12:39:01 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  Are you still  :cry: after getting insulted from having your reality thrown in your face :rasta:  :rasta:

Did you  :smashcomp: because I handed you your  :moon:  :rasta:

That's what you get for being so  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  and talking to you is like  ::deadhorse::

Have a great weekend  :moon:  :moon: fArty :moon:

Oh and  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

WOW  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: Fartshitsky Your ASS Has Been Dice And Sliced AGAIN !!!!!
 :beat:  :beat:  :beat: :twofinger:  :poison:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  ::OMG::  ::OMG:: Your Such An Ass Farty.None Of Your Usual,, ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke:: Words Of Witt,?????. Oh Farty Oh Farty,,, Have A Drink And Settle Down, You Don't Look Any Weaker Than Before, We All Know You Farty,, :beat:  :beat:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  And Your sick twisted Ways  :suicide:  :suicide:  And Now You Hide AGAIN !!!  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  LOL

As I hand You Your Ass Today ,,,, :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :lala:  :dose:  :dose:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: April 18, 2011, 03:47:53 PM »
Very Profane Marky
Im so proud of you and your clan of hate
I bet the editor,and the publisher of the Sun Journal are equally impressed
Now they too know you for what you really are
Ooops
Try not to shit yourself girls

• View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: April 18, 2011, 08:52:02 PM »
:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  Where the hell ya been fella :rasta:  :rasta:  Sucking some homeless mans  :moon:  :moon:  :rasta:  :rasta:  ::puke::
I ran your ass off for 4 days you pedophile, and that lame ass comment is the best you got :rasta:  You suck big dick fella ::puke::  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: April 19, 2011, 07:52:51 AM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
:moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon:  Where the hell ya been fella :rasta:  :rasta:  Sucking some homeless mans  :moon:  :moon:  :rasta:  :rasta:  ::puke::
I ran your ass off for 4 days you pedophile, and that lame ass comment is the best you got :rasta:  You suck big dick fella ::puke::  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

DITTO+++++++++++++++++++++++++Your an Ass Farty just like always you Punk, :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :rofl:  :rofl: Did I saw coward too,???? I live right up the road hard ass, don't forget ,your welcome to show how big and bad the Fart is, and time you want. I have been waiting for years,,, You full of shit ass-hole and abuser. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: April 19, 2011, 08:52:30 AM »
Oh Marky
Mouth writing checks your body cant cash again.. still
I would never chase a piece of trash like you anywhere. I dont know where you live,and I dont care
Its simply not my style,and am not a tough guy like you cowards,liars,cheaters and thieves
You are just a common criminal
Every time I tell the truth,you and your "band of Cowards" act-out like the little people you are.
Tho you are the source of entertainment for many
Isnt it you who has been to my place of employment,my street,and all over the internet telling lies ?
Yup I think so and its very well documenited.
By you Moron!
Heather says she is flattered BTW and has filed a police report in her town
Another Ooops

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: April 19, 2011, 09:18:15 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Oh Marky
Mouth writing checks your body cant cash again.. still
I would never chase a piece of trash like you anywhere. I dont know where you live,and I dont care
Its simply not my style,and am not a tough guy like you cowards,liars,cheaters and thieves
You are just a common criminal
Every time I tell the truth,you and your "band of Cowards" act-out like the little people you are.
Tho you are the source of entertainment for many
Isnt it you who has been to my place of employment,my street,and all over the internet telling lies ?
Yup I think so and its very well documenited.
By you Moron!
Heather says she is flattered BTW and has filed a police report in her town
Another Ooops

You claim to know so much about me Farty,, but you don't know were I live,??? you know my lifestyles and friends and what I drive and what kind of house I live in, as well as I have told you were I live in the past. And now you act stupid,??? :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Well stupid you are and always have been, As far as Heather, who ever that is, I have never contacted or spoken to anyone by that name. So  she can look like the same Ass you are, Of course being you as a mentor I see the problem. :cheers:  :cheers:

My computer is an open book,, any Cop can come and look away, they don't even need a warrant.Just knock on the door, How's that for confidence Big Bad Farty,??? You like hard Asses,?? Well you met one and you can't take it Junk Yard Boy.LOL,,, :beat:  :beat:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Go back into hiding AGAIN !!!! you ass. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: April 19, 2011, 10:08:43 AM »
Oh Marky
Still whining for attention I see. You may have told me these things,but I never pay attention to most things you say
You are a known liar.
I know one of your "friends" but truth be told.. He doesnt like you much either. Especially since you were caught in those lies you told him.
I dont know about the hard-ass part.. But you are ALL ass. This I know for sure
As far as Heather is concerned. She did what anyone would do knowing what you do,and are responsible for. You and your band of maniac's are dangerous.
Stalkers and abusers
Now you have some attention

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re:john ricci
« Reply #2322 on: April 19, 2011, 05:51:23 PM »
Dave hoffman here,,  'bout 78 to 81,,  5, 8, and parsonsfield.   anyone know how to get a message to john ricci..?  in my opinion,  john was a good hearted dude,   one of the only staff at parsonsfield that actually gave a damn.   i'd ride all the way to maine just to say hi and buy him a burger,, lol,,    he was a HUGE influence on me.                                                             i can be reached at   [email protected]

• View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: April 19, 2011, 09:47:07 PM »
Looks like fArt's been watching Top Gun and stealing the movies quotes.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

fArt your body is not capable of writing checks cause it can't cash shit fella!! :roflmao:  :roflmao:  With the exception of the shit that you roll in when having kinky gay homeless man love, rolling around with dirty homeless men that smell worse then a toxic watse dump. :cheers:

Everytime you come and post here you get your ass handed to you in a matter of minutes it seems. :twofinger:  The only reason you keep coming back is because there currently isn't any technology that enables one to put his hand into the bandwith and puch your fat face square in the face.  :rofl:  If there was you would never show your fat face around this site every again. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  So go run back to your  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: Gay homeless men ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  and fuck then silly and suck their cocks till they fall off. :-*  I'm sure eating their  :moon:  :moon:  :moon: for Passover makes you feel like a winner  :rocker:  ::OMG::

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: April 20, 2011, 06:50:34 AM »
Yes little man
You know some swear words.. You can string them together and almost create a sentence
How impressive
YAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN