Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 531843 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2295 on: April 11, 2011, 04:45:50 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
I highly suggest you call your pal Marky
He is known all over Fox Lake as the Blowjob Queen
From what I hear .. He swallows too
I cant say for sure.. But I bet he would love to act out all of those nasty sex practices you write about so often
At the very least.. HE will suck you off to completion

Oh Fartshitsky:

Well at least this Dumb Fuck is starting  to relies I am not the" Elan Reporter"  That Art has been stalking all these years.Yes Art you have been Stalking the Elan Reporter and your Busted Again. Even when he has just handed you your Ass you still Stalk him and me, you sick fuck,LOL, Hey Elan is closed and my name made all the paper's,So did Sharon's and Matt"s. I didn't see your's anywhere,Sharon Terry even named us as one of the main causes, I didn't see you getting any honorable mention You Jack Ass.Oh that was my $45.000 F350 King Ranch,I was in the day my buddy and me got that Jeep regulator from you, Oh and it's mine," Matt", saw it and was in it last month in Va. .As you didn't know I was standing right in front of you that day, nor do you know anything about me Farty.But I know allot about you,, And thats because I am Smarter than you Farty. You are an Ass and always will be ,and you will never have the things I have in life, because your not that Smart. :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: April 11, 2011, 05:44:10 PM »
Art sucks dicks

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: April 11, 2011, 05:54:19 PM »
Oh Marky
So its just like Fornits.. You are excited to have your name in the paper ? LOL
You really ARE a dumb motherfucker Babitz. I have done a dozen interviews,picture in the Lewiston Journal,and Portland paper
Who fucking cares ya big baby
I havent stalked anyone,and I sincerely hope Petie isnt blowing smoke up my ass,as I would love to see him in a courtroom answering for his Bullshit of 10 years. But stalking .. that would be you Mr Babitz.. you are a sissy coward playing little girl games on the internet.. Same as Petie
So now that makes what ?.... 3-4 people participating in this... and thousands of ex-residents laughing at all of you
Elan didnt close because of anything you idiots did. You are simply 3 delusional fucks looking make yourselves feel better = for bragging rights
You couldnt care less about others or you wouldnt display these vile behaviors as you have,and do daily
Petie.. I would love to come to Ct to defend myself... Please make it so
HAs your family recieved the copies of your famous rants ?
They will as the Greenwich PD already has
Night Night

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: April 11, 2011, 06:30:57 PM »
Fart, more legal threats?   How many people to you stalk on Craiglist?  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: ::OMG::  ::OMG:: :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: April 11, 2011, 06:56:45 PM »
You dropped out of school too soon to distinguish between a threat,and what really happened
No threats at all
I think Ive spent way too much time @ Marky and Petie's personal toilet
Night suckers

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: April 11, 2011, 07:07:05 PM »
You dropped out of school too soon to distinguish between a threat,and what really happened
No threats at all
I think Ive spent way too much time @ Marky and Petie's personal toilet
Night suckers

I received an e-mail where legal action might be taken against me.  I wonder who that was from? Art?   ::OMG::

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: April 11, 2011, 07:44:35 PM »
I'm lost here..Am I suppose to be Petie now fArt?  :rasta:  :rasta:  I thought I was Marky? :rasta:  :rasta:  Well again,, I hate to burst your bubble fArt but I am not this so called Petie if that is who you are refering to me as these days. But it wouldn't surprise me because Petie makes #10 identity that you think I am. I assume you will roll with this for the next 12 months. Thats usually about the time frame that fArt continues to run with the indentities from which he thinks I am.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  Maybe fArt takes a huge long deep throat on one of his many dozens of dildos that he owns and after he deep throats that dildo to the point of him gaging and dry heaving, then plays with his little old shriveled up penis and tries to get it hard after looking at a picture of his mommy and daddy, then shoves it up his dogs asshole, only to give his dog a reach around while doing so, he then crowns me a new identity.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:moon:  :moon: fArt Warshitsky  :moon:  :moon:

The wonder lake swallower. The wonder lake dog fucker. The wonder lake homeless man raper, who uses date rape drugs to knock out homeless men, so he can suck their penis's. Yea, thats pretty gross of you fArt. :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

Here's to ya fella  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: April 11, 2011, 07:50:33 PM »
Speaking of toilets fArt :rocker:  :rocker: Do you wash your dentures in your toilet before or after you flush your turds :rasta:  :rasta:  I know how much it means to you to smell like shit and have your breath match your body odor. So I just had to ask.

Now go back to sucking your dildos and I sure hope you didn't rape a homeless man you sick fuck. :roflmao:  :roflmao:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 08:26:44 AM by The Elan Reporter »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: April 12, 2011, 04:44:43 AM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
Speaking of toilets fArt :rocker:  :rocker: Do you wash your dentures in your toilet before or after you flush your turds :rasta:  :rasta:  I know how much it means to you to smell like shit and have your breath match your body odor. So I just had to ask.

Now go back to sucking our dildos and I sure hope you didn't rape a homeless man you sick fuck. :roflmao:  :roflmao:

You accuse Art of having mental problems?

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: April 12, 2011, 09:29:55 AM »
Oh Marky
So its just like Fornits.. You are excited to have your name in the paper ? LOL
You really ARE a dumb motherfucker Babitz. I have done a dozen interviews,picture in the Lewiston Journal,and Portland paper
Who fucking cares ya big baby
I havent stalked anyone,and I sincerely hope Petie isnt blowing smoke up my ass,as I would love to see him in a courtroom answering for his Bullshit of 10 years. But stalking .. that would be you Mr Babitz.. you are a sissy coward playing little girl games on the internet.. Same as Petie
So now that makes what ?.... 3-4 people participating in this... and thousands of ex-residents laughing at all of you
Elan didnt close because of anything you idiots did. You are simply 3 delusional fucks looking make yourselves feel better = for bragging rights
You couldnt care less about others or you wouldnt display these vile behaviors as you have,and do daily
Petie.. I would love to come to Ct to defend myself... Please make it so
HAs your family recieved the copies of your famous rants ?
They will as the Greenwich PD already has
Night Night

Hey Fartshitsky read the paper Stupid,,,,,    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... wiwn07Gs8A

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... g-jBxybnAA

Quote Sharon Terry;

Kernochan, McCarthy, Mark Babitz of Chicago and Matt Hoffman of Virginia are the core group behind the anti-Elan Internet campaign, and McCarthy runs the three-year-old Elan Survivors Group. She estimated that there are about 400 members of the support group, with membership growing since the closure was announced as memories surfaced.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... a_kI2vscZA

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... 0Lcr9IezBA

Gee Fartshitsky, We are famous and your still an Ass, Couldn't find any Elan Closing articles with your name ,Farty,But I know they knew you were there in stalking spirit.

You looser,. You have almost as much neg publicity as Elan when I Google your name, You are Ex-Staff "Fartshitsky" and yes we got you fucks, Go practice your control crap with Ex-Saffer Danny, Aka Diablo.Yes Art,, Busted Again.News Papers don't lie just you Farty.Read it you Ass-Hole, I am noted in the closing of Elan and your name is now where, LOL. And thats because your an Abuser and Pedophile, as you have admitted and been busted for . Sorry Fartshitsky your still that lonesome Looser and Abuser at the junk yard,, That no one will ever know about, for any kind of good. just your Abuses and Stalking of people,That will be and is your legacy... :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

The only way your name will make the paper is when The Elan Reporter takes you to court.LOL :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: The Elan Reporter is on Garbage Detail, this month, a voluntary position. and, your some of what he needs to throw out,Your Odor is getting to everyone.The Reporter has you so busted, all the Reporter and me could do is laugh at you, when I saw the Reporter in Ct. last month while filming Elan. :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: April 12, 2011, 09:46:12 AM »
I'm lost here..Am I suppose to be Petie now fArt?  :rasta:  :rasta:  I thought I was Marky? :rasta:  :rasta:  Well again,, I hate to burst your bubble fArt but I am not this so called Petie if that is who you are refering to me as these days. But it wouldn't surprise me because Petie makes #10 identity that you think I am. I assume you will roll with this for the next 12 months. Thats usually about the time frame that fArt continues to run with the indentities from which he thinks I am.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  Maybe fArt takes a huge long deep throat on one of his many dozens of dildos that he owns and after he deep throats that dildo to the point of him gaging and dry heaving, then plays with his little old shriveled up penis and tries to get it hard after looking at a picture of his mommy and daddy, then shoves it up his dogs asshole, only to give his dog a reach around while doing so, he then crowns me a new identity.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:moon:  :moon: fArt Warshitsky  :moon:  :moon:

The wonder lake swallower. The wonder lake dog fucker. The wonder lake homeless man raper, who uses date rape drugs to knock out homeless men, so he can suck their penis's. Yea, thats pretty gross of you fArt. :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

Here's to ya fella  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

I cant wait for when The Reporter Exposes themselves, And Farty find's out there are some girl's out there that will hand him his Ass over and over. and he can't stop them.Oh Fartshitsky your so Stupid.LOL and a Looser. :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: April 12, 2011, 11:12:25 AM »
LOL Yes Babbletits.. You are famous LOL
But for all the wrong things
DO you really think I am jealous? We are gonna be laughing at that one for a long time Marky
I think,if you had a hand in closing Elan.. Thank you
God knows Sharon Terry would never lie LOL
They were out of money you moron. Look at the legalities. Several of their vendors have taken Liens on their property you idiot!
20 some residents in one house,down from what 350-400 in their "hey day"
Its been coming for years and I like to think that each one of us collectively had a hand in this..
Agree/Disagree.. But again.. Your "Core group" less Matt is a couple liars,cheaters,and thieves
Even in the article(s) you lied over and over and you know it..as does everyone else
I have had the same laugh with a dozen or so people in the last week.. Including someone's "sister"
But hey.. If this is all the esteem you got.. I understand
Please sue me...
I think your ratings are slipping faster than you can suck a cock Marky
SUCK HARDER!

• View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: April 12, 2011, 03:28:19 PM »
Interesting. I was gonna come and hand fArt his ass for his daily feeding ritual but looks like Mark and company beat me to it. Mark really handed fArt his ass on a shiny silver platter. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
fArt everyone knows about you being a pediphile, even people that don't even know of you can know. Mark is correct..It is available all over the internet. :cheers: You probably could care less because thats how drunks function. They could care less about everything else except their beloved booze and when they will get their next fix. :moon:  :moon: fArty :moon:  :moon:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:

I've owned you fella ever since the begining when you tried to open your fat mouth to me way back when you still were sucking dicks and fucking your wonder lake pooch's furry asshole!!! :roflmao:  :roflmao: You are just one dumb fella who keeps coming back for more ass handing even though I've kicked you down hundreds of times. :hug:  :hug: Though you have gotten soft over the years and are way beyond a broken record player that keeps skipping every record.  :flip: I actually found out that I have to tone myself down when handing you your ass cause you will run off fornots with your tail tucked behind your legs like you did over the weekend.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: You made your business our business when you copped to being a pediphile and a homeless people raper. Maybe thats your style and you think it's ok to let everyone know you are a sick freak. You probably love the attention from it all. :jawdrop:  :rocker:

Good afternoon  :moon:  :moon: fArty :moon:  :moon:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: April 13, 2011, 12:54:41 AM »
Interesting. I was gonna come and hand fArt his ass for his daily feeding ritual but looks like Mark and company beat me to it. Mark really handed fArt his ass on a shiny silver platter. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
fArt everyone knows about you being a pediphile, even people that don't even know of you can know. Mark is correct..It is available all over the internet. :cheers: You probably could care less because thats how drunks function. They could care less about everything else except their beloved booze and when they will get their next fix. :moon:  :moon: fArty :moon:  :moon:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:

I've owned you fella ever since the begining when you tried to open your fat mouth to me way back when you still were sucking dicks and fucking your wonder lake pooch's furry asshole!!! :roflmao:  :roflmao: You are just one dumb fella who keeps coming back for more ass handing even though I've kicked you down hundreds of times. :hug:  :hug: Though you have gotten soft over the years and are way beyond a broken record player that keeps skipping every record.  :flip: I actually found out that I have to tone myself down when handing you your ass cause you will run off fornots with your tail tucked behind your legs like you did over the weekend.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: You made your business our business when you copped to being a pediphile and a homeless people raper. Maybe thats your style and you think it's ok to let everyone know you are a sick freak. You probably love the attention from it all. :jawdrop:  :rocker:

Good afternoon  :moon:  :moon: fArty :moon:  :moon:

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: Oh my God Fartshitsky a back to back Ass Kicking AGAIN,!!!!!!!!! I had just handed you your ASS,to only have the Reporter to come up and finnish you off AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!.

FARTSHITSKY GET OUT OF THE ROAD !!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:
You are worse than Danny could ever get, ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke:: Your an Abuser and a Stalking Troll,and of course a Pedophile.And are getting your ASS Handed To You AGAIN,!!  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma: I am sure you will fire back with your words of Witt and great number of friends in support of you. Did I mention that that Ass-Hole Zeretski hated you,?? well he did. So I await your response oh great Farty carfull thre reporter doesn't run you over befor I get to the intersection OK Ass-Hole.?? Thanks Shitsky, and give 8-Ball a hard one in the Ass for me. :rocker:  :rocker:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  

HEY Fartshitsky read the paper Stupid,,,,, http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... wiwn07Gs8A

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... g-jBxybnAA

Quote Sharon Terry;

Kernochan, McCarthy, Mark Babitz of Chicago and Matt Hoffman of Virginia are the core group behind the anti-Elan Internet campaign, and McCarthy runs the three-year-old Elan Survivors Group. She estimated that there are about 400 members of the support group, with membership growing since the closure was announced as memories surfaced.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... a_kI2vscZA

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... 0Lcr9IezBA

Gee Fartshitsky, We are famous and your still an Ass, Couldn't find any Elan Closing articles with your name ,Farty,But I know they knew you were there in stalking spirit.

You looser,. You have almost as much neg publicity as Elan when I Google your name, You are Ex-Staff "Fartshitsky" and yes we got you fucks, Go practice your control crap with Ex-Saffer Danny, Aka Diablo.Yes Art,, Busted Again.News Papers don't lie just you Farty.Read it you Ass-Hole, I am noted in the closing of Elan and your name is now where, LOL. And thats because your an Abuser and Pedophile, as you have admitted and been busted for . Sorry Fartshitsky your still that lonesome Looser and Abuser at the junk yard,, That no one will ever know about, for any kind of good. just your Abuses and Stalking of people,That will be and is your legacy...        

The only way your name will make the paper is when The Elan Reporter takes you to court.LOL           The Elan Reporter is on Garbage Detail, this month, a voluntary position. and, your some of what he needs to throw out,Your Odor is getting to everyone.The Reporter has you so busted, all the Reporter and me could do is laugh at you, when I saw the Reporter in Ct. last month while filming Elan.

• View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: April 13, 2011, 09:04:31 AM »
I believe you ran over fArt Mark. :rocker:  :rocker: Either he is licking his wounds, or wondering what other screen names he can come up with so he can have his invisible army defend him. ;D
fArt likes to think that he is batting for our team when it came to closing elan down but in reality he has always been batting for elan. ::puke::  Because he brings director abuse with his posts each and every day he posts here. :beat:  fArt is not anti-elan he is major pro-elan and that's what's been up his ass lately :moon:  :moon: the closing of elan. Maybe fArt doesn't like Marty and hates him  >:(  but it's all for the wrong reasons. :bs:  For years fArt has been trying to accomplish what Marty has done all of his life and especially done onto fArt, but fArt can't grasp the technique Kruglik mastered and is an agry bitter man for it. >:(  >:( fArt would love to be a master pediphile and be able to control his victums through brainwashing, but fArt realized he himself needs a brain first.  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: Why wonder he turns to grade schoolers, because their minds function just slightly higher then his and he doesn't feel as low of himself as he does when addressing us. :jamin:

Hope you have a nice day  :moon:  :moon: fArt :moon:  :moon: