Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529364 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2115 on: December 11, 2010, 08:54:09 AM »
Dr Lowell C Barns. Owner of Sebago. Photo's of the building before it burnt on page 103 of the article, Dr Barns in first photo. The building looked beautifully set on the property, It also mentions the fire and Elan in the photo. Barns lived from 1924-1995

http://books.google.com/books?id=vrMpnt ... CC0Q6AEwAw
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: December 11, 2010, 09:09:48 AM »
Poland Springs when it was a Lodge. Saul Feldman was a big deal around Poland Springs in the day,Elan bought the property from a a family named Mac Kerron

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=n ... Kyt_YaMolQ

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: December 11, 2010, 09:39:59 AM »
aawwweeee
i made marky cry againl
the spelling nazi is an uneducated fool,acting out cuz he has been exposed
again
so sorry marky
if you arent proud of what you post...why do it ?
oh i get it
if you sign in as someone else.. you are safe
guess what marky
everyone who reads your drivel knows who the true autbor is
its either you or your pal
nobody else posts here
youve seen to that
lol

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: December 11, 2010, 06:11:11 PM »
Duplicate..
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:04:39 AM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: December 11, 2010, 06:12:18 PM »
@Art, hope you can find it possible to connect again with Elan.

@Mark, man it was amazing to talk with Carmella again. Last I saw of her was in the early summer of 1979 (out in the parking lot of Elan 5) she was with Tom Agos. (What a sick fuck he was, he hurt her bad.) Anyway we have talked a lot lately.
I didn't know Carmella, Raymond and yourself were in Elan 4 together. I remember Raymond Messerier very well. What Elan did to this guy was just criminal. He went into the ring so many times the structure of his face was distorted. The man was slow and as close to having downs as you could come.
Carmella was in E-5 when I got there in 11/75 I think. We were there together for a year at E-5.
Mark I knew if we gave it some time we would find people that we both knew and my existence would be verified.  I mean we were both there at the same time just in different locations.
I thank you for wanting to look into the story I posted. This story captures the pure sickness of Joe and his creation. This/That is the Joe I knew. I watched him disrespect Sherry (his wife at the time) right in front of the whole house at Elan 5 once, including her sister Julie. This dude was fucked up.
Take care...

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: December 11, 2010, 06:15:50 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Iz dat really you?iz you you? lottsa youz around here. Got quite a few whos too. And a couple a whodats.
NO manifesto no?

I don't know if you really give a shit but yeah it's me. The real deal.
So what's up old man, I see your still of the living, good to see this.
Hope everything is going well.
If your play'in gui'tar then you'r liv'in.

Adios Amigo...

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: December 11, 2010, 07:25:08 PM »
Danny
I was never disconnected from Elan. Only the crazy people. I have many friends from elan,but we do not talk about Elan very often. We have been friends for over 30 years. Elan is in the past,and we choose not to live that pain over and over. Instead we choose to love one another. I probably talk to or see 8-10 people from Elan all the time. We are good friends and when needed,count on one another. In July they will all be here,again,as they have since I started throwing this July 4th party. One is riding his Harley from Vancouver. Another is flying in from Va (been here 4 years in a row). Another will be coming from S America. These and many others, are my core group of friends,and we love eachother unconditionally.
But do we talk about how horrible Elan was ? Not at all.Tho sometimes we laugh about it.
What is posted here,what happens here,and those who participate are from a place I seldom go. They are still IN Elan,and it sad. We can just cut each other to pieces and for what ? Nothing good comes from this. Some of it just amazes me.
This year I am responsible for some of that,but for many years passed I have been uninterested in Fornits,or Elan. I only returned here to defend myself from tweedle dee and tweedle dumb. That seemed to work out real good too. I should have ignored them and just prayed. Hindsight is 20/20
In fact,answer this for me. What could "we" accomplish here ? Awareness ? google the elan School and alot of negative stuff comes up.. ok so not awareness... Closure ? If this is who Marky and Sharon are,after dozens of years away.. I dont think there is any closure for them,and many others I see who are imbedded here @ Fornits. I have come to realize that by participating in this cesspool of mental illness, I become one of them. Truthfully,nothing there to be proud of. You have seen the conduct and sickness that is Mark and Sharon.. You have probably seen some of mine too.
I am about done here. Im sure Mark will bait me into coming back now and then,because there really is noone else to fight with. Sharon.. Well,she will fight with anyone,for anything,at any time.
I really do think I am better than this. I intend to prove it. Only not here
Danny
If you find yourself alone for July 4th. You know where Im at,and will probably know several of the people. Please come and celebrate the holiday with my family. You are a pain in the ass,but I like ya
Art

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: December 11, 2010, 07:42:08 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "none-ya"
Iz dat really you?iz you you? lottsa youz around here. Got quite a few whos too. And a couple a whodats.
NO manifesto no?

I don't know if you really give a shit but yeah it's me. The real deal.
So what's up old man, I see your still of the living, good to see this.
Hope everything is going well.
If your play'in gui'tar then you'r liv'in.

Adios Amigo...

Yes i'm still alive with a rather large hole in my chest. But i've started to practice again with the boys. Feels good,but I tire easily.  I don't want to muck up your elan thread, just welcome back.
?©?€~¥@

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: December 12, 2010, 10:12:55 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
@Art, hope you can find it possible to connect again with Elan.

@Mark, man it was amazing to talk with Carmella again. Last I saw of her was in the early summer of 1979 (out in the parking lot of Elan 5) she was with Tom Agos. (What a sick fuck he was, he hurt her bad.) Anyway we have talked a lot lately.
I didn't know Carmella, Raymond and yourself were in Elan 4 together. I remember Raymond Messerier very well. What Elan did to this guy was just criminal. He went into the ring so many times the structure of his face was distorted. The man was slow and as close to having downs as you could come.
Carmella was in E-5 when I got there in 11/75 I think. We were there together for a year at E-5.
Mark I knew if we gave it some time we would find people that we both knew and my existence would be verified.  I mean we were both there at the same time just in different locations.
I thank you for wanting to look into the story I posted. This story captures the pure sickness of Joe and his creation. This/That is the Joe I knew. I watched him disrespect Sherry (his wife at the time) right in front of the whole house at Elan 5 once, including her sister Julie. This dude was fucked up.
Take care...

Raymond was a good guy and yes he had some real problems there, I remember he would stick paper clips in his arm hoping he would cause himself to go to the hosp. He would try and get them into his veins.
I felt real bad for him and he did get a raw deal there. He was a car thief from Boston, I called him Popper, Which is someone who pops ignitions on cars with a dent puller.We had a major" Negativity Contract", :rofl: And would talk for hours and hours. I hope things turned around in his life.He was a good person inside. :peace:

Tom Agos:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... Egsyrjn5ZQ

He is Cop In Gurnee Il, and loving making people life's miserable.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=n ... lSGFNNqjGw

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... U4R7rVbGeA

What a prince of a guy, the one you see in your rear view mirror and panic. He is on of those guys who do and set up the road checks etc here in Il. They like that in this state, great revenue,I have a friend who was stopped a couple of years ago, and got an open alcohol charge for a bottle in the truck that was open with some other gifts.The hell of it was,  the guy didn't even drink, it was a gift for his wife and they were on their way home. It was so outrageous it was in the  paper.Tom is and wasn't a nice man, Elan made him ready for what he loves to do, and thats fuck with others.He is the Pan Face Marty, of the local PD.

I think time has proven, we do know allot of the same folks Danny, Look at your FB friends list,,As I have said before, Elan doesn't want us together,or Jeff. Are treasonous ways scare them to death, and they relies we know what we are talking about and can fuel fires in others and cause them nothing but bad publicity.

Many of Jeff's photo's are ones I found and collected, Together we are a group to be reckoned with. :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: December 12, 2010, 02:59:30 PM »
The Derailers" Sharon and Marky always turn something of a serious nature into a personal attack on someone.

Here's Marky ILLUSTRATING my very point
Does Marky know Tom ? Doubt it
Has Marky ever met Tom ? Doubt that too
Will Marky publically smear someone for his own personal satisfaction ?
UBETCHA = 1st hand knowledge of this
Wonder why Marky would do this over and over,almost every day....... :deal:
 :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:
As someone frequently says ... BUSTED!
I knew you couldnt control yourself. Especially with Danny as your audience

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: December 12, 2010, 09:48:31 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
The Derailers" Sharon and Marky always turn something of a serious nature into a personal attack on someone.

Here's Marky ILLUSTRATING my very point
Does Marky know Tom ? Doubt it
Has Marky ever met Tom ? Doubt that too
Will Marky publically smear someone for his own personal satisfaction ?
UBETCHA = 1st hand knowledge of this
Wonder why Marky would do this over and over,almost every day....... :deal:
 :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:
As someone frequently says ... BUSTED!
I knew you couldnt control yourself. Especially with Danny as your audience

Hey !!!! Stupid he was there from 74-78, I was there from 1/1/74-2/2/75, I probably did bump into him a time or two Stupid. And yes I knew him and what kind of person he was. And he was  hostel and hard to get along with, very condescending.

So as usual, Go Fuck Yourself Art. I was in Elan when a coward like you Art, would have hung themselves.You truly have know Idea who or what your talking about among the older survivors, of the beginnings of Elan in it's first years.. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: December 13, 2010, 06:52:10 AM »
Wow Marky
Hostel ?
I believe its Hostile. .But you knew that Im sure,cuz you "always use spellcheck".
Yer busted Marky. Why dont you slither back under that rock in which you came from and kill yourself.
Oh .. and as for the beginnings of Elan. I really dont give a fuck,nor does anyone else. The only new person semi-involved is Danny. Everyone else has left due to your fucked up attitude and personal attacks. Your views are way down. You havent much of an audience anymore unless you count the gawkers.. They just come to read the Trainwreck that IS Marky Babbletits,but never respond/post.. Gee.. I wonder why
Christ its 35 years for you, and you are as sick as day one. Maybe you should see somone about your illness

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: December 13, 2010, 07:08:41 AM »
:beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  ::poke::  ::poke::  ::poke::  ::poke::  ::poke::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  :ftard:  :ftard:  :ftard:  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :on phone:  :on phone:  :on phone:  :on phone:  :on phone:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff: :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox: :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: December 13, 2010, 08:47:46 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Wow Marky
Hostel ?
I believe its Hostile. .But you knew that Im sure,cuz you "always use spellcheck".
Yer busted Marky. Why dont you slither back under that rock in which you came from and kill yourself.
Oh .. and as for the beginnings of Elan. I really dont give a fuck,nor does anyone else. The only new person semi-involved is Danny. Everyone else has left due to your fucked up attitude and personal attacks. Your views are way down. You havent much of an audience anymore unless you count the gawkers.. They just come to read the Trainwreck that IS Marky Babbletits,but never respond/post.. Gee.. I wonder why
Christ its 35 years for you, and you are as sick as day one. Maybe you should see somone about your illness

Don't you ever Stop,,???  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: December 13, 2010, 08:52:32 AM »
I see you slithering around Farty, :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff: