Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 651088 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2100 on: December 08, 2010, 08:58:24 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Am sorry I made you cry,then throw up all over the board
You should get some therapy, or just kill yourself
Its a small world Sharon
Alot of your former friends are my friends... They all say the same things about you
Unsolicited
Its really kinda sad that this is your life at 40
Seems like the only place/time in your life that you did well
Was in prison

You will always be a victimizer Art and a very sick person.Why would you wish bad things to someones family,?? Because yours hates you.???? Or they hate you I am sorry.???  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: December 08, 2010, 10:00:33 AM »
You will always be a victimizer Art and a very sick person.Why would you wish bad things to someones family,?? Because yours hates you.???? Or they hate you I am sorry.???  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:[/quote]

Thats means so much coming from the likes of you 2.
I dont wish bad things on anyone. But its a matter of fact in life. You do people wrong,it comes back on you. I dunno about Marky's experience with Karma
But Sharon had to lose a loved one. You'd think that would have taught a life lesson about being as asshole..
and with your experience being an asshole.. Its a wonder that you still take in oxygen and nutrients
You are both Careening through life on a collision course with everything and everyone
All the other crap you post about me is just lies and your fecal,gay sex fantasies
they couldnt make you look dumber. You must have tons of experience with both to provide the graphic details you have
Go fuck yourself little girls
Pretty proud of that Nazi Moniker huh Marky....
Seek help

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: December 10, 2010, 01:59:42 PM »
Re: Barney Bennison
by mark babitz » 1 minute ago

liarsexposed wrote:
Every time Sharon/Marky post this Danny #2 deal ,I have to stop,shake my head,and then laugh at them
Danny,troll that he is,can at least spell and use propper punctuation
Neither Sharon nor Marky can do that...
Its the same mis-spelled words over and over. Same sentence structure. Same flooding of the board that we have seen them do time and time again.
It leads me to believe, that along with the many screen names, and ugly words they use, to spew hate at others. Is all they have in their miserable little lives.
Attention,even negative attention,is better than none at all
I am not suprised....Just sayin
Congrats on the baby you wont go see Sharon.. How low is that ?
You give scumbag a new,and higher definition darlin !

Hey Stupid,,!!!!
You don't have to worry about turning Danny and me against each other Art, Neither one of like you to begin with. Think about that Stupid,,        Danny and me get along just fine and have a great relationship, But your welcome to light up the stage and make an ass out of yourself again.                Your so Stupid and just can't leave folks alone......  

PS. I don't think Danny is the one who's fire you want to light, Be careful don't get burnt Arty  :twofinger:  :suicide:  :flame:  :flame: , But then you like getting burnt :clown:  :flame:  :clown:  :flame:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: December 10, 2010, 04:37:17 PM »
You know Marky
Last year,when I didnt know you were the author of so many nasty personal attacks against me and others,using anonymous postings and multiple screen names,I was concerned for my safety,and for that of my g/f and my animals. After months of BS that you created,then brought to Fornits. I have realized (as have several others) that you are nothing but a coward. Today I just laugh at you. In fact,I would bet that your "Views" in the forum are high because you are one funny fucker. In a trainwreck,horribly damaged kinda way. You definately have a comedic value that you bring to this cesspool. (good quality)
My bad for not using the word "OR" in my previous post... As in you OR Sharon.
But really,you are one in the same,so I wasnt too far off
I extend my apologies for my lapse in writing.. I was kinda busy when I posted that
However,the truth remains the truth

"Neither one of like you to begin with."

Neither of you can spell or punctuate

As far as lighting a fire... Are you threatening me Marky ? Are you gonna use your very limited vocabulary and write something nasty ? I say do what you gotta do pal. Its you that will be laughed at,and seen as the disturbed Maggot bottom feeder that you are. As far as Danny is concerned,you make a good couple. Except Danny IS eductaed,can spell and punctuate. Tho he is probably hiding out as an anonymous troll,posting under a ficticious name,because he cant help himself.. Kinda like a couple others who are "Id Driven" and do not posess the ability to control themselves either. Here's the kicker about Danny.. I just dont fucking care.. Danny has earned himself a nice place in hell,right next to you and Sharon.
I never participated in any of his bullshit,because Danny is overtly stupid. Most peolpe here recognized this from his first few posts.
I am sorry I used all those big words today Marky. Maybe you can get someone with 40-50 IQ points higher to help you out.
Have a  good weekend! (trolling an anonymous forum,pretending to be someone else)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: December 10, 2010, 07:10:05 PM »
You know Marky
Last year,when I didnt know you were the author of so many nasty personal attacks against me and others,using anonymous postings and multiple screen names,I was concerned for my safety,and for that of my g/f and my animals. After months of BS that you created,then brought to Fornits. I have realized (as have several others) that you are nothing but a coward. Today I just laugh at you. In fact,I would bet that your "Views" in the forum are high because you are one funny fucker. In a trainwreck,horribly damaged kinda way. You definately have a comedic value that you bring to this cesspool. (good quality)
My bad for not using the word "OR" in my previous post... As in you OR Sharon.
But really,you are one in the same,so I wasnt too far off
I extend my apologies for my lapse in writing.. I was kinda busy when I posted that
However,the truth remains the truth

"Neither one of like you to begin with."

Neither of you can spell or punctuate

As far as lighting a fire... Are you threatening me Marky ? Are you gonna use your very limited vocabulary and write something nasty ? I say do what you gotta do pal. Its you that will be laughed at,and seen as the disturbed Maggot bottom feeder that you are. As far as Danny is concerned,you make a good couple. Except Danny IS eductaed,can spell and punctuate. Tho he is probably hiding out as an anonymous troll,posting under a ficticious name,because he cant help himself.. Kinda like a couple others who are "Id Driven" and do not posess the ability to control themselves either. Here's the kicker about Danny.. I just dont fucking care.. Danny has earned himself a nice place in hell,right next to you and Sharon.
I never participated in any of his bullshit,because Danny is overtly stupid. Most peolpe here recognized this from his first few posts.
I am sorry I used all those big words today Marky. Maybe you can get someone with 40-50 IQ points higher to help you out.
Have a  good weekend! (trolling an anonymous forum,pretending to be someone else)

Oh Go Fuck Yourself Art,,,...
I have spell check ass-hole,!!  so don't try and grade punctuation and spelling. your not that smart, STUPID, :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp: Your the" High Speed Troll " here " Arty "as far as threatening you,I would never do that, you would tell, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa: And have said you would, while you hide and yell crazy things from behind your fake door. :cheers:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: December 10, 2010, 08:48:41 PM »
I am sorry I made you cry  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:
I AM that smart.
I dont have a back door Marky. I am exactly what I say I am.
You might try that    :nods:  :nods:
Gimme a hug Marky !

:lala:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: December 10, 2010, 09:49:05 PM »
:beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox: :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :boycott:  :boycott:  :boycott:  :boycott:  :boycott:  :boycott:  :boycott:  :boycott:  :boycott:  :boycott:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta: :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: December 10, 2010, 09:50:48 PM »
It has been a long time since I have posted here and as I can see no one missed me to much. The language is still at gutter level so this is still in check.
Mark, Sharon, Felice, Barney and the impersonator of Danny (all the other aliases), Merry Christmas.
Mark thanks for all your kind words.
This will be the only place I will be posting from here on out. I think if I just focus my attention here maybe we can bring some positive attention back here on this Elan forum.
I don't know if you folks have been reading over on the facebook Elan site but the action has been busy. Jeff has been extremely busy over there and can always use the help.
The lastest document/testimony posted on the Elan forum was from a gentlemen from 1991, he ended up having to leave the country. Heretik posted it here on the Elan site a few days ago.
Art, there is no problem between us and really never has been. Hope your family and yourself find much peace over the holidays and thereafter.
Take care everyone.
Danny :shamrock:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: December 10, 2010, 11:12:51 PM »
I think it would be so much more interesting if we all could discuss the events that happened within this story. Lets give it a try.
I have been talking to fellow residents while I was away. If some of you remember Carmella go to facebook and say hi. Mark you should know her, if you need any help email me. Art you should also know her, if you knew Tom Agos you knew her. We were all in Elan 5 together at one time.

Here is the info on this compelling story.

Heretik wrote:
I did not go to Elan a friend of mine alerted me to this site. I have never seen it before (found it on the facebook Elan Site). Thought it would be of some use here.
Check out the over 200 comments. (I did not post them here for longevity reasons)[/b]

http://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/e ... your_mind/

DATE: Leaked documents which have been posted publicly for the first time EVER. These were written in 1991 by an author trying to expose the school. The author had to flee the country. All major points have been highlighted and set in larger type depending on the seriousness of the allegations. http://www.scribd.com/doc/44635665/Scribd

edit: to show double support, click here next

summary- Google: the elan school (this will basically open Pandora's box)

This place only still exist because so many people believe that it doesn't or that it can't. I believe that the internet is our #1 tool for exposing these horrid blind spots for what they are. Help me Reddit!

I was sent to a place called The Elan School in 1998 and I was only 16. The scary thing is that Elan is still open, kids aged 13-20 are there right now. Normal kids, many whom may have smoked a joint or two, or who swore at their parents. Of course there were also real criminals there, but they did not make up the majority.

The "school" accepted anyone and then held them as long as they possibly could depending on the age of the child. If you were sent at 14 (many were) you may have been looking at 3-4 years. This is because The Elan School collects $50,000 a year per child, either from the child's state, school, or parents. And, of course, money was the only motivation of the staff and directors. These were the people in charge of your "progress" in the program.

I could write for hours about it, instead I ask you to skim the following bullet points and to understand that I am telling the truth.

We were forced to participate in staff-organized fight clubs, none of which were fair, all were designed to humiliate one child who would be put up against at least 3 others. So even the children who "followed the rules" were forced to fight: in the name of "good".

Children who tried to rebel or be free-thinking were thrown into an isolation room where they had to stay for months at a time, they had to sleep at night on a dirty mattress on the floor of the isolation room The mattress was brought to them at midnight and they were woken up around 7am.

We were all forced to perform in a ritual called a "General Meeting" where the entire house (60 or more boys and girls) screamed at one child who stood behind a broomstick. Many times they were forcibly held up by two other students so they would have to accept the punishment.

Education was considered a right, but those of us who earned the right were still robbed of an education. School was from 7pm-11pm: no homework, no test, no projects. Ex: math class consisted of grabbing a math book and handing the teacher at least one page of work.

The other 12 hours of the day consisted of constant conditioning and brainwashing. In the beginning you obviously rejected it, but then you would be "dealt with". You would not be able to rise through the ranks of the program to earn more 'rights' until you could prove yourself to be a good candidate for more brainwashing. Eventually it became your responsibility to begin indoctrinating the newer residents (basically you, six month earlier). You had Strength and Non-Strength. Non-Strength's were not allowed to talk, interact, or communicate in any way with other Non-Strengths. It took a minimum of 6 months to earn the title of "Strength". It took some kids years to earn "Strength". Some kids never did.

Elan made money based on the amount of time it took for you to graduate "the program". You had to have a minimum of 7 promotions before you were a candidate for "graduation". Each promotion took a minimum of 3 months, and 90% of the kids never made it past the 5th promotion. These kids had to wait until they turned 18 and could legally sign themselves out. Other kids stayed past their 18th birthday, which is a true testament to the effectiveness of the brainwashing, I remember one dude was 23.

Your level of high-school had no reflection whatsoever on your ability to leave Elan. I was forced to do my senior year of high school twice, even though I was technically done after the first senior year.

The staff members were primarily former students who were hired by Elan after graduating from the program. Many arrived in BMW's and clearly made 6 figure incomes. None of them had degree's in psychology, education, social work, etc... Many of them never went to college at all.

All outgoing letters to parents were screened, many of us having to write many different drafts until they were accepted. All phone calls to our parents were monitored, we were allowed about 15 minutes a week and the person who monitored the call would have their hand hovering over the hang-up button as a constant reminder of our reality.

We were not allowed to write or receive letters until we earned the right (this could take 8 months or more). When someone found out where I was and wrote me, my unopened letters were ripped up in front of me as motivation to move up in the program.

I feel like I am beginning to write too much and I do not want to overwhelm anyone who made it this far. Because most of the bullet points honestly require further explanation to give the full impact of what Elan truly was.

The most important thing that anyone can do is to be aware of this place and make sure that nobody you know ever gets sent there for any reason. If you are a parent then do not send your child there. If you know someone who is there now then beg the parents to do more research.

The amount of suicides and tragic deaths of former Elan students is reason enough to take this post seriously.

***if you want to help then Google: the elan school.....dig through the links, learn about it, know that it exist

please

email: [email protected]

Edit: And I started this IAMa to answer specific questions:

Subscribe here for infrequent action alerts about the effort to close Elan.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: December 10, 2010, 11:27:12 PM »
Iz dat really you?iz you you? lottsa youz around here. Got quite a few whos too. And a couple a whodats.
NO manifesto no?
?©?€~¥@

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: December 11, 2010, 07:49:43 AM »
Art, there is no problem between us and really never has been. Hope your family and yourself find much peace over the holidays and thereafter.
Thank you Danny
I really havent too much to ad,so will make this short
I dont care to read that nonsense about Elan. Its over,and it will be 30 years since I graduated from that place next week. There is a definate pattern that follows discussion about Elan. "The Derailers" Sharon and Marky always turn something of a serious nature into a personal attack on someone. Its as if, the very thought about Elan, drives them into a frenzy. I get it. I used to be the same way,many years ago. (never to the point that these 2 have taken it)
They are SERIOUSLY DAMAGED goods. I pray for each of them every day. Thats the truth. But as you can see,it doesnt seem to do any good. Marky taught Sharon how to play troll.. Now thats her new game. Cuz to these 2,its ALL about the game.
This is why there are no other survivors participating in this forum. Marky,Nazi,Reporter,Gary,Joe,Jeff,and a host of other ficticious screen names,have chased them off. Lets not forget Sharon and her brand of personal insanity.
Dont have to believe me
Look at every post that is of a serious nature... then see these 2 act-out and play the fool.
Therefore I will just say happy holidays to you Danny,and call it good

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: December 11, 2010, 08:04:10 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
I think it would be so much more interesting if we all could discuss the events that happened within this story. Lets give it a try.
I have been talking to fellow residents while I was away. If some of you remember Carmella go to facebook and say hi. Mark you should know her, if you need any help email me. Art you should also know her, if you knew Tom Agos you knew her. We were all in Elan 5 together at one time.

Here is the info on this compelling story.

Heretik wrote:
I did not go to Elan a friend of mine alerted me to this site. I have never seen it before (found it on the facebook Elan Site). Thought it would be of some use here.
Check out the over 200 comments. (I did not post them here for longevity reasons)[/b]

http://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/e ... your_mind/

DATE: Leaked documents which have been posted publicly for the first time EVER. These were written in 1991 by an author trying to expose the school. The author had to flee the country. All major points have been highlighted and set in larger type depending on the seriousness of the allegations. http://www.scribd.com/doc/44635665/Scribd

edit: to show double support, click here next

summary- Google: the elan school (this will basically open Pandora's box)

This place only still exist because so many people believe that it doesn't or that it can't. I believe that the internet is our #1 tool for exposing these horrid blind spots for what they are. Help me Reddit!

I was sent to a place called The Elan School in 1998 and I was only 16. The scary thing is that Elan is still open, kids aged 13-20 are there right now. Normal kids, many whom may have smoked a joint or two, or who swore at their parents. Of course there were also real criminals there, but they did not make up the majority.

The "school" accepted anyone and then held them as long as they possibly could depending on the age of the child. If you were sent at 14 (many were) you may have been looking at 3-4 years. This is because The Elan School collects $50,000 a year per child, either from the child's state, school, or parents. And, of course, money was the only motivation of the staff and directors. These were the people in charge of your "progress" in the program.

I could write for hours about it, instead I ask you to skim the following bullet points and to understand that I am telling the truth.

We were forced to participate in staff-organized fight clubs, none of which were fair, all were designed to humiliate one child who would be put up against at least 3 others. So even the children who "followed the rules" were forced to fight: in the name of "good".

Children who tried to rebel or be free-thinking were thrown into an isolation room where they had to stay for months at a time, they had to sleep at night on a dirty mattress on the floor of the isolation room The mattress was brought to them at midnight and they were woken up around 7am.

We were all forced to perform in a ritual called a "General Meeting" where the entire house (60 or more boys and girls) screamed at one child who stood behind a broomstick. Many times they were forcibly held up by two other students so they would have to accept the punishment.

Education was considered a right, but those of us who earned the right were still robbed of an education. School was from 7pm-11pm: no homework, no test, no projects. Ex: math class consisted of grabbing a math book and handing the teacher at least one page of work.

The other 12 hours of the day consisted of constant conditioning and brainwashing. In the beginning you obviously rejected it, but then you would be "dealt with". You would not be able to rise through the ranks of the program to earn more 'rights' until you could prove yourself to be a good candidate for more brainwashing. Eventually it became your responsibility to begin indoctrinating the newer residents (basically you, six month earlier). You had Strength and Non-Strength. Non-Strength's were not allowed to talk, interact, or communicate in any way with other Non-Strengths. It took a minimum of 6 months to earn the title of "Strength". It took some kids years to earn "Strength". Some kids never did.

Elan made money based on the amount of time it took for you to graduate "the program". You had to have a minimum of 7 promotions before you were a candidate for "graduation". Each promotion took a minimum of 3 months, and 90% of the kids never made it past the 5th promotion. These kids had to wait until they turned 18 and could legally sign themselves out. Other kids stayed past their 18th birthday, which is a true testament to the effectiveness of the brainwashing, I remember one dude was 23.

Your level of high-school had no reflection whatsoever on your ability to leave Elan. I was forced to do my senior year of high school twice, even though I was technically done after the first senior year.

The staff members were primarily former students who were hired by Elan after graduating from the program. Many arrived in BMW's and clearly made 6 figure incomes. None of them had degree's in psychology, education, social work, etc... Many of them never went to college at all.

All outgoing letters to parents were screened, many of us having to write many different drafts until they were accepted. All phone calls to our parents were monitored, we were allowed about 15 minutes a week and the person who monitored the call would have their hand hovering over the hang-up button as a constant reminder of our reality.

We were not allowed to write or receive letters until we earned the right (this could take 8 months or more). When someone found out where I was and wrote me, my unopened letters were ripped up in front of me as motivation to move up in the program.

I feel like I am beginning to write too much and I do not want to overwhelm anyone who made it this far. Because most of the bullet points honestly require further explanation to give the full impact of what Elan truly was.

The most important thing that anyone can do is to be aware of this place and make sure that nobody you know ever gets sent there for any reason. If you are a parent then do not send your child there. If you know someone who is there now then beg the parents to do more research.

The amount of suicides and tragic deaths of former Elan students is reason enough to take this post seriously.

***if you want to help then Google: the elan school.....dig through the links, learn about it, know that it exist

please

email: [email protected]

Edit: And I started this IAMa to answer specific questions:

Subscribe here for infrequent action alerts about the effort to close Elan.

Hi Danny, :rocker:  :rocker:  Thanks for checking in, I did talk to Carmella the other day, she is and was a nice person, We were in Parsonsfield together with Ray Messier and the rest.I got to tell you, it felt good to hear from her. We always got along very well and she went threw some real hells with Big Joe.

I have found the Downs quit interesting to look at,they  are talking summer concerts etc, also the expatiation to Biddiford as new home for the track. I posted on FB, The address to Parsonsfiled, and directions on Bing Maps, they give a great photo of the hell hole. It's 423 Maplecrest Rd Parsonsfield, Maine. Looks allot the same but someone did buy it and plans to re-do the place.If they only knew what went on their, and maybe they heard but don't believe. After a TB center and Elan, the place has to be haunted.Especially the Basement. I think you know what I mean Danny,the rumor of the girl and Joe.
I remember going down there a couple of times and there was a strange Ora.

I would love to see the site go back to the beginnings and true conversation, you have a great idea and I am in for sure.Talk at you later Danny, :rocker:  :rocker:  Mark B. :rocker:  :rocker:

PS. Art is still in rare form, but funny to read, :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: .

by liarsexposed » 10 minutes ago

Thank you Danny
I really havent too much to ad,so will make this short
I dont care to read that nonsense about Elan. Its over,and it will be 30 years since I graduated from that place next week. There is a definate pattern that follows discussion about Elan. "The Derailers" Sharon and Marky always turn something of a serious nature into a personal attack on someone. Its as if, the very thought about Elan, drives them into a frenzy. I get it. I used to be the same way,many years ago. (never to the point that these 2 have taken it)
They are SERIOUSLY DAMAGED goods. I pray for each of them every day. Thats the truth. But as you can see,it doesnt seem to do any good. Marky taught Sharon how to play troll.. Now thats her new game. Cuz to these 2,its ALL about the game.
This is why there are no other survivors participating in this forum. Marky,Nazi,Reporter,Gary,Joe,Jeff,and a host of other ficticious screen names,have chased them off. Lets not forget Sharon and her brand of personal insanity.
Dont have to believe me
Look at every post that is of a serious nature... then see these 2 act-out and play the fool.
Therefore I will just say happy holidays to you Danny,and call it good.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: December 11, 2010, 08:16:52 AM »
Thanks for making my point Marky
all thats needed now,is a discussion about your Fecal Fantasies and Anal Sex with animals and sex toys
then it will be illistrated perfectly

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: December 11, 2010, 08:27:20 AM »
Thanks for making my point Marky
all thats needed now,is a discussion about your Fecal Fantasies and Anal Sex with animals and sex toys
then it will be illistrated perfectly

You are the perfect illustration of a fool and stalker and abuser,Go away Art, :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

PS. { Illustrated } stupid not { Illistrated } A "U" Not a " I " after the double LL's," I L L U S T R AT E D ", Ok Dummy.??  The great spell check God. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: December 11, 2010, 08:39:49 AM »
Great find Danny,  unbelievable info, well believable,, but shocking to see it was written down somewhere,

I will read into it more and see what I can find outside of it, ever story always has more, when the story is read closely. Thanks Danny,  :peace:  :rocker: