Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 630762 times)

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1830 on: October 16, 2010, 11:00:59 AM »
"Art" the truth be told, Sharon is the one that told me you were still harassing her and wrote to the paper,How do you think I was aware of the article?? So don't always blame me for things,you are at the helm of this.See you at the benefit.

this may come as a shock to you
If what your saying is true.. Its one of her bigger "Whoppers" that she or you have told
You will not see me at the benefit. I have no interest
I am at the helm of nothing
Wish her well
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: October 16, 2010, 01:05:28 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
"Art" the truth be told, Sharon is the one that told me you were still harassing her and wrote to the paper,How do you think I was aware of the article?? So don't always blame me for things,you are at the helm of this.See you at the benefit.

this may come as a shock to you
If what your saying is true.. Its one of her bigger "Whoppers" that she or you have told
You will not see me at the benefit. I have no interest
I am at the helm of nothing
Wish her well

Art, damn it, you had better be at that benefit for her children. This is something that you should be able to rise above and do the right thing.
Listen I have had my share of problems with folks here, some caused by my selfishness and other issues out of my control. Yet this tragedy that has fallen on Sharon and her family begs for everyone to stop and help. We are all here from Elan, we have to help in anyway we can.

Mark, please I need the information on this benefit please, when, where ect.... or if I want to send a donation where and how.
Sharon love you, girl.
Felice, whether you know it or not, you are very important in our lives and we need you to be here with us. Still have the love for you.

Thanks Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: October 16, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »
Art, damn it, you had better be at that benefit for her children. This is something that you should be able to rise above and do the right thing

Ha funny Danny
I do care. Thats my whole problem. Then I get shit on.
You people arent to be trusted,and YOU are at the head of the class
I have risen above this and everything else multiple times. Only to have it stuck in my ass.
I was prepared to be of service in a number of ways.
Am all done doing that.
I'll send her a check

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: October 16, 2010, 07:08:43 PM »
Art, damn it, you had better be at that benefit for her children. This is something that you should be able to rise above and do the right thing

Ha funny Danny
I do care. Thats my whole problem. Then I get shit on.
You people arent to be trusted,and YOU are at the head of the class
I have risen above this and everything else multiple times. Only to have it stuck in my ass.
I was prepared to be of service in a number of ways.
Am all done doing that.
I'll send her a check

Art, who cares what anyone has done to anyone. Really now, can anybody here that went to Elan hurt you. There words Art, just words. We need to stop being so sensitive.
Go to the benefit, give her a big hug, tell her ya love her, hand her the check and leave. You will feel better for it, I promise you.
I know easier said then done. Just a suggestion.
Hey take care of yourself too.

Danny

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: October 16, 2010, 09:00:58 PM »
Danny
You are fucking hysterical,and yet what you say isnt all bad.
"Truth be told" I was going to this benefit until I was shit on. Only thing I take serious about Sharon and Mark,is the amount of BS these 2 can make up,then throw at you. Go Scapegoat someone else!
I hope the newspaper researches all of the postings,and files a criminal case against who is saying these horrible things to Sharon.. Maybe that would put an end to her paranoid accusations regarding me. I could never "discredit" Sharon or Mark ever again. They have taken the job upon themselves. They do it Very Well
Funny I didnt see you hop on a 59.00 flight ....outa Atlanta to Midway.. 22  a day on Delta
I am SURE your check is already in the mail Danny

Mark.. You might have just asked me. I dont lie

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: October 17, 2010, 12:08:19 AM »
Danny
"Truth be told" I was going to this benefit until I was shit on. Only thing I take serious about Sharon and Mark,is the amount of BS these 2 can make up,then throw at you. Go Scapegoat someone else!
I hope the newspaper researches all of the postings,and files a criminal case against who is saying these horrible things to Sharon.. Maybe that would put an end to her paranoid accusations regarding me. I could never "discredit" Sharon or Mark ever again. They have taken the job upon themselves. They do it Very Well
Funny I didnt see you hop on a 59.00 flight ....outa Atlanta to Midway.. 22  a day on Delta

Art !, Art!, Art!, Stop !!!!!!  :rocker: ," Pull The Needle Out "  :suicide: Your exposing yourself  ::puke::  ::puke:: ,Quit being  so mean and nasty  ::puke:: , Send your check,but don't be so spiteful.Your also a very hurtful and nasty person Art. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: October 17, 2010, 05:48:07 AM »
Nope
I am none of those things Marky
Go Fuck Yourself
Exposed for what ? Not being interested in playing your usual little girl games ?
Arent you like 50 yrs old ?

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: October 17, 2010, 06:54:44 AM »
Nope
I am none of those things Marky
Go Fuck Yourself
Exposed for what ? Not being interested in playing your usual little girl games ?
Arent you like 50 yrs old ?

:beat:  :on phone:  :notworthy:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: October 17, 2010, 06:59:13 AM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
Danny

Art !, Art!, Art!, Stop !!!!!!  :rocker: ," Pull The Needle Out "  :suicide: Your exposing yourself  ::puke::  ::puke:: ,Quit being  so mean and nasty  ::puke:: , Send your check,but don't be so spiteful.Your also a very hurtful and nasty person Art. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  

OMG...PEOPLE FROM ELAN HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES ON EARTH!!!
JUST FUCKIN EVIL! ::evil::
CAN YOU IMAGINE A CLASS REUNION>>..................HOLY FUCK! ::OMG::  :twofinger:  :trophy:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1839 on: October 17, 2010, 11:26:46 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "mark babitz"
Danny

OMG...PEOPLE FROM ELAN HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLES ON EARTH!!!
JUST FUCKIN EVIL! ::evil::
CAN YOU IMAGINE A CLASS REUNION>>..................HOLY FUCK! ::OMG::  :twofinger:  :trophy:

It would be like a big encounter group, but the Art's and folks like him would never attend, out of fear and guilt, and that's a shame.Your right Felice we are all ass-hole's too a degree, but some run away with the prize.At least if somebody is going to be a super ass-hole,then step out and be proud "Art". :karma: He is the first to start up every time. I thought I was being nice to him in my post, and look at him go.

{Don't beat yourself up Felice ,things happen we have no control over, and this wasn't your fault.Tim pulled out not paying attention, and the other car was speeding they said, So it was really just bad luck,not fault.No one blames you for anything, especially Sharon. And I know deep down, she would drive to help you out again if she needed too.and so would I or anyone else from Elan, We do stick together, Heck I would even help out " Art" if he was in real trouble, We might go back to arguing after it was over, but I would still try and help him if I could. Deep down, we all went threw a concentration camp no one could understand. I think we would put all of our differences aside, when trouble really hit's one of us.In the end thats all we have, no one else would understand our pasts and what brought us to now.

How much nicer could someone be ?????  And look at Art pounce away, :beat:  :beat:  :beat:        

Mark.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: October 17, 2010, 12:35:28 PM »
Mark, Felice, Art, Somebody.....I need a name and a address to send the check to.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: October 17, 2010, 02:38:02 PM »
I thought that was very "big" of you to comfort Felice
Alot nicer than what you have said to her for the last 3 weeks
Mark
You are sick. You need help. This is not normal behavior to attack a different person every couple weeks. To stir up shit,to solicit a response.Then when you get one,accusing me of harrassing Sharon ?
Here's a clue Mark. You are sick,and this is what sick people do. This is not unusual,as this is all I have seen you do for YEARS. I want no part of it, or you. If you are going to make an accusation.. You should make sure its well founded
Otherwise it makes you look like the bad guy
Which of course,you are,and have been for years
Now you get to see hurtful and nasty
You are scum and I believe the poster of the nastiness toward Sharon. Just to set me up and begin this whole deal again
I think you are lonely and dig the attention.. Just like Danny
You 2 should get married
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 06:16:16 PM by liarsexposed »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: October 17, 2010, 02:39:47 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Mark, Felice, Art, Somebody.....I need a name and a address to send the check to.
Send it to Marky.. He has his head up Sharon's ass so far that he even smells like a pussy

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: October 17, 2010, 08:02:07 PM »
I thought that was very "big" of you to comfort Felice
Alot nicer than what you have said to her for the last 3 weeks
Mark
You are sick. You need help. This is not normal behavior to attack a different person every couple weeks. To stir up shit,to solicit a response.Then when you get one,accusing me of harrassing Sharon ?
Here's a clue Mark. You are sick,and this is what sick people do. This is not unusual,as this is all I have seen you do for YEARS. I want no part of it, or you. If you are going to make an accusation.. You should make sure its well founded
Otherwise it makes you look like the bad guy
Which of course,you are,and have been for years
Now you get to see hurtful and nasty
You are scum and I believe the poster of the nastiness toward Sharon. Just to set me up and begin this whole deal again
I think you are lonely and dig the attention.. Just like Danny
You 2 should get married

Send it to Marky.. He has his head up Sharon's ass so far that he even smells like a pussy[/quote]

Why are you so fucking Nasty "Art",??. Why do you always seek conflict,??. Are you unable to communicate on a peaceful level,??. Was it your childhood and the things kids said to you and called you,?? Why can't you be nice to others,?? Are you the monster everyone has discibed for over 15 years,?? Whats up with you Art,?? Your out of control AGAIN and your getting BUSTED all over AGAIN, :karma:  :karma:  :karma:" Pull The Needle Out Of Your Arm " :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: You used Sharon and all the others,don't get pissed because she woke up, She doesn't need control in her life, she needs real friends, and thats for sure not YOU ART, thats been proven. :lala:  :lala:  :lala:  :lala:  :lala:  

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: October 18, 2010, 02:56:54 AM »
Just fucking once I would love to come on this forum and not see my life plastered all over it. For days and days I have not even been on here. Reality is me and the kids are now home. We are rebuilding our lives. Mason is doing remarkable and he will continue to do wonderful. I will see to it. Logan is more than happy we are all finally home and he does not have to be alone. Steven is thrilled to have both his brothers safe and on the road to happier days.

I refuse to place any blame, and I am happy Felice is feeling better. It was not her fault this accident. I would in a heartbeat travel again for anyone I love if they needed me to. No one ever expected this, noone plans this ever. Fact is if half of you on here actually gave a shit, then help me prove that rich mother fucken guy covered this up. Tim did not pull infront of that car, that son of a bitch hit me at over 75 miles per hour. I am sick and tired of being discussed like I am here. My heart bleeds for Tim, and his loss is damn near killing me. I lost the man I completely loved. I saw my boys so injured it damn near killed me. I did everything possible to make sure each of them had the best care and the best doctors and the best everything. That is all I could do. I did everything a mother could possibly do and I did everything right.

Tim would not want me to stay like this and half of you that knew him, I mean honestly knew him would know he is damn proud of who I am and what I have done to pull it together after this accident. He would want all this utter bullshit to stop. Far as I am concerned I have no ill feelings towards anyone at all, and hope all of you have peaceful loving fulfilled lives. All the bullshit people who stalk my life endlessly for little kicks need to grow up.

My sons will come before all this nonsense....I will be seeing you all in few days I got a life to attend to. And none of you will ever control my peace. I got everything in the world I need and then some.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran