Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 647422 times)

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1800 on: October 02, 2010, 06:18:13 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Other then this explanation I have nothing more to add, if you think I did something then I say, yes, go with your understanding. I can only hope whatever you think I did screwed ya, pretty good. Ya, happy now.
Take your Meds, please, it will alleviate the paranoia.

Sharon,
I still have nothing for ya. Your non-existent.
Danny
This is why I do not lie. I would hate to get caught.
This is what you do all the time.
Someone calls you on it.
You squirm and get nasty
Then away you scamper to play this dog n pony show elsewhere. Like 200 threads of nonsense. 50 of them breaking several traditions of AA...Does that make you feel good that noone in person can call you on this. You certainly wouldnt pull that crap in any meetings I used to frequent...
Danny
Danny
Danny,, Sometimes quickly sometimes slowly
You are a mess![/quote]

Take the needle out of your arm Art. :peace:  :peace:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: October 02, 2010, 06:21:29 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
Danny
Your time would be better spent doing for others,rather than promoting yourself. You are but a Fraud
show me where I stated Fornits was being shut down and I had something to do with this ? And if you sent this personal email to psy,how is it Sharon got it and posted it here ?
You are gonna have to learn to be a better liar if you are going to run in these circles Danny.
I never had you as a friend,nor was I ever interested in your friendship,as the cost is just to high.
I am sorry that you are SO sick that you have to post here 200 times a day. Tho I understand the affliction. I have to think your time could be better spent helping real people,who want help.. Rather than forcing it down someone's throat (like you do in every thread)
I really do wish you owell. But I really wish you'd shut the fuck up,as I am sure dozens of others will agree with. You have quite the fan base here @ fornits. Where else can you get this kind of attention and not have to pay for it
You live for betrayal,and eat it up with sugar. Even if you are lying,its still always about you. Did Psy give you a cookie for your most recent lies ?
How about another Screen Name LOL

Well Jee, Arty, maybe Psy sent it on to her so she could inform you of the consequences of your stupid actions. Listen I have to go now but please stay in touch with me. I am very interested in your life and how things are going for you. I know you have this penchant for calling me names and trying to reject me but we both know how you adore me. We are friends Arty, this is just how we do it. I am baffled that you don't recognized this as a great relationship, I was under the impression all your friendships are like this.
Is everyone a liar in your life?????
Danny I do not recall PSY sending me anything but I do remember you promoting yourself..
Hey Danny
Oooops !

Your a sick man Art but I know we still have love.Come on loosen up you know you like it. :soapbox:

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: October 02, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB ll"
[quote="DannyB
Your time would be better spent doing for others,rather than promoting yourself. You are but a Fraud
show me where I stated Fornits was being shut down and I had something to do with this ? And if you sent this personal email to psy,how is it Sharon got it and posted it here ?
You are gonna have to learn to be a better liar if you are going to run in these circles Danny.
I never had you as a friend,nor was I ever interested in your friendship,as the cost is just to high.
I am sorry that you are SO sick that you have to post here 200 times a day. Tho I understand the affliction. I have to think your time could be better spent helping real people,who want help.. Rather than forcing it down someone's throat (like you do in every thread)
I really do wish you owell. But I really wish you'd shut the fuck up,as I am sure dozens of others will agree with. You have quite the fan base here @ fornits. Where else can you get this kind of attention and not have to pay for it
You live for betrayal,and eat it up with sugar. Even if you are lying,its still always about you. Did Psy give you a cookie for your most recent lies ?

Well Jee, Arty, maybe Psy sent it on to her so she could inform you of the consequences of your stupid actions. Listen I have to go now but please stay in touch with me. I am very interested in your life and how things are going for you. I know you have this penchant for calling me names and trying to reject me but we both know how you adore me. We are friends Arty, this is just how we do it. I am baffled that you don't recognized this as a great relationship, I was under the impression all your friendships are like this.
Danny I do not recall PSY sending me anything but I do remember you promoting yourself..
Hey Danny
Oooops !
[/quote]

You don't like my forum do you Art ?? I rule Fornits, not you, stop spewing your bile on my pages. You are the one who lied and back stabbed PSY. He is one of my dearest friends and you wont be attacking him,it back fired on you Art. And you were cough, be a man.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: October 02, 2010, 07:58:35 PM »
Am sorry Danny
I didnt realize it was my job to feed you attention.
Whats wrong with your 200 other threads ?
I bet noone answers you any more.
I am going to do the same son,and I hope you get better some day
Good luck and God Bless

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: October 02, 2010, 08:52:10 PM »
Am sorry Danny
Good luck and God Bless

Now you do understand the last three posts were not mine, check the activation date. This is the real Danny check where my avatar would be.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB ll

• View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: October 02, 2010, 09:26:39 PM »
Am sorry Danny
Good luck and God Bless

Art I will always be bigger and smarter than you, I am glad you have finally realized it. So I wont be seeing your bile and hatred anymore and thats good, you are a very nasty person, and I have people to help and you are beyond that. So God bless you and yours, love always Danny.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: October 03, 2010, 08:48:11 AM »
The defense claim of compelling new evidence was made for the first time yesterday, in a two-page objection to the disbursement of reward money.

Seeley argued yesterday that if Kavanewsky approves the parsing out of the $20,000 among three witnesses, he would be placing his "stamp of approval" on the credibility of those witnesses and thus taint Skakel's right to a fair and impartial jury in the event of a new trial.

Kavanewsky said he will consider the arguments and notify counsel when a decision is made. He did not give a time frame.

"I think it's premature to rule on this because if Michael Skakel gets a new trial and we won, then why should they get a reward," Seeley said after the court proceedings.

Benedict disagreed. "There are no grounds of law for the court not to set rewards now," he said outside the courtroom.

The reward dates to 1976, when then-Gov. Ella Grasso offered up to $20,000 to anyone supplying information leading to the arrest and conviction of Moxley's killer.

In Benedict's petition, he asked that $10,000 of the reward go to John Higgins and that Charles Seigan and Elizabeth Coleman each receive $5,000

Were they all so humble,??? or Money motivated , ?? Print don't lie

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... C1M8ZvwiDQ

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: October 03, 2010, 09:18:37 AM »
Think of how far $10.000 would take you in 1976, even now thats not bad walking around cash. You could buy a new Eldorado for that kind of cash

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... TxVCqDiokA

So I don't know,??? 10 k is a load of cash for a drug addict or anyone else, Lets not kid anyone. Even now in 2010 10K is some good money.And who knows what other amenities they received, Money was nothing to those folks in Connecticut,They lived on streets paved with Gold, anyone of us, would like to get inside that world, I know I would. I grew up with the rich and privileged and it's a good life, I don't know how my parents did it, but I wish I could still live in Winnetka. I just can't afford 15-20+++ a year in taxes much less ins, and the rest.It's an unbelievable world,I work on the North Shore quit a bit, and I shake my head and feel defeated anytime I look around there.The lifestyle is beyond imagination, Money means nothing to most.

And I live pretty dam good compare to most, but not like the folks on the North Shore, I look like a peasant in my $275.000 house  200 yards off the lake. My house would cost $600.000 in the North Shore,and my taxes would go from $4.000 a year to about $25.000.+++. So I could see were money would blind some from the truth.Those rewards and favors gave those wittiness life's they could never have.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: October 03, 2010, 09:53:00 AM »

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: October 06, 2010, 08:36:17 PM »
Sharon
I hope the event turns out great, and raises tons of cash for you and your family. I also hope Mason recovers quickly and you can put this whole thing behind you.
Ok wow thank you....but all this sudden kindness whats the catch????
No catch.. just sick of the bullshit. My life is too full,and I have to think you have much more important things to focus on than this nonsense.
besides .. thats who I am
what you have seen is not me
I agree fully. and thanks btw.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: October 06, 2010, 08:43:28 PM »
[quote="DannyB

Hey Danny
Oooops !

You don't like my forum do you Art ?? I rule Fornits, not you, stop spewing your bile on my pages. You are the one who lied and back stabbed PSY. He is one of my dearest friends and you wont be attacking him,it back fired on you Art. And you were cough, be a man.[/quote]
You rule fornits???wtf your a nobody get that threw your head. lmoa PSY one of your dearest friends...bahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahaha and a bahahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa. Come the hell on your a fricken mess. Go wash the shit stain off your nose you deluded monster.I may think Art is a joke upon occasion but Daniel your the whole fucken comedy central in bright lights. You got one hell of a shitty line up. You lie, you con, you slither, you stalk, you whine, you turn people against each other. You make me want to throw up. Hell you make politicans look honest.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: October 06, 2010, 08:46:28 PM »
Am sorry Danny
Good luck and God Bless

Art I will always be bigger and smarter than you, I am glad you have finally realized it. So I wont be seeing your bile and hatred anymore and thats good, you are a very nasty person, and I have people to help and you are beyond that. So God bless you and yours, love always Danny.
Daniel pull the fucken needle out of your arm...your overdosing on your own bullshit. You are the nastiest fucker on here because your such a two faced piece of shit. You may have fooled my best friend mark but never me buddy understand that and process it. Art is by far a better man than you could dream of being. You are a snake ready to mame and destroy anyone not in your line of thinking. Your truly sick.
Kahlil Gibran

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: October 15, 2010, 11:41:20 AM »
How do people prey on children, To offend and hurt the parent,???????

Nothing about this article concern's " Sharon ",  And look at how some will stop at no limits to carry on some stupid feud. And some of you condemn," Danny " for his past,???, Look at "This Sick Fuck" in our present and future, As bad as you guys, slam Danny he would never do something like this,I don't think people know the real Danny Bennison, he's nothing like this ass-hole in the article.And the one who posted this,does post here, "Cat got out of the bag". I use " Danny" because he seems to be the topic of abuse, to some of you, so while everyones on the subject, All I ask is look at this person in the public paper." Danny" is not a bad guy, this person in the news paper is. At least I see that.

Mark. :rocker:  :rocker:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... PsgTRViq-Q

Fight for life
‘Love is a given’ for Freeport woman as she clings to hope for her son

provided
Mason McCarthy, 4, suffered a brain injury in a July 31 car accident in Jo Daviess County. Once his condition is stable, he will be moved to a rehabilitation unit somewhere in the Chicago area.

Search provided by local.com
Featured Business »
By Jane Lethlean
The Journal-Standard
Posted Aug 10, 2010 @ 07:05 PM

Rockford, Ill. —
For the past 10 days, Sharon McCarthy of Freeport has been clinging to hope. She is also tapping into faith, something that is new to her. She admits religion has never been a big part of her life. Today, however, she prays to God and believes her life and the life of her son, Mason, is in His hands. She said she feels the presence of God and spends a lot of time in the chapel at Rockford
Memorial Hospital.

In an instant, life changed for this woman and her family. A July 31 car accident in Jo Daviess County claimed the life of her fiance, Tim Rodey; and injured her and both of her sons, Logan, 9, and Mason, 4. Since that day, she has spent all of her waking moments at the bedside of Mason, who fights for his life after sustaining a life-threatening brain injury.

McCarthy, who also suffers from a chronic back injury, sustained injuries herself in the crash. Against her own doctor’s advice, she checked herself out of the hospital to be at the side of her son. She grasps at hope. She cries. She worries about the future. But it is this unwavering love that drives her. She wants her son to survive and is willing to do anything to make sure this happens.

McCarthy has spent her last dime on a guest room at the hospital. Logan is staying with family in Racine, Wis. She is in constant phone contact with Logan, who also suffered numerous facial injuries and broken teeth from the crash.

“Walking is hard for me these days — I can’t sleep — I’m in pain and I don’t have time to worry about myself,” McCarthy said. “I think of Tim and then I cry, but I have to focus on Mason — he’s just a little boy who needs his mama.”

Day Turns to Night

In an instant, a family unit was destroyed. McCarthy said what was a sunny pleasure trip for this small family, turned dark in an instant. It was a day trip to Platteville, Wis., that ended with a fatal crash at the close of the day. The foursome were returning to Freeport when they collided with another vehicle.

Logan saw the crash coming. His mother said he reached for the belt holding his younger brother’s car seat. By pulling the seat closer, he may have saved his brother’s life. McCarthy said Logan is traumatized by the accident. The problem is he cannot be with his mother. This is hard on McCarthy.

“One of my sons is fighting for his physical life and the other is fighting for emotional health,” McCarthy said through her tears. “Both my sons need me — I just hope Logan understands this.”

McCarthy fights back tears when she speaks of the loss of Tim. Upon impact, he was thrown against her. She said she knew he was dead. She bears a large bruise on her arm where his head hit her. She wears a matching T-shirt they both shared, which keeps thoughts of him closer. Her focus right now, though, is Mason.

The night of the accident, the children were transported to Rockford by helicopter. McCarthy rode by ambulance. She said it was the longest ride of her life. Medications confused her, but she knew things were bad. Doctors told her Mason had a brain injury and that he was in a coma.

Looking to the Future

Since that day, McCarthy has been at his bedside — trying to figure out their future. Monday was the first time McCarthy was told Mason would survive. Tuesday he was becoming more alert and at the end of the week, he may be transported to a rehabilitation facility in the Chicago area. He has months of therapy ahead of him.

“God and I have had quite the conversations since that awful day,” McCarthy said. “I’ve never been a religious person before, but I am leaving things up to God — He is in control now.

“It’s a miracle Mason is still alive — his brother saved him — and God,” she added.

Struggle of Life

McCarthy has had her share of struggles. Life has not been kind to her, but she is trying. She is two classes away from a college degree in psychology. She wants to teach children.

Tim came back into her life when she needed something more. They were planning a future together. She said she misses him, but her children need her.

“I’m trying to plan for an uncertain future,” McCarthy said. “I know Mason has a long road ahead of him — I’ll be there for him — I’ll do what I can.”

McCarthy is scared. She has no car. One of her sons is out of state. She may have to leave for an indefinite amount of time while Mason convalesces. She fears the unknown. She is putting all her faith in God.

McCarthy smiles when she speaks of Mason, whom she calls “Masy-Moo.” She wants people to know this little boy with a big smile is active, creative, and loving. She said she is trying to stay strong for both of her boys. Though sadness often comes over her, she grabs onto hope.

“I’d die if I didn’t have hope,” she said. “Love is a given — simple as that — and when I see Mason hold onto his koala bear — I think of his smile — I just want my boy back.”

McCarthy admits to feeling overwhelmed these days. She worries about money, as well as Logan and Mason.

“They cannot tell me what the future holds for Mason,” McCarthy said, fighting back tears. “I used to be a mom who could fix everything — now I feel powerless — it’s overwhelming, but I grab onto hope.”

Copyright 2010 The Journal-Standard. Some rights reserved

Comments (21)
Packerbacker2 months ago
Report Abuse
One never knows when something like this is going to occur. God is with all the time regardless of our belief or non belief. He is the Savior and hope for all of us. In order to reach Heaven, one must have Faith, because it is only through Faith that we can all receive the gracious blessings that God has given/awaiting us. Please continue to PRAY and I'm sure that he will be there for you. While this is a very traumatic time for you and your family, God will prevail. Tonight I will say a special prayer for you and your family!! Please continue to believe in Jesus Christ and remember that ALL of us rely on our belief that he is the Saviour in our lives. May God continue to bless you and yours now and forever!!!!
78pretzel2 months ago
Report Abuse
Prayers are being sent to you and your family. Please do not give up hope you will get through this. The community of Freeport needs to do something for you and your family. Fundraiser... something. God Bless you and please continue to rely on God, as he would never forsake his Child.
racefan4life132 months ago
Report Abuse
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!! Don't give up hope stay positive May god bless you and your children
savannahboerst2 months ago
Report Abuse
hey sharon,
this is a really good article and i feel for you and macy and logan. I feel bad for your loss, but you always need to think of the positive! keep in touch with amber and holly, they keep me informed!!!!!!!!
Savannah
Thatonedaughter1 month ago
Report Abuse
My thoughts and prayers go out to moo moo and logie. Their big sister loves them. I believe that this happened from karma. God wanted her to realize after throwing her pregnant daughter out on the streets for hanging out with a black boy that's not how you treat people. I pray every night for my brothers even Sharon. I read articles and things posted about mason. If I visit however I get threatened with police. Even if I have permission. I want everyone to continue to pray for my family. I love them very much. Yet I'm conflicted on how to react to everyone praising Sharon. I'd be focused on the babys. And I pray they will find their way through life and live to have their own families and children of their own! Like their two eldest sisters.
sharonmccarthy1 month ago
Report Abuse
First off I do not have a clue who would be so heartless as to act like my daughter on here. I do not have any pregnant daughters. I only have three sons, Steven 13, Logan 9, and Mason 4. and one non pregnant daughter, Shayla 18. Other than that I am beyond clueless as to the nature of stating such vile. I will pray for your soul making a mockery out of my family in crisis. Please seek professional help for your delusional state. I would like to thank everyone for the love and support they have shown to my family. Thank you.
Report Abuse
My original comment seemed to have disappeared. I may have pressed wrong buttons. I am completely outraged someone would act like my daughter on here. I have three sons.Steven 13, Logan 9, and Mason 4. And a very non pregnant daughter Shayla, 18. It amazes me as to why someone would completely insult the tragedy my family endured and it completely is a mystery to me as to why someone would claim to be my child that is not legally mine what so ever. I find the person whomever it is needs to seek professional help. I will pray for your soul. To make a mockery of our misfortune and loss is very disturbing.
Report Abuse
I would like to thank everyone for their kind words of support and encouragement to my family in our time of need.
shayybear921 month ago
Report Abuse
hi this is shayla... sharons only NON pregnant daughter so to thatoneduaghter on here if i was you i would stop while your a head cause all your doing is hurting my family that has already been hurt as bad as they have.. we dont even know who you are and legally you can get in trouble for slandering our family at a time like this. so please stop talking like that. i cant believe you would even talk like that when a little boy is sitting in a rehab center trying to fight for his life back.
to everybody else thank you so much for all the prayers and everything and im so unbelievably thankful for everybodys help and concern thank you so much and please keep the prayers coming. me and loggie miss macey moo so much we cant bare it anymore we just want him home... we know hell be home really soon but we dont wanna wait any more.. im going to see him this weekend and im super excited. i cant wait. we hope to see everybody at the benefit on october 16th at the moose lodge here in freeport.. well see you soon.
MasonsFriend1 month ago
Report Abuse
I am saddened at some of the comments that have been placed here. This article was supposed to be about a little boy and his fight for recovery. His fight that started after he was involved in a horrific car accident. A precious Angel he is. The comment left by 'thatonedaughter' you should be ashamed of yourself. In a families time of sorrow, you choose to leave a comment such as you did. I'm not sure of the facts but I do know that this is not the place to air unsavory remarks. Leave this boy to recover peacefully. He needs his family, with all the love and support they have been giving him. they do not need to be harrassed by an unsavory character... Thankyou... Mason, I send you my Love and thoughts and prayers. You are truly a remarkable boy...
Brandy J4 weeks ago
Report Abuse
ok, I just found out about this article and being that I am sharon's best friend I feel the need to speak. Especially concerning this one daughter person whom I'm fairly sure who it is. I'm african american and Sharon doesn't have a racist bone in her body so you should be ashamed of yourself for even trying to imply that she is. Secondly, what kind of supposed daughter abandon's her family for a boy she's only known a week? So, I suggest you keep your comments on the up and up, because you know I know it all... and I am not afraid to say it, so lets go by that age old adage...if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. Now, that that is handle; to my girl Sharon and loggie and masyyy I will try to be there soon and I love you lots and loggie your 'Madea' misses you and is keeping you all in prayer. Kiss and big hugs!!!!
Concerned Person3 weeks ago
Report Abuse
first off i would like to comment on Brandy's statement as stating 'whom I'm fairly sure who it is' and no where in theonedaughters statement did she mention (quoted from Brandy) 'what kind of supposed daughter abandon's her family for a boy she's only known a week', where did this individual mention anything about how long she was with the boy?, so i take it if you know this person you know that there's more truth to it then you're letting on to, Secondly what happened to Sharon's daughters Ashley, Sarah, Jessica?, did she just happen to forget about them or disown them and write them off?, Third why is there a benefit for Mason? as Sharon receives AFDC benefits (medical, food stamps, and monetary) for her and the children, i personally think that the Journal should of done a little more investigation on the full situation as Sharon stated she's spent all her money on a room and Mason's medical when she didn't have to pay a dime due to AFDC covering it all not including hospital donation of room and food for Sharon, i am not agreeing with how this person came about it due to the circumstances yet i feel you should be fully honest instead of hiding things to benefit yourself financially or perceive to look better, i don't care if you adopted out your other daughers yet to discount them fully i feel is very disrepectful to your other biological children to forget them as you have
Thatonedaughter2 weeks ago
Report Abuse
Thank you whoever posted above me. I was not bashing her I was simply stating a fact. That I personally was conflicted when I read this. The journal should have done a further investigation of what she stated and of course they didnt. It really doesn't matter. Regardless, I still believe my comment is worth every word. Its strictly a comment. Comments are personal opinions. And BRANDY I did not abandon my family She abandoned me. Then slandered my name. I do not have a boyfriend, I have a baby on the way. And being single and raising a child is not a crime in the United States.

I stated I was conflicted I even said I was praying for her. Then I get bashed from left and right (not on here directly). Life continues on, As I stated I will continue to pray for the babys and I hope everyone who reads this nonsence continues to pray for them too.

And SHAYLA there was no bashing involved, yet if you want to go there I can file complete harrasment charges on you and your 'mother'. So dont go there.
shayybear922 weeks ago
Report Abuse
concerned person aka jessica knock it completely off. I have respectfully asked you and sarah to leave me alone period. I will pray for you both.
Concerned Person1 week ago
Report Abuse
don't assume you know who this is as you don't, and the funny thing is for as long as i have known Sharon she's never mentioned having a daughter names Shayla only talked of Jessica, Sarah, and Ashley. The bottom line is glad to see Mason is doing well and wish him a very fast and full recovery. The best anyone can do is treat others as you want to be treated because you get in return what you give to others, and karma is there in the long run as ThatOneDaughter had mentioned. Respectfully Concerned Person
sharonmccarthy1 week ago
Report Abuse
I just wanted to thank everyone for all their kindness and prayers to the whole family in our time of tragedy. I am in Hopes the family continues to get stronger and Mason's next surgery goes very well. God has blessed our family and help us all on our way of healing.
BearsFan4Ever1 week ago
Report Abuse
my concern is why people would make personal nonsense air in someones time of need it makes me sick how people are behaving towards this misfortunate woman they speak of karma but do they really see karma will be at their doorsteps. i took time to seek this woman and those poor kids out and i was met by a nice woman not some monster as thatonedaughter and concerned person are claiming. a message to thatonedaugther is this just go on with your life and walk away you causes enough grief for your poor mom. you publically made a mess of yourself. your jeolousy for your brothers is screaming out go deal with that and grow up thank god those children will be alright one day from this accident the sad part is there is no insurance at all for them for all the no it alls out there she cannot sue due to the accident the fiances fault the other driver not liable she did not have auto insurance so all these words she has this and that is a flat out lie anyone that knows anything knows afdc is no longer in the works thanks to the good ole politicans so stop lying about financial matters concerned person you claim your so honest but your facts are wrong why should your words be taken into stock your probably some jeolous person but call yourself concerned you need to go to church and pray god forgives your nonsense it is disgusting my support and many other will be there for sharon and those sweet kids my gutt says she suffered enough especially with people like the above in her life i met shayla and she may not be sharons biological daughter but she is in all sense her child sharon shelters her feeds her helps her aim for education i have never met a more dedicated family and was highly impressed they live simple but bottomline is they are upfront and real unlike the disception of thatonedaughter and concerned persons intentions remember ladies karma it is out of text comparing that to an accident what did that poor 4 year old do to deserve that you two ladies are sick if you do not like the family than take this advice stay away from them people like you two they do not need i plan on being at the benefit and helping anyway i can my support is and will remain with the mccarthy family and god bless them on their path to find recovery i urge everyone to ignore the selfish teenager tantrums on here
Concerned Person6 days ago
Report Abuse
BearsFan4Ever you obviously have no clue what you're talking about, Sharon receives a medical card on her and the children, food stamps for them as well, she also receives Social Security Disability benefits. Yes she may of lost a car that she never paid for anyways as it was in collections due to her not paying it way before the accident. It saddens me as i personally have seen her attitude towards her biological children and when she would play one against the other. i can understand why you can't/won't see this for what it is as God interferes with you personal thoughts, you honestly need to put God aside and search the truth not always take someones word on the matter. actually all you have to do is read Sharons own statement about Shayla being her only non pregnant daughter which you confirmed she lied about, so what else does she lie about? wake up and see it for what it truly is a way for Sharon to get free $ when all of hers and Masons medical bills are paid for
gram56 days ago
Report Abuse
To concerned Person you apparently do not know how the medical card of the Stat of Illinois works as they DO NOT always pay 100% of the bills. For instance my youngest went to the pharmacy to pick up a perscription and was told the medicine was not covered and if she/he wanted to get it, it would cost
$179.00. All I am saying is stick to facts about this not everything is covered and that is a fact of life.
notimeforgames4 days ago
Report Abuse
I think that this is all a bunch of games being played on here. This page is supposed to be for prayers from Mason & Logan. Not to air out dirty laundry about people. No matter how much beef you have with them.
As for Shayla, I don't even know who you are, so why would I want to waste my time one you? You never once asked me to leave you alone either, because up until the other day, when I was told, I knew nothing of these comments on here. So nice try. As far as Concerned Person goes, I have know idea who they are. Appearently they know a lot about Sharon & the fact that she has 3 daughters.
Just because there is tension in the family doesn't mean that you can go around bashing people either. All I am going to say other than what has been said is I hope the best for Mason & Logan. That they both recover soon & are able to get back to their normal children activites.
SIGNED JESSICA
friendtomany3 days ago
Report Abuse
btw, i hope the little boy on the hospital makes a full recovery and i pray for him and for logan, who is going to need some serious counseling and help emotionally for a very long time..

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: October 15, 2010, 11:51:06 AM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
[size=150]How do people prey on children, To offend and hurt the parent,???????

Nothing about this article concern's " Sharon ",  And look at how some will stop at no limits to carry on some stupid feud. And some of you condemn," Danny " for his past,???, Look at "This Sick Fuck" in our present and future, As bad as you guys, slam Danny he would never do something like this,I don't think people know the real Danny Bennison, he's nothing like this ass-hole in the article.And the one who posted this,does post here, "Cat got out of the bag". I use " Danny" because he seems to be the topic of abuse, to some of you, so while everyones on the subject, All I ask is look at this person in the public paper." Danny" is not a bad guy, this person in the news paper is. At least I see that.

Danny gets the amount of attention he seeks.  He's all over this forum, in damn near every thread.  That's why people interact with Danny more and not "this person" as much.   I stay out of the Elan forum for the most part because I didn't go there and haven't done much research on my own about it, so I'm not up to speed on what's going on with the latest feud.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: October 15, 2010, 12:16:18 PM »
I've given up even reading his posts, I don't even know who the real "DB" is anymore, anyway...