Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 732180 times)

Offline photo man

• View Profile
Art at family BBQ
« Reply #1230 on: August 17, 2010, 12:24:14 PM »
- Art at family BBQ -  :rocker:   :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1231 on: August 17, 2010, 12:37:39 PM »
Wow
You and Marky feverishly pounding the keys this morning and last night
and for what purpose ?
No class losers

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
Heather Warshawsky facebook - ART's daughter!!!
« Reply #1232 on: August 17, 2010, 12:39:42 PM »
http://www.google.com/search?q=Heather+ ... en&client=

Heather Warshawsky facebook

Heather Warshawsky | Facebook
Friends: Matthew Scott Quinn, Thomas Quinn, Ryan Shelley, Becki Alsheimer
Heather Warshawsky is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Heather Warshawsky and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and ...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us - Cached

WOW!!!

:jawdrop:
WOW!!!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: August 17, 2010, 12:58:41 PM »
Would Heather be the one fArt molested? And what about fucking his sister? My God fArt, what the fuck is wrong with you? ::OMG::  You give a new meaning to the word (inbred).

And now lets take a little look at fArt's lawsuits he has been threatening since far back as 2005 as far as I know. Clearly 5 years have past since the lawsuit threat of 2005, so you would think since that never happened fArt would come up with some new lines. Anyone can clearly see that fArthur Wartshitsky is so full of shit. In fact, he is probably full of more shit then a 1500 gal septic tank would hold! fArt really makes himself look so retarded with using the same stupid material he has been using since 2005 and beyond. Oh I got a laugh out of the one where you recently posted about your lawyer calling you and laughing. Are you sure he wasn't laughing at you? I'm sure I speak for ALL attorneys when I say that they would be having their time wasted on you fArt, because many people hate you here and are handing you your ass on a daily basis. :bs:  :bs: All this negativity that seems to follow you around cyber space and most of it disturbing!! Having sex with your sister, your daughter, eating fecal matter, alcoholism, child molestation, yea..Nice resume you have their fArt. Why wonder you work at a junk yard, who in their right mind would want to hire you or better yet have anything to do with you after looking up your legal given name.

What a sick freak! :timeout:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: August 17, 2010, 02:25:29 PM »
You are a facinating little man Marky
Who will you sign in as next ?
There is no lawsuit.... Its a waste of money. You have nothing. Certainly nothing to be gotten out of closing fornits. Tho it may again be a bi-product of your mental illness. That is not for me to decide
I have something much better for you Marky.. Have a little patience.. You will learn about it soon enough.
Pretty strong words accumulating here at Fornits. Your day will come Marky.
I never break a promise

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: August 17, 2010, 02:27:54 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
poor illiterate marky
my had up my ass and my layer?
you must be very upset
google only reproduced the bile you have posted
the game is over marky...

Periodically I like to misspell words and over-ride spell check, just to see if you are paying attention and it work's

The question was, " Can   You   Wiggle   Your   Ear's   ,When   You   Stick   Your  Head   Up   Your   Ass," ???

So can you, ?? And will you answer the questions, about your like for young underage Girl's or Boy, as you posted in your many rambles. ???

P.S." Photo Man " No one does it like you, and " Pile of Shit " you might just push the Fart over the edge, we can't wait. He is going to drive his Chair Boat threw they front window of your photo studio,  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:   remember he has tracked people to SOUTH AMERICA, Yep , !  SOUTH AMERICA, so there is no hiding from the Fart, so to speak. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

" Reporter "  he is on a roll, I know your staff must be in tears by now, I am so glad,  as I see everyone else is, that you and your staff were able find time to check in and help chase the Pedophiles and Abusers away.
" Photo Man "  is doing an excellent job on recording all video and still photography of the day to day moves of the " Farty ". And I think and heard " Pile Of Shit "  is up for " Pulitzer Prize " for the true life documentary of a mad man titled  The Great Farty.

Excelent job all, and Farty thanks for hanging in there , we know you can take it, thats what keeps you coming back for more, with less intelligible thing to say every time. Dont wear down big guy  your almost there,  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: August 17, 2010, 02:37:57 PM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
e: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
by liarsexposed » Yesterday, 21:39

I enjoy handing you your ass, along with all of my other screen names as you say.

Gee..Nasty vile posts and then you...
Marky.. when you are done sucking off the homeless,wipe that shit off your cheek dude.
Hiding an IP address is only as good as the software you use
I have a huge suprise for you little man
This month,maybe next,perhaps the month after.. Just depnds of factors I am not ready to share. But I promise you that you are gonna get the pleasure of my company in the not so distant future. You are going to be even more upset than you are the last few days of getting your ass handed to you.
I never break a promise

:rofl:  :rofl:  Just because you promised this guy something , don't make you honest, are you next ???

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Im3_DDT_eKc/R ... 2BGoat.jpg

by liarsexposed » 3 minutes ago

You are a facinating little man Marky
Who will you sign in as next ?
There is no lawsuit.... Its a waste of money. You have nothing. Certainly nothing to be gotten out of closing fornits. Tho it may again be a bi-product of your mental illness. That is not for me to decide
I have something much better for you Marky.. Have a little patience.. You will learn about it soon enough.
Pretty strong words accumulating here at Fornits. Your day will come Marky.
I never break a promise

Do you repost your posts and threats ,??
What did you promise the young boy above ,??  I am sure you lived up to that one, you vial snake,
Answer the questions about your confessions,  everyone is waiting. We wont judge you ,we already have. Just looking for some clarifications and time lines, you understand.

P.S. Can you threaten me under one of my other screen names for a while , ?? It's kind of a waist to have them if they aren't being responded to, ya know. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: August 17, 2010, 03:52:34 PM »
Here goes Marky tellin lies again
Show me where I threatened you .. please
Its VILE.. not Vial.. Tho you are probably used to VIALS of drugs, which would explain your being obsessed with me. Not sure why,but 8 years is a very long time Marky. Maybe you should see a Dr about this. Pretending to be others/Posting,then agreeing with yourself is Mentally Ill behavior,especially as long as you have been stalking me. Now Harrassing my family..
You have alot of class,dummy.. Its all low.. but dont you worry Marky.. Its still class
You never answered my question Marky.. Tell us about Gary Stadler...Jeff Cooper.. Joe Gerald..
Dont be shy Marky.. Everyone knows you are a liar.. What could it hurt.. You are already busted
Lemme know next time you are trolling for cock... I'll let you swallow my cock...
I bet you are a good little cocksucker

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
Art Warshawsky (liarsexposed) your daughter
« Reply #1238 on: August 17, 2010, 03:53:51 PM »
:jawdrop:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 04:59:17 AM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: August 17, 2010, 04:43:46 PM »
LOL
Living up to your name I see
Loser

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: August 17, 2010, 10:40:02 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Here goes Marky tellin lies again
Show me where I threatened you .. please
Its VILE.. not Vial.. Tho you are probably used to VIALS of drugs, which would explain your being obsessed with me. Not sure why,but 8 years is a very long time Marky. Maybe you should see a Dr about this. Pretending to be others/Posting,then agreeing with yourself is Mentally Ill behavior,especially as long as you have been stalking me. Now Harrassing my family..
You have alot of class,dummy.. Its all low.. but dont you worry Marky.. Its still class
You never answered my question Marky.. Tell us about Gary Stadler...Jeff Cooper.. Joe Gerald..
Dont be shy Marky.. Everyone knows you are a liar.. What could it hurt.. You are already busted
Lemme know next time you are trolling for cock... I'll let you swallow my cock...
I bet you are a good little cocksucker

::deadhorse::  Now Farty, before you get too delutional, I never would have belived,  that other than maybe your sister,  that you would have ever gotten a gilr pregnant. I know about the druged sex you have openly confessed to, but off-spring ,I am shocked and sumwhat sickent to think some woman let you climb ontop of her and infect her with your germ.
I wouldn't think drugs could do that, was she awake, ??

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: August 18, 2010, 03:21:17 AM »
- Art Warshawsky at age 5 -  :rocker:   :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: August 18, 2010, 09:13:53 AM »
:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  Great Shot " Photo Man " , you always get the hardest to find pics of the Fart, did his Mom send that shot in, ?? is it true he was raised by wolf's,??  Do you have a photo's of when he was a camp counselor at Elan , maybe in his camper shorts with his Elan polo that said Staff, with the jelly stains on the front. That was his favorite shirt, and he never washed it they say. They say young girl were able to identify him at night by the stickiness of his shirt, when he would attack them, in the dorms.
Did you know the Fart got some girl pregnant . :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: August 18, 2010, 12:42:04 PM »
Art when did you get another girl pregnant?  How old was she?  WOW!!!  ::OMG::

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
WOW!!!

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: August 18, 2010, 07:18:38 PM »
http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark? ... cID=118114

NAZI
Date: Jan 27, 2004
Art's post at fornits  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
artman11111
Frequent poster

Posted: 2004-01-27 04:45:00    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to all

Its been brought to my attention that my bashing of Ken is not the best way to deal with this problem called Elan.I will stop for now unless provoked again.Provocation is not limited to things said to me,or actions that effect me.We are a group and I stand tall on being aperson who genuinly cares.Parents and children both.

The state of Illinois,as well as NY are both concerened(so they say ) and will be looking into our allegations.Some of which they have heard before.State of Illinois seemed a little embarressed at how jids were sent back after they were pulled out in 76.  Elan will be made uncomfortable... again ...

I want to apologize to those i may have offended with some of my posts to ken.I meant what i said but should not have used this forum to "expedite" my feelings.Ken and I have bumped heads for years, and will probably bump heads again as we share a different experience completely,and he cant fathom the things i saw or was made to do.

ArtNice try Art, but I think it's a little too late for the law suits are ready and you are on the list.  You're going down Jew boy, and you are gonna fall real hard son.

Why would someone threaten to sue you???  WOW!!!  

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
WOW!!!