Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 732177 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1215 on: August 16, 2010, 04:45:36 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
I enjoy handing you your ass, along with all of my other screen names as you say.

Gee..Nasty vile posts and then you...
Marky.. when you are done sucking off the homeless,wipe that shit off your cheek dude.
Hiding an IP address is only as good as the software you use
I have a huge suprise for you little man
This month,maybe next,perhaps the month after.. Just depnds of factors I am not ready to share. But I promise you that you are gonna get the pleasure of my company in the not so distant future. You are going to be even more upset than you are the last few days of getting your ass handed to you.
I never break a promise

Don't you ever stop,?????  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: August 16, 2010, 05:49:26 PM »
I would ask the same of you. But I would haveto ask all of your screen names and alias'
For like 8 or so years......
LOL
Do you need some Kleenex ?
Coward

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: August 16, 2010, 09:03:35 PM »
Ummm Marky.. is that 007 you too..
Or is it some other little person seeking attention ?
I know Marky knows better than to harass me and include my children. But I wonder if you think you are un-detectable cuz you gots softyware to hide your IP. Kinda like when you tried to get onto my fb page with an IP from South America ?
Oh Marky I am gonna send you some Kleenex.
Should the "other" little person be reading this... You should be Very careful playing this anonymous game. Marky is a Moron,he cant help himself. He is obsessed,its not his fault. He is sick and demented.
You dont have to be

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: August 16, 2010, 10:26:32 PM »
Public bathrooms, that have been modified for fArt's viewing pleasures. Some of these bathrooms are located near Wonder lake's 1/2 rate beach "if you want to call it a beach". fArt likes to take a cordless drill and drill little peep holes in the middle stalls on the left and right side walls, so that he can spy on other people going potty or pee pee. He especially gets excited when one of those stalls is occupied by a child! Now the question is, is has fArt ever tried to grope one of these children? Hmmmm? Care to answer that question fArt?  :rasta:  :rasta: Then there is Mcdonalds restrooms. Preferbly those tht include a Ronald McDonald playland. :timeout: fArt has captured many images using a camera so that he can add the images to his hard disk drive for his sexual viewing pleasures. A fat obeast pervert, who most likely molested his own children, wants nothing more then to have sex with a child and eat out their asshole for a delicious shit sandwich. ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::
fArt's method of bait is candy. If he can keep a modest supply onhand without eating it all, he will try to lure children away with candy in hopes to fufill his sexual fantasys. ::puke:: fArt only sees this reflection in the mirror.... :moon:  :moon:  :moon: Maybe one day, fart will be hiding in a stall and some childs father will notice that his child is being photographed by fArt and kick the door to the stall in, grab fArt by the throat and beat the living shit out of him, and shove his head into a dirty urinal and take out the urine cake and force it down fArt's throat.  ::OMG::  On second thought, fArt might just like that urine cake shoved down his throat. ::OMG::

Here's to you fArt Wartshitsky.  ::fullofshit::  ::unhappy::  ::fullofshit::  :moon:  :moon:  ::unhappy::  :suicide:  :suicide:
May your soul burn in hell for all eternity.  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: August 16, 2010, 10:31:37 PM »
It's now past 10pm. Do you know where your dildos are fArt? :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:

Fucking child molestor! :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: August 16, 2010, 11:16:19 PM »
Ummm Marky.. is that 007 you too..
Or is it some other little person seeking attention ?
I know Marky knows better than to harass me and include my children. But I wonder if you think you are un-detectable cuz you gots softyware to hide your IP. Kinda like when you tried to get onto my fb page with an IP from South America ?
Oh Marky I am gonna send you some Kleenex.
Should the "other" little person be reading this... You should be Very careful playing this anonymous game. Marky is a Moron,he cant help himself. He is obsessed,its not his fault. He is sick and demented.
You dont have to be

I would ask the same of you. But I would haveto ask all of your screen names and alias'
For like 8 or so years......
LOL
Do you need some Kleenex ?
Coward

Hey " Reporter " you and your staff have to be getting all this down I hope, Now he is pulling up I.P. # from South America, Does Farty think he works with the FBI now, ??.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   I cant say I am use to this type of behavior , but it is funny and amusing to say the least. How come he wont answer the questions about , when he posted being a Pedophile and having sex with underage girl's, ?? I think " Anne " had a fair question, and it was from one of his post, Do you think he is hiding something about himself among all of his friends here, ??  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

You don't think Farty has been deceiving us, and is someone else too, ??
I question his honesty when he get caught in so many lie's all the time , and his threats, they are over the top sometimes, but still have some amusement. Do you think he would slap someone if he ever got into a fight or punch side handed like a girl, ??  Or maybe pull out his Vulcan Taser Gun and vaporise them,??

I find him very disturbed , and doesn't hold up under pressure very well, and loves mental masochism and self degrading, I cant think of any other reason someone would show up to such an ass kicking everyday.
You were right " Reporter " this guy is beyond any help, anyone here could provide. I know one thing,  he going to keep threatening people here, and find out I am not the same person on all those screen names and get himself thrown in jail. I cant wait, it's a matter of time till Farty pushes one of them to the brink.
And " Reporter " you know he will, he cant help himself.
The Mc Henry County Sheriff will walk in to the junk yard and hall the Fart out maybe his boss  too  because the threats and bile came from his computer system at work, and the Fart loves to brags how his boss watches and laughs. Can you imagine Farty asking him for sex in the jail,??  :D  :moon:   or if he thinks they have internet there,??  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I can't wait for his next words of wit, He still thinks we are the same person, but 007 has him spun for a loop, he claims to have traced him to South America, yes thats correct South America. His  post  up on top." SOUTH AMERICA " BLAAA   BLAAA  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: .
His new material is getting better.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: August 16, 2010, 11:21:52 PM »
e: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
by liarsexposed ยป Yesterday, 21:39

I enjoy handing you your ass, along with all of my other screen names as you say.

Gee..Nasty vile posts and then you...
Marky.. when you are done sucking off the homeless,wipe that shit off your cheek dude.
Hiding an IP address is only as good as the software you use
I have a huge suprise for you little man
This month,maybe next,perhaps the month after.. Just depnds of factors I am not ready to share. But I promise you that you are gonna get the pleasure of my company in the not so distant future. You are going to be even more upset than you are the last few days of getting your ass handed to you.
I never break a promise

:rofl:  :rofl:  Just because you promised this guy something , don't make you honest, are you next ???

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Im3_DDT_eKc/R ... 2BGoat.jpg

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: August 17, 2010, 12:31:26 AM »
- Art screws the muffler -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: August 17, 2010, 12:53:09 AM »
Quote from: "photo man"
- Art screws the muffler -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: " Photo Man " no one say's it like you, thanks for joining the show,there is plenty of seating, I should warn you Farty thinks I am all the screen names up here so if he speaks to me listen close he might be speaking to you,  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  Out side of that thanks for coming over it a great time and the " Fart " is running hard. Even sporting some new material, but won't answer " Anne " question about him abusing young girls like he posted.. :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Maybe you have a way of getting an answer, don,t worry he thinks your IP address is the same as mine, he know's, he traced one all the way to  SOUTH AMERICA, Yep ,  SOUTH AMERICA, So he is on his " A-Game " , :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: Thanks,  and look forward to more of your stories , in  photo  :cheers:  :cheers:

P.S. How do you always get his good side,??   :rofl:   Is that one taken in Wondertuck, by his  Chair Boat, ?? inquiry minds have to know, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Hey Farty that young man is about done now, and looking for you, he said you were next and paid for the extra treatment,

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Im3_DDT_eKc/R ... 2BGoat.jpg

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: August 17, 2010, 07:02:59 AM »
Oh Marky
Such a nasty little boy. Throwing a nasty little tantrum.. again.
I wonder which part of the truth got you going this time. Ever notice that when I "catch" you at something.. Next comes an entire page worth of garbage from you.. I mean "The Reporter"
Had a nice conversation, with what would have been your last 2 supporters last night. They too think you have completely lost your mind. Funny thing, I was able to show them both where you lied to them,and everyone on the board numorous times. They are also privy to whats coming.We laughed a long time over you. You are finally getting the attention you deserve.
I will just expose one of your lies here this morning. Am kinda in a hurry. "Only been on Fornits a year" Oopps.. that was kinda a whopper of a lie huh Marky?
Its ok Punkin... Its almost over. I dont even have to Slough through years of your garbage posts here.. You do it for me. You have been and continue to be instrumental in my little project. My attorney called me twice last week to laugh at you,pointing out how really stupid you must really be.
I sure hope you feel better Marky. You are very angry and spun. Cant be very healthy.
I have never seen an IP address from Fornits.. Tho Facebook actually called me a few months back asking if I knew anyone from S America,and did I give out my password. They have perhaps been the most cooperative. Seeing how thats where this latest round of Babbletits Bullshit started, I call it Irony
You poor thing.. You really are clueless

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: August 17, 2010, 09:09:25 AM »
Oh Marky
Such a nasty little boy. Throwing a nasty little tantrum.. again.
I wonder which part of the truth got you going this time. Ever notice that when I "catch" you at something.. Next comes an entire page worth of garbage from you.. I mean "The Reporter"
Had a nice conversation, with what would have been your last 2 supporters last night. They too think you have completely lost your mind. Funny thing, I was able to show them both where you lied to them,and everyone on the board numorous times. They are also privy to whats coming.We laughed a long time over you. You are finally getting the attention you deserve.
I will just expose one of your lies here this morning. Am kinda in a hurry. "Only been on Fornits a year" Oopps.. that was kinda a whopper of a lie huh Marky?
Its ok Punkin... Its almost over. I dont even have to Slough through years of your garbage posts here.. You do it for me. You have been and continue to be instrumental in my little project. My attorney called me twice last week to laugh at you,pointing out how really stupid you must really be.
I sure hope you feel better Marky. You are very angry and spun. Cant be very healthy.
I have never seen an IP address from Fornits.. Tho Facebook actually called me a few months back asking if I knew anyone from S America,and did I give out my password. They have perhaps been the most cooperative. Seeing how thats where this latest round of Babbletits Bullshit started, I call it Irony
You poor thing.. You really are clueless

SOUTH AMERICA,?? Can you wiggle your ear's when you stick your had up your ass,??.
Your layers laugh's, are you crazy,?? Your layer would shoot you for baiting everyone and Threatening, as far as Facebook you were kicked out of the thread for your behavior, remember, Ms Mc Farland removed you from the chat room due to your out burst and threats, Was he able to read that, and laugh,?? You are so funny and full of shit, but your years prove that. Like I said Google my name, and Google yours, and see who is the infamous one is. You beat me hands down. There isn't one negative thing with my name attached, you sure can't say the same.

P.S. Nice photo of you and your Range Rover, did you get that new,  or is the one of the junk yard cars you fell in love with, and had to have,??

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: August 17, 2010, 09:54:03 AM »
poor illiterate marky
my had up my ass and my layer?
you must be very upset
google only reproduced the bile you have posted
the game is over marky...

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: August 17, 2010, 11:46:57 AM »
Hey Marky
Was being banned from chat anything like being banned from Fornits FB page.... 7-8 times ?
Could you enlighten us as to who is Gary Stadler ? Or Jeff Cooper ?... How about Joe Gerald ?
You must be very proud of yourself. You launched a campaign of hate against someone you have never met. 8 years is a long time.
Have you seen someone about this obsession ? Can I send you a current picture for yoru desk ?
I dont want you to miss me..
Loser

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
Heather Warshawsky facebook
« Reply #1229 on: August 17, 2010, 11:53:58 AM »
http://www.google.com/search?q=Heather+ ... en&client=

Heather Warshawsky facebook

Heather Warshawsky | Facebook
Friends: Matthew Scott Quinn, Thomas Quinn, Ryan Shelley, Becki Alsheimer
Heather Warshawsky is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Heather Warshawsky and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and ...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us - Cached

WOW!!!

:jawdrop:
WOW!!!