Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 629357 times)

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #540 on: May 09, 2010, 07:56:32 AM »
:jawdrop: WOW !!!! :jawdrop:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
« Reply #541 on: May 10, 2010, 08:51:50 AM »
Sent: less than a minute ago   
To: liarsexposed

liarsexposed wrote:
Subject: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies

Jeffery wrote:
:jawdrop: WOW !!!!

Knew you couldnt stay away for too long you fuckin attention seeking coward
Happy with how this all turned out ?
I blame this deal with Sharon on you .. And everyone else knows it you piece of shit
Fucking pansy :cheers:  :cheers:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

:jawdrop:  Go find a life ass hole    Fuck you and your Sharon bashing, does your cunt at home know how you stalk Sharon :beat:  :beat:

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 10, 2010, 08:55:31 AM »
search.php?author_id=6073&sr=posts :soapbox:  :soapbox: Read the crap you put out on the web and you expect people to respect you, your an animal.You stalk Sharon and the Babbitz  guy like and ass-hole .I find you amusing and sickening, I am waiting for you to step in the hole , and I will have the internet Police up your ass so far, you and your boss at the junk yard wont know what to do. I hope you both have fun with how you abuse Sharon and her kids, but one day someone is going to walk into Route 12 auto parts in Richmond Ill and arrest  you and your boss Eric K. for cyber bullying etc. I bet Eric will love that, after all that would make the local paper at the least. I think you need some internet law courses and at the rate you travel you will get your education yet. So go back in your hole Art your way over due.Thank you Sharon for your previous posts with the IP addresses and addresses of Art. It will make the polices job much easier. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 09:13:57 AM by Jeffery »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #543 on: May 10, 2010, 09:01:20 AM »
oh and did FELICE come clean yet in her involvement?? I think Jeffrey needs to go see Felice's motives. Think she is in love with ART to do what she did. A wise man once said Google her name and like a dumb fuck me and many over looked it. That wise man needs to know he was right and never again shall anyone challenge his wisdom.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #544 on: May 10, 2010, 09:02:21 AM »
btw my mom is doing good. for all that give a fuck
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
« Reply #545 on: May 10, 2010, 09:28:28 AM »
Sent: 17 minutes ago   
To: Jeffery

Whats wrong Marky ?
Trouble with telling the truth still ? At 50 yrs old ?
There was a time,when I didnt know you,or what you were about. But thats over. You are a coward. A Lying,cheating coward. A common criminal. This is on you pal. You started something you couldnt finish. Your mouth writing checks your body cannot cash. If you were such a toughguy, you would have proved it
You know where I am at,you know where I live. Put up or Shut the fuck up, :cheers:  :fuckoff:  First off if I was closer to you I would confront you face to face, with the Police to have you arrested. I am not who you think and dont know Marky, And to invite someone out to see you is quite amusing, Do you think you could trap somebody that easy.Any tough guys I know wouldn't take the time to bother with someone like you, in fear you would call the police as you said you did when found scared with your girl friend. If that story is even true. You need to cop to your guilt big mouth.And leave people alone.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #546 on: May 10, 2010, 10:57:59 AM »
just sick very sick. and fornits allows this guy to remain for years. whos next on his pole of attacks? sick and irresposible to allow a guy for years to do this.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #547 on: May 10, 2010, 10:59:58 AM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
just sick very sick. and fornits allows this guy to remain for years. whos next on his pole of attacks? sick and irresposible to allow a guy for years to do this.

What part of OPEN, UNMODERATED do you not understand????
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #548 on: May 10, 2010, 11:28:50 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

What part of OPEN, UNMODERATED do you not understand????
eeee what i find funny is half of you bitch about elan threads but always seem to manage to get involved.

Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
An open discussion about the troubled parent industry

that is what is claims and says. a decetful advertizing.

and i will be here until stupid shit comes down that has been asked nicely to that hurts an individual. is it normal practice to allow mentioning of an 8 year old that hurt no one? did anyone stand up for my brother who was attacked last week. NO NO NO so all you that claim to be for the kids are hypocrites. I would of thought you Anne would of stood up for a child. a child. regardless of the parent. double standards are in full bloom around here. i will stay to be watching gathering more evidence. until then i guess since i got to tolerate you all you all got to tolerate me. free speech got out of hand. Mexicans, Homos, individuals. I called Elan today since no one wanted to tell me or answer questions about the school. i heard their version of things. they now know about fornits and are looking today. good luck with that everyone..hitting people blindly that is the style around here. they got a whole other story a completely different version then everyone here. so anne since elan discussion annoys you you should really sit back and ignore the threads. i got a right to be here like everyone else. including you.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #549 on: May 10, 2010, 12:17:51 PM »

Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
An open discussion about the troubled parent industry

that is what is claims and says. a decetful advertizing.

How so?  Is it not a forum discussing the troubled parent/teen industry?  Do you have reading comprehension skills?

and i will be here until stupid shit comes down that has been asked nicely to that hurts an individual.

It's an open discussion but you want to be able to control what is and is not posted???  Do you not see the dichotomy?

is it normal practice to allow mentioning of an 8 year old that hurt no one? did anyone stand up for my brother who was attacked last week. NO NO NO so all you that claim to be for the kids are hypocrites.

I have no idea what you're talking about or who your brother is.  Fine, call us hypocrites......it's an OPEN DISCUSSION!!  Butch up baby girl!

I would of thought you Anne would of stood up for a child. a child.

Again....I have no idea what you're talking about.  When and where did I attack an 8 year old?

regardless of the parent. double standards are in full bloom around here. i will stay to be watching gathering more evidence.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Evidence for what purpose?  Are you gonna call the police because someone said something that hurt your feelings?  What color is the sky in your world?

until then i guess since i got to tolerate you all you all got to tolerate me. free speech got out of hand. Mexicans, Homos, individuals. I called Elan today since no one wanted to tell me or answer questions about the school. i heard their version of things. they now know about fornits and are looking today.

Babygirl, they've known about Fornits for a very long time and have been looking and reading for a very long time.  Try and keep up.

good luck with that everyone..hitting people blindly that is the style around here. they got a whole other story a completely different version then everyone here. so anne since elan discussion annoys you

Actually, it's become quite amusing.

you should really sit back and ignore the threads. i got a right to be here like everyone else. including you.

Of course you do, but when you make the claim that "no one in their right mind" stays and then you, ummmm, stay...well....
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #550 on: May 10, 2010, 03:16:37 PM »
Looks like Manne Conney is trolling more people to try to get someone to talk to him (anne the manne!)

Hey Manne I checked your post history and it says you made a bunch of posts over the weekend, is that right? What about your life of fun and sun, beaches and boating?? Pretty sad you have nothing better to do on weekends than argue with random people on fornits about where children should go when they are troubled.
 :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
one day at a time

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 11, 2010, 08:43:38 AM »
:jawdrop: WOW  :jawdrop:

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #552 on: May 11, 2010, 08:44:56 AM »
Jeffrey where are you. these dummies need some real education today. oh call me later btw and mom to . i got the shizzle to tell you.  :rocker:

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #553 on: May 12, 2010, 10:37:52 AM »
Jeffrey where are you. these dummies need some real education today. oh call me later btw and mom to . i got the shizzle to tell you.  :rocker:

:peace:  :peace:  :peace:

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #554 on: May 17, 2010, 03:53:33 PM »
:peace:  :peace: