Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529422 times)

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #495 on: April 16, 2010, 08:34:50 PM »
mark. i wouldn't bother except it keeps re-appearing, and frankly, i'm not that great a writer though of course i'd like to think i am, but quoting me ad nausuem , well enough's enough. If you'd like to argue, well come on come on. It's how we learn. but be open in your argument, feel free to slam me, but don't threaten, and be willing to be wrong.J.O.M.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 16, 2010, 09:32:40 PM »
[quote
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 06:15:35 AM by mark babitz »

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 16, 2010, 09:59:44 PM »
Thanks, and we'll call it square for now, and fight in future. Fair enough? i hope so, fer I love a good argument J.O.M

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: April 17, 2010, 08:56:29 AM »
[quote=
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 06:16:10 AM by mark babitz »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #499 on: April 17, 2010, 09:22:00 AM »
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30284   :beat: An example of someone who has nothing intelligent to say. :beat:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: April 17, 2010, 09:27:05 AM »
:rocker:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 06:16:39 AM by mark babitz »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 17, 2010, 08:03:19 PM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
:rocker: But thats what keep ,the weak going,. On the world wide web they have that audience they crave and cant find in the regular world,so they seek strangers for support, I wonder how they go about dating ??. Maybe on the internet too, after all they can be who ever they want up to the date, and then always cancel.I am glad I dont have to hide. :cheers: :cheers:

So says the guy that spent the afternoon researching posts from a week ago... while it was one of the most beautiful days of the year. Mark you are a freaking Fraud. Go seek your attention .. we understand. We have all seen your kind before.
I love the whole act that you got going on here. Who do you think you are kidding ?
you are a loser
a fraud
and a coward.. A troll on the net. Speaking of being anyone on the internet. How many names did you make up for yourself,before being banned from fornits f/b page. Was it 7 ? 10 ? You are one funny,dishonest,lying sack of shit
Did ya get a job yet  ?
LOL

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 18, 2010, 11:35:10 AM »
::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse:: ART :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 18, 2010, 11:48:30 AM »
I agree; this dead horse of a thread is decomposing, and stinking to high heaven. It's funny how it just keeps going on and on, blah blah blah. Get me the fuck out of Bickerville. Stop me before i hurt myself. Everyone posting on this thread should do something else with their time, myself included. This will be my last post in regard to this bs, I sincerely hope.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 18, 2010, 12:04:22 PM »
Ahhhhh
The other Liar ! :soapbox:
How suprising that Sharon is here to seek attention right along with her pal Babbletits.
 :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Two coward,Two Liars.. You two should get married,and have lots of kids
Could you tell a few lies this morning to make my point for me ?
Like you have done over and over ?
Cmon... Just one little one
 ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::
Try not to shit yourself today girls

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 20, 2010, 08:54:18 AM »
:cheers:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 06:17:07 AM by mark babitz »

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 20, 2010, 09:45:55 AM »
::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: ART ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls: ART :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 21, 2010, 08:54:55 AM »
:cheers:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 06:17:24 AM by mark babitz »

Offline kirstin

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 21, 2010, 08:58:30 AM »
:beat:  :bump:  :suicide:  :twofinger:  :on phone:  :notworthy:  :soapbox:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :jawdrop:  :timeout:  :birthday:  :deal:  :seg2:  :seg:  :shamrock:  :poison:  :nods:  :eek:  :cheers:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :feedtrolls:  :beat:  :bump:  :rocker:  :clown:  :tup:  :heartbreak:  :rofl:  :peace:  :jamin:  :whip:  :boycott:  :agree:  :lala:  :rose:  :dose:  :roflmao:  :spam:  :flame:  :flip:  :cheers:  :trophy:  :)  :sue:  ::puke::  ;)  :bs:  :wall:  :rasta:  ;D  >:(  :moon:  :(  :smashcomp:  :o  :hug:  :blabla:  8)  ???  :guesswho:  :jerry:  ::)  :cry:

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 21, 2010, 09:30:25 AM »
Stop the madness omfg I am going back to bed for a few hours this is completely uneducational and boring. Have a great day everyone and peace...I got to get ready for my trip. Hopefully half of you will find a life today and find something productive to keep you busy. At this point if Art wants me to admit I fuck donkeys in my spare time just to shut him up I will omfg please the insanity is in droves around here. So Art, I apologize for whatever you claim I did , you are right lolz . Now is that good enough for you sweetie because this is getting ridiculous. I apologize for whatever ok now quit. :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Kahlil Gibran