Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529398 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2010, 10:35:08 AM »
Edit postReport this postReply with quoteRe: Elan School investigation; current 2010
by mark babitz » 2 minutes ago

I believe this was the question that started the big who ha, I was told Elan people had not time for this stuff. Well this is how you bring the bad publicity to Ealn .This how you eventually close a door. Present day stuff, like Sharon Terry gets DUI or something like that, and run with it put it all over the web,on the Elan site for advanced users and hackers, for all to read.The horse track has covered their asses for years, and does back off investigators, and they have had much better people than most out here go after them unsuccessfully.So it is necessary to put them into a situation the track cant help. And thats by isolating Elan from the track threw bad publicity about Elan. We have to make the name Elan stand out way out in front of any Golden Ark Co holdings .Need to put the Pinehinge facility in the words etc.Leave no stone unturned. Local news is the life blood. They hide their tracks pretty well but not completely, so no one get discouraged ,the harder you look the more you will find and the better you get at looking. Some things are right in front of you. Its just paying attention to whats there, or following a thread or similar post etc.It takes time but the reward is there. :rocker:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2010, 10:48:10 AM »
ok another blonde moment ...lol got you.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2010, 02:21:42 PM »
:notworthy: Allot of people have suggested that who knows and even cares , I dont say that to be little your statement. But there is too much debate over Danny all the time. And if I agree with you my post will get deleted. :peace:  ::unhappy::  :peace:  ::unhappy::

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2010, 02:56:12 PM »
:soapbox:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :rocker:

Offline garystadler

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2010, 03:28:33 PM »
::OMG::  :rasta:  ::OMG:: Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • View topic - are there any ...Considering sending your kid to Elan? Come read our Elan forum and observe the eloquence and ... Love and Peace Danny ( My name is ( Daniel Lee Bennison) ...
www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2074&start=15 - Cached
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • View forum - <b>Elan School</b>Red Herring @ Cafe`Elan by Danny Bennison » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:51 pm: 1 Replies: 24 Views: Last post by Danny Bennison Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:33 pm ...
www.fornits.com/wwf/viewforum.php?f=2 - Cached
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • Index page5112 Topics: 95897 Posts: Last post by Danny Bennison ... public sector gulags like the Florida State run Boot Camp where Martin Lee Anderson was killed. ... Considering sending your kid to Elan? Come read our Elan forum and observe the ...
www.fornits.com/wwf/index.php - Cached
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • Index page1890 Topics: 13677 Posts: Last post by Danny Bennison .... like the Florida State run Boot Camp where Martin Lee Anderson was killed. ... Come read our Elan forum and observe the eloquence and integrity of its staff and graduates. ...
www.fornits.com/wwf/ - Cached

Hide more results from www.fornits.com
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • Index pageConsidering sending your kid to Elan? Come read our Elan forum and observe ... Subforum: Elan history: 2108 Topics: 29148 Posts: Last post by Danny Bennison ...
www.fornits.com/phpbb/ - Cached
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • Index page1890 Topics: 13676 Posts: Last post by Danny Bennison .... sector gulags like the Florida State run Boot Camp where Martin Lee Anderson was killed. ... Considering sending your kid to Elan? Come read our Elan forum and observe the ...
www.fornits.com/phpbb/?topic=2107.960 - Cached
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • View topic - are there any ...Now , the only reason I choose to continue this w/ you is because you came out of Elan. Now for the last time woman my name is Daniel Lee Bennison at elan ...
www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2074&start=30 - Cached
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • View topic - are there any ...16 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Dec 7, 2009
Considering sending your kid to Elan? Come read our Elan forum and observe the ... Love and Peace Danny ( My name is ( Daniel Lee Bennison) ...
www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2074&p... - Cached
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • View topic - are there any ...16 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Dec 22, 2009
Now for the last time woman my name is Daniel Lee Bennison at elan from 6/7- 1/77 resident , Employee 1/77 - 11/78, Graduated 1/77. ...
www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2074&p... - Cached
Show all results from www.fornits.com »
Daniel Lee (Daniel Lee Bennison) | MySpace - myspace.com/dannyb3159Daniel Lee Bennison Sitting at my home desk writing emails to folks, just got back from the Georgia coast around Savannah. Also just hooked up w/ this Elan ...
www.myspace.com/dannyb3159 - Cached :rocker:  :jamin:  :rocker:  :jamin: Want to keep writing syles the same as the reast.

Offline garystadler

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2010, 03:38:41 PM »
:soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora
An open discussion about the troubled parent industry

Skip to content

Advanced search  Board index ‹ Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform ‹ Elan SchoolChange font sizeE-mail friendPrint viewFAQ are there any success stories?
Considering sending your kid to Elan? Come read our Elan forum and observe the eloquence and integrity of its staff and graduates.

Moderator: Eliscu2

46 posts • Page 2 of 4 • 1, 2, 3, 4 Re: are there any success stories?
by Inculcated » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Hi Danny Bennison,
I was startled to see how many of these programs you were in. I’m happy you’ve found a happiness and stability away from your addiction (21 years-nice) and very sincerely sorry that you had to endure so much to get there.

What are the reasons that you were in three of these very similar, but separate programs? In addtion to Elan, I am very curious to know what your recollections of Daytop and Marathon House were like. Which facilities were you in?“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis Inculcated
phpBB Organized Malcontent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: are there any success stories?
by Danny Bennison » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Inculated, This name does not help me to want to open up and explain anything. If you want to give me your full name I will get more intimate with my personal history. It would also help if you could share your own experiences that relates to what I shared earlier if you can't identify with me in life history I would very much appreciate you not asking me questions so direct. Not trying to be snotty just setting the table that's all. My full name is Daniel Lee Bennison email ([email protected]). Why because I can. Thanks Love and Peace Danny
Laughs. Yeah, I’m sure the name would give someone pause.

Danny Bennison wrote:
One Elan resident trying to excerize his right to speak w/o judgement we all have a kinship with each other lets express it please. Love and Peace Danny ( My name is ( Daniel Lee Bennison) I had interpreted this from a previous post of yours coupled with that you mentioned having been in Daytop as an openness to discuss either program. My interest was piqued about your experiences of early Daytop, due to the fact that I had been in Daytop. If you’re not interested in being asked such direct questions you should probably abstain from offering blanket advice to others …

Danny Bennison wrote:
People find a spirit larger than you and humble yourself. That's what I do today. Peace of mind you don't know how valuable it is until you lost it. Lets move on find solutions and be humane that's what are fellow Elan family would want from us to be of service. Peace and Love Danny
A statement like that conveys baseless assumptions about the reader before you’ve even finished typing it out . Did you make a lot of similar statements directed at anyone within earshot when you “worked at” Elan? How did that work for you?

Danny Bennison wrote:
It took me another 11yrs after I graduated 1/77 till 11/88 to clean up, sober up
Since you’ve said you didn’t get clean until years following your time there, would that mean you were using while working at Elan or otherwise?

Danny Bennison wrote:
Inculated, This name does not help me to want to open up and explain anything. If you want to give me your full name I will get more intimate with my personal history. It would also help if you could share your own experiences that relates to what I shared earlier if you can't identify with me in life history I would very much appreciate you not asking me questions so direct. Not trying to be snotty just setting the table that's all. My full name is Daniel Lee Bennison email ([email protected]). Why because I can. Thanks Love and Peace Danny
No, I will not be giving you my full name. “Why because I can” and the like…I’m not interested in hearing any more of. I can understand very much why you would appreciate not being asked for specifics. Those are a little harder to come up with than slogans and No, I will not be communicating with you off Forum. There’s no need for it.
 Carry on“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis Inculcated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Danny Bennison » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Man you really enjoy yourself , I bet you were just waiting for someone new to show up so you could do exactly what you did. LOL Dude/ Dudess relax your still in charge I concede the high ground, I'm here in a peaceful spirit. This type of verbal boxing doesn't excite me anymore, I don't know what riled you up but obviously you chose not to take advice. Stop being in charge for awhile let your guard down reveal yourself and I'm sure we could have a decent conversation otherwise stay incognito and we can still talk but give up the intensity. No problems here dude I'm just a easy going guy. You pulled bits of my stories like I was in front of a congressional hearing ready to be voted in to something. We are normal folks writing I don't even remember what I ate this morning and don't care. I write from my heart and I didn't believe I was hurting anyone. But that doesn't give anyone the right to give unsolicited critic (maybe w/o the intensity). I love making freinds how about you. Love and Peace Danny P.S. (thought you had me uh!!) LOL
Danny Bennison

by Danny Bennison » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 pm

The statement "why because I can" is a phrase used between my freinds, concerning giving out ones name and email. So many folks don't like to do that. I can, so I do. Man I forgot just how sensitive we addicts are (including me). Danny
Danny Bennison

by Danny Bennison » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:43 pm

OH yes, you detective work paid I did get high while working at Elan, smoked 2 jionts but what really happened was I kicked off a career of alcoholism. Man I drank like no tomarrow with no concern for anything. That is what Alcoholics do there selfish. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it but by the "grace of God". Thanks Buddy
Danny Bennison

by Inculcated » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:04 am

Danny Bennison wrote:
(thought you had me uh!!)
Not interested in having you, nor any parry and thrust with you. My brief interest in any possibility of you actually having insights into the early days of Marathon House, Daytop or Elan to share has waned. In eight short posts I’ve seen enough of your judgements and jargon to know there’s not much more that I would find substantive.
… peace and doves and what have you.“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis Inculcated

by Ursus » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:09 am

Danny Bennison wrote:
...I spent from 6/71 till 1/77 incarcerated in one form or another. In drug treatment programs Daytop 71, Marathon house 73 and Elan 75 in between in and out of Y.C.C. in Cranston R.I. So I understand full well what everyone here is talking about and I am willing to be a student. But I won't just sit around and talk about the problem with no end in site, we also have to talk about the solution. To end here in 1971 I was twelve years old.
That's some pretty heavy "dues" there, Danny. The thought occurs to me that all that time spent at the mercy of being "fixed" by proselytizing do-gooders, let alone at the tender age that ya got pulled into that mess, might very result in creating an "addiction" to, or need for, being in that kind of structured environment. I mean... what else did you know? Do you think that might have had something to do with why you ended up having a drinking problem while you were on staff at Elan?

Forgive me if I've misread something in your just previous posts. I'm just catching up on today's material.-------------- • -------------- • -------------- • --------------
Ursus
phpBB Prolific contributor

by Danny Bennison » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:16 am

Hey if treating people like you do works for you great, I would really like to meet your alter Ego probably a nice person but I'm sure he can't be revealed b/cuz "inculate" likes to dominate with his anger. I hope you find peace maybe the next time you ask such questions you'll give a formal intro first it is only polite. Thanks for our brief encounter Danny
Danny Bennison

by Danny Bennison » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:36 am

Ursula, Thanks for commenting I was dickering with someone who calls themselves "inculate". Well now w/o going into a long story yes I'm sure that had some to do w/ it . The other part is the addictive side of my personality whether I was incarcerated or not I had this. I remember in even younger years my obsessive/ compulsive behavior. Alcohole was just waiting for me. Now for my years of treatment centers I will tell you in a sort of sick twisted parable ironic way they kept me alive long enough long enough to learn why a conscious was important. Man my sense of indifference towards folks and society was bordering on weird.
Danny Bennison

by wimbelton » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:07 am

I was surely more of a drug-addict than you, that I know for a fact. Before Elan especially, but definitely post-Elan as well. Yet, I do not understand what that has to do with my statement.

You clearly fall into category 3 for one main reason: you went back to Elan to work as a staff member.

You obviously have a twisted mind. Who could experience Elan and then voluntarily go back to work as a staff member. You never got over that shit huh? You never shook Elan off of your back. You never stepped back and actually looked at what happened, did you?

Then you went back to work as a staff member? You are either a greedy bastard, sick in the head, or are driven by some insane belief that you can 'help' people using the same skills that Elan taught you.

Elan played you fool.

Elan filled your head with bullshit in order to keep collecting $$$.

You agree with people being in Elan now? In 2009? You think the program changed just because you were there 'back in the day'? It is no different now. Only now, they are praying on younger and more vulnerable children.

Get a clue. :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Offline garystadler

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2010, 03:53:10 PM »
Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora • View topic - are there any ...16 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Dec 7, 2009
My full name is Daniel Lee Bennison email ([email protected]). Why because I can. Thanks Love and Peace Danny ...
Man you dont get along with anyone, The above comes from the world wide web when you google Danny L Bennison. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :rocker: Writing style cant forget writing styles.  And how did Randy Jackson join fornits on the 9 or 10th of January and today shows as joined yesterday and I have been talking and seeing him since last Thur, and so has everyone else Randy Jackson is a name that stands out, bad choice of an alias who ever and all of his post prior are gone,but the people like Raving Mad remember when they talked about some things and the dates were shifted. At Least if someones going to tamper with a site do it right and dont leave such sloppy clues and evidence.First off Randys a basher he stands out people notice him dummy,he not the quiet guy in the corner no one sees, Hes up front yell. You get an F-- in covert ops.Never do something your not good at with others that are STUPID. :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :rocker:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 03:57:11 PM by garystadler »

Offline garystadler

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2010, 03:55:23 PM »
::OMG:: Cant take this stuff away its downloaded and on the web. ::OMG::

Offline Quasi Modo

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2010, 04:07:26 PM »
Danny Bennison, DB, or Douche Bag, whatever, this guy should be encouraged to keep his idiocy flowing straight from the tap.  He is the individual that makes every "warning signs of an abusive program" list:  ex-student becomes employee of his program after being "modified", runs amok abusing kids while working at Elan, leaves all fucked up with a drinking problem.  Yeah, Douche Bag, you are a shining example of what Elan produces.  You must be a very weak willed individual indeed.

Like any other cultist, he will not tolerate infidels blaspheming his Elan.

Fuck Elan, it's not a program, it's an all inclusive pogrom.

Fuck Danny (Douche Bag) Bennison.  A fifty year old man should quit going by the childish "Danny", don't you think?  Grow up, you retarded adolescent.  If Elan did so much for you as a youngster, maybe you should find a program now that will make you a man.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2010, 04:45:33 PM »
Quote from: "Quasi Modo"
Danny Bennison, DB, or Douche Bag, whatever, this guy should be encouraged to keep his idiocy flowing straight from the tap.  He is the individual that makes every "warning signs of an abusive program" list:  ex-student becomes employee of his program after being "modified", runs amok abusing kids while working at Elan, leaves all fucked up with a drinking problem.  Yeah, Douche Bag, you are a shining example of what Elan produces.  You must be a very weak willed individual indeed.

Like any other cultist, he will not tolerate infidels blaspheming his Elan.

Fuck Elan, it's not a program, it's an all inclusive pogrom.

Fuck Danny (Douche Bag) Bennison.  A fifty year old man should quit going by the childish "Danny", don't you think?  Grow up, you retarded adolescent.  If Elan did so much for you as a youngster, maybe you should find a program now that will make you a man.
:rocker:  :rocker: Great post hope they dont delete it,Thank you for standing up Quasi Modo,More people should vent the truth and chase aways the nuts and undecided.Bring your friends over for a poke at Danny or his defenders. I know we can share info on Elan and still have some fun with Danny and his playmates.Use them for squeeze balls like at the office, or work. Nothing that takes your mind from your mission , just something to break up the day with.And they are fun to watch run. Make sure you download all your post to your computer to re post if deleted. I dont think Fornits is doing it ,its Moderators that are over stepping their bounds and it will come out eventually, And then they will go on the roaster and they know it, thats why they hide.There are too many offencive topics and post on this site for fornits to find anything over here, over the top.We aren't talking about fucking chickens or when we lit our last joint. By the way I would like the joint passed please, but know chicken for me thank you, that fornits would have time to fuck with us about keeping it clean.This little site like the last one we jumped on here ,has more views almost than any other forums I am not saying most but right on top with them so people like what they see for the most part and love the drama, and it brings out feelings and emotion, and I am privileged to be on the same site with ex-staff, so I can watch them and help take them apart and humiliate them, just like they did to people at Elan :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2010, 05:10:21 PM »
:waaaa: POSTINGS THAT DO NOT SUIT YOU.
by Ursus » Today, 19:32

RavingMad wrote:
Randy Jackson wrote:
There were more tapeworms in my furburger this morning. Sort of smelled like tuna.
OMFG YOU DO NOT GOT TAPEWORM IN YOUR GINA HONEY..TO BE HONEST YOU ARE NOT A GIRL EITHER. GIRLS WOULD NOT COME UP WITH TAPEWORM THEORIES. THIS IS A MAN TOTALLY. I ALREADY HAVE A CLUE WHO YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW IT TOO.
The study of parasites and symbionts can be fascinating, both scientifically as well as philosophically!  ::OMG::  ::unhappy::

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2010, 08:58:01 PM »
Being accepted by Felice is no honor, its and insult. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2010, 09:06:33 PM »
:soapbox:  :soapbox:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2010, 09:09:07 PM »
:jawdrop: Why on a free for all site would anyone censor post its a free for all as introduced? :rasta:  :rasta:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 09:13:23 PM by mark babitz »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2010, 09:10:31 PM »
:jawdrop: Open Free for All
This is a forum that is for ANY topic that you desire. It is as the name intended, a free for all.  :jawdrop: