Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529466 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2010, 03:16:30 AM »
How much beer have you drank tonight?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2010, 09:44:43 AM »
::OMG::  ::OMG:: I find it hard to understand why you would split a thread and move some of us to our own area and now we still get the rush of Dany Bennison and someone new probable Felice as a troll. They think to know what they are talking about ,writing styles of people. Come on they aren't focused enough to make a observation like that . Because some of us speak harshly about Elan and fight back when people speak out of turn.That's not a writing style, it anger and thats a universal language. And if it was true who cares??. Its should put a smart person on guard ,that the people talking do know the workings of a computer and how to stay covert.That's being said, why do they follow then complain ?? It was apparent when you made your decision that you were trying to gain focus on the topics we were accused of distorting. But then they go seek the fight.Its all on the site and I know you can read threw it. I am not writing to complain or ask for your help. I just ask that next time they complain tell them too shut up and mind themselves. They are the pursuers and you set them up to show it. You will not find myself or any of the accused attack on other pages nor seek out targets. I personal have asked and warned them to back off but they dont seem to get it. Now maybe you will.They say the post are similar, well if they knew anything about researching Elan ,there is not allot of published info to provide. But non of them ever got the far into investigating Elan. to know that.I dont know if you were there, I was from 74-75 until the State of ill pulled us out due to abuse allegations etc, so I do have experience and times to talk about and insight to speack about Elan and places like it.I am not Complaining just wondering why these people find the need to instigate and not just move on?? . I thank you for your time and consideration, Have a great day Mark Babitz.  :jawdrop:  :beat:  P.S. Please dont take them out of the group just understand about being in the group :beat: .As I have shown you PSY I can drum up hits on a site look at the hits and post when I jumped in and Gary. It went from 50 views to 1400 or better post went from 12 or so to over 100 I believe, :cheers:  :rocker:  :rasta:  :jamin: I put dynamite :flame:  on paper, and people unarguably like it :rocker:  :rocker:  :rasta:  :rasta:  ::OMG::  :notworthy: . But notice how many post, apposed to views, it shows more read then talk, and thats why God gave us two ears and one mouth.I appreciate you letting us on the site, you have a very large audience and allot of different groups from different places that mix is great.In between the nuts we will get the post up and run a clean operation,that means legal not nice.Someone made a ridiculous comment that fornits was visited by parents etc and things need to be nice and friendly, I wont say who ,you will see it if you have time.How about the Penis thread or the pot thread etc, there are a few questionable pages here. But who cares everyone is getting what they need and thats a great thing.  Elan Discussion 48 post-291 views. starting from 0 a couple of days ago :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2010, 10:15:00 AM »
Big Girl
Sent: less than a minute ago
by bossybee39

you know everyone will be seeing this and I now feel like you are a real moron. i doubt some ppl would enjoy your treatment of me either. I suggest you leave me alone because in 5 minutes my brother who is a state patrol officer is coming over to review the fact I have asked you several times to stop it, now once again leave me alone or I will press charges. Do not contact me and all. This is harrassment and I will not tolerate it. Go buly someone else you psychoQuote Danny BennisonRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 4 minutes ago
by Danny Bennison

Stop messaging me Sharon you are harassing me while your at it show the authorities how many times you messaged me.....stop.........please!!!!!!!!!!Re: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 7 minutes ago
by bossybee39

if you message me one more time I am calling the authorities plan and simple cut and dry. DO not message me or harrass me anymore you are mentally deranged individual and I do not want nothing to do with you. If you got something to say put it in forums.Quote Danny BennisonRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 11 minutes ago
by Danny Bennison

I'll tell you what you stop harrassing me w/ all your crap get off my site, off my private meessage and will be even...Ok ....otherwise keep spewing your garbage......
bye byeRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 15 minutes ago
by bossybee39

i want you to stop harrassing meQuote Danny BennisonRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 21 minutes ago
by Danny Bennison

As soon as you shut up I will ....bye byeRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 25 minutes ago
by bossybee39

no need for a reply leave me the hell alone, I blocked you on facebook for a reason respect it and do not try a conversation with me in the future. only reason i am even on fornits is because i want to read a few things, other then that i will not be here trust me.Quote Danny BennisonRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 35 minutes ago
by Danny Bennison

Well Thank youRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 58 minutes ago
by bossybee39

Do not private message me ever.Quote Danny BennisonAct like a Big Girl
Sent: Yesterday, 22:29
by Danny Bennison

Sharon,
You are only making a ass of yourself, why b/cuz I won't agree w/ you. I have not agreed w/ most of crap you have done w/ people you are angry at. So what, what is the big deal.
This thing with Art, Bla..bla..bla...both of you..you guys drag everybody into it, grow up.
Who cares about he said this, you said that anymore....Jesus it has been dragged out enough. I thought you would have taken the hint when Mary left or when Felice had her say, shit I don't hear you screaming at them, they left do to Art and you said nothing, must be chicken-shit when it comes to women.....oh I kno they are my friends....I have known them for years. You have so many contridictions to your thoughts/personality WTF.....
I have never......get this NEVER....hurt you in anyway as a adult and I am talking to your adult now......not the little girl that was hurt so much. I also never hurt the little girl either. Yes I was staff....for that I am sorry but you already kno that.
Sharon stop this right now.....please....I am asking you....it is not fair for both of us nor the Elan site....though I will make one suggestion you not open another site till you are ready to be a unconditional site owner....Elan needs guidance and a competent leader and I am not saying that is me but no matter that is what it needs right now, not a bunch of acting out all over the place.
You kno I care about you and that I had nothing to do with shutting down this site, "why would I do that". So lets get back to our lives, you kno where I have been for crying outloud
when did I have the time anyway.
love you ....Bossey Bee (good name for you) Danny  :beat:  :beat: I love you I hate you, make up your mind. you like Sharon or hate her, one side of the line only please. No straddling the fence :peace:  ::unhappy::  :peace:  ::unhappy::

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2010, 11:02:12 AM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
Big Girl
Sent: less than a minute ago
by bossybee39

you know everyone will be seeing this and I now feel like you are a real moron. i doubt some ppl would enjoy your treatment of me either. I suggest you leave me alone because in 5 minutes my brother who is a state patrol officer is coming over to review the fact I have asked you several times to stop it, now once again leave me alone or I will press charges. Do not contact me and all. This is harrassment and I will not tolerate it. Go buly someone else you psychoQuote Danny BennisonRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 4 minutes ago
by Danny Bennison

Stop messaging me Sharon you are harassing me while your at it show the authorities how many times you messaged me.....stop.........please!!!!!!!!!!Re: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 7 minutes ago
by bossybee39

if you message me one more time I am calling the authorities plan and simple cut and dry. DO not message me or harrass me anymore you are mentally deranged individual and I do not want nothing to do with you. If you got something to say put it in forums.Quote Danny BennisonRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 11 minutes ago
by Danny Bennison

I'll tell you what you stop harrassing me w/ all your crap get off my site, off my private meessage and will be even...Ok ....otherwise keep spewing your garbage......
bye byeRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 15 minutes ago
by bossybee39

i want you to stop harrassing meQuote Danny BennisonRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 21 minutes ago
by Danny Bennison

As soon as you shut up I will ....bye byeRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 25 minutes ago
by bossybee39

no need for a reply leave me the hell alone, I blocked you on facebook for a reason respect it and do not try a conversation with me in the future. only reason i am even on fornits is because i want to read a few things, other then that i will not be here trust me.Quote Danny BennisonRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 35 minutes ago
by Danny Bennison

Well Thank youRe: Act like a Big Girl
Sent: 58 minutes ago
by bossybee39

Do not private message me ever.Quote Danny BennisonAct like a Big Girl
Sent: Yesterday, 22:29
by Danny Bennison

Sharon,
You are only making a ass of yourself, why b/cuz I won't agree w/ you. I have not agreed w/ most of crap you have done w/ people you are angry at. So what, what is the big deal.
This thing with Art, Bla..bla..bla...both of you..you guys drag everybody into it, grow up.
Who cares about he said this, you said that anymore....Jesus it has been dragged out enough. I thought you would have taken the hint when Mary left or when Felice had her say, shit I don't hear you screaming at them, they left do to Art and you said nothing, must be chicken-shit when it comes to women.....oh I kno they are my friends....I have known them for years. You have so many contridictions to your thoughts/personality WTF.....
I have never......get this NEVER....hurt you in anyway as a adult and I am talking to your adult now......not the little girl that was hurt so much. I also never hurt the little girl either. Yes I was staff....for that I am sorry but you already kno that.
Sharon stop this right now.....please....I am asking you....it is not fair for both of us nor the Elan site....though I will make one suggestion you not open another site till you are ready to be a unconditional site owner....Elan needs guidance and a competent leader and I am not saying that is me but no matter that is what it needs right now, not a bunch of acting out all over the place.
You kno I care about you and that I had nothing to do with shutting down this site, "why would I do that". So lets get back to our lives, you kno where I have been for crying outloud
when did I have the time anyway.
love you ....Bossey Bee (good name for you) Danny  :beat:  :beat: I love you I hate you, make up your mind. you like Sharon or hate her, one side of the line only please. No straddling the fence :peace:  ::unhappy::  :peace:  ::unhappy::

Danny ????? y???
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2010, 11:03:39 AM »
Quote from: "exposecedu"
how much medication did you miss today?????????????????????????? ur a troll dude
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2010, 11:04:35 AM »
:shamrock:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 09:32:35 AM by Anonymous »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2010, 11:08:08 AM »
Quote from: "fornits"
'Mark babitz' aka 'Gary Stadler' ‘Randy Jackson’ is an Elan School Cult operative deliberately publicly behaving in a deranged manner and posting distractions to obfuscate investigation and application of criminal penalty to the criminals that organize the Elan School Cult.

That's my opinion (and Antigen's), anyway.

"They" are likely to be characters created by the same person, along with 'bossybee' and 'Rose.'

Have you noticed they write in the same style, and pose the exact same justifications for their harmful (to effective advocacy for the victims of Elan) internet screeds? I don't think that's a coincidence.

A Felice, and Danny...only post in the CAN Elan school forum, where his/ her antics will be deleted and you can assemble a meaningful body of evidence pertinent to the Elan School Cult.

viewforum.php?f=75

My 2 cents.
well i already no who this quest is was on the phone with u today. dont under estimate a woman T.....or C.... just so u know i already know ur games. u think ur a mastermind of deception but ur to obvious

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2010, 11:33:25 AM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
Bravo....Bravo...You actually did something that was intelligent. Yes I could follow it to....ya kno why...I wrote it......yes..yes...by golly....it is all mine.....Is there something there that is supposed to be wrong.....gee funny I won't be posting what you wrote thou..... Sharon...aka Mark/Gary/Rose/Raving Mad..20yr old gay/Jeff Cooper w/tatoo on arm/Bossey Bee/ ect..ect..ect...
As I said before "Who Gives a shit if Danny and everyone above is fighting and saying stuff.....we have already proven we are asses....
Certifiable ass bags........Mark your a Genious......OK......NOW STOP WRITING BEFORE YOU PROVE IT WRONG.
.........Danny........... :shamrock: .........Rose,  com'on your better then this. Your young...don't get caught up in this
madness of old mines that are demented. (including mine...especially). Run ....Run.... :shamrock:

Dan everyone is same person omfg you solve it dude the big conspiracy is solved. The people in ur head can stop talkin now. u think it is all one person how the hell did u come up with this one dude??? lets smoke and drink damn Danny solved it all. kewl can we get back to the forum now. wtf. you n felice need serious medication do i need to call my uncle to get u the good shit. man u are paranoid as fuck. maybe it is ur mind exploding with guilt. the guilt of how u treated many.live with it n stop trying to get other fighting. felice u are beyond help. how convient u can delete ur own postings. if i was fornit owners i would kick u and danny to the curb u guys suck as moderators. fornits is beyond in allowing the madness to continue out of either of u. damn conspiracies and cults wow the visions run deep. it is easier to try to dis credit us then to face reality that u both are fucken crazy insaine. no wonder ppl have to hide from u both. that lady had to change her number sick fuck. 2 be honest i rather be compared to sharon/mark/bossybee/gary/dicklicker/who the fuck is jeff?/then there is god knows who, but i rather be them that be any of u 2. and fornits is a free for all with the moderators they choose. sick just sick. now ladies and gents we see first hand what paranoid ppl act like..the own moderators.  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2010, 11:34:56 AM »
Who upset you this time?
shut up danny we know it is you

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2010, 11:35:58 AM »
obviously not enough to read this hypercondracted load of horse shit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2010, 12:00:12 PM »
:shamrock:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:20:36 AM by Anonymous »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2010, 12:02:32 PM »
whos on first, whos on second, whos on third,....oh the conspiracy continues...got to go eat boring....enjoy urself on this forum dude. have fun dont hurt urself thinkin too much.. :suicide:

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2010, 12:48:10 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
Rose,
exposecedu...probably means he is a advocate for "Cedu" look at all his posting....of course you won't,  but I thought I would try anyway. Jeesh why do we have to do all your Homework.
I read your post and you keep saying the same thing over and over Rose...I hate you...speech....ok
I am a advocate here thats it nothing more..nothing less..I am not here seeking friends (as in intimate) sure
there will be conviviliality(lol misp.) but thats it. We share a common bond here...I came here to learn and express.
I am sorry you feel the need to srike out personally for your cause...but this site doesn't have anything to do with our "Soap Opera bullcrap".  
Hang in there Rose...listen and read here....you'll see.....You don't have to agree to be accepted.
Well I am young what the hell is your excuse for ur ignorance? An advocate, beyond comedy there. no one takes u seriously. this is u when u dont get ur way dude.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn5ci099cFc

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2010, 12:53:48 PM »
RavingMad views towards senior citizens 2:39 - 2:44
Sal & Richard's Public Access Calls - 6 - Harvy Science Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9o-Eocp ... A&index=25
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 12:56:37 PM by Anonymous »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2010, 12:54:31 PM »
There is help out there for you Danny.....jump on board to the free clinic I hear they got sliding scale for ppl like u.

This is my vision of someone as unstable as Danny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvpnjYEO0gc