Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 719785 times)

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #600 on: June 09, 2010, 01:47:46 AM »
:roflmao:  :roflmao: Ive been on vacation enjoying swimming and hot tubs...awesome food...awesome friends....excellent times...Yes Art is Jewish. No I am not responding or speaking to that tard. Once again ARTY thinks he knows all. Wasn't me...lmao was not me...been having a blast this week not concentrating on this headcase at all. Plus if I got something to say to the MF I would directly say it, I got nothing to hide. Fact is I do not want to even converse with the likes of this piss ant period. ARTY already knows I know he is Jewish so idk why he is playing around like he is. Duh get a clue I got nothing to say to him because he is nothing to me. Arty has more enemies then me so dont blame it on me...wasnt me..lmao wasnt me this time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 09, 2010, 04:07:08 AM »
- Joke -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 09, 2010, 07:16:42 AM »
Vacation ? Thats what you call it,its ok with me.  A week or 2 in an asylum does a body good ? But your mind... Still whacked.
Could you get your toungue further into Felice' ass ? Oh and for the perverts here.. maybe snap a picture.
As soon as you are ready to shut the fuck up, I go away.. Its just that simple Sharon.. Oh ya.. and tell the truth darling.
Another concept you cannot grasp..Still !
OF course you would never sign in and post as someone else Sharon. You are way smarter than anyone here.
Oy !
 :bs:  :bs:  :bs:
 ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::
Thats all the time I have for you this morning
The truth shall set you free

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 09, 2010, 09:28:53 AM »
:beat:  :beat:  :beat:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:31:22 AM by psy, »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 09, 2010, 09:29:20 AM »
Quote from: "photo man"
- Joke -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 01:42:40 AM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 09, 2010, 09:30:36 AM »
Quote from: "psy,"
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Vacation ? Thats what you call it,its ok with me.  A week or 2 in an asylum does a body good ? But your mind... Still whacked.
Could you get your toungue further into Felice' ass ? Oh and for the perverts here.. maybe snap a picture.
As soon as you are ready to shut the fuck up, I go away.. Its just that simple Sharon.. Oh ya.. and tell the truth darling.
OF course you would never sign in and post as someone else Sharon. You are way smarter than anyone here.
Oy !
 ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::
:fuckoff:  :fuckoff: Art your lucky someone hasn't sunk you on your boat you brag so much about or turned you into the Police yet. You are a vile disruptive person, you are committing internet crimes every time you speak,[ The Truth ]and who in the hell made you a lie-detector ?? and how do you know what the truth is ?? no one even responds to you at least not out in the open. You brag about being so successful, but say you work in a junk yard at the counter,????? Ok  Goober, I wouldn't brag about being the counter man in a junk yard, you must have the biggest trailer in the park too. I dont know you but I can see why you have such a people problem. You rant about injustice and this Sharon and Babblletits, Danny ,Fielic,etc  but no one really see's them even talk to you. You brag about the IRS I hope you know the guy and were he worked and can prove it,  The IRS can also come after you if the report was false or information was granted to you illegally. See only his employer would know if he had a tax issue or not. And if he gave you info like that you could both go to jail for identity theft and violations of the federal employment acts on privacy, I can't see him being dumb enough to brag about not paying taxes to anyone, and if he did fuck his dumb ass, But if he didnt watch yours and who ever told you that, you could be the one's with legal problems. I wish this forum would bring more positive and less negative, you claim to be so forthright and honest, so stand-up and right there for the group, Why dont you quit all the bashing and show the site that you are all who you claim to be. If others are bashing you show everyone how strong you are not to respond like an ass.After all isn't it the bigger person walks away?? Then when the other is left ,they look like the Ass and not you.?? [Think about it,or not]  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 09, 2010, 09:33:52 AM »
Oy !

- Pork -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 09, 2010, 09:40:42 AM »
Oy !

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 09, 2010, 09:44:01 AM »
Quote from: "psy,"
Oy !

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
BIG STAFF DICK ARTSHOW TAKE 1 MILLION
« Reply #609 on: June 09, 2010, 09:44:55 AM »
:suicide:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 06:54:10 PM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 09, 2010, 09:48:13 AM »
- Vagina -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 09:51:22 AM by photo man »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 09, 2010, 09:49:29 AM »
:suicide:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 06:53:16 PM by Eliscu2 »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 09, 2010, 09:51:56 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
- Vagina -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Wanna do Lunch Photo Man? :jawdrop:
:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: Now thats positive play LOL :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :peace:  :peace:

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 09, 2010, 09:55:44 AM »
- Penis pump -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 09, 2010, 10:00:05 AM »
Old pan face shit dick kruglik likes to meditate in his tee pee and think up news ways to abuse the white mans teen. TCK's recent new abuse > Me suh going to have shotdowns clean me suh's pee pee after me suh fuck horse and/or buffalo, hi yuh yuh yuh yuh! Me suh also like to have anal sex with old over weight jewish men in a glorified row boat, hi yuh yuh yuh!
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!