Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529400 times)

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #525 on: April 26, 2010, 07:08:14 AM »
Awwe Sharon
You cant pin that Liar thing on me darlin. I tell the truth. I dont have any fake sisters/family members. I dont create hate groups. I dont seek attention on an anonymous forum.When I am wrong,I promptly admit it. I could go on but really, you have become very boring... Beyond your attention seeking antics.
Now Marky.. Same deal. He's mad at me from Elan (according to his own words) but we have never met. Went to Maine different years. Marky is especially mad that I busted him in front of his and my pal. He too should learn not to lie
Christ Marky... arent you 50 yrs old ? Still playing little girl games..
You two are Toxic/Caustic
Werent you going on vacation Sharon ? We were hoping you would go some place without internet access. That way you wouldnt be able to bore us with any more of your lies.
this can end any time you like girls. You know what you have to do. Its the right thing to do.for once in your miserable lives..
Tell the truth
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 26, 2010, 04:41:02 PM »
Hey Marky
Could you enlighten us as to who Gary Stadler is ?
Thanks Marky
You can go back to serviceing the homeless men in Fox Lake

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 28, 2010, 01:08:46 PM »
BORING
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
waste of space
« Reply #528 on: April 28, 2010, 04:43:51 PM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
BORING
I agree, i would not mind if one of the admins deleted this whole thread.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: waste of space
« Reply #529 on: April 28, 2010, 08:08:47 PM »
[quote:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 06:14:03 AM by mark babitz »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 29, 2010, 07:23:05 AM »
Those who troll ?
LOL
Marky.. I mean Jeff Cooper.. I mean Gary..Umm Gerald.. I could go on but..
Who would be shitting who Babbletits?
Again playing the fraud.. and winning...
Prove you right ? About what Marky ?
Being an unemployed loser, that sits home smoking dope playing "Puter" ? Attacking people who you dont know,then lying about it ? You are a coward ! At the very least... That is something your partner Sharon is not. Ask her.. She'll tell you all about her "Balls"
I think we have covered this before.. but here's a reminder
You are a Zero. A loser,Liar,Cheat,and a thief
Try not to shit yourself today girls

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 29, 2010, 01:56:27 PM »
::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: ART ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: DANNY ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: BORING ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: GETTING OLD GUYS ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: YOU GUYS ARE FIFTY SOMETHING NOT TWO ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: SCRATCH N SNIFF BOYS ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: BORING AND LIARS ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: GET LIVES ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 29, 2010, 03:04:43 PM »
I only have a couple comments to add Sharon
1) am only 46... posting more mis-information   what a shocker !
2)wow the intellignece.. for the love of Mike.. Find the spellcheck key
3) Take danny's advice... Go hug your babies....
4)
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Can I get you some cheese with that whine ?

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 29, 2010, 03:43:20 PM »
:wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall: His Superior Arty has spoken...big fucken deal 4 years off 46 wow. Thanks for admitting your age for everyone.....I was 17, you were an adult nice one good going ARTY. I was a minor, you were an adult slime ball. :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 29, 2010, 04:44:55 PM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
:wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall: His Superior Arty has spoken...big fucken deal 4 years off 46 wow. Thanks for admitting your age for everyone.....I was 17, you were an adult nice one good going ARTY. I was a minor, you were an adult slime ball. :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:
LOOOOOOOOL
You really had to reach for that one huh Sharon...25 yrs. I think you should choose a different weapon hun. That one is kinda dull.. Like your personality

Is that all you got.. You angry bitch
Looks like you havent closed your legs since. I bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose in 3 seconds.
You are so very un-impressive.
Sorry you are having a bad day. Maybe you should sue me or something.Or better yet...Whine some more .. Definately entertaining.
If your life is so wonderful... Why all the anger and bile ? Oh I get it.. Its being busted in so many lies.... you and your partner Marky (suck a cock) babbletits
I am fairly certain the readers here have you all figured out by now
The truth shall set you free

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 01, 2010, 07:56:04 AM »
Poor Marky (liar,cheater,common thief,criminal)
I would like to be sorry about you running off like this, but thats what cowards do. Is it really that hard to act like a person ?
Is your life really that bad that you cannot admit a role in this ? Are you so small that when you are busted.. You cannot just say.. Ok, I was wrong,sorry" or something to that effect ? Dont you think the gesture would be the right thing to do ?
Not for my benefit.. I could care less. But you caused many others to suffer
Maybe I am wrong,to think,you had it in you,to be an honest man. Same deal goes for Sharon. Your ego's must be way big.
Funny thing about ego. When all else fails... Blame it on someone else.
Well Marky.. Look at it this way. Fornits isnt the only place you have been kicked out of.. I am guessing its not the last place you will be kicked out of either
50 years old and still whacked.. Them folks in Poland Springs must be extra proud of you. You are a great example of failure !
Goes double for you Sharon !
My job is done

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 01, 2010, 09:11:56 AM »
:twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger: ARTY POOR BABY ARTY still a cry the blues. :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs: Scratch n sniff ART :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon: GET THERAPY ART ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 01, 2010, 09:14:27 AM »
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Kahlil Gibran

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 01, 2010, 06:08:40 PM »
Sorry Sharon
I dont know what the scratch and sniff thing means.. But as long as you are spinning,and seeking attention
here's some for you
How about another thread full of lies .. Been a few days since I called you out on them,and you threw a tantrum.
Great Icons
Too bad you lack command of the English language to write something noteworthy
Like the truth.. You just want to piss and moan about Art
I am flattered.. But if you must know. I prefer the type of woman who is a LADY
You are not qualified

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 01, 2010, 09:59:45 PM »
:twofinger:  :twofinger: ART :twofinger:  :twofinger:
Kahlil Gibran