Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 630892 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2835 on: April 22, 2012, 02:44:52 PM »
Sharon the Bad Blowjob wrote:

My husband finally wised up and left me, so I need attention

Even ex cons have standards crusty cunt

:rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: April 22, 2012, 02:53:16 PM »
Quote from: "Sharon McCunty"
Sharon the Bad Blowjob wrote:

My husband finally wised up and left me, so I need attention

Even ex cons have standards crusty cunt

:rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
Thats so funny because I left him dumb ass. We simply moved on. I am getting remarried so my cunt cannot be that bad. Your just jealous I am 42 and still got a fine ass. Unlike you who cannot get laid. And Be honest dumb ass , you crawled in bed with me at my house and held me begging me to leave my man and you would stay. You wanted so bad for him to go and you to stay. rejection is a bitch. How about poor debi levin you got her head all fucking twisted now too, she is too good for you. POOR Marky, I think you hate Art so much because he got the girl once you so much wanted. That's your problem knowing his penis was once inside me makes you cringe, your jealous. Simple as that. Deny it all you wish but We all know hoe much you love me and always will. To bad I am marrying soon....but then again I would blow 10000000000000000 men before I ever allowed you to touch me. Poor Marky could not get the girl. He hated Tim so much in the end because Tim had me. Tim warned me about you, and your inner desires for me, but no like a dummy I could not see it. Mark get some help. I will never love you or be with you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: April 22, 2012, 02:55:44 PM »
Jesus loves you Sharon

The rest of us think your a fat cunt

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: April 22, 2012, 02:59:58 PM »
Quote from: "God Almighty"
Jesus loves you Sharon

The rest of us think your a fat cunt

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Why thank you, Jesus loves you toooo , but Jesus thinks you need therapy sweetie.  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: April 22, 2012, 03:02:19 PM »
Well its been fun but I got a BBq to go to take care and get your refills at Wallymart they keep generating that annoying automatic response claiming you forgot to pick them all up, How many are you on now Marky like 12 different scripts. Its nice and sunny where I am enjoy the fucking cold. Bye bitch boy I guess I will let you BABBLE to yourself now......... :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: April 22, 2012, 03:02:58 PM »
Sharon, did you abort that bastard child?

Murderer

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: April 22, 2012, 04:00:53 PM »
Quote from: "Crack Head Nigger"
Sharon, did you abort that bastard child?

Murderer
lmao I simply had to recheck in before we left for the day, we have such a delightful evening planned. Actually no I had a miscarriage...but that is alright God handles all in the end Mark. Your still never going to have your precious Sharon in your life again other than making yourself look more depressing and vile as usual. I got a life Marky....bye biotch boy. Hope Art fries your ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: April 22, 2012, 05:12:39 PM »
Quote from: "Time2MoveOn"
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
For the first time in my life I have got to fully..I mean fully agree with the Fartster. He tried to warn me, yes he did. I refused to listen. But now I fully see and found out the hard way. Now that I have been fully screwed by a very disturbed individual not much more I can do but admit Arty was actually fully and unbelievably right. Now Art go mark your calander because you actually told the truth on one factor. MARK is in fact one sick puppy. He had the utter balls to come to my home, and try to split up my marriage. He turned his selfish nose in the air to down grade me and my family, when we extended him a safe place to be. We fed him, we housed him, and the asshole could only complain because I had a massive amount of little kids running around. He called us dirty when kids simply leave messes. How dare he bestow this type of attitude to my husband which unselfishly extended him a place to lay his head while he was carrying on and on over some dumb ass bullshit daily. He simply lost his fucking mind treating me like this. His biggest friend , his supposes best friend, my asshole. He used me for his little song and dance side show. Now Farty dont get this all twisted I still think your a huge piece of shit, and never will I forgive you one ounce for anything you did to me. But fair is fair, you simply won this round. I am not beneath agreeing your right when it comes to Mark. I was shocked bet your ass I was, but Farty you hit the nail on the head this time.
Just a reminder of last years posting that sparked off poor BABY MARKY

You really should take youre advice and realize it is time to move on . You are obviously  living in the past by digging up garbage that has no bearing on anything today. It was just garbage then and now it is just old garbage ,that for some crazy reason you have to recycle and regurgitate like a wounded animal.

The one that you refer to as Marky has not been on fornits in at least a year. take youre advice and realize it is time for YOU to move on , it looks like youre buddy Marky did. Maybe you should read the topics and all the threads and you too will come to the realization that many people have moved on ,including Mark. sure some have not ,but thats expected , Mark has.

seriously time to move on ,enjoy what TIME you have left and live it to the fullest, and stop living in the garbage of the past that you have regurgitated. Read and you will realize that many have moved on, cept me ,I have very sick needs as you well  know , and my medication has been working lately it keeps my sick abusive needs in check, that and this is one of the few sites thast I can still post on, I have been banned from so many.

Maybe you need medicine ,just sayin.

thanks for reading if ya did
bye bye  :shamrock:  :shamrock:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: April 22, 2012, 07:23:49 PM »
No one has moved on. Your all a bunch of losers who can't let go. Your sick

The answer is simple  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: April 22, 2012, 09:15:25 PM »
: ????;  ??/??? ????

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: April 30, 2012, 07:33:30 PM »
Quote from: "livining in the past"
For the first time in my life I have got to fully..I mean fully agree with the Fartster. He tried to warn me, yes he did. I refused to listen. But now I fully see and found out the hard way. Now that I have been fully screwed by a very disturbed individual not much more I can do but admit Arty was actually fully and unbelievably right. Now Art go mark your calander because you actually told the truth on one factor. MARK is in fact one sick puppy. He had the utter balls to come to my home, and try to split up my marriage. He turned his selfish nose in the air to down grade me and my family, when we extended him a safe place to be. We fed him, we housed him, and the asshole could only complain because I had a massive amount of little kids running around. He called us dirty when kids simply leave messes. How dare he bestow this type of attitude to my husband which unselfishly extended him a place to lay his head while he was carrying on and on over some dumb ass bullshit daily. He simply lost his fucking mind treating me like this. His biggest friend , his supposes best friend, my asshole. He used me for his little song and dance side show. Now Farty dont get this all twisted I still think your a huge piece of shit, and never will I forgive you one ounce for anything you did to me. But fair is fair, you simply won this round. I am not beneath agreeing your right when it comes to Mark. I was shocked bet your ass I was, but Farty you hit the nail on the head this time.

You really should take youre advice and realize it is time to move on . You are obviously  living in the past by digging up garbage that has no bearing on anything today. It was just garbage then and now it is just old garbage ,that for some crazy reason you have to recycle and regurgitate like a wounded animal.

The one that you refer to as Marky has not been on fornits in at least a year. take youre advice and realize it is time for YOU to move on , it looks like youre buddy Marky did. Maybe you should read the topics and all the threads and you too will come to the realization that many people have moved on ,including Mark. sure some have not ,but thats expected , Mark has.

seriously time to move on ,enjoy what TIME you have left and live it to the fullest, and stop living in the garbage of the past that you have regurgitated. Read and you will realize that many have moved on, cept me ,I have very sick needs as you well  know , and my medication has been working lately it keeps my sick abusive needs in check, that and this is one of the few sites thast I can still post on, I have been banned from so many.

LMAO MARK STFU your so busted out by RHONDA it is not even funny. You never moved on your sick MARK....GOOD BYE .

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: April 30, 2012, 07:34:00 PM »
Quote from: "livining in the past"

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: April 30, 2012, 07:36:05 PM »
lmao whatever if your so moving on leave my damn out of your mouth you weirdo

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: April 30, 2012, 07:36:05 PM »
lmao whatever if your so moving on leave my damn out of your mouth you weirdo

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: May 03, 2012, 07:20:40 AM »
Oy
Sharon
You deserve everything you have coming. I have no sympathy for you. Your best bet would be to leave this shithole (fornits) never to return. I am all for freedom of speech,but this isnt it. You've done as much good as you can,to help close Elan. As has anyone that made an effort to close that hell-hole.
Thing is.. I dont think about Elan any more. I rarely even look at fornits,because there is no point or purpose. Marky isnt going to get any better. In fact,he will continue to get worse. Years ago,he thought he was playing a game. True that I never knew he was Nazi untill a couple years ago,but really,at this point who cares..
Marky is playing the same game on another website with me. At the end of the day,Marky's life isnt worth a bucket of piss. Unfortunately,I still have some compassion for those suffering. But at some point,Marky will be back in Prison where he belongs. He is a considerable danger to himself and others.
I only hope that one day,he decides to play this out on my porch,so I can legally shoot him. Would be like a public service.
But again,at the end of the day,he is but a coward who suffers from extreme mental illness.
All old news,all dumb,all the time. I dont have any time for this.
I wish you well Sharon,and Marky.. well I wish you would just kill yourself, and save some cop from the trouble of an admin leave of absense,to determine whether the shooting was justified or not