Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 659963 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2820 on: January 12, 2012, 01:55:05 PM »
:beat:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: February 04, 2012, 08:11:54 AM »
:bump:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: March 27, 2012, 05:21:34 PM »
Sharon your a scank and your living conditions are the same you sucked Arts dick and everone elses. You were never even in Elan Bitch :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: April 16, 2012, 12:24:27 AM »
Sharon is dead. She had so many kids her uterus fell out
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: April 18, 2012, 12:36:08 AM »
Hey Fuckshitsky are you still blowing around I thought some  would have shot you or had you arrested by now,Does your mother and 8 ball still like those Dirty Nellie's I use to give them. I thought you were the only one who would suck a dick after it came out of your ass, but Mom & 8 Ball loved it. Almost as much as Sharon and her Husband .Just wanted say Fuck You Fartshitsky you waist of human life.  :cheers:  :beat:  :beat:    :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: You little drama bitch,

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: April 22, 2012, 02:00:08 PM »
Quote from: "The Truth About Fartshitsky And his Bitch Who Was Never In Elan"
Hey Fuckshitsky are you still blowing around I thought some  would have shot you or had you arrested by now,Does your mother and 8 ball still like those Dirty Nellie's I use to give them. I thought you were the only one who would suck a dick after it came out of your ass, but Mom & 8 Ball loved it. Almost as much as Sharon and her Husband .Just wanted say Fuck You Fartshitsky you waist of human life.  :cheers:  :beat:  :beat:    :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :soapbox:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: You little drama bitch,
Grow up Mark Babitz

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: April 22, 2012, 02:02:06 PM »
Quote from: "Sharons Man"
Sharon your a scank and your living conditions are the same you sucked Arts dick and everone elses. You were never even in Elan Bitch :twofinger:  :twofinger:
I rather be a skank then be a sick fucker like you Mark Babitz. I did not know your my parents and had privy to Elan intake records. Whatever I have several friends from Elan who know your INSANE. Go check back into Kenosha...and I am calling Art going to tell him of your admission to me you are the orginal NAZI poster on here. I hope he fries you in court.

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: April 22, 2012, 02:10:54 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Oh Hey Marky
one more thing
SUICIDE IS THE SOLUTION !
Oh I am sure he is just about there. Kenosha is the answer MARK..how many times commited last year? You told Rhonda Drucker Artman about how insane Art and I are, well buddy once Art finds Rhonda bet your stories are flown out the window jackass. Art grew up in Skokie too dumbass. For fucks sake Mark just go away. Art is moved on, I moved on. You talk about me giving him blowjobs ,well big deal he was not complaining when it occured , I was not complaining either, so Mark go fuck yourself. All this hostility is stemming from me telling you to fuck off last year. Art was fully right about you from the get go. I definetly trusted the wrong man in this case. Your insane, your dangerous to Art, you need to locked up. Karma is a Bitch Mark. You will not get away with all of this. See, Art deep down I think knows I was massively manipulated by you, so you see I bet he can one day forgive me somehow, but you..your a dick, you went to his work on purpose, his house, you terrorized him so much. I fully see Art was right and I have prayed that God forgives me for turning on him the way I did, but you Mark your fucking sick as hell. Got Rhonda Drucker all messed up in the head. Oh Art you can find Rhonda off Tom's page. They use to date back in the day. Peaches I think they called her in highschool. Tom Russels page. Go fucking get him Art, he is fucking that ladies head up good with his heroism of closing Elan. He tells tales to her whole social clubs how is is the man who close Elan. She wont listen to me because 200 pages of selected posts Mark gave to her, but you ART can get this con stopped. GO GET HIM ART.

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: April 22, 2012, 02:12:57 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Oh Hey Marky
one more thing
SUICIDE IS THE SOLUTION !
Oh I am sure he is just about there. Kenosha is the answer MARK..how many times commited last year? You told Rhonda Drucker Artman about how insane Art and I are, well buddy once Art finds Rhonda bet your stories are flown out the window jackass. Art grew up in Skokie too dumbass. For fucks sake Mark just go away. Art is moved on, I moved on. You talk about me giving him blowjobs ,well big deal he was not complaining when it occured , I was not complaining either, so Mark go fuck yourself. All this hostility is stemming from me telling you to fuck off last year. Art was fully right about you from the get go. I definetly trusted the wrong man in this case. Your insane, your dangerous to Art, you need to locked up. Karma is a Bitch Mark. You will not get away with all of this. See, Art deep down I think knows I was massively manipulated by you, so you see I bet he can one day forgive me somehow, but you..your a dick, you went to his work on purpose, his house, you terrorized him so much. I fully see Art was right and I have prayed that God forgives me for turning on him the way I did, but you Mark your fucking sick as hell. Got Rhonda Drucker all messed up in the head. Oh Art you can find Rhonda off Tom's page. They use to date back in the day. Peaches I think they called her in highschool. Tom Russels page. Go fucking get him Art, he is fucking that ladies head up good with his heroism of closing Elan. He tells tales to her whole social clubs how is is the man who close Elan. She wont listen to me because 200 pages of selected posts Mark gave to her, but you ART can get this con stopped. GO GET HIM ART.

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: April 22, 2012, 02:19:38 PM »
And the fine ladies of the FREEPORT MOOSE all believe this CON MAN, his heroism my ass. Elan closed due to financial burdens. Marky saved the day going to elan taking pictures, he did what no man would be able to do. Go fuck yourself MArk with your delusions. You are fully busted Mark. I will do everything in my power to enlighten all you pushed around as a puppet like you did me MARK. HELL YES MARK I AM FUCKING BACK...now deal with me bitch boy...you are disgusting. Leave Danny, Art, Felice, Anne, and Matt alone. We are done with you , we got lives and unlike you we smile daily. When was your last stay in Kenosha Mental Ward?????? I am no longer married jackass, learn more tricks. I do not even live in Illinois dipshit, you can stop sending vile lies to Freeport. get a clue. And ART was right, I owe everyone on here a apology. I do apologize for being sucked in by Mark and his slimey tatics. Mark manipulated me and screwed with my head. I am sorry I was weak, please understand my emotions were so out of control. I now fully see. Art only attacked mebecause he was trying to wake me up. Well its good morning time MARK or shall we refer to you as your favorite troll name..NAZI, and your Jewish, shame on you.

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: April 22, 2012, 02:21:10 PM »
Art if you need me to sign anything to get this jackass behind bars, Michelle knows how to contact me directly. I will sign whatever you need. I know he is Nazi. I know what he has done to you.

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: April 22, 2012, 02:28:49 PM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
For the first time in my life I have got to fully..I mean fully agree with the Fartster. He tried to warn me, yes he did. I refused to listen. But now I fully see and found out the hard way. Now that I have been fully screwed by a very disturbed individual not much more I can do but admit Arty was actually fully and unbelievably right. Now Art go mark your calander because you actually told the truth on one factor. MARK is in fact one sick puppy. He had the utter balls to come to my home, and try to split up my marriage. He turned his selfish nose in the air to down grade me and my family, when we extended him a safe place to be. We fed him, we housed him, and the asshole could only complain because I had a massive amount of little kids running around. He called us dirty when kids simply leave messes. How dare he bestow this type of attitude to my husband which unselfishly extended him a place to lay his head while he was carrying on and on over some dumb ass bullshit daily. He simply lost his fucking mind treating me like this. His biggest friend , his supposes best friend, my asshole. He used me for his little song and dance side show. Now Farty dont get this all twisted I still think your a huge piece of shit, and never will I forgive you one ounce for anything you did to me. But fair is fair, you simply won this round. I am not beneath agreeing your right when it comes to Mark. I was shocked bet your ass I was, but Farty you hit the nail on the head this time.
Just a reminder of last years posting that sparked off poor BABY MARKY

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: April 22, 2012, 02:33:33 PM »
Sharon is dead, It was cheaper to kill her than support all those bastard children she burdened the state with every time she met someone stupid enough to fuck her

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: April 22, 2012, 02:34:59 PM »
I heard she died because she had so many kids her uterus fell out

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Time2MoveOn

• View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: April 22, 2012, 02:39:46 PM »
Quote from: "Sharon Cumdump McCarthy"
I heard she died because she had so many kids her uterus fell out

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
LMAO BABBLY TITTY MARKY SPARKY BOY, your truly funny, do you think anyone really cares about you. Have you told you daughter how disgraced you are with her cuz she married a black guy and you have half breed grandkids??? Have you told her your inner shame in that yet. Just wondering. Heard Kim found a new man, so you cannot live off her check no more either. GO try to collect you dummy check from ssi, been fighting for that a long time now buddy.