Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529412 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2805 on: October 22, 2011, 02:38:39 AM »
You got me there lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: October 23, 2011, 06:31:55 AM »
Danny is afraid of me and Im a faggot  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: November 10, 2011, 05:27:54 PM »
babitz is still around put your kids away

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: November 27, 2011, 12:30:18 PM »
::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: December 05, 2011, 08:17:05 AM »
Fuck off stranger.  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: December 06, 2011, 11:07:18 PM »
:beat:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: December 07, 2011, 12:46:12 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Matty be careful I visit your hometowne with about 250 other AA men for a conference every May look it up. I should be seeing you in May. We just may corral you and before you know it you be brainwashed. Oh and If I forgot to tell you that I come to your hometown ( like I forgot to tell you about being a Ex-Ass. Dir.) sorry I was going to surprise you.
Now I know you don't want to start talking about the mother of your children do you Matt, please leave mine out of this conversation. I mentioned it for reference, she went on to post to Ursus. Not you.
Matt whenever you want to crawl out of your whoa is me, the Ex Ass Dir is picking on me routine that would be nice. Your 51 now grow up. Remember you said that you worked thru this, well act like it.
This is Danny now has been since 1978....So nice try so many others were there before you pulling this shit, read it Matt. What are you 15 again. If that is the case then please be serious for the sake of others. Matt you can't spin this on me buddy sorry take your latent anger out on your counselors. I gave you every opportunity to get honest and you never did. Why because Matty did not want to look like he was siding with a Ass.Director in front of all his Elan resident buddies. Boy that would look horrible....Go back Matt to a phone call I had with you asking you why Mark was posting on facebook that I was a driver flunky for Joe. He knew I was a Ass. Director from my post on a site Sharon had. No this is the explanation you wanted to believe in order to hang out with me. Fine I could have accepted that if you had from the beginning just said I have a problem with associating with you because of.
But you did not you chose a very disrespectful way trash me publically, remember you started this publically I spoke first in private, so don't go running around acting like your innocent.
Danny
:bump:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: December 07, 2011, 01:26:58 AM »
Quote from: "SEKTO"
Free speech gives one the right to say whatever one wants, but it does not mean that one can say whatever one wants, wherever one wants to say it.  You may remember the old saying about yelling "fire!" in a crowded theater.

" A kind of thinking in which maintaining group agreement overrides a careful consideration of the facts in a realistic manner."  

What is the term for such a state?

SEKTO,
This is fornits not the Regency Club Benefit, free speech is understood here that is true but what you seem to not understand, Dragging around a girl behind a car is a malicious degrading allegation to ask someone who dedicated 3 years to help keep her alive, only to here she was beat to death anyway. So please stop with your emotions, I purposely cut you all the way to the bone so we would be on the same level of pain and still you fight.
We are not different SEKTO, so stop marginalizing me.
Danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: December 17, 2011, 09:28:41 AM »
Quote from: "Elan Detective"
Free speech gives one the right to say whatever one wants, but it does not mean that one can say whatever one wants, wherever one wants to say it.  You may remember the old saying about yelling "fire!" in a crowded theater.

" A kind of thinking in which maintaining group agreement overrides a careful consideration of the facts in a realistic manner."  

SEKTO,
This is fornits not the Regency Club Benefit, free speech is understood here that is true but what you seem to not understand, Dragging around a girl behind a car is a malicious degrading allegation to ask someone who dedicated 3 years to help keep her alive, only to here she was beat to death anyway. So please stop with your emotions, I purposely cut you all the way to the bone so we would be on the same level of pain and still you fight.

Threats and like he said he will cut you to the bone because he enjoys doing it  and has a sick need to hurt.  He is  a brainwashed marginalized psuedo intelectual , that has no clue what elan was and what it did to people. Bennisons inability to see what elan did to people is directly related to his cognitive perception as to what elan was. He loved it and when people say they suffered there ,and blame elan and his ilk for the serious PTSD that adults now suffer from as a direct result of elan and its sick sadistic cronies that ran that shithole of a fraud of a treatment center, he blames them for their inability to see that the serious abuse that elan and his ilk doled out was good for them.

He really has no compassion for the many that took their lives ,rather than ask elan for  more help ; ie more sick abuse to be heaped on them, instead they chose death .

He marginalizes those who suffer  today as being weak, and believes the deluded  elan pilosophy that every one was the same. The sound of chaos,and dissodence that screams in his head that he can only hear all due   because of his ill concieved perception ,his belief that elan was good and the conflict  reality of the fact of what elan really was is the reason he has to as he said "cut people to the bone " and hurt people who are survivors of any program. All because of his unrealistic way that he views elan that manifests as his opinion. Remember bennisons  opinion is the only one that counts , at least in his mind which he has more than once expressed that only he is right on the hollowed pages of fornits.

In his mind all survivors are losers , unless they agree with him ,and woe to those who do not. Setko he is very different from you ,and do not let him try to convince you other wise. He was a supreme abuser of children  then and abuser of  survivors to this day , you Setko are a rational human being and are kind and compassionate soul  to your fellow survivors , you know the truth. Don't you ever allow yourself to be brought down by his insanity  to his marginal level for he is as insignificant as there are blades of leaves on grass found every where.
Danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: December 17, 2011, 04:27:04 PM »
:suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: December 18, 2011, 06:54:15 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:05:40 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: December 27, 2011, 10:38:09 AM »
Quote from: "And so Danny Bennison , the threatening program Survivior  abuser has spoken"
Quote from: "Elan Detective"

SEKTO,

Threats and like he said he will cut you to the bone because he enjoys doing it  and has a sick need to hurt.  He is  a brainwashed marginalized psuedo intelectual , that has no clue what elan was and what it did to people. Bennisons inability to see what elan did to people is directly related to his cognitive perception as to what elan was. He loved it and when people say they suffered there ,and blame elan and his ilk for the serious PTSD that adults now suffer from as a direct result of elan and its sick sadistic cronies that ran that shithole of a fraud of a treatment center, he blames them for their inability to see that the serious abuse that elan and his ilk doled out was good for them.

He really has no compassion for the many that took their lives ,rather than ask elan for  more help ; ie more sick abuse to be heaped on them, instead they chose death .

He marginalizes those who suffer  today as being weak, and believes the deluded  elan pilosophy that every one was the same. The sound of chaos,and dissodence that screams in his head that he can only hear all due   because of his ill concieved perception ,his belief that elan was good and the conflict  reality of the fact of what elan really was is the reason he has to as he said "cut people to the bone " and hurt people who are survivors of any program. All because of his unrealistic way that he views elan that manifests as his opinion. Remember bennisons  opinion is the only one that counts , at least in his mind which he has more than once expressed that only he is right on the hollowed pages of fornits.

In his mind all survivors are losers , unless they agree with him ,and woe to those who do not. Setko he is very different from you ,and do not let him try to convince you other wise. He was a supreme abuser of children  then and abuser of  survivors to this day , you Setko are a rational human being and are kind and compassionate soul  to your fellow survivors , you know the truth. Don't you ever allow yourself to be brought down by his insanity  to his marginal level for he is as insignificant as there are blades of leaves on grass found every where.
Danny

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: December 29, 2011, 10:56:31 PM »

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile