Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529487 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2430 on: May 02, 2011, 08:36:17 PM »
trucker when i grow up....im about as grown up as it gets markey... travis??? i have spoken to him about you as well... in fact he has given me more info on you then what u would ever think..... look around mark the up north crew knows everything.... not just travis all of your closest friends are working together... anyother names for me lmfao i like travis.... hes a good kid and i will make sure that he knows you just released him on fornits... a minor at that... see you in court..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: May 02, 2011, 08:39:37 PM »
Dial 1-800-mark-sucks-dicks    Mark will say, "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"  He needs to be locked up in jail.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: May 02, 2011, 08:44:37 PM »
Hey markey, remember a few weeks ago when we met up at philips 66 and had some fun in your powerstoke? well i have a weird rash now please explain........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: May 02, 2011, 08:45:53 PM »
Quote from: "telephone"
Dial 1-800-mark-sucks-dicks    Mark will say, "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"  He needs to be locked up in jail.

Does your mother know your on an adult web site.??? Ask your mom for some cream she had the same rash.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: May 02, 2011, 08:49:02 PM »
Quote from: "truckertravis"
trucker when i grow up....im about as grown up as it gets markey... travis??? i have spoken to him about you as well... in fact he has given me more info on you then what u would ever think..... look around mark the up north crew knows everything.... not just travis all of your closest friends are working together... anyother names for me lmfao i like travis....{{ hes }} a good kid and i will make sure that he knows you just released him on fornits... a minor at that... see you in court..

{{ He Is }} You should have stayed in school.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: May 02, 2011, 08:50:07 PM »
Seriously Marky.. Jealous of you ?
umm no sir. I have all that I need,and most of what I want. I dont need a big-bad Powerstroke Diesle,or a Corvette to make me feel more like a man. I am 10 x's the man you will ever be.(and I drive an old beatup Suburban)
You have nothing that I am even remotely impressed by. You are a very sick man.
Fornits has about 3-4 participants because of you. There used to be many,but they all left.. Gee Marky Mr Sockpuppet himself.. This crap went out in Jr High.. But not for you
You are a sick,demented little man seeking attention is all
If I were you,Id kill myself for sure. Your quality of life,I wouldnt wish on anyone..
Maybe if you had a real penis.. You wouldnt need all these big trucks and hot cars
BTW.. Ive heard the same stories from our pal Sammy. You are nothing but a leech.. Looking for your next 20.00 bill
The idea that you have property and cars in others names,only furthers the idea of what a scumbag you are
If you kill yourself today.. I will pledge 500.00 to the charity of your choice
Today !

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: May 02, 2011, 08:52:20 PM »
she's out of the cream i figured i'd ask you, i'm sure you have a very large supply of it, also any other pills you might have for any other stds you might carry you syphilitic faggot. you are an imbred meth head shit hook, please go jump off a cliff and do everyone else in this forum a favor, and everyone else your sick fucking twisted ways have hurt and permanintly scared.  ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: May 02, 2011, 08:55:21 PM »
I will kill all of you!!!!

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: May 02, 2011, 09:00:38 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Seriously Marky.. Jealous of you ?
umm no sir. I have all that I need,and most of what I want. I dont need a big-bad Powerstroke Diesle,or a Corvette to make me feel more like a man. I am 10 x's the man you will ever be.(and I drive an old beatup Suburban)
You have nothing that I am even remotely impressed by. You are a very sick man.
Fornits has about 3-4 participants because of you. There used to be many,but they all left.. Gee Marky Mr Sockpuppet himself.. This crap went out in Jr High.. But not for you
You are a sick,demented little man seeking attention is all
If I were you,Id kill myself for sure. Your quality of life,I wouldnt wish on anyone..
Maybe if you had a real penis.. You wouldnt need all these big trucks and hot cars
BTW.. Ive heard the same stories from our pal Sammy. You are nothing but a leech.. Looking for your next 20.00 bill
The idea that you have property and cars in others names,only furthers the idea of what a scumbag you are
If you kill yourself today.. I will pledge 500.00 to the charity of your choice
Today !

I would take you up on the Art but I cant wait till next month for the $500.00.And your the one bring up what I have and as far as how things a registered, what the hell do you know about registrations and titling in business names etc, and corp.You have no idea what I have going on or what I do or don't do.Ask your buddy Sam why he moved from his house.I still live in mine. maybe that extra $20.00 kept me solvent.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: May 02, 2011, 09:03:00 PM »
Mark if you want to use my name just ask me and i will let you anytime. Just got a call from your favorite man of all to let me know that I have been drug into this on line as well.  All of these people know what your doing. I have sat back and only gave information to the people that asked, never once commented on this forum til now! I am helping a countless number of people to bring you to justice. You are way more than fucked up man! I would have never thought you could have caused so much misery to all these people. and some of it i didnt beileve until now. I will be on the stand with the rest of them to put you away mark. Becareful, now myself will be printing these out, many have already. Put my fucking name on here again mark its all just more evidence! See you in court BASTARD

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: May 02, 2011, 09:09:51 PM »
Mark  are you still drinking Drano?  Probably why your brains are so fucking scrambled.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: May 02, 2011, 09:10:46 PM »
Wow markey..... even another fucking name.... keep putting fuel on the fire dumbfuck.....put more bullets in the full gun.... your going to find out soon mark... jail is the only place for a man like you.... keep those blinds down.... dont let the world see your face markey.. they dont wanna see it anyway unless its behind bars....stay inside as much as possible that way the world wont be exposed to you for the few last days of being free....  Your a worthless Troll

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: May 02, 2011, 09:15:43 PM »
were you born a piece of shit or did you have to work at it? i bet the best side of you ran down the crack of your mommas ass and ended up as a brown stain on the matress, your such a fucking queer i bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.. or suck start a 1960 harley, your the kind of guy who'd fuck a man in the ass and not even have the god damn common courtisy to give him a reach around. go kill yourself :) :birthday:  ::deadhorse::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: May 02, 2011, 09:16:04 PM »
were you born a piece of shit or did you have to work at it? i bet the best side of you ran down the crack of your mommas ass and ended up as a brown stain on the matress, your such a fucking queer i bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.. or suck start a 1960 harley, your the kind of guy who'd fuck a man in the ass and not even have the god damn common courtisy to give him a reach around. go kill yourself :) :birthday:  ::deadhorse::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: May 02, 2011, 09:24:26 PM »
Mark Art makes more money that you.  Not good.  You could make allot more money than him sucking dick at $1.00 per cock.