Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 531647 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: New Forum Policies
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 11:17:54 AM »
As much as I like seeing such active discussion, can you guys start another thread since all this is wildly off-topic?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 11:25:40 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Anyone who posts here runs the risk of someone calling DCFS on them.
I wouldn't quite say that's true.  Authorities would have to subpoena a person's identity.  Even if you were to give your full name and number here it still would not be evidence.  They would still have to prove it's you and that you were telling the truth about whatever you claimed you did.  Furthermore, I can't see anything being held against anybody in court.  Ask a lawyer about "heresay" evidence and you'll get a much more thorough explanation.

But anyway.  Can you guys please move this to another thread?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline garystadler

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 11:28:14 AM »
:seg2:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 03:29:19 PM by garystadler »

Offline garystadler

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 11:30:30 AM »
[ :seg:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 03:30:14 PM by garystadler »

Offline garystadler

• View Profile
New Forum Policies
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 11:39:44 AM »
:timeout:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 03:30:38 PM by garystadler »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 11:56:51 AM »
:cheers:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 05:00:04 PM by mark babitz »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 12:59:32 PM »
:shamrock:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:14:04 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 01:43:07 PM »
:shamrock:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:15:35 AM by Anonymous »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 06:57:12 PM »
I am glad your able to be open about your feelings Danny, but this forum was split to keep Felice away and stop her from crying. I nor Gary or anyone really care about Felice and bothering with her.She invites the trouble and gets it .shame on her. and to comment on how someone treats someone is calling the kettle black-ex staffer ,, And that being said , who in the fuck are you to call someone sick ex staffer. Your another one with too much info out there to talk too much shit pal.I am not one of those woman and you know it, I have verbally beat you down before take some pointers from it.This area is unrefereed not like the last one, we were told to yell and fight here. So if thats what you came for you will find it. And from reading about you, you will find it. but Danny there is no site director to cry to here they dont care, thats why they moved us here so be careful and enter at your own risk.And leave your Bitch  home in Platteville. :peace:  :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :rasta:  :rasta:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 07:03:35 PM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
this forum was split to keep Felice away and stop her from crying
Source for your assertion?

Gentle reminder from the Fornits' FAQ:

Terms of use
    This forum is offered to absolutely anyone with any kind of interest in the troubled parent inustry, cults, thought reform or any tangentally related topic. It is a resource to facilitate open, unmoderated discussion relating to the topics designated by individual forum moderators and to promote coordination and networking efforts relating to them...
    [/list]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 07:06:18 PM »
    Quote from: "mark babitz"
    I am glad your able to be open about your feelings Danny, but this forum was split to keep Felice away and stop her from crying. I nor Gary or anyone really care about Felice and bothering with her.She invites the trouble and gets it .shame on her. and to comment on how someone treats someone is calling the kettle black-ex staffer ,, And that being said , who in the fuck are you to call someone sick ex staffer. Your another one with too much info out there to talk too much shit pal.I am not one of those woman and you know it, I have verbally beat you down before take some pointers from it.This area is unrefereed not like the last one, we were told to yell and fight here. So if thats what you came for you will find it. And from reading about you, you will find it. but Danny there is no site director to cry to here they dont care, thats why they moved us here so be careful and enter at your own risk.And leave your Bitch  home in Platteville. :peace:  :peace:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :rasta:  :rasta:

Do you have employment records and/or any documentation pertinent to his job performance at Elan?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: January 17, 2010, 07:14:29 PM »
    I nor Gary or anyone really care about Felice and bothering with her.She invites the trouble and gets it .shame on her.

I am confident you can discuss the matter in a responsible manner.  Whereas people may be receptive to your ideas.  Otherwise, this coup attempt will accomplish nothing.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: January 17, 2010, 07:16:22 PM »
    :rocker: No I dont ,I am going by what he has said and posted , I dont even know if he is being honest. He claimed Joe Ricci was his guardian and he got shanghaied into it. Claims to being apart or watching some kid get dragged from a car by staff or something to that effect. I think he is full of shit and I have always said that. All the deep dark stuff about Elan he should be able share and he doesn't, boast to have med records etc.I take him with a grain of salt he goes from site to site with his companion starting fights.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: January 17, 2010, 07:19:17 PM »
    She invites the trouble and gets it .shame on her. and to comment on how someone treats someone is calling the kettle black-ex staffer ,,

I am confident you can engage in discussions without using his work history against him.  People are making allot of comments towards Danny because he worked at Elan.  These comments, in my opinion, are not fair.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 07:24:03 PM »
    All the deep dark stuff about Elan he should be able share and he doesn't, boast to have med records etc.I take him with a grain of salt he goes from site to site with his companion starting fights.

It is entirely his choice to discuss his experiences.  You, nor anyone else, should dictate otherwise by means of harassment.