Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 631259 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2010, 03:55:07 PM »
Your full of crap.  How well do you really know Felice?  You don't know her at all, do you?  Take that survivor garbage and stuff it.  You are doing nothing but talking out your shit pipe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2010, 03:57:15 PM »
Quote from: "exposecedu"
Quote from: "Quasi Modo"
I'm not turning on anyone, pal.  Your level of vehemence is inappropriate, as is the gloating and glee from your cohorts.  It is funny how you guys downplay Fornits when it suits you, then play it up as if the eyes of the world are on it.  I saw what was posted, and I still say "don't let the bastards get you down".

You being one of the prime bastards.

Quasi Shopko,

How much did Felice pay you to defend her?
:soapbox:  :soapbox: I ask the same question, Oh by the way "Quasi Modo" was the Hunch Back of Notre Dame I believe, do you resemble him.? And do you have a real name instead of a make believe one? Its hard to take someone seriously when they hide like a child. And to defend the shown site thief and manipulator,well  you display no shame or trust. I think you needs to examine your friends, the site did. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline Quasi Modo

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2010, 03:59:14 PM »
Take that survivor garbage and stuff it.

Well at least you are honest about who's camp you are in.  Fairly obvious what your motivation is for the mudslinging now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2010, 04:03:31 PM »
Take that survivor garbage and stuff it. = You making excuses for invasion of privacy queen.

Offline Quasi Modo

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2010, 04:14:26 PM »
Take that survivor garbage and stuff it. = You making excuses for invasion of privacy queen.

Since you bastards have formed a lynch mob, what exactly do you hope to accomplish with all this bitching?  What would dry your tears and quell your noise?  The only sanction possible has been performed and Psy was praised for doing it.  

Pick her punishment, cedu or Babitz or whoever.  You must have something in mind.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2010, 06:55:08 PM »
::unhappy::  ::unhappy:: We will !!  And you too ass-hole. Don't you have a real name. In this area of the forum we use real names if want to fight or really get involved. Trust me anyone I deal with on any site at any level knows my name and has my phone and address big mouth, Including " PSY "on this site. So I dont hide from anyone,I never hid from my Father I dont hide from you or anyone, If someone has a brain and good strong attitude and character they have my number :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2010, 08:41:36 AM »
:karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:

Offline Quasi Modo

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2010, 09:23:41 AM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
::unhappy::  ::unhappy:: We will !!  And you too ass-hole. Don't you have a real name. In this area of the forum we use real names if want to fight or really get involved. Trust me anyone I deal with on any site at any level knows my name and has my phone and address big mouth, Including " PSY "on this site. So I dont hide from anyone,I never hid from my Father I dont hide from you or anyone, If someone has a brain and good strong attitude and character they have my number :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

You're an excitable little pickle.  It's a pisser just to read your hyperactive, spastic posts, I can't imagine the shrill noise of it coming off live.  I wouldn't piss on you if you were burning.  No rules have changed regarding this area of the forum, you certainly don't have any authority to issue your bizarre "rules", so why don't you crawl back into your hole and fuck yourself with a pineapple.  But you might want to hide from your daddy while you do it.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2010, 09:36:41 AM »
Quote from: "Quasi Modo"
Quote from: "mark babitz"

You're an excitable little pickle.  It's a pisser just to read your hyperactive, spastic posts, I can't imagine the shrill noise of it coming off live.  I wouldn't piss on you if you were burning.  No rules have changed regarding this area of the forum, you certainly don't have any authority to issue your bizarre "rules", so why don't you crawl back into your hole and fuck yourself with a pineapple.  But you might want to hide from your daddy while you do it.
@ all of you: Why are you even bothering to engage in this at all?  Read Inculcated's post:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29883

Do you seriously want to be part of a perpetual encounter group or do you want to do something about Elan?  If y'all can't get over all this stupid petty bickering nothing is ever going to get done.

:jerry:

::deadhorse::

::puke::
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 21, 2010, 09:46:41 AM »
:peace: Vary true :peace:

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 21, 2010, 10:00:53 AM »
Quote from: "bossybee39"
[
I AGREE WE NEED TO REFOCUS
Forgive me for being presumptuous but I'm not sure that's even possible until each of you can learn to have a little compassion or at least understanding towards each other.  Those are far more powerful weapons than insults as there is much strength in cohesion and very little in chaos and division.

Why not just start with explaining how you got to this point.  What caused you and the others to become so totally locked in this perpetual chaos?
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 21, 2010, 11:15:49 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
[
I AGREE WE NEED TO REFOCUS
Forgive me for being presumptuous but I'm not sure that's even possible until each of you can learn to have a little compassion or at least understanding towards each other.  Those are far more powerful weapons than insults as there is much strength in cohesion and very little in chaos and division.

Why not just start with explaining how you got to this point.  What caused you and the others to become so totally locked in this perpetual chaos?
No offense PSY but who gives you the right to judge me as not having compassion.

Not everything is a judgment or an attack on you personally.  What I said is just a presumption; what I see to be true, and the basis of these conflicts.  Take it or leave it.

I'm not trying to justify or excuse what was said to you.  It's really not my concern.  I'm less concerned with who said what first and to whom than I am with the fact that it just will not stop.  When you are attacked you have one of two options: to respond and escalate the situation, or to attempt to calm the situation by responding calmly, the way you would wish to be treated.  People respond in kind, sometimes not immediately, but almost always given enough time.  The only reason to not act in this way is if you do not want the conflict to stop.

There is always a choice, and often it takes mores strength and conviction to say "that hurts, i'm sorry you feel that way", than it does to violently lash out and attack back, accomplishing nothing at all.  Don't get me completely wrong.  There is a time and a place for conflict, but not when it does nothing but further a neverending circle of violent reciprocity.  Maybe you or others think you can fight until you drive all the others away who don't think like you or agree with you.  It might work, but in the end nobody thinks alike so my prediction is that it would make for a very lonely existence.

Have you not looked at some of these others on here, they bring up such vile things and do instigate a reaction.

Maybe.  And like I said there are two ways to deal with that.

It is appearent unless you can offer a forum that is fully censored at this point nothing will be accomplished.

Censored by whom?  Who would run this hypothetical forum?

If you are discusted with behaviors then help us redirect instead of backing up the fools that just insut us repeatedly. If you are not or cannot offer a solution, than frankily for years you have enabled the problem. If you would extend yourself with helping us redirect this we will be more than happy to accomidate you.

I'm not sure I get what you're asking. Could you clarify?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 21, 2010, 12:11:46 PM »
PSY,
I was leaning toward the lines of you beginning a rational forum and that you run it, you do have a gift of calming a lot of situations. I do listen to what you wrtie and I believe you are a very powerful influence in others to get thru and make them think. I know some of the words you have spoken has actually reached in my brain. Which is hard for people to do at times. I know I am stubborn and do tend to get in a position to make myself look like an asshole as well. But you have a rare gift, I am personally asking you to maybe gather some Elan information and I will help get some for you if you need it, you can guide a better way on here. This is what I am stating. You have a gift, and personally I would like to see it put forth in helping us get started in the positive path. I also believe Felice has a wonderful gift as well. I personally believe she has been more than punished for her little slip yesterday. I also wish for more compassion on here as well. I will not be responding to insults aymore, if they state I am a bitch, cunt, whore, man hater, piece of ignorant trash, or anything I will allow myself to let it fall on the floor of the bullshit it was created upon. If you will allow this one request I am asking of you, I give you my word...I will keep my trashy mouth closed.

I appreciate it.  Nobody's perfect and everybody can get drawn into things from time to time.  Don't sweat it.

I would like a forum thread to be free of the swearing to instigate a fight. A reasonable place to agrue appropraitely. A forum thread with a purpose. This is all I would like to see, more production. Why waste it on me for God sakes. I am a mother of 8 children with a 2nd year college education. Who the hell am I to concentrate on? The people on here do not realize how powerful they can be, they have intelligence and have not placed it in the right direction. If it is embraced there can be a difference in all of us. Seriously PSY I believe you have this gift, please I am asking you to please help this on its way. I am not being a smart ass either, so do not twist my words ppl on here. I am literally serious. I will also out of respect for you PSY try to find it in my heart to learn the path of forgivness in some of the people on here. I am but only human like everyone else. ok I said my words hopefully they willl be taken in the way I am presenting them.

I can't promise that I'll personally moderate the Elan forum as I might be relatively busy, but I can say that if I can't do it, I'll find some neutral party who can... Ursus perhaps.  I'll have to ask him...  Or perhaps both of us as we have time.  I do agree with you that the elan forum might benefit from some moderation.  That moderation, however, must be governed by rules more than by people.  What do you think about these rules from the Daytop forum being applied to the Elan forum?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2010, 12:37:24 PM »
I'll ask Ursus and perhaps inculcated and see what they say.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2010, 02:10:07 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
I'll ask Ursus and perhaps inculcated and see what they say.
Thank you very much, this mains a lot to many and I am very thankful.
Ursus has agreed (and been added as moderator) but I haven't heard back from Inculcated.  If she is busy or cannot do it, I may step in to help Ursus out, depending on the amount of tending the forum needs.