Author Topic: Long Hair in Texas Elementry School  (Read 3453 times)

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: Long Hair in Texas Elementry School
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 08:21:31 PM »
Top and bottom clothing items cannot be the same color.

....WHAT? No, WHAT?! So if a kid comes in with a blue shirt and a pair of jeans they'll throw him out? Or if a kid has his mother's funeral sometime that day, he better not come in wearing black? And what if an.... never mind.

Leather, suede, vinyl, corduroy, denim and knit materials

Doesn't that cover pretty much everything?!

Girls must wear sufficient undergarments. (What does that even mean?!)

Better question, who's in charge of making sure of this, Brian Peppers?

This thing needs to be given as a parenting test. Anyone who doesn't react to it with "Oh Jesus Christ, what the hell is wrong with you?" loses their kids.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 12:44:22 AM »
VERY DISTURBING WHAT GOES ON IN THE BABY BOOMERS MIND.
SHIT 30 YRS. AGO WE WERE RUNNING AROUND NAKED IN A
65 FORD VAN LOOKING FOR OUR NEXT WOODSTOCK.
LOOK HOW FAR WE COME,  RIGHT BACK WHERE
ARE DADS RAISED US.
..... :shamrock: .....

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 04:09:18 AM »
Sorry Daniel-san but when your daddy raised you, you wouldn't have been in school at four years old. Here is my biggest gripe about the whole thing, what the hell is a four year old doing in school to begin with? I couldn't give a toss about the hair, the patns, the large purple dildo, or even the man on the grassy knoll. I do find it utterly incomprehensible that a four year old of any gender is being sent to school.

WTF... when I was four I spent most of my time getting screamed at for stupid shit. School never once entered into the equation. I don't even remember doing preschool.

Yeah the dress code is cornholed, but I see it as a lessor problem to a bigger issue. The forced socialization of children at a younger and younger age. I probably shouldn't see a sinister agenda at play so I'll leave it to someone else to read between the lines.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 07:26:31 PM »
WELL THE POINT IS TAKEN CHE',
BTW LIKE THE NAME AND THE MAN...ONE OF MY HERO'S.....ASSUMPTION????
ANYWAY, YOUR RIGHT THE "MIGHTY MACHINE" HAD NOT TAKEN HOLD YET FOR YE TODDLERS,
MOTHERS WERE STILL ARGUEING WITH THE "MIGHTY MACHINE" TO GIVE THEM THE RIGHT BACK
TO BREAST FEED THEIR TODDLERS. SO I GUESS THEY (MM) FIGURED THE MONEY THEY WOULD BE LOSING
FROM BREAST FEEDING THEY COULD MAKE UP WITH GETTING THE TODDLERS IN SCHOOL BY 2 YRS
OR 4 LATER ON................HEE HAW FROM GEORGIA...... :shamrock:...... :soapbox:.... :deal:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 03:49:02 PM »
Quote from: "bossybee39"
Danny you were an ex staff member of one of the biggest abusive schools, how dare you cry about other schools open. you are the pot calling the kettle black  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

You are finding reasons to bust Danny's balls.  It is time to move on and get help from a therapist.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 10:23:15 AM »
Quote from: "bossybee39"
Danny you were an ex staff member of one of the biggest abusive schools, how dare you cry about other schools open. you are the pot calling the kettle black  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Hey Cunt, I am ex-staff from 3 springs, why don't you take the time to suck my nuts first?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 11:15:01 AM »
Hey Cunt, I am ex-staff from 3 springs, why don't you take the time to suck my nuts first?

This reminds me of a hilarious prank call.
Sal & Richard's Public Access Calls - 31 - Ghetto Sports 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuoyL9Kj ... 3A&index=7

Cunt: 1:23 - 1:25
Cunt: 1:32 - 1:35
Cunt: 1:44 - 1:48

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2010, 04:24:18 PM »
Getting back on topic, here's the offending nemesis of that bugaboo:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 01:49:06 AM »
I wonder what happened to this little guy, tried to find out but have had no success yet.
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock: Danny

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Teacher Punishes Boys With Haircut, Bows
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2010, 10:48:16 AM »
POSTED: 1:29 pm CDT April 13, 2007
UPDATED: 3:53 pm CDT April 13, 2007

MILAN, Ind. -- Debbie Hackman's son, Caleb, was one of two boys who came home from school this week with a new haircut -– and the barber was the boys' teacher at Milan Elementary School.

According to students, fourth-grade teacher Jennifer Blockman punished the boys by tying pink bows in their hair and cutting their hair in front of the class.

"He doesn't really want to go back to school because he's afraid he's going to be made fun of (and) maybe picked on," said Hackman, who wants the teacher to apologize.

"I do realize adults make mistakes, but they have to own up to them," she said. "Apologize to the student. I don't think this has happened yet."

Other parents expressed outrage as they waited to see how the school district would handle the incident.

"That should have nothing to do with the education at all," said parent Stephanie Crossman. "If it was a concern of the teacher, the teacher should have talked it over with the children's parents. It's also humiliating for the kids involved because it happened in front of other kids."

Blockman is scheduled to meet with school officials, sources told WLWT-TV.

© 2010, Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Teacher Punishes Boys With Haircut, Bows
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2010, 11:42:40 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
POSTED: 1:29 pm CDT April 13, 2007
UPDATED: 3:53 pm CDT April 13, 2007

MILAN, Ind. -- Debbie Hackman's son, Caleb, was one of two boys who came home from school this week with a new haircut -– and the barber was the boys' teacher at Milan Elementary School.

According to students, fourth-grade teacher Jennifer Blockman punished the boys by tying pink bows in their hair and cutting their hair in front of the class.

"He doesn't really want to go back to school because he's afraid he's going to be made fun of (and) maybe picked on," said Hackman, who wants the teacher to apologize.

"I do realize adults make mistakes, but they have to own up to them," she said. "Apologize to the student. I don't think this has happened yet."

Other parents expressed outrage as they waited to see how the school district would handle the incident.

"That should have nothing to do with the education at all," said parent Stephanie Crossman. "If it was a concern of the teacher, the teacher should have talked it over with the children's parents. It's also humiliating for the kids involved because it happened in front of other kids."

Blockman is scheduled to meet with school officials, sources told WLWT-TV.

© 2010, Internet Broadcasting Systems, Inc.
:shamrock:
Jeesh,  WTF is going on is this the 1800's all over again. Makes me feel were going backwards....It amazes me that a teacher could even feel she has the liberties to engage in discipline like this....Where the F@#$ is this coming from....School Board..Alumni..lol, other teachers, maybe some parents from the PTA.
Schools it seems feel so threatened that their loosing control (delusional thinking) that they are reverting back to practices of discipline that they would have rebelled against. I can hear it now in the teachers lounge,"We must gain control of these derelicts, ya kno them long haired ones, well we'll just cut their hair and put pink ribbons in the hair and verbally abuse them. That'll teach em....."  
This is just sick twisted behavior that doesn't come close to dealing with the crime in relative terms of equal discipline.
 :shamrock:  :shamrock: ............Danny....

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Hair chopped in Wisconsin
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2010, 10:17:43 PM »
This little first-grader recently had one of her braids chopped in front of the whole class as punishment ... for absentmindedly fiddling with her hair beads. The other kids laughed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aq1WeS6VCs

The teacher fully admitted that she humiliated the student simply because she was frustrated. She's still teaching.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2010, 10:23:49 PM »
I'm beginning to think we need to open up a specific Forum to deal with Public School officials and teachers abuse of children, of this will need moderation. But I think the time has come....Maybe (fornits) can way in on this request, maybe open it up for debate before doing anything. Seriously though......
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:
Danny.............

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2010, 03:19:22 AM »
O0
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 06:02:31 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 10:53:35 AM »
Felice it just keeps going on and on, I am about ready to put them a site "NO MORE BULLIES".
Because these authority figures act like bullies.
Danny