Author Topic: Chuck Selent [Former CEDU staff] talks about Caroline Wolf  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Chuck Selent [Former CEDU staff] talks about Caroline Wolf
« on: January 08, 2010, 08:18:37 PM »
Start reading from the bottom of the page.

Re: Caroline Wolf
Fri, January 8, 2010 12:53:11 PM
To:   Bob Peterson <[email protected]>   

Bob,

I dont know who you are but I am going to take just a few more minutes to write you my response to what you have thrown my way via email today. I am taking your emails to me in the light of someone who cares and I am treating them as such, otherwise I wouldnt take the time to respond.

Caroline has worked with numerous programs since the RMA days. She helped start a couple programs,one of which is still going strong and a leader in the their feild today. I know she no longer is of the same mindset as in the old CEDU days. From my personal knowledge,Caroline was no more abusive from what I knew of than most of the key staff in the program in those days.

What needs to be remembered, CEDU was a pioneer in the early days of therapeutic schools and programs. Yes, I know in todays light, much of what was done in the name of "therapy" would be considered abusive. I for one never agreed with or cared for many of the "methods" CEDU used in their therapy and in todays standards, they would never fly. I agree with the ex students and staff in the documentary. One of the reasons MT Bachelor got shut down recently is they adopted some of the old CEDU methods and were still using them.

I have seen the CEDU documentary before. Although most of what the peope in it say is true, it is only a small slice of the big picture. This doesn't make what was done right but it also doesn't represent the whole picture. Thank God there has been change and programs have evolved from those days and that most CEDU methods are no longer accepted and in practice.

The flip side to this picture is that there are many quality programs out there that have their roots with CEDU and ex CEDU staff and students. I am still in contact with a few ex students from CEDU that credit CEDU for helping them turn their life around to this day. I have not noticed any of them in the documentary.

As far as Ms. Wolf goes, we have used her services in the past but she has not worked for us since April '09. She was  not one of our regulars but would contract with us when needed. She had her own business. We have not been in contact with her since last April and parted ways for other reasons and conflicts in our working relationship.

Chuck

----- Original Message -----
To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga0nQpXa61w [Caroline Wolf]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 02:15:06 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Caroline Wolf Chuck Selent Advantage ISS Inc
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 08:25:11 PM »
Quote from: "Chuck Selent"
What needs to be remembered, CEDU was a pioneer in the early days of therapeutic schools and programs. Yes, I know in todays light, much of what was done in the name of "therapy" would be considered abusive. I for one never agreed with or cared for many of the "methods" CEDU used in their therapy and in todays standards, they would never fly. I agree with the ex students and staff in the documentary. One of the reasons MT Bachelor got shut down recently is they adopted some of the old CEDU methods and were still using them.

I have seen the CEDU documentary before. Although most of what the peope in it say is true, it is only a small slice of the big picture. This doesn't make what was done right but it also doesn't represent the whole picture. Thank God there has been change and programs have evolved from those days and that most CEDU methods are no longer accepted and in practice.
Reeeeeally?  :seg2:

I'd say those "changes" are primarily cosmetic or procedural. The core of the coercive thought reform remains the same.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline LonWoodburyMurdered

• View Profile
Re: Chuck Selent [Advantage ISS Inc] talks about Caroline Wolf
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 05:22:09 PM »
Lon Woodbury and all CEDU cult members and apologists' continuing descriptions of CEDU torments as a inevitable product of an unenlightened period of medical understanding, a “dark age,” represent nothing more than an attempt to avoid accountability for their crimes, or their ongoing involvement with the CEDU murderers.

Medical science never recommended kidnapping people, imprisoning them without due process and brainwashing them to “help” them.

Human beings with shreds of decency were never confused about the ethicality of the above or its potential to “help”

The only people confused were child murderers like Caroline Wolf, Rudy Bentz, Steve Laird, Lon Woodbury and the rest of the CEDU cult.

Killers.. what you did was ALWAYS considered abuse. That’s why CEDU was shut down, and the world is universally horrified when hearing of what you did to the most vulnerable and blameless.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 05:39:08 PM »
When I saw your username, my heart leapt for joy; I thought you had meant "Lon Woodbury [found] Murdered" in the news headline sense.

But after actually reading your post, I have to say, yes. Yes, he did.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 01:53:54 AM »
Pile of Dead Kids

I like your user name.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Re: Chuck Selent [Former CEDU staff] talks about Caroline Wolf
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 12:45:10 PM »
Chuck removed Caroline from his staff bio page.

Ding Dong the witch is dead (for now).

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and give him a 'tip of the hat' for acknowledging that CEDU was a war zone and Caroline was Ghengis Khan.