Author Topic: the ever litigious KEN HUEY of CALO sues JEN's parents  (Read 18338 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: the ever litigious KEN HUEY of CALO sues JEN's parents
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2011, 08:02:43 PM »
Quote from: "jenmichael"
hello i am a first timer on this site, my name is Jennifer Rose Michael. I am a former student from calo and multiple other treatment centers. Although it has been stated on many other occasions as i have see thus far, i ran away but did not get away for long. I was intercepted by the police fifteen days after my escape from calo. I was then returned to one of the previous programs that i attended, that was based in iowa. I am wondering first off how this site heard about my escape from calo and second how you have been getting information about me. I reciently turned eighteen and am wanting to know more about what i have been kept from for the past year or so. I am willing to give any information that anyone may be wanting from me. I was amazed at first that myself and my friend Tom were on this site so many times. I understand that there is a great interest in the safty of the teens of calo... but i must also admit in the same breathe that calo's primary concern is secrecy... if anything major would happen it was usually kept from the students unless it was need to know, or seemed that it would motivate a particular student. If anyone is willing to shed some light on the subject of what is going on with my adoptive parents or what you know about my friend Tom or myself please feel free to contact me more directly at my email adress [email protected]. Thank you to any potientally helpful people who may shed some light on what is going on with John and Rose and the such. Sencerely,
Jen Michael
Good to hear from you, Jen! I'm glad to hear you're out from under the thumb of those who think "they know best," and that you're in a better position to negotiate your own decisions regarding your life!

This all reminds me, I need to post an update re. your parents' case...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Docket Entries, case 10CM-CC00004
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2011, 08:30:44 PM »
Big Update: last ten docket entries (out of the 24 thus far) are new; namely, everything after the dotted line below.

Again, Gerard Harms is CALO's attorney; Matthew Hamner is attorney for the Michaels.

Docket Entries
10CM-CC00004 - CHANGE ACADEMY LAKE OF THE OZARKS V JOHN MICHAEL E

01/07/2010
    Docket Entry:      Pet Filed in Circuit Ct
      Filing Party:    HARMS , GERARD JOSEPH JR[/list]
      Docket Entry:    Request Filed
        Text:    REQUEST FOR SUMMONS AND PETITION FOR SERVICE
        Filing Party:    HARMS , GERARD JOSEPH JR[/list][/list]
        01/11/2010
          Docket Entry:      Summons Issued-Circuit
            Text:    Document ID: 10-SMOS-3, for MICHAEL, JOHN.[/list]
            Docket Entry:    Summons Issued-Circuit
              Text:    Document ID: 10-SMOS-4, for MICHAEL, ROSE.[/list][/list]
              02/03/2010
                Docket Entry:      Summons Personally Served
                  Text:    Document ID - 10-SMOS-4; Served To - MICHAEL, ROSE; Server - ; Served Date - 20-JAN-10; Served Time - 00:00:00; Service Type - Sheriff Department; Reason Description - Served[/list]
                  Docket Entry:    Member of Family Served
                    Text:    Document ID - 10-SMOS-3; Served To - MICHAEL, JOHN; Server - ; Served Date - 20-JAN-10; Served Time - 00:00:00; Service Type - Sheriff Department; Reason Description - Served; Service Text - SERVED WIFE[/list][/list]
                    02/16/2010
                      Docket Entry:      Motion to Dismiss
                        Filing Party:    HAMNER , MATTHEW PHILLIP [/list][/list]
                        02/26/2010
                          Docket Entry:      Suggestions in Opposition
                            03/18/2010
                              Docket Entry:     Answer Filed
                                Text:    AND COUNTERCLAIM
                                Filing Party:    HAMNER , MATTHEW PHILLIP[/list][/list]
                                04/22/2010
                                  Docket Entry:      Response Filed
                                    Text:    RESPONSES TO DEFENDANTS AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES
                                    Filing Party:    HARMS , GERARD JOSEPH JR[/list]
                                    Docket Entry:    Answer Filed
                                      04/28/2010
                                        Docket Entry:      Response Filed
                                          Text:    RESPONSES TO PLAINTIFFS AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES TO DEFENDANTS COUNTERCLAIM
                                          07/16/2010
                                            Docket Entry:    Certificate of Mailing
                                              07/30/2010
                                                Docket Entry:      Certificate of Mailing
                                                  - - - - - - - - - - -

08/04/2010
                                                    Docket Entry:    Notice
                                                        Docket Entry:    Motion to Compel
                                                          08/05/2010
                                                            Docket Entry:     Hearing Scheduled
                                                            Associated Docket Entries:    08/11/2010 - Hearing Held
                                                              DEFENDANTS OBJECTIONS TO PLAINTIFFS REQUESTS FOR PRODUCTION NUMBERS 11, 12 & 13 ARE SUSTAINED ONLY AS TO MEDICAL RECORDS OR ANY DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO MEDICAL INFORMATION. AT THIS TIME, DEFENDANTS COUNTERCLAIM DOES NOT INCLUDE CLAIMS RELATED TO MEDICAL SERVICES. DEFENDANT WILL PRODUCE THE NON-MEDICAL RELATED DOCUMENTS IN REQUESTS 11, 12 & 13 W/IN 30 DAYS, PER FORMAL MEMO FILED. SM/tm
                                                            Associated Events:    08/11/2010 , 09:00:00 - Hearing[/list]
                                                            08/11/2010
                                                              Docket Entry:      Hearing Held
                                                                Text:    DEFENDANTS OBJECTIONS TO PLAINTIFFS REQUESTS FOR PRODUCTION NUMBERS 11, 12 & 13 ARE SUSTAINED ONLY AS TO MEDICAL RECORDS OR ANY DOCUMENTS PERTAINING TO MEDICAL INFORMATION. AT THIS TIME, DEFENDANTS COUNTERCLAIM DOES NOT INCLUDE CLAIMS RELATED TO MEDICAL SERVICES. DEFENDANT WILL PRODUCE THE NON-MEDICAL RELATED DOCUMENTS IN REQUESTS 11, 12 & 13 W/IN 30 DAYS, PER FORMAL MEMO FILED. SM/tm[/list]
                                                                Associated Docket Entries:    08/05/2010 - Hearing Scheduled
                                                                Associated Events:    08/11/2010 , 09:00:00 - Hearing[/list]
                                                                08/27/2010
                                                                    08/31/2010
                                                                      Docket Entry:      Motion to Compel
                                                                          Docket Entry:    Notice
                                                                            Text:    NOTICE OF HEARING
                                                                            09/01/2010
                                                                              Docket Entry:      Hearing Scheduled
                                                                              Associated Docket Entries:    09/15/2010 - Hearing Held
                                                                                DEFENDANTS MOTION TO COMPEL IS PASSED. PLAINTIFFS OBJECTIONS TO DISCOVERY PROPOUNDED BY DEFENDANTS EXCEEDING RULE 32.2 LIMITS IS OVERRULED. KMH
                                                                              Associated Events:    09/15/2010 , 09:00:00 - Hearing[/list]
                                                                              09/15/2010
                                                                                Docket Entry:      Hearing Held
                                                                                  Text:    DEFENDANTS MOTION TO COMPEL IS PASSED. PLAINTIFFS OBJECTIONS TO DISCOVERY PROPOUNDED BY DEFENDANTS EXCEEDING RULE 32.2 LIMITS IS OVERRULED. KMH[/list]
                                                                                  Associated Docket Entries:    09/01/2010 - Hearing Scheduled
                                                                                  Associated Events:    09/15/2010 , 09:00:00 - Hearing[/list]
                                                                                  12/20/2010

Disclaimer from the Missouri's CaseNet site: "This information is provided as a service and is not considered an official court record."
                                                                                      « Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
                                                                                      -------------- • -------------- • --------------