Author Topic: Mean & Hateful Since 1982 (All Hope was Lost)  (Read 822 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Mean & Hateful Since 1982 (All Hope was Lost)
« on: January 06, 2010, 08:40:23 AM »
There were times during my first month incarcerated at Straight when I would have done just about anything I could have if it would have meant escape. I occasionally thought about offing myself rather than face another day in "group," but had no way to carry that out...

I had no qualms about running, but didn't think I'd be able to get away. I didn't have qualms about fighting or killing somone to get out of there aside from the charges that I would have no doubt faced (albeit juvenile), but I wasn't able to get hold of a knife or anything anyway.

All hope was lost.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Re: Mean & Hateful Since 1982 (All Hope was Lost)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 05:49:24 PM »
I don't blame ya.  I used to sit on front row(I spent some time there) and stare at the cinder block wall in front of me and imagine the scene beyond it.  My fantasy was that a 747 would crash into the building and leave a huge hole in the wall and with everything on fire and the chaos an' all I could just run through the hole and never to be seen again...but that never happened. :rofl:

I went in there strong, runnin and fightin and stuff, biding my time when I had to and takin my opportunities as they came but after all the time I spent in there I was destroyed.

Did you see the clown house production post ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.