Author Topic: Wiley B. Cameron Sr. Accident / Death  (Read 3829 times)

Offline Gentlestormi_

• View Profile
Wiley B. Cameron Sr. Accident / Death
« on: January 05, 2010, 04:47:39 PM »
I have heard the reports and have read the official newspaper obituary from Eatonton, Georgia. I am wanting to share what I have heard through Survivors grapevines and ask for any more details anyone has of the description of Wiley Cameron's accident and death.

This is what I have been told:

October 31, 2009 Wiley Cameron was welding, the transformer arced on his wedding ring, exploding (catching fire) onto his hands and arms and clothes. His nose, ears, hands and arms were going to be in need of a lot of reconstruction, but his eyes were kept because of the glasses. He had 2cnd and 3rd degree burns on his upper body. He was refusing morphine, but the doctor at Grady Burn Unit in Atlanta gave it to him anyhow. Doctor induced his coma on purpose. There were lots of skin grafting. Report on December 12th, 2009, was given that the family had still hope because they had believed he had opened or nearly tried to open his eyes. But in 13 short days, Fay and the family opted to pull off life support from Wiley and he died. He had been on a ventilator entire time from what I believe.

He died on Christmas by the will of his family deciding to let him go--they removed life support. He was buried on December 30th and on which day he was given a memorial service.

This is all i have knowledge of. If anyone knows a different version of the story or has an actual newspaper report, if anyone has further information, please share. All of us who were in the homes were affected by the Cameron's if we were on the Corpus Christi compound and or other compounds they practiced their ideology and painful practices on.

As much damage as the Roloff cult has done me personally, I pray that all the descendants find truth and grace in Christ.

Thanks
Gentlestormi
Roloff Cult Survivor
77-78
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Wiley B. Cameron Sr. Accident / Death
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 07:27:05 PM »
See also:

Wiley B. Cameron has passed away
    viewtopic.php?f=60&t=29643[/list]