Author Topic: Clown House productions presents...  (Read 2535 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Clown House productions presents...
« on: January 05, 2010, 09:28:38 AM »
http://www.theitsaliveshow.com

This is the great local show I toldja 'bout Frod.  I try to catch it every Saturday night at midnight.  Last Saturday's feature was "Werewolf In the Girls Dormitory"(1961?)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Clown House productions presents...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 12:06:12 AM »
Damn that sounds great!  :rofl:

It looks like I may have to bite the bullet and upgrade to media player 11 to run it, though..

I'll have get back to you...

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 10:41:03 AM »
Are you gonna be able to tune in tonight ??

I wish they would post a schedule of the featured presentations on their website is all.  Then we'd know what's comin.  As it is I just have to wait and see but it's usually interesting enough for me.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 08:54:07 AM »
O man. I fell asleep watchin last night.  Sometimes that happens.  I think it was "Dead Men Walking"  Anybody else catch it ?