Author Topic: New Forum Policies  (Read 33902 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: New Forum Policies
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2010, 02:57:05 PM »
What is your point, Bruce.  Why are you just trying to dig up dirt on people all the time? Who cares if I was banned 10 times or not.  The point is that the banning(s) was a mistake and they reversed it.  I am posting now.  

Quote from: "psy"
At the time Whooter was banned (at that time, "The Who") there was an admin on board who was a little too emotionally involved and told Ginger he was flooding (Ginger took this admin's word for it as she was pre-occupied and allowed the ban). Whooter came to me requesting a more objective view. I took a look at his posting and determined that what he was doing did not constitute any technical definition of flooding, so I talked to ginger and un-banned him.

Link

I was banned, who cares, does that make you a big man or something?  Start building a footer like Dysfunction Junction did and maybe it will help you get past it like he is trying to.  If it makes you feel like a better person then I am all for it.  But I am posting now. That was then this is now.  If you liked it better when I was banned then go back to 2007 and read all the posts back then and pretend you are living in the past.  

If it really bothers you that much that I am here then PM Ginger or Psy and talk it out with them.  They are reasonable people and would understand if you are going through a difficult time and maybe they will alter the forum policies to accommodate your difficulties.  Until then I would suggest another forum maybe if my presence bothers you that much.

Unless you are addressing the present policies, though, I would suggest you take this discussion out to the forum and out of the "Forum Policies" thread.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2010, 03:33:12 PM »
Not at all Whooter, I'm happy to know that you've accepted the fact that  it wasn't a mistake and you were justifiably banned the first time. I didn't bring the issue up to begin with, but I'm glad we can move forward.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2010, 04:10:25 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Not at all Whooter, I'm happy to know that you've accepted the fact that  it wasn't a mistake and you were justifiably banned the first time. I didn't bring the issue up to begin with, but I'm glad we can move forward.

Your an asshole ,Bruce.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2010, 04:22:55 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

Your an asshole ,Bruce.

Where's all this anger coming from Whooter? Or should I call you something else you meant to log in under?