Author Topic: New Forum Policies  (Read 33922 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: New Forum Policies
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2010, 07:14:53 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I'm not an admin nor a mod.  They make the rules, not me.  You were already banned for the same things you're doing now and I just pointed it out to the mods.  If you need to discuss it, discuss it with them, not me.  I'm "just a regular poster."

If I were banned then why am I posting here today?  I guess you must be wrong again.  But its good to hear that you are not trying to instill a double standard.

You WERE banned.  Do you not understand the difference in tenses?   But it's another way for you to lie, spin and deflect attention away from the lies you've been caught in.

OK, here we go again. Anne either you are a drunk or your stubborn, I personally think your both. Whooter was not banned, it was a temporary misunderstanding that was resolved quickly. He is still posting, dumb bunny.
Now in my circumstance with SEKTO and the Daytop Forum, I am banned (permanently). This is done and will never be rescinded. Big difference between Whooter's, (per say) banishment and mine.

For the record TheWho was banned, twice that I'm aware of, it may have been more than that. The first time was because he was creating usernames similar to other posters and spamming the board. He was banned and was only later allowed back in because he cried and begged and promised never to do it again. The next time was an incident involving Deborah, of which the details are still a little hazy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2010, 07:52:22 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
I'm not an admin nor a mod.  They make the rules, not me.  You were already banned for the same things you're doing now and I just pointed it out to the mods.  If you need to discuss it, discuss it with them, not me.  I'm "just a regular poster."

If I were banned then why am I posting here today?  I guess you must be wrong again.  But its good to hear that you are not trying to instill a double standard.

You WERE banned.  Do you not understand the difference in tenses?   But it's another way for you to lie, spin and deflect attention away from the lies you've been caught in.

OK, here we go again. Anne either you are a drunk or your stubborn, I personally think your both. Whooter was not banned, it was a temporary misunderstanding that was resolved quickly. He is still posting, dumb bunny.
Now in my circumstance with SEKTO and the Daytop Forum, I am banned (permanently). This is done and will never be rescinded. Big difference between Whooter's, (per say) banishment and mine.

For the record TheWho was banned, twice that I'm aware of, it may have been more than that. The first time was because he was creating usernames similar to other posters and spamming the board. He was banned and was only later allowed back in because he cried and begged and promised never to do it again. The next time was an incident involving Deborah, of which the details are still a little hazy.

Whats your point?  That you are trying to point out that I am a bad person?  or that you have no links to support what you are saying and cant get your facts straight?

In either event I am posting right now which means they made a mistake, otherwise I would still be banned (so you are wrong again).  You and DJ both try to find dirt on people and portray them as something that just isnt there.  That is your MO.  DJ just tried to get me banned again yesterday, but when they reviewed the complaint they found out that DJ repeats posts many times more than I do (just like they concluded before).

Everyone here knows that DJ has been posting crap against me for years and now I give him a taste of his own medicine for 2 days and he cries to the admins to have me banned and even gets you on board to help him out because he cries foul.  He is your classic troll and is so insecure and egotistical it is scary.  I am surprised you still come out of the work work, Bruce, everytime he gets his ass kicked to help him out.  What do you get out of it anyway  Bruce?  Why not talk to him to change his ways and start joining in the daily discussions instead of attacking people character.

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2010, 07:56:45 PM »

DJ, obviously with all your degrees you still have not figured out what banned means. Pete Rose was banned from managing baseball ever, 20 years later he is still banned.
Please explain DJ, how this relates to Whooter.
Oh, stop posting under RB you look like a fool.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2010, 10:11:37 PM »
Whats your point? That you are trying to point out that I am a bad person? or that you have no links to support what you are saying and cant get your facts straight?

Which facts do you feel aren't correct? Don't make generalizations Whooter, be specific in what you feel is a false accusation on my part.

In either event I am posting right now which means they made a mistake, otherwise I would still be banned (so you are wrong again). You and DJ both try to find dirt on people and portray them as something that just isnt there. That is your MO. DJ just tried to get me banned again yesterday, but when they reviewed the complaint they found out that DJ repeats posts many times more than I do (just like they concluded before).

Well as I said earlier, the first time wasn't a mistake. You were banned, and then you asked to be allowed back on the boards with the promise that you would no longer spam the boards (promise broken) and you would no longer attempt to imitate other posters. The second time involved a situation with Deborah, the details of which I already stated I do not know. Perhaps you can shine some light on the situation. As far as DJ trying to get you banned yesterday, I don't know a thing about it. What I do know is what I can see, in that you repeatedly flood and spam the board for no apparent reason. Now with finding dirt on people, again if you'd like to list a specific instance I'd be happy to address it, otherwise I'm not sure what you're refering to. I can however cite some examples of you doing that very thing you're complaining about now. Why the double standard Whooter?

Everyone here knows that DJ has been posting crap against me for years and now I give him a taste of his own medicine for 2 days and he cries to the admins to have me banned and even gets you on board to help him out because he cries foul. He is your classic troll and is so insecure and egotistical it is scary. I am surprised you still come out of the work work, Bruce, everytime he gets his ass kicked to help him out. What do you get out of it anyway Bruce? Why not talk to him to change his ways and start joining in the daily discussions instead of attacking people character.

I don't know that you've given DJ a dose of anything. I would also question your claim of having kicked his ass. Regardless though I can assure you I haven't spoken to DJ off the boards in a few months. He didn't ask me for anything. I come onto the boards at random and see if any conversations occuring that I feel I can add something to. If there are I join in, if not I move on.
I might ask you though about your own charge. Why don't you join in the conversation rather than repeatedly flooding and adding nothing of substance?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2010, 10:37:05 PM »

Well as I said earlier, the first time wasn't a mistake. You were banned, and then you asked to be allowed back on the boards with the promise that you would no longer spam the boards (promise broken) and you would no longer attempt to imitate other posters. The second time involved a situation with Deborah, the details of which I already stated I do not know. Perhaps you can shine some light on the situation. As far as DJ trying to get you banned yesterday, I don't know a thing about it. What I do know is what I can see, in that you repeatedly flood and spam the board for no apparent reason. Now with finding dirt on people, again if you'd like to list a specific instance I'd be happy to address it, otherwise I'm not sure what you're refering to. I can however cite some examples of you doing that very thing you're complaining about now. Why the double standard Whooter?

Okay, RobertBruce, you like to make up posts and facts just like your buddy DJ.  Lets see a link to your facts here.

Provide a link or prove yourself a liar like your friend.

This is what you do, Bruce, you come on here to try to take the focus off your friend Dysfunction Junction when he is in trouble.  Provide the link to the above underlined fact of yours.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2010, 11:26:19 PM »
http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21796&hilit=Goodbye

Happy to oblidge.

Here it is for those too lazy to click on the link:

by psy » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:09 am

I'm not sure I agree with this decision... but I can't say I'll miss him either. He made it a point of disrupting the forum, he insulted survivors, he impersonated/slandered others, he lied about what he said... etc etc etc...

The thing about banning him is this: Those who have not read his posting history could interpret this as what he was accusing us of: groupthink.

for those who doubt there was a good reason:
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?p=263957#263957

Anything else I can help you with then John?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2010, 11:27:38 PM »

Okay, RobertBruce, you like to make up posts and facts just like your buddy DJ.  Lets see a link to your facts here.

Provide a link or prove yourself a liar like your friend.

This is what you do, Bruce, you come on here to try to take the focus off your friend Dysfunction Junction when he is in trouble.  Provide the link to the above underlined fact of yours.

So since you were incorrect Whooter, I think you owe me an apology for calling me a liar, when clearly I was telling the truth about you.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2010, 11:37:18 PM »
Just in case you or anyone else needed further verification:

by Antigen » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:16 am

TheWho is currently banned for flooding. Anybody care to send me a list of links to the spam? If not, that's cool. Kelly can get at it from the back end later when she has time.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16007&start=2685

Ouch....stings a little doesn't it?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2010, 01:10:35 AM »
Look, here's your own addmission:

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=25362&hilit=banned&start=195

by OH WEHT » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Well, it appears the reason I have not been able to log-in (The last day or so) was that I was in the process of being Banned.  Got this message this morning.  So I am using someone elses computer.

.....you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Commercial Spamming, intentional disruption of the forum

so I guess "Free speech ala fornits"  will be rewritten in favor of anti-program posts and propaganda....there is a new sheriff (and Deputies) in town, careful what you post everyone.

THEWHO...

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2010, 01:12:30 AM »
Here's a reference to where you apparently promised to be good, and then later broke your promise:

by psy » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:57 pm

Up the Wahoo wrote:
OH WEHT wrote:
Well, it appears the reason I have not been able to log-in (The last day or so) was that I was in the process of being Banned.  Got this message this morning.  So I am using someone elses computer.

.....you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Commercial Spamming, intentional disruption of the forum

so I guess "Free speech ala fornits"  will be rewritten in favor of anti-program posts and propaganda....there is a new sheriff (and Deputies) in town, careful what you post everyone.

THEWHO...

Wow...you don't get it, boy...You're a billboard for an entire industry, and even by your standards, that includes the abusive ones.  You won't name the "good" ones...you won't name the "bad".  You're doing referral binnis off this forum, and that's no good, no good at all.  This is a referral free zone, boy.  The "sherif"f is putting an end to your advertising, and I hear no voices in the wilderness crying out in despair.  You're a liar and a pig, and all you contribute is disruption and advertising for your company's interests.  Free speech is one thing...Your speech is paid.  Now beat it, boy.

Yup.  Commercial activity.  He's using the forum to manually spam and generate business... and spamming isn't allowed.  That's not even to mention his intentional disruption of the forum.  If people attempt ignore him, he logs out and posts as a guest so he can irritate others.

Free speech is one thing.  Plugging your fingers in your ears and screaming LALALALALALALALALA at the top of your lungs to disrupt conversations, spread propoganda, and advertise for Aspen is entierly another.  Good bye Whooter.  Dont' expect a single tear to be shed here.

A little while back, whooter sent me an email saying that "scouts honor" he would leave of his own volition if Ginger asked him to leave.  Well.  Enough pushing and that finally happened.  No surprise, he has no honor, and continued to post and post and post.  So... he was held accountable.

Ha,ha,ha.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2010, 09:07:41 AM »
RobertBruce, you asked me earlier why I didn’t want to answer your questions or have a conversation with you.  I avoided contact with you because your reason for being here on fornits is to try to discredit people by posting half truths and misleading the readers (like you have done above).

I asked you to show me a post where it states:

Well as I said earlier, the first time wasn't a mistake. You were banned, and then you asked to be allowed back on the boards with the promise that you would no longer spam the boards (promise broken) and you would no longer attempt to imitate other posters.

Instead of answering the question you misled the readers yet again.

You claimed “the first time wasn't a mistake”.  Here is the results of the first time I was banned (2007):

Link

You and your buddy did the same thing with the post where I said I went to Chicago.  The post clearly stated that I met with Fornits posters, but you left that part out and set out on a campaign to make it appear it was with Industry people.

You have an agenda like your buddy DJ does and you are not interested in discussing the topics on this board, Bruce, and I will not be responding to you.  Its not fair to the other readers.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2010, 12:56:33 PM »
It's unfortunate that you feel that way Whooter. My agenda is and always has been to uncover the truth about these places and the people who support them. Doing so proves very difficult with you because you seem intent on consistently playing games. That aside though it appears there is more to this story, so I'll look more into it and see what I can find. If it turns out I was mistaken, I'll apologize, if not I have no doubt that you'll own and apologize to me.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2010, 12:59:29 PM »
RobertBruce, you asked me earlier why I didn’t want to answer your questions or have a conversation with you.  I avoided contact with you because your reason for being here on fornits is to try to discredit people by posting half truths and misleading the readers (like you have done above).

I asked you to show me a post where it states:

Well as I said earlier, the first time wasn't a mistake. You were banned, and then you asked to be allowed back on the boards with the promise that you would no longer spam the boards (promise broken) and you would no longer attempt to imitate other posters.

Instead of answering the question you misled the readers yet again.

You claimed “the first time wasn't a mistake”.  Here is the results of the first time I was banned (2007):

Link

You and your buddy did the same thing with the post where I said I went to Chicago.  The post clearly stated that I met with Fornits posters, but you left that part out and set out on a campaign to make it appear it was with Industry people.

You have an agenda like your buddy DJ does and you are not interested in discussing the topics on this board, Bruce, and I will not be responding to you.  Its not fair to the other readers.

I must say though that I find it ironic that considering the fact that you Whooter consistently operate with half truths or un founded claims about other posters, would choose to cry about recieving the same treatment. Especially when you add the fact that I have not lied about you at all. Can you say the same about me or DJ?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2010, 01:17:52 PM »
Well here's this:

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22525&p=275995#p275995

Report this postReply with quoteSue Scheff's Drama!
by psy » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:49 am

"TheWho" wrote:
Since they don’t have religious services at ASR, one Sunday morning during their usual group, about 3 years ago, the head counselor Stephen (who also had a background in Theology) decided to add a little religion to the daily routine and laid out a challenge to all the students and asked them if they could identify the most famous religious man who ever lived. He also went on to say that the student who named him would be able to get a “pass” on their next restriction. So Daniel was the first to raise his hand and said I know who it is “ St. Patrick”. The counselor said good try but “No”. Ewan (who was Scottish) stood up and stated it must be “St. Andrew”. Sorry Ewan, sit down. Then Maurice raised his hand and said its “Jesus Christ”. Stephen said that's right! Come up and get your pass. As he was handing Maurice his pass he said “I was a little surprised you said Jesus Christ, with you being Jewish and all”. Maurice responded “Yea, I know, in my heart I knew it was Moses, but business is business”!!

Holy crap... Where did you come from... gotta fix that ban-list now.

say bye-byeCheck out my website on the Troubled Teen Industry
Troubled Teen Industry Forum - Safe forum for parents and survivors
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2010, 01:30:29 PM »
And here it is:

Split: Who's Back to Derailing Threads
by Anne Bonney » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:42 am

I didn't realize he was banned a second time. I would have no problem with him being here if he'd be required to login so he couldn't abuse the anon feature. He's just a total dick who fucks himself in the end because he can't keep his stories straight. If his posts are tied together it will become very obvious very quickly that he's a total shill, to those who don't already know.

just my opinion

You were banned twice Whooter. You erronously believed both times were due to Deborah's actions. You were incorrect and apparently no one bothered, (or perhaps you never listened) to what the issue was the first time. The first time was entirely because of me, not Deborah. Deb was aware of the situation but she had no part in it. I got you banned Whooter, and justifiably so. You were playing games flooding the boards and impersonating not only other posters, but yourself in attempt to direct attention away from you. It was obvious what was going on and Ginger banned you. Later on you were allowed back on the board and were subsequently banned for a situation involving Deborah. Again, I do not know he details, so if you'd like to shine some light on the situation, knock yourself out. I hope this clears the matter up for you Whooter.