Author Topic: New Forum Policies  (Read 33893 times)

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Re: New Forum Policies
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2010, 01:53:34 PM »
Hehe.....<sigh>

Gone are the days when Fornit's was just, well....one forum, and you could count the number of Trolls on one hand, and really we all ended up getting along anyways (except Animals;)....this place is a regular corporation now ;).

Ive always posted as myself anyways...never saw a reason not to, but hopefully this will at least trim the fat.

Love Ya Ginger! Love Ya Psy! Love Ya GROOOOOOP!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2010, 12:12:30 PM »
Any chance we can get some repetitive spam trolling deleted in the Aspen forum?  I think it might be time to revisit the banning of Whooter for this flooding.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2010, 12:15:15 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Any chance we can get some repetitive spam trolling deleted in the Aspen forum?  I think it might be time to revisit the banning of Whooter for this flooding.

You view the posts a little differently now that you are on the receiving end for a change?  Are you asking that posters should not be able to repeat a previous post?  Does this apply to yourself too?  lol

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2010, 12:18:44 PM »
No, it's that you respond to every post in every thread with the same spam over and over.  You were banned for this before and I'd like to see your spam removed.  Maybe you should be banned again.  I dunno.  Up to the mods I guess.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2010, 12:22:49 PM »
No, it's that you respond to every post in every thread with the same spam over and over.  You were banned for this before and I'd like to see your spam removed.  Maybe you should be banned again.  I dunno.  Up to the mods I guess.

Awl... your spamming was okay all these years, but now that the shoe is on the other foot you want to have me banned?  lol

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2010, 12:26:55 PM »
I have never spammed and have never been banned.  You have, both.  

Not sure why you're trolling me in the admin forum now, too.  You have several troll threads already running and I don't care about those.  Feel free to troll away.  But you should at least have some respect for this forum which is reserved for admin questions.  If you feel I've been spamming, please let the mods know and they will act as they see fit.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2010, 12:35:16 PM »
I have never spammed and have never been banned.  You have, both.  

Not sure why you're trolling me in the admin forum now, too.  You have several troll threads already running and I don't care about those.  Feel free to troll away.  But you should at least have some respect for this forum which is reserved for admin questions.  If you feel I've been spamming, please let the mods know and they will act as they see fit.

So you dont believe in trolling someone?  Hmmm.  Do you think people who troll others should be banned?  Have you ever posted the same information over and over again in the same thread before?

Just trying to understand your new rules, DJ, hope you understand.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2010, 12:40:35 PM »
I'm not an admin nor a mod.  They make the rules, not me.  You were already banned for the same things you're doing now and I just pointed it out to the mods.  If you need to discuss it, discuss it with them, not me.  I'm "just a regular poster."
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2010, 12:43:59 PM »
I'm not an admin nor a mod.  They make the rules, not me.  You were already banned for the same things you're doing now and I just pointed it out to the mods.  If you need to discuss it, discuss it with them, not me.  I'm "just a regular poster."

If I were banned then why am I posting here today?  I guess you must be wrong again.  But its good to hear that you are not trying to instill a double standard.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2010, 12:53:12 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

If I were banned then why am I posting here today?  I guess you must be wrong again.  But its good to hear that you are not trying to instill a double standard.

You WERE banned.  Do you not understand the difference in tenses?   But it's another way for you to lie, spin and deflect attention away from the lies you've been caught in.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2010, 12:54:32 PM »

If I were banned then why am I posting here today? I guess you must be wrong again.  

:feedtrolls:

Quote from: "Antigen"
TheWho is currently banned for flooding. Anybody care to send me a list of links to the spam? If not, that's cool. Kelly can get at it from the back end later when she has time.

:wall:
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2010, 12:59:46 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

You WERE banned.  Do you not understand the difference in tenses?   But it's another way for you to lie, spin and deflect attention away from the lies you've been caught in.

I do understand, Anne, thank you.   Like someone was killed.  That occurred in the past (past tense), but it doesnt mean they are alive today.  If a person is banned then they are banned.  If I am posting right now then it means I am not banned.  If I was banned at one time and then they realized it was a mistake then they would un-ban me, otherwise why would I be posting.

Interesting discussion, Anne

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2010, 01:13:25 PM »
Dysfunction is obsessed with Whooter, it's kind of funny if it weren't so sad.
one day at a time

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2010, 09:56:28 PM »

DJ, at least appear like your half a man. Stop your crying.  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2010, 10:03:05 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

OK, here we go again. Anne either you are a drunk or your stubborn, I personally think your both. Whooter was not banned, it was a temporary misunderstanding that was resolved quickly. He is still posting, dumb bunny.
Now in my circumstance with SEKTO and the Daytop Forum, I am banned (permanently). This is done and will never be rescinded. Big difference between Whooter's, (per say) banishment and mine.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.