Author Topic: Thread for People Who Did Well in a Program! WELL DOERS ONLY  (Read 705 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thread for People Who Did Well in a Program! WELL DOERS ONLY
« on: December 31, 2009, 01:52:51 PM »
Hi. So, I did pretty well in a program. I was never abused or saw any abuse, and most people were content. Sure we wanted to be out banging and getting high like all teens, but overall it wasn't that bad. I have a secret though. I kind of secretly wish I could of had a hard time in a program, because you guys sound cool and stuff with your stories about how hard it was. When I tell people I was in a program and it was pretty fun and I liked the staff, they are like dismissive of me since I didn't have problems.  I thought in this thread we could talk about the issues that come with having a positive program experience.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We want details!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 01:55:33 PM »
Were you raped?  We want details!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Thread for People Who Did Well in a Program! WELL DOERS ONLY
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 02:25:13 PM »
Quote from: "Please keep out of this thread if you did not do well in a program, thank you."
Hi. So, I did pretty well in a program. I was never abused or saw any abuse, and most people were content. Sure we wanted to be out banging and getting high like all teens, but overall it wasn't that bad. I have a secret though. I kind of secretly wish I could of had a hard time in a program, because you guys sound cool and stuff with your stories about how hard it was. When I tell people I was in a program and it was pretty fun and I liked the staff, they are like dismissive of me since I didn't have problems.  I thought in this thread we could talk about the issues that come with having a positive program experience.

And you are in the wrong forum :roflmao:  :roflmao:

:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Thread for People Who Did Well in a Program! WELL DOERS ONLY
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 02:44:51 PM »
2 responses already, wow! So it appears that at least 3 fornits users have had positive program experiences, otherwise they wouldn't of entered this thread, as the thread says. Do you ever feel left out, at fornits, for having a good program?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thread for People Who Did Well in a Program! WELL DOERS ONLY
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2010, 02:40:23 AM »
I JUST PISSED MY PANTS