Author Topic: The Fucking Weak.  (Read 20946 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2003, 07:23:00 PM »
Bob, It's funny that you are having this idea of a sort of lodge, or simply just "a place to be." I had a conversation with MG8 a while back, and had said something to him along the same lines. I just kind of mentioned it in passing and then I was like, yeah, that's a nice idea, but how could a thing like that ever be possible..., and that was that. I think it's a great idea. No protest stuff, just a place for us survivors (or whatever we want to call ourselves) to hang out together. A sanctuary of sorts.

Also I wanted to say to PA: I'm sorry about the joking around with the Madman Mundt stuff. Even though I found this to be humorous, it was at your expense...I think we were just trying to lighten things up a little, and I hope that this wasn't taken the wrong way. I definitely have my moments, as I'm sure most of us do. It's all relative. Take care..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2003, 09:04:00 AM »
My  perspective on PA is that if  he would only "work his program" his life would truly turn around for the better.  1st things first, easy does it!   Remember to admit your wrongs. And, most importantly, use your awareness that comes from the strength of the program.  Remember, you too can be straight (again)  Don't take this as a joke people, the steps and others, like the RSA, 3 signs, can be a "powerful" thing PA.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2003, 02:35:00 PM »
Brian, shut the fuck up you sadistic, child abusing lunatic!

If we choose to violate the rights of the innocent in order to discover and act against the guilty, then we have transformed our country into a police state and abandoned one of the fundamental tenants of a free society. In order to win the war on drugs, we must not sacrifice the life of the Constitution in the battle.
--US District Judge H. Lee Sarokin

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2003, 02:48:00 PM »
On 2003-09-13 16:23:00, Froderik13 wrote:

"Bob, It's funny that you are having this idea of a sort of lodge, or simply just "a place to be." I had a conversation with MG8 a while back, and had said something to him along the same lines. I just kind of mentioned it in passing and then I was like, yeah, that's a nice idea, but how could a thing like that ever be possible...,

Well, folks, that's pretty much the primary function of this forum. Or at least that's one of the reasons why I keep it open and uncensored. Why can't we all just get Harleys and hang out in dirty, rough bars like normal shell-shocked former POWs?

What kind of humanism expresses its reluctance to sacrifice military casualties by devastating the civilian economy of its adversary for decades to come?  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0684855674/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Henry Kissinger

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2003, 07:05:00 PM »
I really dont see how prejudice has anything to do with anything.  PA seems to be very devout. Sometimes coming down hard on those who dont follow his particular doctrine.  I would assume that someone with that amount of faith, someone who felt so strongly everyday about their faith....would be a little less prone to acting out with such voltility. I dont know about you, but after re-reading his post, it is decidedly directed at the people of this board.   I dont claim to be a better Christian, or even a Christian at all...or anything better or worse than PA....It just frightens me that in MY experience with devout Christian people, that this sort of violent duality is not uncommon.  If this sort of hate and toxicity is what it means to be close to God, well then I am glad I dont chose to beleive as they do.  Thats all. It has nothing to do with being black, white, female....or even Texan.  It has to do with the fact that he next time PA jumps all over someone about not having faith or love or forgivenss in their heart....that maybe he should reflect on what it is he truly believes, given his recent posting here.  

PA has obviously had a rough time of it, I dont dispute that, but perhaps he needs to really grab hold to that faith and love that he seemed to be so strongly adherent to before, you know?  

And I am not making a generalization about Christians, everyone is different.  I can only speak about what I personally have been confronted with in this arena.  My motto is be what you are, if PA is so strong and has such faith, he needs to let it carry him now more than ever.  I dont see that happeneing and it makes me feel sympathy towards the people he has so firmly ground down about these very issues.  I dont think thats unreasonable.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2003, 03:35:00 PM »
Shit aren't there 2 s's in pussy I missed this place I am back online! yeah

First management had plans and then strategic plans. Now we have vision, and we're only one small step from hallucination.
-- Ansley Throckmorton upon assuming the presidency of Bangor Theological Seminary in Bangor, Main per Information World 8-4-`97

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2003, 12:45:00 PM »
I said this last time...and I'll say it now. Glad to see you back online again, Cady. I love your cynical sense of humor. Please don't take that the wrong way. That's just an impression I get of you I guess...
Take it easy..

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2003, 05:15:00 PM »
not taken the wrong way at all Alex! So glad to be back. I am happy to see this place so lively.

much love, cady

Save our planet; it's the only one with chocolate!

--Andi, domestic goddess

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2003, 09:20:00 PM »
PA, don't worry about what you read on this site.  These people are not well.  Remember the love and friendships from straight?  remember the happiness that you received from working the steps?  Remember the oneness with the group and the ex directors and staff.  You can have that again. work the program, admit your powerlessness.  You can have ahppiness again.  Just let yourself go to theprogam ways.  confront yoruself.  be a man for once damnit!

Offline nicoleesther

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2003, 03:32:00 AM »
This must be the notorious Preston Kune.....Maybe you have not got the message but your Pro Straight Miller loving cultish opinions are NOT welcomed here!!!!! As previously stated start your own PRO Straight websight where you can worship Miller Newton, Mel Sembler and your self righteous LIP SERVICE!!!! This is a place for healing & like I said before we have suffered ENOUGH emotional,sexual & physical abuse.....If you choose to be an anti social Jim Jones perpetrator do IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!! :flame:

What do others think?????? :???:

Nicole

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2003, 07:32:00 AM »
I say let the fucker be.  Maybe he/she will see the light of day.  It has happened to others.  Maybe this "straightling" will come around (nah, I doubt it though)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2003, 11:00:00 AM »
Are ya'll fairly certain this isn't a joke? I mean... come on! If it's not a joke, then I guess I just feel sorry for the poor sap.

Peace and abstinence from European interferences are our objects, and so will continue while the present order of things in America remain uninterrupted.
--Thomas Jefferson

Offline the inmatte

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2003, 02:49:00 AM »
:idea: as a whole we are actually more advanveced then most other humans on a emotional scale as well as a surviving intelluectuell scaleas well
.you me well be advaanced in one way but not in others which is you down fall
as   darwin   says   idiot

[LO9X"z:>
!5

Offline the inmatte

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2003, 02:55:00 AM »
OOPPS I DID IT AGAIN I PLAYED WITH YOUR HEART , GOT LOST IN THE GAME

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2003, 09:26:00 AM »
The Fishing Schizo's
That would be a GREAT band name.  Hmmm, break out my 12 string Yamaha....
Bob, Marti might be a captain, but I fish without politics or vendettas.  Lets go.  
I advocated a relaxing fun get together, but others can't get over the anger.  Shit happens.  We cried, bitched, than adjusted to life.
Ginger, you now know why I ride a motorcycle...
...loudly and quite antisocial at times.
Lets go riding next time u are back down here.
If Powerful attitude IS PK, what a waste.  
 A South Tampa rich boy, still as spoiled as ever.

When I figured out that I was responsible for bad things happening to me, bad things stopped happening.
Where is your GAWD now?  Gee, devotion got you far.
Seek thorazine.  Get a fuckin clue.  If you talked to her like you talk to us, you deserved to be left.
Better hope her attorney doesnt copy/paste these rants of yours and show them to the court.
Well, Bob, you reminded me of a time, right before straight when my dad and I were fishing Anclote Key.  He caught a huge Spotted sea trout, as you noted, one of the prettiest fish around.  I saw it gasping in the cooler as he waded back out for more.  I released the fish, as it was too majestic and artful to kill.  I almost had to swim back to Tarpon Springs that day when my dad got back to the boat.
The Falling Down references are GREAT.  I have used the breakfast at 11 line for years when bueracracy rears its head and I want to go off.
Gimme a bazooka baby.
Have a nice day.
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82