Author Topic: The Fucking Weak.  (Read 21072 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #165 on: June 29, 2007, 03:33:54 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""
Quote from: ""Guest""
op had every right to post about their own experience whether you or anyone else liked it or not.

and i had the right to post a bitchy reply whether you or anyone else liked it...

Bitchy is an understatement.  Granted last week was a tough one for you, but this week, too?  Maybe you are just a fucking bitch by nature.  This thread reflects how you tend to sling shit at people, even people you know, that doesn't share your point of view.

lol good one.. easy for a guest to say too.  anyway no im not fucking w/ people by nature.  I help w/ this forum to move forward a cause and stop institutionalized child abuse.   And believe it or not i apologized to those i know for what i felt was necessary to apologize for. *shocker*

so one thread basically reflects me, my character, my integrity wow i wish i had known that i would have shown you all the heart felt threads where i didn't rip people a new asshole.  As if people can't have a bad day, or week, as if people can't over react.  Give me a break, get over yourself.  There are bigger things to worry about then to continue to yammer on this thread about basically nothing. Obviously YOU just have an issue w/ me and what i said. And frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Have a great day!  :wstupid:   :wave:   :wstupid:

the quote from the Gone With The Wind is my Favorite!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2007, 03:36:10 PM »
op had every right to post about their own experience whether you or anyone else liked it or not.

and i had the right to post a bitchy reply whether you or anyone else liked it...

Bitchy is an understatement.  Granted last week was a tough one for you, but this week, too?  Maybe you are just a fucking bitch by nature.  This thread reflects how you tend to sling shit at people, even people you know, that doesn't share your point of view.

lol good one.. easy for a guest to say too.  anyway no im not fucking w/ people by nature.  I help w/ this forum to move forward a cause and stop institutionalized child abuse.   And believe it or not i apologized to those i know for what i felt was necessary to apologize for. *shocker*

so one thread basically reflects me, my character, my integrity wow i wish i had known that i would have shown you all the heart felt threads where i didn't rip people a new asshole.  As if people can't have a bad day, or week, as if people can't over react.  Give me a break, get over yourself.  There are bigger things to worry about then to continue to yammer on this thread about basically nothing. Obviously YOU just have an issue w/ me and what i said. And frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

I don't know nothing about birthing no babies!!!

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2007, 04:16:43 PM »
 Obviously YOU just have an issue w/ me and what i said. And frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

i must say i am filled with glee when i am actually able to use that quote somewhat in context! lol
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2007, 04:19:46 PM »
i must say i am filled with glee when i am actually able to use that quote somewhat in context! lol

I wanna join the glee club... 'cause I'm filled with guhlee..

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2007, 04:20:22 PM »

I don't know nothing about birthing no babies!!!

Let us not forget this gem!
"As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!"

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2007, 04:24:13 PM »
Quote from: ""Kissel""
I wanna join the glee club... 'cause I'm filled with guhlee..

Here's a list! Now go forth and join w/ Glee!