Author Topic: The Fucking Weak.  (Read 21069 times)

Offline Powerful Attitude

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« on: September 11, 2003, 04:45:00 PM »
Thanks to yOu. My wife has decided that I am one of you and is divorcing me because of you pathetic motherfuckers. You tell me I have problems.  You wallow in your own shit making excuses so you don't have to take responsability for YOURSELVES. I CALL THAT BEING A FUCKING PUSY. To my much despise that I have for you already, I get to hear her call me psycho from Straight, Controller, I restrained her, I'm an Addict. You fucking weak bastards need to mind to your own affairs and leave the ones that stand alone, alone. I will hate ya'll forever like I always have. You are no better than the group, you are the fucking group, the cult, the one's that have separated my wife and I. Is that not what the seed and straight did? Fuckers. Keep crying and I will keep bashing your cultic fucking brains in. Ya'll have brain washed my wife, She wants nothing to do with me as she yells straight driving away in another mans car with my children, surely, I pray for you to pay the consequences of your actions, surely you are the weak and for me the despised. Ya'll definitely are the Sick. Cry, Cry, Cry. You fucking make me sick. Talk to some others about being a skitz, surely you must pay. Pay the price pound for pound. Can you assholes bring me back my children and wife? I mean you have done such a great job. The one with 12 years, you?re a goddamn pro. You fucking bitch, and the rest of you may die. Feel Free. ANYTIME, DIE. Bring it on you fucking bastards; I'm ready this time. I hate. Jenn if you reply I will chomp and devour and spit you out like the rest. Bring it on FUCK HEADS. :rofl:

P.A.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
t. Petersburg 1985-86, Dallas 86-87

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 05:30:00 PM »
You know, just the other day, as I was watching my favorite minister on television, I was convicted of the bitterness and hatred that is in my heart towards people who I feel have harmed me.

And truly, many of those people ARE on this board. Some have spread lies about me, some believe those lies and will no longer speak to me, and others, like your spouse, have left me.

But in the end, my anger and my bitterness and my hatred only hurt me because it doesn't affect those who have harmed me in the slightest.

I know that you have encountered many enemies on this board, P.A. and I know that you have come against a lot of opposition for speaking about God.

But I have always defended you and even though I have never spoke to you personally, I am your friend in Christ.

Please, get on your knees and praise God that you have a wife and children to cry over, and ask Him to mend the anger and the bitterness in your heart. Hating these people is NOT going to change them. All it's going to do is lead to YOUR destruction. Turn off the computer, P.A. and turn onto the voice of your Lord.

And last, I'm going to tell you what my Mom always said to me when I thought I was going to self-destruct and explode, and couldn't take it anymore: Is it as bad as what they did to Jesus?

I'm sure your wife left you because of that anger and bitterness in your heart. So, how do you change that? You have to surrender that anger to the One who died for you.

My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? He felt your despair and He shed his blood to give you hope. I'm not telling you what you don't already know. I'm just reminding you of what you seem to have forgotten.

Now, no matter how you may or may not lash out at me, I'm not going to respond in kind.

I love you brother, and I'm praying for you, right now! Please, get on your knees and let those feelings go. Give it to Him and He will heal both you, and your broken family. Trust that everything happens for a reason and allow Him to work by being willing to try something new.

When I lost someone dear to me and I still grieve that loss, I throw my hands in the air and I thank God that I was able to have a love to miss. I know praise may seem crazy, but trust me, it really does work.

Stay off of this board, P.A. It is toxic for you. And you deserve better. In that way, your wife is correct. Let these people go and concentrate on healing your heart first, and your family second.

It will all work out if you trust in Him.

God bless you, brother.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 07:04:00 PM »
:question:  :wave:  :tup:

Offline not a fuckhead

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 07:35:00 PM »
On 2003-09-11 13:45:00, Powerful Attitude wrote:

"Thanks to yOu. My wife has decided that I am one of you and is divorcing me because of you pathetic motherfuckers. You tell me I have problems.  You wallow in your own shit making excuses so you don't have to take responsability for YOURSELVES. I CALL THAT BEING A FUCKING PUSY. To my much despise that I have for you already, I get to hear her call me psycho from Straight, Controller, I restrained her, I'm an Addict. You fucking weak bastards need to mind to your own affairs and leave the ones that stand alone, alone. I will hate ya'll forever like I always have. You are no better than the group, you are the fucking group, the cult, the one's that have separated my wife and I. Is that not what the seed and straight did? Fuckers. Keep crying and I will keep bashing your cultic fucking brains in. Ya'll have brain washed my wife, She wants nothing to do with me as she yells straight driving away in another mans car with my children, surely, I pray for you to pay the consequences of your actions, surely you are the weak and for me the despised. Ya'll definitely are the Sick. Cry, Cry, Cry. You fucking make me sick. Talk to some others about being a skitz, surely you must pay. Pay the price pound for pound. Can you assholes bring me back my children and wife? I mean you have done such a great job. The one with 12 years, you?re a goddamn pro. You fucking bitch, and the rest of you may die. Feel Free. ANYTIME, DIE. Bring it on you fucking bastards; I'm ready this time. I hate. Jenn if you reply I will chomp and devour and spit you out like the rest. Bring it on FUCK HEADS. :rofl:

P.A.

"

You need professional help, you are mentally unstable. If I was your wife, I'd leave you too. You probablly scare the hell out of her. You seriously scare me and I'm in cyberspace. Get a good psychiatrist!

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2003, 10:37:00 PM »
Powerful Attitude, if your name truly is Preston K.  I would like to invite you to go canoeing with me sometime.  There is just something about piloting a watercraft under your own power that makes you see just where you are in the world.  Now while I may have wrote a rather scathing account of one of my last encounters with  you, I really am over it now.  You need some help and compassion to deal with the cards you have been dealt with lately.  I am sorry if my words caused you any harm or grief.  Feel free to e-mail me and let me know how things are going with you.  This board is not about hurting, it is supposed to be about healing, and it seems that you are in need of some right about now.  Please write, I would like to hear from you.    take care, Bob in St. Pete.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Lixor

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2003, 10:40:00 PM »
Just guessing, but from your post I am guessing she would have bailed without any input from anyone here.  Not lashing out at ya, just speaking the truth.

We have all been broken just like you.  We have all placed blame elsewhere.  Unfortunately no matter where the blame truely lies or belongs the healing only starts with you.

I challenge you to look inside and not out.  Good luck bro.  You have a long road ahead of you.  I am sorry for your pain, no one deserves to hurt like that, no matter what.

Just my opinion...be safe...

Will

Offline pepper53190

• View Profile
    • http://queenjennifer.com
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2003, 01:09:00 AM »
Just curious, which Jenn don't you want to hear from?  So as not to piss you off further?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2003, 01:46:00 AM »
You always know just when to jump in and just what to say.

:flame:

Buddy, I'm so sorry to hear things aren't going well for your family. I know I don't know the whole story. Woulsn't put it on you to make me know all of that. Maybe she can't handle the rough stuff. Maye she can and you're not handling things so well. I don't know and I have no premis to think I do.

So I have to fall back on my lifes' experience and just tell you what I could see from where I was at the time.

My dad was faulty, often drunk to staggaring, most often critical, foul mouthed and cruel. I was taught to quietly accept but privately abhor his cussing and yelling, but to publicy admonish the amicable, friendly and unthreatening, but opinionated drunk that he was on occasion. When the shit hit the fan and I really needed a solid ally, he'd figured out that, on the important issues, he could trust me and I had figured him the same way.

Your wife may be right. Maybe you're too absorbed in this drama for yours and your kid's good. Or maye not. Maybe she doesn't get that there's little that these people can do to you that could compare to what they can do to your kids and grandkids if you stay mum. I wrestle with that daily and, daily, come to different conclusions depending on what's at stake and what's on the table that day.

No matter what, though, do what's right for your kids. As the best revenge is living well, that is the Holy Grail.

Allow the President to invade a neighboring nation whenever he shall deem it necessary to repel an invasion, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such purpose, and you allow him to make war at pleasure. Study to see if you can fix any limit to his power in this respect, after having given him so much as you propose. If today he should choose to say he thinks it necessary to invade Canada to prevent the British from invading us, how could you stop him? You may say to him,--"I see no probability of the British invading us"; but he will say to you, "Be silent: I see it, if you don't."
--Abraham Lincoln

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline nicoleesther

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2003, 04:16:00 AM »
Sorry Powerful attitude that your going through so much @ this time....We the survivos of Straight have been victims of one the worst political propagandas & Drug War Cults which resulted in McCarthy like scare tactics.  Injustice & shit happens in the world even in this great country of ours.  However, what others survivors are saying is true....Anger is nothing but a cancer that will rob you of your future & quility of life.....

I encourage you to read about other individuals that experienced great injustice and horror like: Mandela, Eli Wiesel, & the Hurricane....These men like us were falsely inprisoned, abused, tortured etc etc....Eli Wiesel watched his entire family march to the gas chambers of the camps, Mandela & the Hurricane spent 20 plus yrs in prison for being black.  These stories were an inspiration to me once I got out of Straight.....I too was extremely angry...These men were able to channel their anger they had towards their oppressors & work towards productive ways.

I hope that you find help with ethical professionals & above all else inner peace! Let me know if I can assist you with finding help.  I have connections due to the field that I'm in.

Be Well,
Nicole

Offline Powerful Attitude

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2003, 09:25:00 AM »
I am looking for someone who can put me in my place, someone who can beat me down. I say and I do when the time is needed, I will not fail nor loose because of a fucking excuse such as straight. Straight will die and the demons that follow, they shall chew the flesh of those who inflicted the innocent. There are none who stick to their word and there are none who do as they say they will. Nor are there any who will die for the sake. I myself lay my life down for my brother at will, I do not, I hear not, nor will I speak if it is needed. I will give you my all, and as I have watched my brothers and sisters run as I lay my life down for the cause. Not sometimes but always.  I began a new carrier the time ya'll began your personal attack,  I didn't really care. It was a time, that moment I look for when that little door is opened that one must enter before it shuts, the one that separates you from the rest, a door that may never be seen again and not seen by those who look not. Within three months I had designed, improved, and accomplished 650k worth of remodeling contracts that would provide for my wife who thought all I did for 18 hours a day was cheat on her. Fuck her and the group that led her while I was gone. We will all pay the price for being false-prophets; don't think we are excluded do you. You are what you are and shall surely pay the price. There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. My JV felt it necessary to fuck me out of all my monies. He will be dealt with in my way, harms fucking way that is. As I return my wife tells me after I smell the rotten stench of deceit lingering in the halls, all things had changed and I knew she was dead to me, she now knew were my heart was, money, damn she knew me well, well enough to hit me when I'm looking for her and family the most. But she also reminded me of the wonderful life I was taught by Straight. Surely I hate. Then to top it off my friends managed to get 3,000.00 more from the weak soul that I had become. I tell you not for any correction nor do I look for advice. All that shit is gone. 150k + 3 family members taken away, and two that I will never see again.  All in a blink of an eye, and all friends have become not, like I said I lay down my life. I am here to win it back because I am back trusting none as a shred you Fuckers apart nor will I settle for less. False Prophets listen to my speech you preach but with the words of deceit. Destroyers know that my sites are on you; you shall surely sink, to the depths of your own deceit. Tell me your sorry, as I piss on you in a time of need nor would I reach to keep you from harm. Deceivers now my speech is to you, you will fall in your time of need, and I will smile at your falling. You are not like me nor will you recover, as I will.  For I have already laid my life down for the cause nor will I sway from the path that has been chosen for me. I live on.  None shall enter, none shall pass, and none shall cause me to stumble.   All that get in my way will remember my name.  All will pass destroyed and broken. No longer do I trust, no longer do I walk together, no longer will I be like any other. Hey, Familiar FUCK, come lick what you love the most, come eat what I shove down your throat, cum suck what you need to feel alive.   I despise your riddle of lies.  I speak the words that no-one else dare speak, I stand up to those who nobody else does, I tread all those that dish out,  I create new paths that no-one seeks nor do they look my way, I see what others do not, I live for one more day, I give to those who ask not, I look for the light in obscure places, I take it to the line, I look at you I to I,  I  feel no remorse because you and I know what you have donefrom before. I will not wait, I shall not bow down, I will never give in, I will get beaten but know I always return better, stronger, wiser, and with a new life I begin. I win. I think like no other, I am my own and I only follow one.  I pray he put me on the line, he test me for what I speak, do not let me slide, that is for the weak, give to me as I deserve, burn me when I'm in the way , come strive with me, take me to the top only if I deserve, listen not to those that speak what they know not, keep me from the false prophets of light, let me not speak as they, let me not act as they do, let me know what I see not, show me the enemy as I divide them in two, I tread upon those you choose, I lead not astray , I'm the man looking the other way, not your way, nor your will, nor your heart, nor what lies deep beneath your skin. When we meet you will never forget what I am nor will you forget my WAY.  They came to take me away, they came to knock me off my feet, they came to bury me in their deceit, they came again when I was most weak, they know not what I have inside, nor what it speak. She came for me in my sleep, she had my heart but she was full of deceit, she brought me to my knees, she lied as she cried, she planned his defeat, get him when he's weak, she left him no more to speak, she left him for her deceit, she tried to take his life, but he took all they could give, no more they thought he lived. He walks on to defeat, he faces all that he meets, he takes what he earns, and feeds who he leads. Alone he has conquered those that went for his defeat. Now he stands at their feet, now he sees their defeat, straight fucking ahead he's coming today to look at you straight in your face, He's come for you today, at your disgrace, he will find you today, and he will spit in your face as he moves along at his own pace. Watch out he's in your face, ready to beat you down into your place.

P.A.

P.A.
t. Petersburg 1985-86, Dallas 86-87

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2003, 10:49:00 AM »
:tup: Yeah OK....hope you feel better...nothing like alittle word play for that right buddy?

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2003, 11:50:00 AM »
Spoken like a true Christian soul.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2003, 12:45:00 PM »
"HEY CHARLIE, WE GOT A GODDAMN NUT DOWN HERE WITH A FUCKIN BAZOOKA!!!  (street construction scene from the Joel Shumacker film "Falling Down" starring Micheal Douglas and Robert Duvall)
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline ehm

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2003, 01:02:00 PM »
On 2003-09-12 09:45:00, 85 Day Jerk wrote:

""HEY CHARLIE, WE GOT A GODDAMN NUT DOWN HERE WITH A FUCKIN BAZOOKA!!!  (street construction scene from the Joel Shumacker film "Falling Down" starring Micheal Douglas and Robert Duvall)"

"I'm sorry sir, we stop serving breakfast at 11:00."  :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2003, 01:08:00 PM »
Lovely, Carmel. When you asked for prayer in YOUR time of need, just WHOM do you think was praying for you and to WHOM do you think we were praying?

Being a Christian doesn't exempt a person from being angry. If you think it's so easy to be a "Christian soul" then why you don't you give it a whirl and try holding YOUR tongue?

"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks." (That's Scriptural).

And you know what I see in your heart Carmel? Prejudice.

So right back at you: spoken like a true white woman. How does that feel? Fair, or unfair to judge all white women by your example?

Or how about, spoken like a true Texan. Is that fair to judge all Texans by your behavior?

Stereotypes are for the ignorant. I always thought you were more intelligent than that, girlfriend.  :cry: